Barrier (BNHA)(Unedited)

By 4everreading4

Being reincarnated was not on my to-do list. Even if it was into my favorite anime. Speaking to a random voic... More

Prologue
Ch. 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Ch. 19 part 1
Chapter 19 part2
Chapter 20
Christmas Special
I Asked A Friend To Draw Baria
Chapter 21 part 2
Chapter 22
Confused
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Ch. 29
Only if confused about Baria relationships
Ch. 30
Ch. 31
Ch. 32
Ch. 33
Ch. 34
Ch. 35
Ch. 36
Ch. 37
Ch. 38
Hiatus
Ch. 39
Ch. 40
Ch. 41
Ch. 42
Ch. 43
Ch. 44
Ch. 45

Chapter 21 part 1

1.9K 67 8
By 4everreading4

"I teach Basic Hero Training! It is a lesson where you'll train and learn, in different ways, the basics of being a hero! You will take the most units of this subject! Let's get right to it! Today is COMBAT TRAINING!"

Immediately Neito could hear two very different reactions. Bakugou had a vicious grin on his face. He sounded sinister and excited about finally being able to fight. Neito was seriously concerned about the future if that kid was in a hero school. Bakugou really needed to get some counselling. The other reaction was from a green haired kid, whose name Neito was sure meant green valley. The kid sounded nervous but Neito couldn't really see him. After all he was sat in front of Jirou, thus he was next to Bakugou. Hitoshi was in seat 20 with Momo Yaoyorozu behind him. Denki was in seat 7 in front of Kirishima. All in all, their group was actually close together.

"AND TO WITH THIS ARE THSES! Costumes have been created based on the information provided on you quirk registration forms, as well as the requests you had sent in before school began! After you change, meet at Ground Beta!" All might exclaimed as he gestured to a nearby wall. The wall slowly had panels moving out of it. Each one had some boxes on it with number. The numbers ranged from 1-21 So Neito assumed it was based on seating numbers.

"YES SIR!"

.

.

.

As they were changing Hitoshi noticed a small hole in the under the corner of a poster. He quickly nudged Neito and Denki, who in turn nudged Sero and Kirishima. Kirishima then nudged Bakugou. Hitoshi then mimed the use of a pen, which Bakugou handed over, being surprisingly subtle about the whole thing. Hitoshi tore off the corner of the poster. Flipped in to the blank side and wrote a quick message before shoving it through the whole. He then mimed for some tape from Sero. Hitoshi quickly taped up the whole. The rest of the boys in the room had no idea of what had just occurred.

Meanwhile with the girls.

Jirou had luckily been the one closest to the hole, so she was quick to notice something coming through it. Grabbing it, she noticed it was a rolled up note. Quietly bringing the other girls attention to it, via hand gestures. She then unrolled it

'Hey, noticed the peep hole. Thought to inform you. Might want to check for more. Covered it on this side. Do the same on yours? – Shinsou, Kaminari, Sero, Kirishima, Monoma, Bakugou'

"Whoa. Ladies stop changing. Read this." Jirou announced.

As the girls read, they broke off and searched the room. It took a few minutes but several other peep holes were found. Jirou had torn a poster and was shoving pieces through the hole to alert the six boys of said holes. The boys had been on full alert in case there were more holes, were quick to close them. Once that was said and done, they quickly finished changing. It was a bit of a rush to catch up with the rest of the class.

.

.

Each of Class 1-A's outfits was unique in a way that represented either personality or quirk.

Hagakure Toru wore nothing but gloves and boots. Neito was so going to the support department to find someone to make her an outfit that with turn invisible at her command. Hagakure was definitely the next R-rated hero.

Todoroki Shoto had a rather plain outfit. It was simply a gym outfit. Neito was unimpressed and once he knew Todoroki better, a new outfit would be in order.

Ojiro Mashirao was wearing a simple karate gi. Oddly Neito didn't seem to have a problem with it as it suited Ojiro just fine.

Koda Koji had an outfit consisting of red and yellow. Dull yellow to be a little more precise. Of the front of his shirt was an open mouth design. He had a mask that had black around the eyes and looked a little like eyelashes surrounded by yellow. It covered his mouth and seemed to be a red voice projector of sorts. All in all, it was rather average in appearance.

Momo Yaoyorozu wore a rather revealing outfit. Though Neito cannot truly judge her for it. He had seen her quirk in action during the quirk assessment. She wore a one-piece outfit of red fabric the was cut in a way that revealed most of her cleavage. The was white by her shoulder though. She then had a short shirt that had a small bookcase attached to the back. There was a small yellow strip on the front of her outfit the prevented the top from falling off her shoulders.

Sato Rikido wore a plain skin tight yellow spandex that covered his face and was white at the hands and feet. Neito really didn't understand the guys quirk.

Shoji Mezo. Neito had to admit that Shoji's quirk would be extremely useful and his outfits suited him. It was a sleeveless outfit that consisted of a light blue pair of pant and the shirt was half dark blue half light blue. The shirt extended upwards to cover Shoji's mouth and nose.

