Accidents (M.B Sequel)

Von yasminperal

The boys are gone. They've graduated high school. Matt comes back. Cameron stays away. Birthdays. Breakups... Mehr

Prologue
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11

Chapter 1

3.7K 103 14
Von yasminperal

Paige's POV

Lindy, Mahogany, Autumn, and I had just gotten out of class. We were heading back to our dorm. That's right, I said dorm.

Right now, we go to UCLA. Steph would be here with Sam, but they moved back home. Steph goes to North Carolina State University. I think Sam goes to Meredith College. There both in Raleigh.

We were just sitting around the dorm doing nothing, when I got a text. I looked at my phone and it was from Jc. I smiled and opened it.

Babe💋: Hey babe. Guess what?

Me: What?

Babe💋: We're at the airport rn. But don't tell Lindy

Me: OMG really.

Babe💋: Yeah. Come pick us up? But by yourself

Me: Yeah. I'm coming now. See you soon. Love you😘

Babe💋: okay. Love you too😘😘

I locked my phone and stood up. "I'm going to pick up some food. Taco Bell okay?" I lied. "Yeah you know what we want." Mahogany said. "Yup." I said

"Okay. Hurt back soon, paigers. Love ya." Lindy said, looking up from her phone. "Love you, too." I said. I started walking out the door, but Autumn stopped me.

"You're gonna need the keys." She said. "Oh yeah. Thanks, babe." I said and took them. "No prob." She said and walked back to the dorm. I walked out of the complex and it was raining.

"Fucking great." I muttered and walked to the truck. More like ran because I didn't have a good to cover my hair. I quickly opened the door, got in, and shut the door.

I started the truck and buckled my seatbelt. I pulled out of the parking lot and onto the road. Within five minutes, I was in the highway. The storm had gotten a bit worse. To my surprise, the roads were pretty clear.

A bit slippery, though. Every once in a while, I would slide just a little. All of the sudden, there was thunder and I had jumped a bit. Then, a car came speeding out of nowhere.

It started sliding into my lane, so I had to swerve. I swerved into the next lane and tried turning the wheel. But, it was locked. I twisted and turned.

I then collided in the 18-wheeler next to me. Everything went black.

Lindy's POV

Where's Paige?

Jc's POV

Where's Paige?

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

1M 61.8K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
177K 5K 68
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
115K 933 20
|𝐉𝐔𝐉𝐔𝐓𝐒𝐔 𝐊𝐀𝐈𝐒𝐄𝐍 𝐗 𝐅𝐄𝐌 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑| ~•𝐉𝐮𝐣𝐮𝐭𝐬𝐮 𝐊𝐚𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐧•~ ~•𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐬•~ ~•𝐘/𝐧 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐝𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚...
74.1K 2.6K 48
"𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡, 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞, 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐥𝐞" 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Caitlin Clark fa...