Falling, Fallen | ✔️

By glossynessa

Soren Maxwell is to take over his father's business, Maxwell Inc, when he goes into retirement, but there's o... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21*
22
23
24*
25
26
27
28
29*
30
32
33
34
35
36
37*
38
39
40
41
42*
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51*
52

31*

34.4K 654 230
By glossynessa

~Soren's POV~

I pulled my car up in front of the building and glanced out the window, checking to see if Ayla was off of work yet. Normally I was pretty late in picking her up, so I had tried to get here early today so she didn't have to wait so long for once.

It was pretty easy to spot her. With her long dark hair, that face and her body, Ayla was certainly hard to miss, even in a crowd. I took a second to check out her ass from behind, because she looked really good in jeans—she looked good in anything at all. I flicked my eyes back up to her face when she moved out of the way of the front door as someone else came walking out, revealing the person in front of her. She was talking to someone.

Curious, I watched on as she spoke to the guy in front of her, wondering who the hell he was. Was he perhaps someone that she was sleeping with on the side? The thought made my blood absolutely boil but I tried not to get ahead of myself. I mean, Ayla had told me that she didn't even have friends, let alone did she talk to a man who she'd sleep with. To me, they looked pretty fucking friendly with each other though, what with the way she began to laugh at something that he'd said to her. On top of that, he had the balls to touch her hand as she was laughing and swatting at him. It probably shouldn't have but it just infuriated me more. They looked like they were flirting.

My chest burning, I drove just a little bit further forward, hoping that it would catch her attention but she didn't even notice that I was already waiting here. She was too busy talking to the dude who I currently wanted to pummel the face of. Who the fuck even was this dude, and why was he making her laugh so much? I glared at him and clenched my fists tightly around the steering wheel, wanting to rip the item from my car so I could beat that guy with it. I tried to wait for a few minutes, but not even a full minute more passed before I couldn't stand to see them together any longer and I slammed my hand down on the horn, blasting it. It was obvious that it scared her because she jumped, whipping her head around before she spotted my car and then glanced back up at him. She said something to him and then came and got into my car, slamming the passenger's side door shut.

I waited impatiently until she had buckled her seatbelt before I stepped on the gas, wanting to get back home so I could pretend like I wasn't feeling jealous like this. I wasn't even sure what there was to be jealous of because it wasn't like we were in a relationship. Hell, I had told her I didn't want to be tied down to just her and now I was jealous because she was talking to another guy. How the fuck had I been okay with the thought of her naked for another man? My chest began to burn again, only more infuriated by the thought. I didn't want to ask but I hoped she had not slept with anyone but me since we started this.

Realistically, I knew I had no business being so jealous. The current relationship between us was my own doing. I didn't like the idea now, though. In fact, I fucking hated it. Thinking of Ayla with anyone other than me made me want to pull out all my goddamn hair.

"Are you okay?" Ayla asked hesitantly as I drove, seeming to pick up on my foul mood. "You're basically choking the poor steering wheel, and you're just glaring at nothing." She added. I scowled and gripped the steering wheel even tighter, turning down the road to our house as I reached the top of the cliff. "I'm fine." I snapped, nearly slamming my foot onto the breaks when I pulled up in front of the house. I yanked the key from the engine after swinging the door open, not saying anything more before I got out. I could tell that she was thoroughly confused as she scrambled from the car and hurried inside after me.

"Soren? You seem mad about something. Did something happen at work?" She asked me as I shut and locked the front door. I recalled the sight of her giggling and talking with that guy and turned around, staring down at her. "Who was the guy you were talking to when I went to pick you up?" I demanded, causing her to blink in surprise. She still looked confused but she answered regardless. "His name is Mitchel." She told me. "Are you fucking him?" I asked, realizing that the desire to know the truth was killing me almost more than the thought of it being true.

Her big hazel eyes widened and I knew I had my answer just from how flustered she looked. "No!" She exclaimed, baffled. I narrowed my eyes and pushed past her, stalking down the hall into the living room. "You don't have to lie. I won't be mad." I said, knowing full well that I was lying. Still, she just shook her head, quickly stepping in front of me before I could sit on the couch. "I'm not lying." She frowned, peering up at me. I studied her for a moment and then decided to believe her, finding my chest heave out a sigh of relief. I wasn't angry, but the jealousy still remained. "Do you like him? Want him to fuck you instead?" I asked, earning yet another baffled look from her. "I don't understand. What is this? You sound jealous." She accused, and I clenched my jaw.