Denki's hero costume was slightly different from what had had first shown Baria. His pants were black with yellow lighting blots running down either side of it. He wore a white shirt and a black choker. Upon closer inspection the choker had a hidden camera and a communication device. Neito could see that Denki's outfit was made from a bullet proof fabric that was hard to damage without a unique machine. Denki also wore a black jacket that had a lighting pattern running from the front, over the shoulders and ending at the back in yellow. Baria apparently wasn't happy with the lighting being white when Denki's was yellow. Neito could definitely could see her influence with the hidden weapons and communication devices. There was also a yellow mask hiding Denki's identity.

Tokoyami Fumikage had a rather bleak outfit. As in it was entirely black. Black short sleeve shirt, black cargo pants, black boots, black utility belt, black coat to go over it all and the best thing is, was that it worked.

Midoriya Izuku had a homemade outfit. It was a green jumpsuit that had ears and a weird face mask. Looking between him and All Might, it was obvious who his inspiration was.

Jirou Kyoka had taste. Neito would admit that much. She had on a torn pale pink shirt and a black leather jacket. Black jeans and black boots. It was rather simple but Neito could see hidden earphone plugs and amplifies in the boots.

Asui Tsuyu wore some clunky white gloves, a green skin tight bodysuit that had black and gold highlights. The bodysuit had black legs that started from mid-thigh down. The mask was similar to binoculars in looks.

Mina Ashido had a unique hero suit. It was bodysuit of turquoise and purple that somehow worked with a beige jacket. The jacket was sleeveless and ended near her belly button. The jacket also had a white hoodie to go with Mina's white mask. The bodysuit went all the way down to her ankles and was also sleeveless.

Sero Hanta. He had a rather strange suit that also made sense. There were orange shoulder plates that looked like tape dispensers. A short sleeved black and white bodysuit. He had white knee high boots and a mask the looked like a tape dispenser. It was rather practical in all honesty.

Aoyama Yuga was flamboyant. He wore a silvery armour chest plate, should plates, arm guards and armour from the knees down. Underneath was black clothing that hung loose near the thighs. Aoyama wore a blue shimmering cape and large red sunglasses. It was an incredibly glittery costume.

Bakugou Katsuki. Now his costume was explosive. He had head fins that looked like explosions. An orange 'X' across his chest. Black pants that had dark green straps attached to his belt. He had Black steel toed boots and metal knee guards. Je had black gloves on underneath a pair of grenade gauntlets. It truly matched his personality. Volatile.

Kirishima Eijirou. He was wearing two red gear-shaped pads on his shoulders. A jagged sash joined the left one to the right side of his belt. The belt had a red "R" set in its centre, He wore black pants and a half cape that had a ripped hem. He was also wearing red boots. His chest was bare, and he had a wired guard around his face. The wires went over his nose, around his jaw line and up into his hairline.

Iida Tenya. His costume consisted of one-piece suit with a high collar. Over it he wore various pieces of armour, all silver in colour. It was basically a suit of armour and a black bodysuit. There were some modifications to aid his quirk.

Uraraka Ochaco. Her suit consisted of a black bodysuit that had pale pink designs at the middle of her torso. There are two pink patches on her shoulders. She had puffy pink wrist guards, wide knee-high boots and a two-piece belt at her waist.

Hitoshi's hero costume was...different to say the least. He had dark green cargo pants. Black boots and a black short sleeve shirt. He wore utility belts as a cross over his chest and had a scarf that was clearly inspired by Eraserhead. Hitoshi had a mechanical mask over his mouth and upon closer inspection earrings in both ears. The earrings were also hidden cameras. He also wore a dark grey face mask to hide his identity. That's one way to avoid fan girls.

Last but definitely not least was Nieto himself. He had dressed himself as a rather fancy butler. This was done in tribute to the kindness the butlers and maids had shown him when he was younger. He wore a face mask as well. Though his was white in tribute to Baria. Neito had hidden camera in his mask. Also Baria's influence. It was mostly so Neito could show Baria his perspective of a fight rather than the presses perspective.

.

.

.

Everyone gathered at the end of a tunnel. There stood All Might.

"Take this to heart. From this moment onwards, everyone here are heroes in training. Now that you're all suited up. You all look so awesome. We shall now begin. Now that you are prepared. It is time for combat training. "

"Sir! This is the simulation city from our entrance exam. Does this mean that we will be participating in urban battle's once more?" Iida questioned.

"Not exactly. We need you to think one step ahead. Most villain battles from the news take place outside. However, the worst villain battle often take place indoors. These battles consist of back ground deals; home invasions even secret lairs Intelligent villains are those that manage to remain hidden. Everyone, we will be divided it groups. There will be a hero team and a villain team. It will be a two on two indoor battle. The villains will be tasked with guarding a paper mache bomb, while the hero team attempts to retrieve it or capture the villains. The hero team can capture the villains by tying them up in the provided capture tape. There is a time limit. Teams will be chosen by drawing lots."

"Sir isn't there a better way to decide." Iida, once again, questioned.

