๐—–๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐˜‡๐˜† ๐—ง๐—ผ๐—ด๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ...

Por CharlotteGulliver

HOLY MOLY THIS STORY IS SO BAD READ AT YOUR OWN RISK โ€ผ๏ธ -byler story -no upside down or anything in this story Mรกs

The plot & Characters
~1~
~2~
~3~
~4~
~5~
~6~
Update
~10~
New story

~ 11 ~

3.8K 71 180
Por CharlotteGulliver

- Wills Birthday -

Mike and Will were both laying on the bed. They had been dating for almost a year now, and things seemed to be going pretty great. Sure, there was a few arguments here and there, but they would always manage to make up.

"I'm bored." The smaller boy says.

"Well it's the middle of summer, we can do anything we want." Mike replied.

"Yeah like what though," Will sat up, followed by Mike.

"Maybe we could go down to the pool, meet a few friends?" Mike suggested.

"Okay!"

Both they boys got off from the bed and started getting changed into their swimming trunks.

"You ready babe?" Mike said.

"Mhm." Will smiled and blushed.

———————————————————————

At the pool

"Hey guys!" Mike shouted to their friends to across the pool.

"Heyyyy!" Max shouts. Her and Jane were now dating and had been for a couple months.

"Come in!" Jane shouts next. Her, Max and Lucas were playing in the pool.

"Where's Dustin?" Will asks.

"He couldn't make it, you want to get in?" Mike quickly replies.

"Oh uh... sure." Will walks over to the pool, "aren't you coming?"

"Oh I have a fear of the water..." Mike lies.

"You do?"

"Yes... now go have fun!"

Will shrugs, and starts to get in the water.

"Oh I just remembered! I left my goggles at home! I'll just go back and get them!" Mike smiles and quickly rushes out.

———————————————————————

"Shit, what sort of lie was that!? Now it's super obvious" Mike thought to himself.

Around 10 minutes later he arrived at Will's house, and knocks on the door.

"Hello Mrs. Byers! I'm here to help decorating?"

"Ah yes, Dustin's in the living room if you want to go help him!"

"Okay, thank you!"

———————————————————————
Mikes POV
———————————————————————

I walked into a beautifully decorated room, with balloons scattered around and a massive banner saying "Happy Birthday Will!". We had all been planning this party for a while now, yet I still hadn't picked out a gift for him. It had to be special, not anything ordinary like the others got him.

I headed over to the mall around 5 minutes of decorating. I hoped Will wouldn't notice how long I had been and that the others had kept him company.

After 10-15 minutes of shopping I couldn't find anything. There was nothing Will would have liked.

"He's going to hate me if I don't get him anything" I thought. Then I stumbled across two friends of mine.

"Hey robin! Hey Steve!" I shout as I run into scoops ahoy.

"Oh hey man! How are you and Will?" Steve replied.

"Well, we're good I guess..."

"Hey what's wrong?" Robin starting speaking.

"Well, it's Will's birthday today and I haven't got him anything! And I don't know what to get him..." I said, "and now it's too late to do anything!"

"Well, I know nothing about love, but if I know one thing it's that it needs to come from the heart, so nothing here will do." Steve continues, "except maybe you could get some ice cream?"

Then I thought of something.

"No thanks Steve! But that's for the advice!" I quickly run out the mall, get on my bike and cycle back to the pool.

"Hey guys!" I shout to the others.

"Oh hey!" They all shout.

"Where have you been?" Wills asks.

"Uh... no where, but I'm going to be gone for a little bit longer... so... yeah..." I then signal to the others to keep Will busy for a lot longer. They nod.

I jump back onto my bike and ride over to the woods next to the Byers house.

"Perfect." I say.

2 hours later
Will's POV

"Where is Mike, he's been gone for ages..." I think to myself.

"Hey Will watch out!" Lucas shouts.

My thoughts were interrupted by the hall hitting my face.

"S- s- sorry guys... I got distracted..." I say.

"Again!? Will this is like the forth time!" Max gives me a confused look.

"I know... it's just... where's Mike? It's my birthday today and I've hardly seen him!"

"I know, but you got to make the most out of the day, even if Mike is somewhere else!" Max comforts me, "what did you use to do for your birthday, before you met Mike?"

"Well... I use to go shopping for drawing supplies..." I think.

"Great! Let's go to the mall then!" Jane quickly interrupts me.

We all get onto our bikes and head over to the mall.

———————————————————————

"How about this one?" Max suggests.

"Hm... no, the colours aren't vibrant enough." I reply.

"What about this?" Jane holds up a large box full of many colours.

"That's the one." I smile and get out my wallet to pay for it.

"Hold on, it's your birthday! Let us pay for it." Lucas says.

"Yeah! Now put that money away!" Max follows on. Lucas, Jane and Max walk up to the counter and pay for the colours.

"Oh wow... thanks guys." I try to cheer up but I just can't. Things aren't the same with Mike not around.

Then suddenly Jane got a call. "Hey Will! Wanna head to your house?"

"Okay!"

———————————————————————

The Byers house

I knocked on the door of my house, only to see Dustin open it.

"Dustin!? Where have you been all day man!" I shout as I hug him.

"Oh, just been doing a couple things!" He gives me a soft smirk, then my mums walls past.

"Hey Will! All of you come in!" She says.

We walk into the living room, although all the lights are off, so I can't see anything.

"Hey guys-." I was quickly interrupted.

"Surprise!!" They all shout, while the light turn on to reveal a fully decorated room, with many presents.

"Woah! This is crazy! Thanks guys!" Everyone was there, my mom, Jonathon, all my friends... but no Mike.

"Go on then! Open some presents!" Max gives me a large present.

"Woah! The new ghostbusters colouring set! Thanks guys!!" I had been eating that for ages.

After around 10 minutes of opening presents the door quickly bounces open, to reveal the one and only Micheal Wheeler.

"Mike!? Where have you been!" I get up and hug him.

"Relax! I was busy..."

"Busy doing what!?" I look up at him.

"Follow me."  He grabs my hand and leads me outside to the woods.

"Mike where are we going-"

We walk up to a beautifully lit up den, with a sign that says 'castle Byers'.

"Woah." I was speechless. It was amazing.

"Do you like it...?" He looked nervous.

"I love it." I look at him and blush.

We walk into the den and face each other.

"Happy birthday, William Byers." Mike says to me, followed with a kiss.

———————————————————————

Wow this chapter is a long one for me and sorry for not updating in a while.
Also very sorry if you find this cringy I just thought it was cute lmao.

Not proofread
1163 words

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

4.6K 179 21
The Jade Winglet is in a Human AU. They're now in high school. It SEEMS easy enough right??? But all the work and drama is way harder to deal with th...
864K 19.7K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
18.7K 646 38
Paul, a scared delinquent meets John, the local artist who is known for his mischief. One day Paul decides that John has "healed him of his illness"...
9.5M 376K 38
*COMPLETED* (Y.O.L.O stands for: YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE) *** Carter Jones, the school nerd, and Killian Henderson, the reputated troublemaker, somehow en...