The Kid ✔

By luvmyself14

Tzuyu and Taehyung meet accidentally while they're drunk, and Tzuyu becomes pregnant. Taehyung gets a job as... More

Characters
Disclaimer!
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Special Thanks!
Happy Birthday!
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
I'm back!
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Untitled Part 19
Happy Birthday
Geez... Another Happy Birthday~~
Happy New Year!
Epilogue/End
I'm not okay...
hi
upcoming event? possibly~
We did it!
Book 2???? Yessir!

Chapter 12

1K 29 3
By luvmyself14

many months later, cuz I have no idea what to write...

-Taehyung's POV-

Wow, I can't believe I actually did this... I have no idea when I can go back, but I hope that it can be soon. Tzuyu should be in her 8th month. Almost to her 9th. I do have a plan to sneak out back to Korea, but then I could also take the impossible way of talking to my parents. I think I'm going to go with the first choice and discuss it with my mom to see if she can help me. Ugh! Life is so complicated! I hurried downstairs and looked for my mom.

"Have you seen my mom?" I asked one of the maids who were cleaning up the kitchen. She pointed to the living room, and faced back down, scrubbing the floor once again. I hurried over to the living room and found my mom reading a book.

"Mom? can I go back to Korea without dad knowing? I'm worried about how Tzuyu's holding up with our kid." I straightforwardly told her. She looked up at me surprised. Most may be wondering why I did not escape like this before, and the answer is, I have tried, but it never worked. Once I had tried 5 times, my dad set me up for a camp where I learn how to become a CEO. That's where I've been for the past few months. 

"What? Why do you ask me? You know how many times you've failed and got into trouble. I don't want it to happen to you again. But then again, there's Tzuyu you have to take care of..." my mom said after a really long time of silence. I got down on my knees and started to beg my mom to help, and that's the second time that I have realized that I would do anything for Tzuyu. My mom brought me out of my thoughts as she started talking.

"Fine! How can I help?"

"I need you to hide me till I get safely onto the plane and get to Korea. That's it." I simply said. She nodded, and I hurried upstairs to pack my things. Luckily, CEO camp has ended and my Dad is out of the house till the end of this week. I zipped my backpack up and dragged everything downstairs. My mom awaited me there with a black cap and mask so that we will not be noticed. 

"To the airport please," She told our driver, and he immediately started to drive. I couldn't stop fiddling with my fingers, so I took out my phone and texted my Hyungs and Jungkook.

BTS Group Chat

Mr.Alien: Hey! I'm coming to Korea right now. Will arrive tomorrow. 

Bunny: Really? About time too! Tzuyu is literally not talking to anyone anymore. Her bedroom is her world. No joke!

Mr.Brains: Would hurry if I were you. How did you get your dad to agree?

MOCHI: What now. You come now when you could have come many months ago?

Mr.ColdGuy: what's going on? *AFK* oh! wait really? like now?

Mr.Alien: too many questions! Tzuyu's not coming out?! Oh, and my dad doesn't know I'm coming back. My mom's helping me keep the secret. I'm trying to come as fast as possible! I've tried, but once my dad stopped me 5 times, he put me into a CEO camp! and yes, I'm coming now! I'll be there by 8 am tomorrow. Send me the address.

MOCHI: Adress is ****street, house#**** . Ok... I guess I can forgive you for now.

Bunny: Tae Hyung, please hurry. (that's kinda funny, I meant to say tae-taehyung's shortened name, and Hyung as in older brother  lolz~~ I'll stop...)

Mr.Alien: Do you think I don't want to? I'm on the plane now. will be there as soon as possible.

Mr.Alien is offline

Mr.ColdGuy: Guess he really is coming...

MOCHI kicked Mr.ColdGuy out of chat

Bunny: Great move!

Mr.Brains: I'm about to kick you guys as well!

Bunny and MOCHI went offline

Mr.Brains: Haha. I win. also! I won't tell Tzuyu because I don't think Tae wants that...

Mr.Brains went offline

I sighed, turning off my phone. I closed my eyes and leaned back into my seat. No way I could sleep. I was worried about Tzuyu because I was told that she never comes out of her room... And I hope that everyone is okay...

-Tzuyu's POV-

Yeah, It's true that I've spent most of my pregnancy months in my room, but I didn't really care. *Knock knock* I heard someone knock on my door.

"Breakfast..." I heard Nayeon Unnie outside. 

"Hey baby, can you come here for a second?" Yoongi Oppa called Nayeon Unnie. I could hear the shuffling of feet before I heard the boys whispering. I couldn't really hear them because I'm guessing they were in the living room, but I caught one word that made me walk outside. 

"What about Taehyung?" I asked the group of Unnies and Oppas in the living room, startling them. 

"It's noth-"Namjoon Oppa started.

"It does concern me. Tell me right now." I said in a stern voice. 