"Well think about. Most heroes have to create on the spot teams. This will provide us with the experience." Midoriya answered.

"I see. Life is a random series of events. Excuse my rudeness."

"No problem. Let's draw!"

Team A – Uraraka Ochaco and Midoriya Izuku.

Team B – Todoroki Shoto and Shoji Mezo.

Team C – Momo Yaoyorozu and Shinsou Hitoshi.

Team D – Bakugou Katsuki and Iida Tenya.

Team E – Mina Ashido and Aoyoma Yuga.

Team F – Koda Koji and Sato Rikido.

Team G – Jirou Kyoka and Kaminari Denki.

Team H – Tokoyami Fumikage and Tsuyu Asui.

Team I – Ojiro Mashirao and Hagakure Toru.

Team J – Kirishima Eijirou and Sero Hanta.

Team K – Monoma Neito.

"Due to there being an uneven number of students, we have called in a neutral party to participate. The last match will be a one on one battle." All Might informed the group.

"I wonder who it is."

"I hope that it'll be a manly fight."

"I'll beat their ass either way."

"Sir! May I inquire who the guest participant is?" Iida pitched up. His voice easily carried over the rest.

"The participant is the owner of a well-known Café. It has a wonderful reputation in all circles. Many heroes have taken to listening to villain's stories due to the café's influence. It is said that the owner is irresistibly adorable and precious. Many heroes walk her back to her house after hours. Her name is Shimaru Baria. Though she prefers if you just call her Baria. She shall be arriving shortly. Now I shall draw the first teams to battle."

All Might placed one hand in each box. One labelled Hero, the other labelled Villain. He rummaged around before pulling both hands out. From the villains box he had drawn Team D and they were versing Team A.

"These teams will remain. The rest of us will be moving to the monitoring box. Good Luck."

The rest of the group moved towards the monitoring station, leaving Bakugou, Midoriya, Iida and Uraraka behind. Neito could see the tension between Bakugou and Midoriya.

"Team D, you may move in and prepare. You have five minutes."

You couldn't really hear anything from the monitoring room but you could see everything. Neito, Hitoshi and even Denki could see the anger in Bakugou's eyes when he looked at Midoriya. Hearing the door creak, everyone glanced at the entrance. There stood Baria. She wore her normal work clothes. Light green skirt with blue jeans. Black flats and a light pink t-shirt. The only difference was that her hair was in a bun.

"All Might-san who will I be going against?"

"Ah Young Baria. You'll be against Team K. Monoma Neito."

"Ah. Neito. It'll be a more intense version of our spars."

"Really? I can already feel the bruises I'll get."

"Hai."

"Ah Young Baria, Young Monoma, you know each other?"

"Hai, we live together."

Before All might could reply there was a shock throughout the building. It wasn't really all that alarming considering Bakugou's quirk. It was, however, just large enough to bring the groups attention back to the fight between Team A and D.

"A sneak attack. Bakugou, what kind of man pulls a cheap trick like that." Kirishima commented.

"It's a smart strategy. Young Bakugou is playing the part he has been given." All Might refuted.

"It didn't work though. Midoriya dodged it." Mina chimed in.

It seemed that Bakugou had encountered Midoriya and Uraraka in a corridor. The floor above had been where Iida stored the bomb.

"Look there he goes." Denki announced.

Looking back at the screen everyone observed Bakugou charging at Midoriya. He went for a right hook first but Midoriya grabbed his arm and flipped Bakugou over his shoulder. Slamming him into the ground, it was obvious that Bakugou hadn't prepared for that as his mouth opened to gasp.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey Lovies. I have a part time job. I now truly respect adults that still find time to update their stories. Anyway, ill be updating every sunday or every second sunday. This is one of the longest chapter i have written so far, not including ch. 19. That was going to be three parts but i changed my mind. This sunday doesn't count okay.

Also thank you @levy-from-fairy-tail for your support and the ideas you have given me. The cat ears were brilliant. I know others have supported me and while i cant remember you're user names know that i still appreciate you. Just  dm me so i can give you a proper shoutout later on.

Bye lovies.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Latibule By Anne

Fanfiction

38.7K 1.6K 75
Full title: ๐˜“๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ (๐˜”๐˜๐˜ˆ/๐˜‰๐˜•๐˜๐˜ˆ ๐˜‰๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜Ÿ ๐˜–๐˜Š๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฉ ๐˜๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ! ๐˜™๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ) -~:~- ๐‹๐š๐ญ๐ข๐›๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ž - (๐ง.) ๐š ๐ก๐ข๐๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฉ๐ฅ๏ฟฝ...
160K 6K 67
(Chapters 1-9 Rewritten) I died prematurely in the least clichรฉ way possible... Vaporized as a result of a powerful and fantastic nuclear explosion...
755K 29K 39
(Y/n) (L/n) died in the last of arc of the KNY manga and she thought everything would end there for her. But no, she gets reincarnated into BNHA. Hon...
277 34 11
*discontinued* A summary: Being a reincarnated character, Y/n desperately trys to remember her past... Only to be mentally picking up fragments of he...