𝚂𝚎𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚜 & 𝙻𝚒𝚎𝚜 ||�...

By thethinkingpen

"Let me be honest, that mark above your breast, turns me on so much" he said as he kissed my cleavage. "Oh, a... More

Chapter 1 - Olivia Middleton
Chapter 2 - First Day
Chapter 3 - The Seeker
Chapter 4 - The Stone
Chapter 5 - The Stone Pt. 2
Chapter 6 - The Hunt
Chapter 7 - The Stay back
Chapter 8 - The Life Spirit
Chapter 9 - The Start of Year 2
Chapter 10 - The New Seeker
Chapter 11 - The Detention with Malfoy
Chapter 12 - The letter
Chapter 13 - The Chamber of Secrets
Chapter 14 - The Chamber of Secrets Pt. 2
Chapter 15 - The Bar
Chapter 16 - The House
Chapter 17 - The Train Ride
Chapter 18 - The Hippogriff
Chapter 19 - The Boggart
Chapter 20 - The Match
Chapter 21 - The Malfoy Manor
Chapter 22 - The Malfoy Manor Pt. 2
Chapter 23 - The Beheading
Chapter 24 - The Patronus Charm
Chapter 25 - The end of Year 3
Chapter 26 - The Party
Chapter 28 - The Intruder
Chapter 29 - The Quidditch World Tournament
Chapter 30 - The Champions
Chapter 31 - The Foolish Fight
Chapter 32 - The First Task
Chapter 33 - The Date/s?
Chapter 34 - The Audition
Chapter 35 - The Yule Ball Pt. 1
Chapter 36 - The Yule Ball Pt. 2
Chapter 37 - The Second Task
Chapter 38 - The Hogsmeade Date
Chapter 39 - The Third Task
Chapter 40 - The Memorial Service
Chapter 41 - The Parties
Chapter 42 - The Order of the Phoenix
Chapter 43 - The 'Umbitch'
Chapter 44 - The Detention
Chapter 45 - The Kiss
Chapter 46 - The Truth
Chapter 47 - The DA Classes
Chapter 48 - The Tutoring
Chapter 49 - The Incident
Chapter 50 - The Christmas Break
Chapter 51 - The Christmas Break Pt. 2
Chapter 52 - The Teaser
Chapter 53 - The DA Detention
Chapter 54 - The Surprise Party
Chapter 55 - The Gryffindor v/s Slytherin Match
Chapter 56 - The Prophecy
Chapter 57 - The Curse
Chapter 58 - The Match
Chapter 59 - The Ball
Chapter 60 - The Break-up
Chapter 61 - The 6th Year
Chapter 62 - The Memories
Chapter 63 - The Halloween Party
Chapter 64 - The Halloween Party Pt. 2
Chapter 65 - The Amortentia Smell
Chapter 66 - The Patronus Charm
Chapter 67 - The Dark Mark
Chapter 68 - The Burrow
Chapter 69 - The Spell for Enemies
Chapter 70 - The Kidnapping
Chapter 71 - The Arrangement
Chapter 72 - The Malfoy Manor Ball
Chapter 73 - The Horcruxes
Chapter 74 - The War
Chapter 75 - The War Pt. 2
Chapter 76 - The 'Aftercare'
Chapter 77 - The Trial of Draco Malfoy
Chapter 78 - The Trials of Mr. & Mrs. Malfoy
Chapter 79 - The start of year 7
Chapter 80 - The Boy Band
Chapter 81 - The Opening Night
Chapter 82 - The Eating Disorder
Chapter 83 - The Eating Disorder Pt. 2
Chapter 84 - The New Prankster
Chapter 85 - The Accidents
Chapter 86 - The Excerpt
Chapter 87 - The Christmas Eve Party
Chapter 88 - The Christmas Eve Party Pt. 2
Chapter 89 - The Storm
Chapter 90 - The Veracity
Chapter 91 - The Graduation Party
Chapter 92 - The Wedding Day
Chapter 93 - The Baby Mama
Chapter 94 - The 9 3/4 Platform
Chapter 95 - The Happy Ending

Chapter 27 - The Ride

1.3K 24 6
By thethinkingpen

Draco's POV

We fell asleep. After talking for hours, I wasn't tired, but she was. And for the first time in months, I had a peaceful sleep, with the warm body pressed against mine. But I was woken up in the middle of the night by some heavy breathing on my chest, her body fidgeting in sleep, whimpers escaped from her mouth, she was mumbling something, I opened my eyes and looked down at her, she was still asleep, her eyes were closed, but her eyeballs kept moving left to right, her eyebrows were furrowed, she was having a nightmare.

