The Choice ꨄ

By ggiia17

You have always admired Cedric Diggory, you realize you might actually have a chance. Out of nowhere the last... More

1|𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐝᯽
2|The thorn in my side
3|False hope
4|Unexpectedఌ
5|Pretty boy❦
6|Will you?
7|Jealousy ☃︎
8|༆Yule Ball: Part I༆
9|༆Yule Ball: Part II༆
10|༆Yule Ball Part: III༆
11|Conflicted.
12|Comfort ❣︎
13|Same old pain ☕︎︎
14|I'm sorry
15|Party ♪
16|"Dancin in my room..♫"
17|Overprotective much?
18|The thought of you
20|Our little secret ❁
21|I can explain...
22|Im at Peace...kind of
23|Guilt ᯽
!!Story Update!!
24|Broken
25|Lie
26|By your side
!!Announcement!!
27|Love?
28|Time
29|Second task
30|After
31|My Best friend
32|Fun and Chaos
!!THANK YOUU!!
33|Fix it ⁂
34|Selfish and Selfless?
!Cast list!
35|A step forward
36|Competitive nature
37|More curious by the day
38|My distraction
39|Like vs Love
40|Third Task
41|Recovery
42|-Start of summer-
!announcement!
43|Something new
44|Night & Day
45|Time stands still
46|Just dancing
47|Reality Check
48|The Death Eaters
49|Sixth year
50| the final choice

19|Regret

76 5 3
By ggiia17

1511 Words
Enjoy :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
       After last night with Draco I've felt weird. I was
starting to feel guilty, I liked Cedric and Draco now.
They are completely different, opposites from one and other. Looking back at it, the way they kiss is opposite too. Cedric's kiss was more sweet and gentle. But Draco's was more aggressive and slightly painful, especially being slammed against that wall a few times.

     I got up out of bed and made my way to my bathroom. I brushed my teeth and got ready for the day. I was on my way to breakfast when someone put their arm around my shoulder.

"Hey Y/n/n," Cedric said with a grin.

"Hi Ced."

His eyes were sparkling in the sunlight coming through the windows.

"I wish we could sit together."

"Yeah I would sit with you but, I don't think the hufflepuffs like me." I said as I glanced over at them.

"Nonsense, they love you. You're a really cool girl and besides, no one could ever dislike you."

You'd be surprised.

"Ha, yeah watch this."

I walked up to a group of gryffindor girls.

"Hey guys."

They all looked at me like I was on crack or something. A second later they all walked away and sat down.

"See, told you. It's possible." I laughed a little.

"They're missing out then. Come on." He said as he took my hand and led me over to his table.

"Guys you know Y/n right."

We sat down as they looked at me. Some smiling and others looked confused.

"Hey." I said to his group.

They were mostly boys.

"So Ced, this is the girl you don't shut up about huh?" His friend said.

His name was Jack. They've been friends for a long time. Cedric told me all about him.

He looked over at me nervously.

"Jack shush." He said smiling through the annoyance in his voice.

"Sorry mate. She is pretty though."

I felt myself blush a bit.

"Thanks." I said smiling.

Draco walked in the Great Hall and didn't realize I was sitting with Cedric.

D͟R͟A͟C͟O͟'S͟ P͟O͟V͟:

  I woke up this morning feeling great. I walked into the great hall with a slight smile on my face. When I sat down I thought Y/n would be there already sitting beside me.

"Where is she?" I asked.

"Over there." Pansy pointed over to the hufflepuff table.

She was sitting next to Cedric. I felt the anger rising in my body.

My mind started racing. What if she likes him? What if she regrets kissing me?

She's just my friend. Why do I care so much?

Y͟/͟N͟ P͟O͟V͟:

I was actually having a good time with Cedric and his friends. They make me laugh a lot, I almost forgot about the Draco thing.

  When we finished eating we went to our classes.
I had potions next.
I walked and went in the room. Snape was standing in the front wait for everyone to sit down.

As I sat down I placed my bag on the floor. Draco sat next to me and didn't say anything.

"Can someone tell me what this is?" He asked in a stern voice as he held up a small vile.

Hermione raised her hand high up in the air.

"No one?" Snape said.

She made a slight "ooo" noise.

He sighed.

"Ms. Granger."

"It's sharpening potion, it allows the person who drinks it to think more clearly."

"Precisely. Your job will be to successfully make one vile of this potion with the person beside you. You have 10 minutes."

I turned to look at Draco as I got the ingredients. He sat back and watched me put the ingredients in.

"Are you gonna do anything? Or you just wanna sit there lookin cute?"

He was being annoying, but really nothing new there.

He didn't respond but just sat there grinning as he watched me.

After potions we had Defense against the dark arts. Draco walked closely behind me as we went down the hall.