I leaned down and grabbed her by the front of her tank top, yanking her closer to me. "You want me to be honest? I hate thinking that you might fuck another man." I growled, staring into her eyes. Her full, pouty lips parted and I had half a mind to push her down and make her wrap them around my dick. "I'm not up for sharing you with anyone. The only person who will get to fucking touch you or see you naked is me."

"You don't get to make demands like that when you fuck other girls. If I want to sleep with Mitchel, I will." She retorted, challenging me. I snapped, my jealousy and anger coming back full force.

She cried out when I pushed her down onto the couch, managing to wrangle her out of her cardigan. I threw it to the floor and grabbed her jeans, practically ripping them from her body. Left in her thong and tank top, she peered up at me and I narrowed my eyes at her. "I've told you I don't want to fuck any other girls. See, I've got my hands filled with you." I murmured, grabbing two handfuls of her thick thighs. She gasped as I pressed my hips against hers, rubbing my bulge against her until she was shaking and moaning as she clutched her thighs around my hips. "Soren," She moaned my name and it made my ego flare up.

"That's it. Say my name, Ayla." I hissed, releasing her thighs to shrug off my jacket and yank my shirt until it was no longer tucked into my pants. She moaned and rolled her hips against me as I undressed, bucking against me sexily. I threw my shirt to the floor and unbuckled my belt, noticing the way that she bit her lip and grinded her pussy against me even harder as I did. "You need it, Ayla? Tell me you need it." I muttered, pulling my belt off. She moaned and gasped as I grabbed her wrists, tying them together with my belt and forcing her arms above her head. "Keep them there." I told her, my lips twitching as she whined and practically fucking humped me, her legs tightly wrapped around my hips. "Please give me it. Fuck me." She begged me in the way that only she did—somehow sounding both absolutely fucking filthy and also heavenly. I loved when she begged me for that reason, among others.

I unzipped my pants and Ayla began to watch me with the neediest, most impatient look. Her eyes stayed on my crotch, watching in anticipation as I pushed my pants off and was left in my boxers. A soft whine left her as I pressed between her thighs again, able to feel her pussy gushing when I rubbed against her. It took so little to get her absolutely soaked for me.

"Fuck me. Please, I need it." She whimpered, wrapping her long legs around my hips. I chuckled and she needily rolled her hips against mine, moaning to herself. For a moment I just watched her, but then I pulled away and yanked her panties off, leaving her bare for me to see. I grabbed her thighs and lifted her, letting her legs lay over my thighs as she wrapped them around my hips again. Her back rested on the armrest of the couch and she kept her arms up like I told her to. When I rubbed my clothed erection on her, I felt her wetness soak through the fabric of my boxers, wetting my cock. "So fucking wet just from rubbing your little fucking pussy on me." I chuckled and she moaned, wiggling her hips. "You need it so bad, don't you? Go on, then. Rub your wet pussy on me until I decide to fuck it." I muttered, earning a loud groan from her.

Despite her vocal complaint, she did it—she pulled my hips against hers more with her legs and began to buck and grind herself against me. I panted heavily, groaning at how utterly wet she felt, and she furrowed her brows with the most desperate look on her face. "Please!" She moaned, and I grinned wickedly as she strives for her release. It was clear she was ready for me to be inside her, but I was feeling rather cruel today. I wanted to tease her until she couldn't take it anymore. Most of all, I wanted her to learn that she only needed to fuck me to be satisfied.

"Soren!" She practically looked like she was about to cry as she peered up at me, her chest heaving. I chuckled and reached down, swiftly tearing her tank top in half right down the middle. Her bare breasts bounced free and I realized that she hadn't worn a bra today.

All of the sudden, Ayla stopped, her legs trembling and a defeated look on her face as she accepted it; she wasn't going to make herself cum that way. "Mm? Can't do it yourself, can you?" I muttered, and she shook her head. I peeled off my boxers and her eyes immediately focused on my cock, her clit visibly throbbing. My lips twitched up into a smirk as I peered between her thighs, one hand gripping the back of her thigh whilst the other wrapped around my cock. Her wetness leaked out of her as I pressed the head of my cock between her folds, immediately hearing her breathy gasp. She whimpered softly as I teased her clit, rubbing against it with my dick. "Put it in. Please, please put it in." She begged. I growled and pressed myself to her entrance, staring down at her. "Say it." I demanded.