"You're not supposed to know, so don't force it. Plus, you already have enough stress to deal with, and it's not good for the baby. I'm surprised you even made it this far." Jimin Oppa and Jungkook Oppa lectured me.  I sighed and trudged towards my bedroom once more.  The truth is, I still like Tae Oppa, and I hope every single day that he will come back, but I don't really think that will happen. Hope is my only best friend here. My Unnies and Oppas do help me a lot, but I think that it's rather harder this way because no one's there to actually make me feel better about insecurities and not having Taehyung with me.  Honestly, I miss him a lot, but I'm sure he's already found another person better than me to be with. I decided to go out of my room today and go outside to the park, so I changed my clothes into an oversized shirt, black leggings, a sweater, and headed out. I looked at the time, and it read 10:45. Should be back by 11. I noted to myself and walked around the streets. I came across a park that Taehyung once took me to and sat down on a swing. I swung myself slowly and caressed my, now huge, bump. Who knew that I had started crying while recapping all of the fun memories I've had with Taehyung. I suddenly felt someone back hug me, and bury their face in my neck. My sweater started to get wet, indicating that the person who hugged me was crying now. I gasped to myself when I realized who it was. I missed his sent and hug. 

"Wh-What are you doing here?" I asked, still stunned that he had come back to Korea. He didn't say anything, but I could still hear his muffled cries. I tried to turn to face him, but I failed to do so, because I was on a swing, and this belly doesn't really help.

"Oppa- I mean Taehyung-ah. Can you move for a second so that I can face you, or so that we can go onto the bench?" I asked politely, patting his head. he nodded and stepped back a step. I stood up and dragged him to the bench. 

"I'm really really really sorry, Tzu... My dad had threatened to hurt you if I didn't move, and when I tried to come back, he sent me off to CEO camp and-" I cut Taehyung off my slapping him on the chest. He looked at me weirdly.

"Don't ever do that to me again! Do you know how much I suffered?" I said while slapping him continuously. He hugged me the best he could and tried to comfort me, while I tried to go back home. 

"I know baby, but there wasn't a day that passed where you didn't come to mind. No one else. Just you. promise," He said, making me turn to him. 

"Prove it. Cuz I missed you like h-" This time he cut me off with a kiss. 

"Done. Believe me now?" He asked. I just nodded, while looking down. after some time, both of us started walking towards Jihyo Unnie and Jimin Oppa's house.

"Do you forgive me though, Tzu baby?" Tae Oppa asked, sliding his hand across my waist and rubbing the side of my bump. I nodded, not in the mood to speak. Soon, we saw the big blue house that I was staying in, and we walked in. Everyone turned their heads towards us, and I walked to my room, closed the door, laid on my bed, listening to the things going on outside. 

"So," Yoongi Oppa asked Taehyung.

"I guess it worked, not sure," Oppa answered. Then my room door opened, revealing Nayeon Unnie and Jihyo Unnie. 

"Are you okay?" They asked. I nodded.

"He's back," I said.

"He is, but the question is, will you stay with him and peanut?" Nayeon Unnie asked, using the nickname we gave my baby after a scan. I nodded.

"Yeah, but I need to process some things," I said, sitting up and letting the Unnies touch my balloon belly. "Can you bring him here? My feet hurt from walking today, and I don't wanna move,"

They nodded and left. A few minutes later, Oppa showed up in front of my door. He walked in and sat on the edge of my bed.

"What do you need?" He asked, brushing the tiny pieces of hair off my face. I scooted over and pointed to the space I made on the bed for him. He laid down and stared at the ceiling with me. 

"Will you stay forever here with me now?" I asked, facing him and pouting. He faced me and stared for a while.

"Yes. Now, no matter what my dad says anymore," He said, still looking at me. I scooted closer and hugged him. He pecked my lips and added, "Forever,". That's all I need from him.

A/n:

Da heck is this shit? this is a weird chapter, but yeah... I updated as I promised, and sorry it's late. The kid is almost coming to an end... or should I end it here? depends. if you want me to continue, or write a book two, comment on this chapter and I'll do as y'all want, but I will probably end it here and add an epilogue. Welp. Love lots and BYEE~~

-🐥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Secret By Twicywp

Fanfiction

25.9K 1K 14
When Korea's Superstar meets The future CEO, the secret relationship starts.
32.2K 1K 18
(MANY TYPING AND NAME ERRORS AHEAD. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.) Son Chaeyoung is in need of a new assistant because being the secretary of CEO Minatozaki...
105 1 6
He unexpectedly fell for her! He was too cold hearted to fall for her! He thought he'd never see her after that time they had spent together! She sac...
7.1K 327 29
🏅#18 Taetzu Dec.27, 2021 You'll never know when will love come to you. What will you do when you fall in love with a stranger? He's the youngest mem...