βœ“the three words β€’ kim seungm...

By minthannie

"why do you care about someone who doesn't even care about you?" - in which jeongin asked a girl to help brin... More

🌹
o n e
t w o
t h r e e
f o u r
f i v e
s i x
s e v e n
e i g h t
n i n e
t e n
e l e v e n
t w e l v e
t h i r t e e n
f o u r t e e n
f i f t e e n
s i x t e e n
s e v e n t e e n
e i g h t e e n
n i n e t e e n
t w e n t y
t w e n t y o n e
t w e n t y t w o
t w e n t y t h r e e
t w e n t y f o u r
t w e n t y f i v e
t w e n t y s i x
t w e n t y s e v e n
β€’ t w e n t y e i g h t
t w e n t y n i n e
β€’ t h i r t y
t h i r t y o n e
β€’ t h i r t y t w o
t h i r t y t h r e e
β€’ t h i r t y f o u r
t h i r t y f i v e
t h i r t y s i x
t h i r t y s e v e n
t h i r t y e i g h t
t h i r t y n i n e
f o r t y
f o r t y o n e
f o r t y t w o
f o r t y t h r e e
f o r t y f o u r
f o r t y f i v e
β€’ f o r t y s i x
f o r t y s e v e n
f o r t y e i g h t
f o r t y n i n e
f i f t y
f i f t y t w o
f i f t y t h r e e
f i f t y f o u r
e p i l o g u e
b o n u s
explanation
new seungmin storyyy

f i f t y o n e

6.9K 288 565
By minthannie

edited 29aug21

• chapter 51: it's an order

"I told you to stay in the living room!"

"I got bored." Seungmin muttered.

Hyemi pinched the bridge of her nose. "Sit."

"I'll hel–"

"You'll make more mess." she cut him off. That literally made him to sit on the chair, eyeing the girl.

His fruit cocktail was ruined on the floor. "Sorry."

"Where's the handkerchief?"

"In that room, last drawer." he pointed to the room near the kitchen. Taking a green handkerchief, she collected the cubed fruit and threw them into the bin before proceeding to mop the floor. It took almost five minutes to clean the mess Seungmin had done.

She wanted to make fruit cocktail and Seungmin insisted to help. But he accidentally hit the jug with his elbow and—

it fell.

Hyemi washed the jug, a bit sad that she couldn't taste the fruit cocktail. But she knew Seungmin was more sad because he was the one who suggest to do it. He was the most excited one.

"I'll just make fried noodle. Don't disturb me."

That's how he ended up in the living room again, alone. There's no channel that's more interesting than cuddling with her. He knows he's being clingy, he's just like that especially when he's sick.

Ten minutes passed when he sniffed something delicious. He propped his chin on the couch's backrest. "Yemi ssi~"

The girl didn't bother to reply.

Seungmin groaned and hit the cushion. He's not allowed to go to the kitchen but he's craving for attention. Laying on the couch, he hummed some random song.

"Lunch—"

"Finally!" he jolted up and attempted to pull the girl with him but she knocked his hand with the wooden spoon.

"Eat."

‹›‹›‹›

"Is your fever gone?"

He raised both his shoulders. "I don't know. Why don't you feel it?"

"You're annoying today." she remarked just to receive a small grin from him when she felt his forehead. "Lessen a bit."

Seungmin hummed. "You wanna to something fun?"

"No. You're still sick."

His shoulders slumped in disappointment. "But–"

"You need more rest, that's what you get for neglecting your meals and sleeps."

He finally obeyed her without saying anything. Hyemi let him laying on the couch while she sat on the floor next to him, playing with her phone.

A couple of hours passed. Seungmin stirred in his sleep when hearing his phone ringing. He blindly searched for it and answered the call. "Hello?"

"Are you free today? We'll have to renew your boarding pass."

He sighed and sat up properly but stopped halfway when seeing Hyemi resting her head on the couch, eyes closed. His hand consciously moved to her hair, stroking it gently.

"Uncle, can I just stay?"

There's silence in the other line.

"Your voice is raspy. Are you sick?" he asked back.

"Hm, but a friend is taking care of me so don't worry. I feel better now."

"Okay," the man sighed. "I'll reconsider your choice for a moment. Who's the friend?"