I quickly let her go and started shaking her, so that she would wake up and the nightmare would go away.

"Darling, wake up" I said lightly slapping her cheeks.

"Don't... don't do that" she cried in her sleep.

"Olivia, it's just a nightmare. Wake up" I said, I could see tears forming at the bridge of her eyes. I started to shake her and she opened her eyes and sat up straight. She was breathing heavily. She looked at me and said, "Are... are you okay? Did something happen to you?"

"Me? I'm perfectly fine, Olivia. You were having a nightmare" I said as I offered her a glass of water that rested at her table. She gulped it in one breath.

"It... It felt real" she said handing me the empty glass.

"Don't worry, it was just a nightmare. Do y-you wanna talk about it?" I asked sitting beside her. She shook her head. "Alright, back to sleep then" and with that she quickly hugged me and slept. I could get used to this I thought to myself.

I woke up in the morning without Olivia's body pressed with mine, I got up from the bed and headed straight to the bathroom. I could smell something delicious cooking downstairs, so I quickly took a shower and went downstairs. I headed to the kitchen to see no one, just some eggs frying on the pan and a kettle on the gas. Then, I saw Olivia grabbing something from a cabinet that was near the gas. I tiptoed quietly behind her, in hopes to scare her. She was wearing her red silk night top and silk shorts and had a soft silk robe on.

"Boo!" I screamed and she dropped the whole fucking flour container over my head. I was covered in flour from top to bottom. She saw me and started laughing.

"Ha-ha... What... were you... doing?" she said, still laughing hysterically.

"Oh, you think it's funny?" I asked and bent down to grab some flour in my hand, she saw my movement and ran from me and I ran behind her, she was circling the kitchen counter. If I went left, she went right, if I went right, she went left. I took a huge step in the right direction and before she could turn left, I swiftly grabbed her waist from behind and rubbed the flour all over her face.

"Hah... How'd you like me now, sucker?" I said as she grabbed a fistful of flour in her hand and threw it at me. We played around for a while.

"Alright, now, stop it, you go and get fresh and I'll throw the eggs out since they're burnt and I'll start with a new batch" she said while cleaning the floor.

"Why don't you use magic to clean?" I asked while scooping the extra flour that was now stuck to my wet hair.

"Well, I'm not a Malfoy, I don't get away with everything" she said sarcastically.

I mumbled under my breath, "Not yet"

"Pardon me" she said looking up. "Nothing, I'm gonna go clean-up" I smiled.

I took a second shower in the guest bedroom and went downstairs. The eggs were almost cooked, with bread in some sort of machine, and pancakes on the pan.

"So, what smells so delicious?" I asked taking a seat down at the table.

"My special omelet, but I know you eat pancakes, so I made you that, with some toast and tea" she said placing breakfast in front of me.

"But I'll have the omelet" I said pulling the plate of omelet towards me.

"Alright, whatever you want" she said kindly. God someone needs to teach her to be tough.

"So, what's that thing?" I pointed to a machine that had bread in it earlier.

"Oh, right, you don't everything about muggle stuff. It's a toaster, you put slices of bread in it and it comes out as a toast, you don't have to go to the trouble of doing it on the pan" she said while taking a bite from the pancakes, that were now dripping in chocolate sauce.

"Mmm, this is delicious. Where'd you learn how to cook?" I asked which I probably shouldn't have because of her childhood, she did everything around the house.

She smiled and replied, "I used to cook when I lived on The Ruffle Street"

She really is kind, how she got in Gryffindor, is no mystery, of course she is brave. But Hufflepuff suits her too, and with her almost topping every class, I think she's a Ravenclaw too, but definitely not a Slytherin. She suddenly snapped her fingers in front of me.

"Are you even listening to me?" she asked standing up from her chair. She placed the dishes in the sink and was cleaning her hands.

"Erm, yeah. You're right" I lied, which she clearly knew and said, "What you think too that Harry's got sexy over the summer?"

"What?" I asked with wide eyes, my stomach turning when she mentioned his name. 'Saint Potter' always there to-

"I know you're lying; you weren't listening, you were day dreaming" she said, probably rolling her eyes and cutting me out of my thoughts.

