Please don't go i need you- |...

Oleh Denk1_Kaminari

Shuichi gets stuck in a killing game and becomes friends with a Blond girl the ultimate pianist. They both me... Lebih Banyak

A killing game?
Can we be Friends?
Magic Show
Please read
A small chapter part
Another short chapter
Seance
Miu's Idea
A note?
Please don't go i need you-

Just something i wanna say

132 3 0
Oleh Denk1_Kaminari

Jdjdjjssioxososo so i've been helping my friend make her fandom danganronpa i'm currently making an intro for her also it's not just me and her it's a group of people so if any of y'all wanna read her Fandom danganronpa Manga i'll link it probably next chapter also she posts a new chapter/part daily! And only she knows the mastermind so i'm also excited to see who it is- and the traitor ALSO ILL START POSTING AGAIN TOMORROW!!!!!

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

3.9K 203 24
America didn't think this would ever happen. And really, letting his best kept secret out to Russia, of all nations? America thinks this has to be on...
199K 4.2K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
767K 28.4K 103
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
458K 31.3K 46
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...