As we passed people I saw Cedric ahead who was walking my direction. As he passed me he gave me a high-five and kept walking.

Alright then.

Draco looked back at Cedric and rolled his eyes.

L͟A͟T͟E͟R͟:

After class I went back to the common room to relax before dinner. I was doing some homework but I was stressed. I put my hair up in a messy bun to get it out of my face. I took off my tie and threw it on the couch next to me.

I was very focused until I heard someone come in.

Draco sat in front of me on the couch. He took one of his books and started to read it.

We continued to do our homework together until he broke the silence, and my focus.

As I was writing he poked my hand. I tried brushing it off until he made me mess up.

I sighed.

"How can I help you sir?" I asked without looking up.

"hey."

I looked up and glared at him.

"uh hey?"

We've been sitting here for like 30 minutes and he starts talking now, really?

"I wanna talk about something." He said.

"K, like what?"

"I don't know. When do you want to hangout again?" He asked.

"Do you mean hangout or make out Draco?"
I looked up at him with a straight face.

"Well...hangout but we can kiss a bit if you want."

"Well, Mia and I were going to do a spa day. But she told me she has a date so..."

"Spa day? Like skin stuff?" He asked.

"Yeah, face masks, paint our nails, do our hair."

I shrugged.

"Yeah sure." He said.

Wow. Was he this desperate to spend time with me? Most boys would say no to this. But I was excited.

L͟A͟T͟E͟R͟:

After dinner I took a shower. I got dressed in the bathroom. As I walked out in my pjs and I saw Draco sitting on my bed.

I was drying my hair with a towel as he sat there and stared at me.

"So you just let yourself in?"

"Yeah pretty much."

"Great." I said sarcastically.

"I got a question."

"What is it?" He asked.

"Why are you hanging around me so much?"

I hung the towel from my bathroom door and walked to my dresser to comb out my hair.

"Well, I like spending time with you."

I blushed.

I didn't really know what to say.

Pansy came in the room.

"Am I interrupting something?" She asked.

"Nope." I quickly responded.

"I think I am. Did you guys shower together or something because you both have wet hair."

I turned and looked back at him. My hair was more wet than his but either way, it did look like that.

"No he came here to talk to me, it's not like that." I said.

"Okayy. If you say so." She said as she left the room.

Draco was still sitting on the bed looking me up and down.

"So what time am I coming here?"

"You can come around 8:00."

"Okay." He said as he looked around my room.

He got up and walked over to my dresser. He looked through some of my books and picked my my perfume. He put it to his nose.

He smiled as he sniffed it.

That was the perfume I use everyday. Guess he likes it.

"Have I ever told you I like it in here?" He said as he walked over to my window. The moonlight was shining through it.

"Thanks." I walked over to him and smiled as we looked out the big window.

T͟I͟M͟E͟ J͟U͟M͟P͟ T͟O͟ F͟R͟I͟D͟A͟Y͟:

I barely remember anything that happened that day in class. I was excited about spending time with Draco. Especially because he's doing something I enjoy.

  D͟I͟N͟N͟E͟R͟:

  I ate some chicken as the group talked. Blaise was complaining about something and Draco was laughing. I wasn't paying attention much. My eyes slowly traveled over to Cedric who was sitting with his friends. He saw me and gave me a smile.

I blanked out for a second just staring into space.

"Helloooo." Draco said as he waved his hand in front of my face.

"Huh?" I looked at him.

"What were you looking at?"

"Nothing." I said quickly.

He glared at me.

"No seriously I was zoning out."

The rest of the time Blaise and Draco were arm rustling. Blaise beat him every time.

"Go again." Draco demanded.

He didn't want to keep losing. But the more it went on the more mad he got.

"Hey I wasn't ready-

"Ha! I won." Draco said as he interrupted Blaise.

After we went to the common room. I went to my room and finished up my homework. I took a shower and got in comfy clothes.

In a couple of hours Draco and I would be hanging out again. I was conflicted but ignored it. This would be fun...right?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: hope you enjoyed

Update soon!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 46 62
Y/n Potter just found out that she has a brother. He is supposedly the chosen one. She was expected to study at the same school as Harry, hoping they...
304K 7.1K 29
they said potions were just not her thing, but alexandrina reddins seemed to do the impossible. becoming friends with cedric diggory after he left he...
19.6K 302 11
⚠️MENTION OF ABUSE AND TOXIC RELATIONSHIPS⚠️ Y/n Diggory is in a toxic relationship with Draco Malfoy but she's really in love with another. She want...
45.2K 1.1K 48
We had made our own ending. - A Cedric Diggory love story. A Draco Malfoy best-friendship. Warning! This story lightly covers some mature topics suc...