"I was asking, for how long do you plan on staying? And when do you wanna go for the ride?" she asked turning around and bouncing her eyebrows.

"Uh, yeah. I'll stay for the whole day and leave tomorrow morning. If that's okay with you?" I asked taking another bite of the delicious omelet.

"Yes, of course. You finish your breakfast and I'll get changed and we'll complete our deal" she said smiling at me, pecking my cheeks lightly and leaving the room.

Olivia's POV

I quickly went upstairs and wore my black leather outfit that I always wore when I ride the motor bike. I wore a grey full sleeves t-shirt, dark blue jeans and a black leather jacket. I went downstairs and Draco was wearing what he was wearing yesterday.

"Woah!" he said, shifting uncomfortably on the couch.

"What?" I asked while cleaning a little around the living room.

"You look..." he said eyeing me up and down.

"I hope the end of that sentence is good" I said while changing from my house slippers to the slippers that I kept outside, and went outside. He quickly followed and said, "Hot"

I threw the garbage in my garbage can and blushed at his words and said, "Thank you" and I again changed to my house slippers and kept the slippers that were outside in the same place I wore them.

"What you did that for?" he asked noticing my movements.

"Erm, ok don't get mad and don't worry, because I know you will" I said entering the house and started looking for my keys.

"There's an intruder on the loose, Mione told me to do this safety precautions. If I'm in the house, I wear these slippers so they know that I'm in my house and if I wear the slippers that are outside, they know that I'm not in the house. If they feel like something is off, they call me on my home phone and if I pick up and all that stuff" I said finally finding my keys.

"Who's 'they'?" he asked as we went outside the house.

"Erm, Mione and the others, they check up on me, every now and then" I said while pulling up my garage.

"Alright, you're writing to them and telling them that from now on you're staying at The Manor for the rest of the break" he said as I started my bike.

"What? No, see, that's what I was worried about. Draco, I'm working, remember? Mione also offered to stay, if I don't feel safe, I promise I'll let you know" I said as I came out of the garage. He nodded. "Hop on" I said and he sat behind me and holding my waist tightly.

"Bloody hell, Olivia, go slow" he yelled as he tightened the grip on my waist, pretty sure, the tracing of his fingers were marked around my waist. We took an hour ride and came back to my house.

"Seriously, Draco. You fly, what? 30-40 feet from the ground every day, hell even higher and get scared while taking a ride on a bike, that was on the ground?" I said laughing and heading to the kitchen.

I passed him a bottle of water and we sat down. He said, "If I was gonna fall, I would take you with me" I giggled.

"Alright, so what do you wanna do now?" he asked and I shrugged.

"I don't know, I'm fine with anything" I said drinking the water. 

"I had a question" he asked as he placed the bottle of water down.

"Sure, what is it?" I asked smiling.

"Erm, so does it ever happen that both of your slippers are at the place at the same time?" he asked standing up and coming over to me.

"No, it has to be like in extreme situations that both of my slippers are present at the same place and if it is then definitely something has happened" I said turning around.

"And can I have the phone number?" he asked nonchalantly.

"Why?" I furrowed my eyebrows at him.

"I would keep it, for safer side, you know" he said opening my fridge and looking for something to eat.

"Oh, alright. When you leave, I'll write it down on a parchment for you" I said going over to him.

"Are you hungry? It's almost lunch time. I can cook if you want something" I asked kindly.

"I don't want to trouble you, why don't we go out?" he asked taking out green apples from the fridge.

"W-What?" I asked because I thought I didn't hear him correctly; he was asking me out.

"For lunch? Don't worry, not as a date. Just as friends" he said taking a bite of the apple.

"Oh, alright. I know a just the place" I smiled at him and he grinned back. 

I quickly changed into a white dress that went till below my knees but had a slit on my right till my upper thigh with balloon sleeves. I already had Draco's necklace on and my mother's too. I let my hair down in loose curls, wore winged eyeliner and some nude lipstick. I wore beige heels to pump up my short height.

I went downstairs to find Draco into muggle clothes. He wore all black with turtle neck and full sleeves. His back was facing me. But I could see his built from behind. He looked hot!

"You don't like muggles, but you will wear muggle clothes, won't you?" I said making him turn around.

His jaw dropped. He didn't say anything for a minute. He was just staring at me. I snapped my fingers in front of him, breaking his stare then he probably shook his thoughts off and said, "I don't have words. You look absolutely gorgeous, beyond angelic"

"Thank you, Malfoy. You don't look bad yourself, love" I said pecking him on his cheeks.

