I HATE MY HUSBAND 2 (Complete...

By Loveyoualways1491

Mew suppasit is businessman who who is bit arrogant and rude. one day he encountered a boy name Gulf Kanawut... More

Author's Note
1. Introduction
2.Behave
3.Trapped
4.Mess
5.Proposal
6. Meeting
7.Fair Game
8.Drunk Gulf
9. Savage gulf
11.Mew's Game
12. Gulf's turn
13.Hurt Mew
14.Bad Day
15.He is my Husband
16.Poor Gulf
17.Sometime alone...
18. Angry Gulf
19. Jealously
20. Regrets
21.what happened?
22.Gulf returned....
23. weird Dream
24.𝑫𝒓𝒖𝒏𝒌 𝑮𝒖𝒍𝒇
25.𝑃𝑜𝑜𝑟 𝑀𝑒𝑤
26.New Rule
27.Honeymoon
28. Baby Gulfie
29.Coming Closer
30.Crazy night
31.Last Night
32.I am not Gay
33. Are you cheating on me
34.Hello Brother!!
35.Mew my hero
36.Pissed Mew
37.Something happened
38.NULF'S FEAR
39. Feelings
40.Growing Feeling
41. Not Just a Hug
42. I hate you But...
43. All. lovey dovey...
44.Love is not perfect...
45. Securing Profit Securing Love
46.Office
47.Clingy gulf
48.Hell
49.Horny GULF 🔞
50.Why??
51. Mew's Revenge...
52. Married
53.Oh Boy
54.Trying Hard
55.Rain..
56.Inked
57. Again yours
58.Let's have some fun🔞
59.Let's Adopt 🔞🔞🔞
60. Final Love

10.Mairrage

5.3K 299 72
By Loveyoualways1491

Mew: I know you are a man....that's why I specially modified it for you.....Mew put a box on the bed.....if you find it okay then please wear it...

Gulf: heard the door closed...he looked at the box... it's a ring...I am impressed Mew.... no wonder you guys are the best jewelers in Thailand....

Gulf wears it ...and went down.....

Mew is standing and waiting for gulf when he looked up ....he saw Gulf coming with his dad...that was a breathtaking moment for mew...gulf looks so stunning .....Mew never saw such a beauty in his life....fuck!! how can someone look so beautiful.....

Gulf looked down while walking and stand beside mew but didn't look at mew...even at the time of vows gulf ignored looking at mew....like he is not at all involved in this marriage....

Mew noticed gulf wore his mom's ring on his index finger .... especially for this day mew's has brought a couple ring.......as he was not sure gulf will accept his mother ring...but happy that he accepted....they exchanged rings...

After all the vows when the priest said now I call you as husbands and you may kiss your husband....

Gulf move ahead grab Mew's face and kissed.....everyone clapped .....but Mew was shocked...coz to avoid the kiss gulf put his thumb between the lips and kissed his thumb.... For others, it was a kiss but only they know that was not a kiss....

Mew got so angry after what gulf did.... He felt a bit relieved that no one understood this ...

Everyone came and congratulate them the media took pics and interview everything was well...except gulf and Mew not talking to each other....they all move towards the cocktail party....for friends and close family members....

They all enjoyed the party...gulf sitting with his friends....and mew with his friends...

Techno: You okay gulf...

Gulf: Yes I am fine...

Techno: You don't look okay gulf...I know this is not what you wanted but...you making this obvious for people...so please smile....

Gulf: Thanks for being here techno ....I am missing my mother for the first time as I am really worried for my dad....that bastard forced me to move away from my dad ....

Techno: but one day you have to move right??

Gulf: yes but not so soon Techno....I was thinking about dad's marriage....but now ....

Techno get up and hugged Gulf....Mew was with his friends when he looked at gulf....he felt a wave of anger runs through his veins....but he didn't show his anger....

Dean: Mew and gulf now I believe you should move to honeymoon suite...I have booked it for you...I know you guys are tired...go and rest...

Mew: okay dad.....he took the key card and move to their honeymoon suite....

Gulf loosened his bow...removed his jacket and tried to find clothes which he asked techno to kept in the room ....when Mew came in front of him...

Gulf: what??

Mew: what was that??

Gulf: what are you talking about??

Mew: that kiss...why did you do that...??

