All Yours > Han Seojun &lt...

By urpinkbae

*under rewriting* Hwang Chaerin never believed in things such as fairy tales, love and new beginnings. But w... More

1Ā°
2Ā°
3Ā°
4Ā°
5Ā°
6Ā°
7Ā°
8Ā°
9Ā°
10Ā°
12Ā°
13Ā°
14Ā°
15Ā°
16Ā°
17Ā°
18Ā°
19Ā°
20Ā°
21Ā°
22Ā°
23Ā°
24Ā°
25Ā°
26Ā°
27Ā°
28Ā°
29Ā°
30Ā°
31Ā°
32Ā°
33Ā°
34Ā°
35Ā°
36Ā°
37Ā°
38Ā°
39Ā°
40Ā°
41Ā°
42Ā°
43Ā°
44Ā°
45Ā°
46Ā°
47Ā°
48Ā°
49Ā°
50Ā°
51Ā°
52Ā°
53Ā°
54Ā°
55Ā°
56Ā°
Announcement

11Ā°

7.5K 265 68
By urpinkbae

                              °~ Okey dokey ~°

Hwang Chaerin after being literally dragged to Gowoon's apartment was laying on the floor in the living room. Chaerin noticed how small apartment it was, but still cosy and comfortable. Chaerin wondered where her parents are and does she have siblings.

While Jukyung showed some make-up tips to Gowoon, Chaerin went through Gowoon's new sheets. She wrote the tips and some rhythm instructions.

Putting everything together, Chaerin never felt so much comfortable in her whole life. She didn't have to worry about looking ladylike or to watch out for attacks or anything similar to that. For the first time in her life she wasn't tense.

"Chaerin?" I looked up to Gowoon who was now with some make-up now. I raised eyebrow at her.

"Yea?"

"Since when you are into music?" She asks me. Jukyung turned to me, ready to hear a new stuff about me. I sat up and thought for a moment.

"Uhh... since forever I guess? My father being entertaiment company CEO has some perks. I could go to practice rooms and practice there. All trainees and idols know me because of him. And father brought me a thousand of times to help him to evaluate them. That's why I helped you... Watching people fail because of stupid things like shyness or looks or not practicing enough, but they are talented more than 90% in whole company is really sad. " I explained. I dropped thinking about what I said.

" It must be hard..." Jukyung comments.

"For me no... I vote for talent. But other staff votes for money makers. No offense to idols though. They are all talented. Just yeah..." I say, looking at the ceiling. Jukyung and Gowoon continued to talk about idols.

Suddenly I heard the door opening, I sat up quickly. But then my eyes widened when I saw familiar male singing and dancing... half naked.

"Okey dokey yo! Is that true? Yes!"

My brain has stopped working.

HwangChaerin.exe has stopped working. ERROR.

My eyes followed male who danced to the kitchen. He takes the bottle of water out of fridge.

"Okey dokey!" He splashes his back of head with water. He danced and as he turned around he stops. Realization hits him, as he looked at us.

"What... Oppa you were home?" Gowoon asks him. Oppa...? Seojun...? What...?

DOUBLE ERROR!

"Please put on some clothes on when you are home." Gowoon whines. Seojun looks down at him, placing the bottle down.

"You are both here?" He says with blank face
Then he continued where he was.

"Aish!" He stops and runs to what I suppose is his bedroom. I heard him shout in embarrassment.

"Hey, I didn't see anything!" Jukyung shouts. I dropped back down on the floor. Sight of half naked Seojun playing in my head. Then suddenly my brain proceeded something.

"FUCK! SEOJUN IS YOUR BROTHER?" I jumped up and looked at Gowoon. Both she and Jukyung looked at me blankly. I could hear Seojun shouting even more.

"Ah right... You didn't knew that did you? Yeah he is... sadly." Gowoon answers.

"I need water." I say blankly. My brain still proceeding everything that happened. I walked to the kitchen, taking cup of water. I quickly gulped it down.

Seojun's half naked scene still played in my head. I felt my face going hot and my stomach feeling butterflies. I shook my head. Chaerin you have to be rational now. Act like you would normally.