"Shall we?" I asked taking my car keys with me. He nodded.

"How are we going?" he asked and I pointed at my car keys.

"I don't know how to drive"

"And I do"

"Nice car. This isn't the one as last time is it?" he said as we went out the door.

"No, a new one, upgraded it, this summer" I said opening the car door.

We sat in our car and I drove into the city and stopped in front of a restaurant. As I turned off my car he said, "No wait" and quickly got off and opened my door for me and took the keys off of my hands. "After you" he said throwing the keys to the valet guard.

We entered into the restaurant. "Table for two please" he said and we sat by the window.

Soon, a pretty waitress came and handed us the menus.

"Give us a minute" Draco said politely. "So, what do you wanna eat?" he asked looking at the menu confusingly.

"Alright, let me order for us. If that's okay, because you seem lost" I said turning the pages and looking at him.

"Yes, of course, darling. I cannot understand these items" he said and closed the menu.

The waitress came, looked at me and said rudely, "Yes?"

"Erm, we'll have the Prosciutto Wrapped Chicken for two, please" I answered politely.

"And for you sir?" she asked touching Draco's arm.

"Didn't she say 'for two'? Does she look like she'll have a 'two person' meal?" he replied rudely, because she was rude for me.

She quickly dropped her hand and said, "Yes, sorry" and left.

"Oh, and please a bottle of champagne for my darling" he ordered looking at me. I was blushing, pink-red blush across my white cheeks.

"Yes, sir. Right away" she said and left us.

"Draco, you didn't have to be that rude, you know" I said lightly hitting his hand that was on the table.

"Why not? She was rude to you" he said pretending to be hurt. I rolled my eyes at him.

"You know" he said taking my hand from the table "Did I tell you how beautiful you look today?"

"Yes, more than twice, actually" I said blushing hardly.

The waitress came with our order and placed in front of us and we began eating.

"It tastes delicious, doesn't it?" I asked taking a bite of the chicken.

"Indeed"

After we finished eating, the waitress got the check and I was about to grab it, when Draco slapped my hand away.

"Don't you dare touch it, Middleton. It goes without saying that I'm going to pay" he said taking the check in his hands.

"Fine, then I'll take the next one" I said taking the napkin that was on my lap, near my lips and cleaned it.

"Oh, so there's gonna be a next time?" he asked as he got out his wallet.

"Why not? And do you even have muggle money, Malfoy?"

He nodded and paid the bill. After lunch, we went back home.

"There's not much to do, will you teach me how to drive?" he asked not looking at me directly.

"Ooh, Draco Malfoy, asking me to teach him something" I said teasingly. He rolled his eyes at me and said, "Will you or will you not?"

"Well, there's nothing to do now, so let's go" I said and we went back outside.

Draco quickly learned how to drive. He may be a bully but he's pretty smart. It wasn't a stick shift, so of course, it was easy, but even if it would've been, it would still be easy for him.

"That's it?" he asked still not believing that he learned how to drive.

"Yeah, but you need to have a driver's license to drive out on the road" I said as we took a seat on the couch. The rest of the day went by quickly and we were about to sit for dinner, when Draco's owl flew in with a letter. It was from his mother.

"Change of plans, I'll leave after dinner?" he half asked and half said. I nodded.

We finished dinner and he changed back to his clothes ready to leave on his broom.

"Here, the number you asked for. I don't know what you'll do with it, but here" I said handing him a piece of parchment.

"Thank you, Middleton. I finally had fun for the first time in weeks" he said as he moved to the door.

"Sure, anytime" I said placing a kiss on his cheeks

"I'll see you soon?" he asked bending down to my height and coming in for a hug.

"Yes, in a month. At the platform" I said returning the hug back.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 22.9K 75
"Get on your fucking knees Iris." ---------- "You... don't ... know ... what ... it's ... like." He breathed between each stroke, "being ... inside...
106K 3.4K 56
Sarah Salvatore is a pretty girl. She's loving, strong willed and very clever for her age. She lives a simple life, and is quite content with it but...
85.9K 1.6K 115
"Not one for emotion Evens...but I could give a good fuck" he whispered into my ear as my heart pounded Hope has always had a rough life but ever si...
2.9M 87.2K 40
It's dark in the closet, I can just vaguely see his features and realise how close we're standing. Like, really close. My chest is toughing his and m...