Smirking a bit, he said, "My soon-to-be girlfriend."

He heard his uncle chuckles, "Alright, thank her for me. Get some rest."

"Will do."

He ended the call and went to his previous position. He was facing the sleeping Hyemi, fingers tracing her cheek. His action eventually woke her up after a moment. Hyemi placed her hand on his forehead.

"It's gone." she said sleepily.

Seungmin smiled fondly while pulling her on the couch to lay with him. Too tired to argue, Hyemi just let him be and snuggled in his chest before drifting into sleep again.

He rested his chin on her head, happy that he finally got to cuddle with her.

"I will stay," he said softly. "I'll make sure I'm staying."

‹›‹›‹›

"Just date already." Jisung grumbled and tossed a plastic wrap on Seungmin's head. "Go ahead, make our single asses jealous."

Seungmin threw back the plastic wrapper to him while Hyemi's face flushed red. Jeongin who was sitting next to her was not helping. He joined the rest, teasing both of them.

"Hyunjin," the girl whined. He laughed at her blushing face and ruffled her hair. "Stop teasing."

"You two looked too comfortable while cuddling when we walk in. How can we not?"

The girl groaned and planted her face on the cushion, embarrassed when Hyunjin said that.

Felix tugged on the shirt she wore and giggled. "Is this Seungmin's?"

"No." she deadpanned. "It's mine."

"Ooh, couple shirt?"

"Felix!"

"Alright, stop it and just throw yourselves in the pool. Don't mind us." Seungmin got up, pulling Hyemi with him. "Better if you guys leave."

"We'll be leaving then. You're sick and can't join us skateboarding." Jisung jumped from the bean bag and squished Hyemi's cheeks. "See you at school, cutie."

"Don't touch her—"

"Bye Minnie! No dirty stuffs!" Felix ran out with Jisung. Hyunjin and Jeongin just laughed, throwing wriggling eyebrows before closing the door.

"Chaotic." Hyemi muttered, peeling Seungmin's arm off her. "Am I gonna spend another night here? I don't bring clothes."

"Yes and you're wearing mine, no biggies. Your mother let me to keep you for this weekend."

"Alrighty, let's sleep."

"Nooooo" he whined. "Let's order some food I'm hungry."

"Movies?"

"And cuddles."

——

It was 9pm when the second movie was finished. Hyemi stretched her arms out, already feeling numb after hours of cramping in Seungmin's arms but she didn't mind that. Seungmin's almost sleeping but when she got up, he opened his eyes properly.

"Go wash up. I'll clean this." Hyemi picked the empty McDonald boxes.

"Not sleepy yet."

"You sleep halfway through the movie, Seungmin."

He grinned sheepishly as he helped to throw the rubbish. When Hyemi thought he's finally going to sleep, he dragged her to the backyard. There's nothing much except for a wooden swing chair, a hammock, a stack of flower pots and a tree at the edge of the fence. The orange lamps light up the backyard.

"This used to be my mom's favourite spot." he pointed to the tree. "There, she used to plant roses and daisies. But since she's gone I don't really know how to take care of it and they died. It was sad, so I keep the flower pots."

"Aanndd this hammock, is dad's favourite." his finger moved to the green hammock next to the wooden chair. "If mom and dad were at home, they'd spend their time there while I'd play with Jeongin and Minha. Some times we got one of the flower pots knock out and her reaction was a nightmare." he stifled a laugh.

Seungmin continued to tell his childhood memories with his parents, dragging Hyemi at every spot. But the girl didn't seem to hear it. All the time she only stared at him, heart swelling. He looked so happy while telling her the stories that made her feel sad.

He missed his parents so much.

"Actually there are some holes here so dad patched them up with this rocked path." Seungmin stepped on the round, rocked handmade path a few times. "I remember Jeongin had his knees bleeding because he fell on this, ouch that hurts."

She smiled a bit seeing him crunching his face, cringing at the memory.

"Lastly, the swimming pool!" he cheered. "Let's swim."

"Right now?" she widened her eyes. "We'll catch a cold."

"Not if we don't sleep in here." He said before jumping, the water splashed to her. "Come on!"

Hyemi sat down at the edge, putting in her legs first before fully getting into the pool. "It's cold!"