I placed the cup in the sink and I grabbed my phone. I ordered food for all of us. In translation I bought a lot. I placed the phone down on the coffee table. I walked up to Seojun's bedroom and knocked.

"Seojun? Are you alive?" I ask, but I got no answer. I sigh as I opened the doors and walked in. I closed the doors behind me and his scent hits my nose. I looked around but there was no sight of him. Maybe he is in the bathroom.

I shrugged and walked up to his wardrobe. It was not my first time being in guy's bedroom. I was usually hanging out with Suho and Seyeon at their places. And usually I would borrow some of their clothes because I was uncomfortable chilling at someone's place in skirt. Especially if guy was at place.

I opened the closet and searched for some comfy pants. Suddenly I was pinned to the wardrobe.

"What are you doing, princess?" I opened my eyes slowly to meet Han Seojun's face dangerously close to mine. I felt my face going hot and my heart beated faster. I moved to right side but he blocked me. I pout and moved to left but then he completely blocked me.

I looked up to see him smirking. Now he was fully dressed up which was lucky for me because if he wasn't I would alright faint. Damn Seojun what are you doing to me...? You make me too weak...

"Well... I just wanted to borrow some pants, because I don't feel comfortable in skirt at home." I said with pout. I couldn't look at hin directly. I hear him chuckle.

"Is this the same Hwang Chaerin who roasted bullies and threatened adult that she will destroy him today?" My eyebrow twitch in annoyance.

"When I think better about it, it was a stupid idea. You are not Suho." I shrug and went beneath his arm.

"What did you said? What's with you and Lee Suho?" He asks me, grabbing me for wrist.

"We are just childhood friends. That's all." We looked each other in eyes and he sighs,letting me go. He dropped down on his bed.

"Choose whatever you want." He motioned with his hand. I raised my eyebrow at him.

"Is this some kind of trick?"

"You want it or not?"

I scoff because I knew he was right. I took simple black sports pants. I felt his stare at me. I slightly blushed. I turned to him showing him which pants I choose. He shrugs.

"I will change in your bathroom." I didn't wait for his reply, I just walked in and changed. I took off my jacket and lossened my tie a bit. I put on Seojun's pants and looked myself in the mirror. I liked how Seojun's scent was everywhere.

I walked out of bathroom with my jacket in my hand and I saw that Seojun was still on the bed, waiting for me. His eyes landed on me and I slightly bow.

"Thank you for letting me borrow it."

But before he could answer, Gowoon shouted:

"Who ordered this huge amout of food?!"

Note: How do you like today's chapter? I hope you have a nice day ^-^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.2K 1.1K 41
"šˆ ššš¦ šŸššš„š„š¢š§š  šŸšØš« š²šØš®, ššš§š š¢ šœššš§'š­ š”šžš„š© š¢š­" ...................... š“š°šØ š­šžšžš§ššš šžš«š¬, šŒš¢š§ š‰š¢š°šØšØ ššš§š...
43K 1.5K 35
[ š‡š€š š’š„šŽš‰š”š š± šŽš‚ ] āš˜ŗš˜°š˜¶ š˜¢š˜Æš˜„ š˜Ŗ, š˜øš˜¦ š˜øš˜¦š˜³š˜¦ š˜¢š˜­š˜­ š˜­š˜¢š˜¶š˜Øš˜©š˜Ŗš˜Æš˜Ø š˜µš˜°š˜Øš˜¦š˜µš˜©š˜¦š˜³; š˜Ŗ'š˜® š˜¢š˜§š˜³š˜¢š˜Ŗš˜„ š˜ŗš˜°š˜¶'š˜­š˜­ š˜„š˜Ŗš˜“š˜¢š˜±ļæ½...
44.4K 2.6K 26
~Dedicated to that special GC fam~ Sure, Han Seojun let Lim Jukyung go at the end of True Beauty. And sure, Kang Sujin apologized for what had happen...
9.8K 245 22
Han seojun x oc True beauty "stop breaking my heart" Hari yelled at seojun who is looking at her with a shocked expression " what are you saying?"...