Awakened

By HirayaLuna13

Kagayema never felt this way before. In his sixteen years of existance, he had never felt the slightest attra... More

Chapter 1: Confusion
Chapter 2: Am I Gay?
Chapter 3: Secrets
Chapter 4: Best Pals
Chapter 5: Caught!
Chapter 6: Confession
Chapter 7: Awkwardness
Chapter 8: Egg over RIce
Chapter 9: Regret
Chapter 10: Honesty
Chapter 11: Sync
Chapter 12: Plans
Chapter 13: Haunted House
Chapter 14: Mine
Chapter 15: Greedy
Chapter 16: Insecurities
Chapter 17: My Summer Sun
Chapter 18: 3 YEARS LATER
CHAPTER 19: Apart
CHAPTER 20: FATED
EPILOGUE

Prologue

10.2K 227 436
By HirayaLuna13

Kageyama Tobio

I've never felt the slightest attraction to anyone. Ever.

As far as I could remember, my head was full of just volleyball. Falling in love was a mystery to me. I never understood guys my age losing their brains over girls. What was so good about skin and boobs, anyway? Even Kiyoko's beauty didn't make me feel anything.

Much more mysterious were same-sex relationships. How could a guy ever get attracted to the same gender? Why would they want a dick when they already had one? And how does that work anyway?

But you see, I was okay with this. I was okay being oblivious to romance and whatnot. Volleyball was my only passion and I was at peace just being able to play it with a bunch of enthusiasts like myself. In fact, I was starting to identify myself as asexual. And I was pretty much cool with it.

But then, I met him.

Don't get me wrong. I'm not some sappy romanticist and say it was love at first sight. Actually, it was pretty much Im-better-than-you-in-everything-and-i-will-prove-it at first sight.

Instead, it was more of a gradual but steady burn that slowly rose within me. And when I started realizing my more than friendly feelings -- boom. I was already consumed. Consumed and in denial.

I still don't understand any of the feelings I'm having. I still don't know if this is love or just infatuation. What does it mean to fall in love? Moreso, what does it mean to fall in love with the same sex? Does it make me gay to like him? Is this just a phase? Are these confusing and clashing feelings I'm having even normal?

I don't know. But one thing's for sure: I want to find out. And though I'm scared to confront these feelings and questions, I think it's worth the try.

He's worth the try.

-----------
Every shipper be like:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.6K 1.6K 7
Hinata Shouyou falls for a boy only 4 centimeters shorter than him, hoping that he'll muster up the courage to confess his feelings. And maybe it wil...
33K 855 13
Hinata is secretly in love with his setter, but Kageyama get's himself a girlfriend after another. So, Hinata has to protect Kageyama from getting h...
8K 432 18
[COMPLETED] The small cute devil with a lonely, the-same-old-boring-and-emo-life kind of human. Doesn't add up, right? Well, who knew it would work o...
19.6K 202 23
Hinatas parents leave town and he stays with Kageyama now it's normal got them to hug when there cold and sleep together but whats going to happen wh...