"Only for a moment." he grinned His hair was already wet, water dripping from his head and his bangs covering his forehead. No matter how Seungmin looks like, she always finds it's cute. Not hot XD

They swam to the middle, splashing water non stop. Under those starry nights, only laughter could be heard in Seungmin's neighborhood.

He kept splashing water making Hyemi to lose the fight. When she stopped doing it, Seungmin swam to her and gently held her waist, giving a cute smile at Hyemi who's covering her face from the water.

The guy chuckled at her reaction to their closed gap. "I win."

"Were we even fighting? I splashed back because I don't wanna get drown."

"We were. You lost."

"I don't recall."

"Oh just shut up." Seungmin laughed and she pouted. "Hyemi."

She hummed, noticing the change of tone in his voice so her smile slowly drops.

"Earlier my uncle called to tell me about moving."

Hyemi paid full attention to his next words.

"I told him I want to stay and he realises I had a fever. But I told him not to worry because I have my soon-to-be girlfriend taking care of me."

Her eyes widened when a playful smile plays on his lips. She hit his arm. "Your what?!"

Seungmin laughed.

"Yah Kim Seungmin!"

"He said thank you." he ignored her. "Thank you for looking after me."

"You're welcome but did you just–"

"I did." he cut her off and she fell silence. Her heart was beating so fast at the moment that she's sure the guy can even heard it. "Hyemi, date me. Be my girlfriend."

She was speechless.

Her two years crush just ask her to date him? As in boyfriend-girlfriend relationship?

For real?!

Her mouth apart a little, her eyes blinking. For a moment Seungmin panicked if he has broken her but when noticed her small movements, he sighex in relief.

Suddenly he heard a soft sob coming from her. This time, he's panicking for real. "H-hey why are you crying?"

"Are you sure this isn't a prank?"

He instantly laughed. "Why do you think like that?"

"Because," she looked down, too shy to look at him. "You rejected me last year."

Seungmin giggled as he cupped her cheeks, meeting her eyes. "Silly, I don't even know you that well last year."

Her lips curved downwards but it looked more like a pouting.

"I told you I like you, didn't I?"

She nodded her head, sniffing a bit.

"Then that's it. I like you and I want you to be mine. This is not a prank nor a question. An order."

She smiled a bit, feeling giddy at his possessiveness. "Of course I'll be your girlfriend." she said in tiny, making him cooed at her.

"Thank you." he kissed her forehead. "Thank you for liking me. Thank you for befriending me for this long. Thank you for not leaving me." Every sentence his says he kissed her forehead and nose, making her giggle.

"But Seungmin, you're moving next month." her smile disappeared and frowned when Seungmin remained smiling.

"He will reconsider my choice, I will talk to him again," he removed the wet hair from covering her eyes. "I hope he will, no one wants to be apart with their girlfriend anyway. I'm not leaving you just like that."

"Promise?"

"Promise, cutie." he linked their pinky fingers.

Hyemi immediately threw her arms around his neck. He stumbled a few steps back in the water but got ahold of her. He hugged her back, overwhelmed by the new feelings.

"Let's get out of here. It's getting cold." he giggled while ruffling her hair. "Take a warm shower and we'll sleep, okay?"

🥀

🥺🤭

last night i dreamed me and minho are best friends and we like each other but never said it. but he was CUDDLY AF I KNOW IT'S JUST A DREAM BUT THAT WAS THE BEST DREAM I'VE EVER HAD

WHY DID I TURN THE CAPSLOCK ON

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

284K 6.3K 23
where you and a boy start to flirt through instagram comments :) (fetus writing please i can't -) 2021/18/08 #2 hyunjin 2021/14/01 #13 hyunjinxrea...
827K 13K 65
a collection of stray kids imagines: fluff, angst, mini series, oneshots, and more! my early imagines are absolutely terrible so I recommend you read...
385K 10.2K 39
Unknown: I guess I'd tell you since you'll practically know that I'm one out of nine I'm Chan πŸ˜‰ /seen β€’ Bang Chan x female o/c β€’ non-idol SKZ & Hig...
191K 11K 49
"no one knows we are fake dating so it should be easy to break up, right?" -but oh boy, he loved you ever since before you guys date how is it gonna...