As if she knew, she said it. "I want you to fuck me, Soren. Please." She needily said, making me hum. I pressed into her a little and heard her breath hitch. "Again." I muttered, restraining myself from sinking all the way in just yet. "Fuck me, Soren. Please, you're teasing me and I need you." She complained. I almost wanted to laugh at her expense.

I slammed into her and she cried out loudly, throwing her head back over the edge of the armrest as she arched her back. One hand still holding the back of her thigh, I let my other one wander around to settle in the arch in her back, supporting her.

My thrusts were immediately audibly wet sounding, her pussy clenching and throbbing around me as she moaned. I groaned at the feeling of her, wetter and hotter than ever before. I could feel her pussy dripping, wetness on her inner thighs and against my pelvis, soaking my entire cock. "Ayla," I growled, staring down at her. She weakly fluttered her eyes open, an absolute moaning mess as she looked at me. "Yes!" She exclaimed, causing me to groan. I held her tighter and pounded into her, knowing she could feel my balls smacking against her ass. "Tell me you're mine. This pussy is mine, hm?" I muttered, causing her to moan louder. "Yes, yes. It's yours!" She agreed, but it wasn't enough for me. Ayla was in a state right now, a state so needy I knew she had probably no idea what she was saying.

It was me who had put her in this state, and I needed her to remember that. "No man will ever fuck you this way, Ayla. I'm the only one who can make you this wet, and I'm the one who makes you cum." I hissed, driving into her roughly. My hips smacked against hers and she cried out, squeezing me tighter in the warmth of her pussy. I groaned and dug my fingers into her thigh, keeping a tight hold on her. "Soren," She moaned my name and I moaned hers right back, obsessed with the way she said it. "It feels so good." She whimpered, fueling my desire for her.

Ayla's breasts bounced as I fucked her, thrusting directly into the spot that I knew drove her absolutely nuts. I slammed into it and she shattered on the spot, almost screaming as she came on me. Her wetness tripled and I groaned as her walls clenched and unclenched, throbbing around me. "Feels good, Ayla? You like that?" I moaned at the way she trembled in pleasure. "Fuck, Soren." She gasped, peering up at me from beneath her long lashes. I was feeling possessive, so very possessive of her. A brief thought of her looking like that at another man flickered into my mind and I was back to my hard thrusts, hating the idea. "You feel so good." She moaned to me and I almost relented on her, but I didn't.

"You're so gorgeous, Ayla. You're so fucking pretty." I told her, my eyes wandering over every inch of her. She giggled softly and arched her back in pleasure, a smile on her lips.

I wasn't sure what it was, but something about the sight of her smiling like that made my dick throb. "So pretty." I muttered to myself, and she moaned softly as she bucked her hips against mine. Her walls clenched around me as I pummeled that spot, my focused thrusts pushing her closer and closer to her high. "I'm gonna cum again." She cried, and I grunted as I slammed into her deeply.

She tightly squeezed my cock within her depths, the warmth and wetness of her making me want to burst. "Cum on my cock, Ayla. You know I love it when you cream all over it." I muttered, causing her to moan softly. I glanced down between her thighs, needing to see the way her walls squeezed me with each thrust. We had done this enough times by now that I knew I was obsessed with it, the way she looked when I was sunk into her to the hilt. Her warmth welcomed me with each thrust and I groaned as she began to tighten again, the way she was moaning making it clear she was about to cum. I slammed in and she cried out, her walls gripping onto my cock so tightly that it pushed me over the edge.

My dick throbbed hard inside of her and I groaned deeply, holding myself in her as I erupted. I cursed and moaned as I pumped into her wetness, filling her with my cum. She moaned softly and trembled as I slowed my pace significantly, my shaft coated in our releases as I slowly moved in and out of her. It was a good thing she had started to take the pill after our first time having sex or I'd be in a state of panic.

I pulled out, still pretty hard, and picked her up bridal style. She gasped and clung to me, giving me a confused look. "Let's take this up to my room."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 39.2K 45
Can be read as a STAND ALONE BOOK! "Sign!" He demanded. A signature. Just a signature's gonna change both our lives. My decision might make OR ruin...
4.1K 43 17
Leaving a violent past behind, Joseph Maxwell becomes a pacifist and runs a small wellness center. After years of successfully quieting his inner dem...
WITH YOU By

Romance

60 6 4
Two strangers in an arranged marriage want nothing to do with each other, but with recklessness, a barrier made is always broken. Love cannot be dod...
138K 4.1K 42
{WARNING: This story contains mature content. For mature audience and open minded people only. Read at your own risk} Arranged in a marriage of...