Gulf: aren't you taking this marriage seriously...you are forgetting mew that this is a forced marriage and I am not gay....

Mew: Gulf Kanawut don't force me to show you what I can do....

Gulf: to take bath and change...I am tired ...I want to sleep...so can we please continue the fight tomorrow....

Mew: Gulf...he pushed gulf to the back wall and touched his lips with his thumb....this is our first-night gulf.....we are supposed to....

Gulf: suppose to...fuck...huh ...in your dreams mew....and if you tried to touch me without my consent one more time...I swear I will leave this room...and you know all the media will be down....still interviewing your relatives.... I am sure you don't want to ruin your reputation...

Mew: and I guess you are also forgetting ...I still can do a lot with your dad....

Gulf: mew what you think... that I will let you fuck me for this...never...I am not gay and not going to let you touch me ....

Gulf pushed Mew and went to the washroom... gulf's heart was beating fast he only knows how scared he was....what if he tried to rape me...no gulf....not this...I Can't let that bastard touch me I have to make him sign the contract as soon as possible....

Gulf took bath changed and moves out of the washroom and went to the couch to sleep....

Mew: went to the couch and carry gulf...

Gulf: what are you doing... Mew leave me.... Mew....

Mew: put him on the bed... You want or not you are going to sleep here...

Gulf: Mew that will not help you coz I won't let you touch me....

Mew: I am not asking Gulf....If you fight more then I won't sign those papers... Think about your dad....mew looked to those lips...it's so tempting....

Gulf: gulf put hands between there lips....mew now it is not that easy coz if you do so I will tell everyone that this is forced marriage...now your family's reputation is associated with mine...so think....before doing anything ...get down from me...I hate every touch of you...

Mew: Oh so you won't let me touch you...you can't tolerate my touch and what was that which you were doing with that boy techno....

Gulf: Techno...mew that was just a sympathy hug from a friend to another...and I don't feel anything for techno....so get off me...

Mew: Are you sure it was just a hug...

Gulf: Techno is not gay...and wait...is mew suppasit is jealous....??

Mew; get up from bed...I am Mew suppasit...I don't get jealous...mew went to the washroom and smiled wide...he took bath and thinking...

Why am I smiling...mew don't you think ....he is taking revenge from you..... as you have slapped him...common Mew go and tell him that you are the husband ...how can he won't let you touch him...and you know how to make him do it what you want.......

Mew walk out of the washroom ...I will make this brat scream my name....I will fuck him and then he will realize whom he slapped...and with whom he messing...

Mew came to bed and saw gulf is sleeping like a baby...

Mew sleep beside gulf...and looked at him...who will say this innocent angel can be a wild animal when he opens his eyes....

Mew: touched gulf lips....why I am feeling this...I have to wake him up and should threaten him...I should take my revenge.....but mew lost his thoughts when he looked to those lips.....mew gets down and touched gulf's lips with his lips...it was a peck....

now we are officially married....Mew step back...and think....what the hell you are doing...oh mew stop this crap.... remember you are Lion and he is a rabbit...you have to hunt him...

The whole night Mew struggled if he should wake this angelic baby from sleep and punish him for what he did to mew so far ....or let him sleep like a small cute puppy whom mew started adoring and he didn't realize when he falls sleep....

Author's Note

Highlights:-

Please vote, comment, and FOLLOW MY ID

Also please read my other 5 books and give them your love and support

Love Stories

I hate my husband

I hate my Husband 2

I love you  My Doctor

In love With my Secretary

In love with my secretary 2

I Still Love You

.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

172K 9.1K 36
Warning: ⚠️🔞 Mew suppasit, 30years old CEO of MSJ Corporation and also Mafia leader, Cold and Dark personality. He can change anyone's life in snap...
144K 6.1K 17
Gulf is wild, filthy and has a bitchy attitude. He lives each day as if it's his last. He is faced with a dilemma when he has to choose between love...
49.5K 3.3K 34
Mew Suppasit is looking for a job to pay off his college tution fee and he didn't expect to get hired as Gulf Kanawut's fake boyfriend. This relation...
12.6K 721 25
Gulf kanawut is a star actor in thailand. who doesn't love his career , he forcibly choose acting as a career because of his mother who want a luxur...