~•7 ⓓayⓢ ɑ ⓦeeк•~

By nightphanthom

University au •••••••• eventful days(or not?) at the University of Truly Cultural Neos. quick heads up: it'... More

ⒾⒾ
ⒾⒾⒾ
ⒾⓋ
ⓋⒾ
ⓋⒾⒾ
ⓋⒾⒾⒾ
ⒾⓍ
End of day ⓞⓝⓔ
ⒾⒾ
ⒾⒾⒾ
ⒾⓋ
End of day ⓣⓦⓞ
ⒾⒾ
ⒾⒾⒾ
ⒾⓋ
ⓋⒾ
ⓋⒾⒾ
ⓋⒾⒾⒾ
ⒾⓍ
End of day ⓣⓗⓡⓔⓔ
ⒾⒾ
ⒾⒾⒾ
ⒾⓋ
ⓋⒾ
End of day ⓕⓞⓤⓡ
ⒾⒾ
End of day ⓕⓘⓥⓔ
ⒾⒾ
ⒾⒾⒾ
ⒾⓋ
End of day ⓢⓘⓧ
ⒾⒾ
End of day ⓢⓔⓥⓔⓝ
~farewell note~
Shameles self promo....

Intro

354 5 1
By nightphanthom

Hello there fellow reader!

This book is filled with events of a day in the lives of 7 amazing beings.

Welcome to the University of Truly Cultural Neos !!

7 days a week *begins*

Characters:
All of nct dream vv

lee mark ^^

huang renjun ^^

lee jeno ^^

lee haechan ^^

na jaemin^^

zhong chenle ^^

park jisung ^^

Markhyuck, Norenmin are 20 year olds who attend University of Truly Cultured Neos (UTCN)
Chenji are 19 year olds and attend University of Natural Challenge Takers (UNCT)

*my brain🧠can't think of a better name 😔*

disclaimer: get ready to be hit in the face with mistakes cuz it's my first book :) hearts for you and keep reading:D It sucks but I think it kinda gets better the further you get. I think...

There will be:
- swearing
- sensual tension ( avoiding smut) [not really-]
- mature jokes
- dumb jokes...

If you find any mistakes- COMMENT or TELL ME. Danke for thy cooperation.

Importantly:

I'm not in any way trying to offend or degrade anybody. it's purely my imagination. if it makes you uncomfortable, I apologize deeply in advance.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20K 776 21
𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗼𝗻𝗹𝘆𝗷𝗲𝗻𝗼: i'm always open if you need someone to talk to. 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿𝗻𝗮𝗻𝗮: what the? STARTED: august 5, 2022 ENDED: august 22, 2022 mi...
14.7K 1.2K 27
ʟᴏᴠᴇ ɪꜱ ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀꜰᴜʟ. ɪᴛ ᴄᴀɴ ʙʀɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴅꜱ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ᴋɴᴇᴇꜱ.
28.3K 1.2K 34
c o m p l e t e d✔ (under editing) when his wishes suddenly comes to life where magic and fairytales doesn't exist. nct u make a wish - tap to listen...
7.2K 519 57
a school trip to the middle of nowhere, stuck with a bunch of strangers you don't even know, forced to be roommates. what better way to spend one's s...