[All Started With a Glance] K...

By Taelicious_V

When y/n got a simple glance from BTS V AKA Kim Taehyung in a Korean festival in y/n's (your country name), h... More

💜¹💜
💜²💜
💜³💜
💜⁴💜
💜⁶💜
💜⁷💜
💜⁸💜
💜⁹💜

💜⁵💜

2K 82 30
By Taelicious_V

Y/n's POV,

I rushed to my room and threw my bag on the bed. I quickly took a shower and changed in my PJs even if it wasn't night time. It was already 7:57pm and I wanted to open the cardholder he gave me. Miki did give me weird looks when I was mourning in the bus seat for my foolishness.

But then I remembered about the cardholder he gave me. It must contain something. My energy boosted up which also made Miki's brow knit together. Thankfully she didn't ask me anything.

I wrapped a towel around my hair and sat on the bed. I took out the cardholder and smiled looking at it.

It was a really pretty feminine cardholder. It was handmade tagged and had pretty fabric design just like his choice...he must have chose it specifically for me. At first, I thought I was just a fling but now his actions are making my heart glow with hope.

Suddenly my phone alarm ringed indicating it was 8pm already. I had set an alarm for that time so I wouldn't be late. I quickly opened the button and it was a little paper written,

OMO! He really wanted to meet again?! And lastly...YOUR TAE had me squeal like a child. But then....

I looked at myself. My brows are not nicely done...I HAD UNSHAVED LEGS! UGH!!! I didn't even shampoo my hair today! Fuck!

I quickly rushed to my bathroom throwing the towel from my hair to my bed. I shaved my arms and legs perfectly. I shampooed my hair with the amount of shampoo that an elephant would use to wash his body. I finished half of my hair conditioning serum. Whatever happens I had to look the best for him.

I came out drying my hair and went to my closet for a nice perfect dress. I had a plenty of cloths and I knew I'd find something good.

Y/n: This one?...nah...not this....eww! I had THIS in my wardrobe?! ....Oh god he'll puke seeing this dress!... I have to go shop now!....ugh hate my life!!!

I kept on taking out a dress and threw it somewhere in my room in dissatisfaction. I couldn't find ANYTHING to wear. Last hope, I called Miki.

Y/n: SIS! Come help me!

I said yelling as she rushed to my room with a spoon in her hand.

Miki: What is it?! The steak's on the stove. Palli palli tell me.

She said hurriedly.

Y/n: Please find me a nice dress, please sis. I can't find anything to wear...

I said whinnied and jumping as she sighed.

Miki: Seriously...you have more dresses than me.

Y/n: Ahh help me out!

Miki: Aish fine! Step aside. Lemme check.

She said pushing me to the side and looking at the cloths.

Miki: Look at your room! I ain't cleaning it. Do it yourself after I'm done!

Y/n: Ouf I will! Just find me a dress.

Miki: Why do you need it now? Going out somewhere?

She said looking at me suspiciously as I startled and kept looking for a proper reason.

Y/n: I uh...it's actually...I gotta meet some...one...yeah... Yeah a friend of mine.

I said finally coming up with something.

Miki: Oh..I thought you had a date.

She said laughing.
It actually IS sis....

Miki: Ahhh found it! This looks perfect!

She took out a white knee long dress. I looked at it...yes... perfect for tomorrow. Why didn't I find this dress earlier?! White is my favourite colour and most of my cloths are in this colour. I stood up from my bed and hugged my sister.

Y/n: thank you so much sissy! You're the best.

Miki: Haha I know.....wait....what is this smell...

She said sniffing the air around my room. I sniffed it too.

Y/n: Seems like something's burning...oh no! Miki the steak!!!

Miki: OEMJINNNNNN!!!!!!!

She screamed loudly rushing out of me room to the kitchen leaving me laughing my shits out.

Dress is done... At least now I can rest. Phew!

Hanging the dress in my bathroom shelf, I went to kitchen to eat something.

Y/n: Do we have to eat burnt food?

I said resting my chin on my palm looking at her.

Miki: Ah c'mon! We have cup noodles!

She placed two cups and I sighed smiling.

Y/n: Fine...

We ate and watched movies until 11pm. I looked at the time and jumped off the couch.

Y/n: Omo! I'm gonna go sleep now. I don't want eyebags. Bye sis.

Miki: goodnight...I wonder why she's so enthusiastic to meet just a friend...strange...

She said looking at my back and I was too lost on the thought of tomorrow to listen to her.

*Next day*

It was 4:45pm already. I had taken my bath and was drying my hair. I had watched a pretty makeup tutorial and it would take time so I started immediately.

It took me 1 hour to complete my makeup.

Y/n: Ahh done!

I wore my dress and let my hair loose.

[Choose any dress you like]

Make-up,

[ Choose any makeup you like]

Y/n: Mhm... perfect!

I looked at the mirror for the last time and then at the clock. It was already 5:30pm. I should head out now.

I came out of my room getting weird stares from Miki.

Miki: Woah woah woah! Going to meet a friend like THIS?! Is your friend a male or what?

Y/n: Not your business, bye sis!

Miki: Geez... weird....

I said quickly getting out ignoring her questions. Today NOTHING or NO ONE going to stop me.

I'm coming my date....

💜💜💜

To be continued
Hope you enjoy reading it 😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

214K 7.1K 32
Everything was stop at that moment. His dark orbs was piercing through her soul. She can't get away her eyes from him. At that moment realisation hit...
10.6K 228 19
Y/N is new to Seoul and made friends and met Kim Taehyung. But never expected Taehyung will become her boyfriend. But became a fake boyfriend? How? W...
56.3K 1.8K 33
This story is about two people, Kim Taehyung and Min Y/n...They had an arranged marriage. Y/n loves him more than anyone in this world Taehyung love...
5.5K 228 24
An UN Destined Love story of a girl. The one she loves doesn't see her love. The one who loved her doesn't see his love? Is she destined to be loved...