high school crush | minsung

Por baekfortae

starting with text au whereby changbin gave minho an unknown phone number for him to text. but little did he... Más

intro
✨things to take note✨
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
𝟛𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕙𝕒 𝕓𝕠𝕟𝕦𝕤
𝕤𝕜𝕫 𝕓𝕠𝕟𝕦𝕤
𝙨𝙚𝙪𝙣𝙜𝙟𝙞𝙣
𝙟𝙚𝙤𝙣𝙜𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙣
𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙡𝙞𝙭
𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞
🔞minsung valentine's special🔞

nine

20.3K 661 625
Por baekfortae

minho

hyung
hey
i haven't heard from you for a week now
what's wrong?
delivered

" hyunjin " jisung softly called the taller.

" is it about minho hyung? " hyunjin replied, as jisung could only hang his head low.

" look jisung, i have no idea what relationship you have with minho hyung besides a normal friendship but its been days since i'm able to contact him " hyunjin said, and pat jisung's back before walking away.

" hyunjin... all this while.. i've been talking to lee minho? that lee minho? " jisung stopped hyunjin from walking, as the taller slowly face the shorter once again.

" i.. jisung i- "

" hyunjin.. look, you could've told me " jisung cut hyunjin off, as hyunjin quickly shook both of his hands and head.

" i didn't know anything until minho hyung came to visit you ji... and i had to covered it up for you since you had probably realised you have been talking to minho hyung all this while " hyunjin explained, as jisung could only sigh.

" how dumb was i? to not realise even when he sent me a picture of him " jisung said, chuckling in a sad way.

" he had probably noticed that i'm the jisung, who hurt him 3 years ago " jisung continued, as his taller bestfriend approach him for a comforting tight hug.

Liked by hwhyunjin and 3,228 others
youknowleeknow what is happiness?
comments are disabled

youknowleeknow

hyung
gosh
i've been trying to contact you ffs

hey
how are you?
sorry i needed a break

are you good?
how are you?
please hyung
don't make me worried

hyunjin
i'm okay

lies hyung
you know i wont force you to tell me
but please dont shut other people out
and you should know there's one person that's getting crazy right now because he's damn worried about you

han jisung? i don't want to talk about him

so it's about my bestfriend

hyunjin this is super complicated

it is hyung
i'm getting crazy right now too
mind explaining when you're ready?

can we meet up then
i hate explaining through text

look, i'm not forcing you
i'm just really worried about you

i know baby
now meet me
in 10
i know you live nearby
no excuses

* teleporting *

you're so annoying skdgskjd
seen

knocks could be heard exactly 10 minutes after the convo minho had with hyunjin ended.

as soon as hyunjin saw minho right infront of him, he pulled the older into a hug.

" i'm sorry " minho apologised, and started to break down in hyunjin's embrace.

" hyung, you don't have to be " hyunjin patted the older's back to calm him down.

hyunjin is well aware of minho's panic attacks which is why he gets super worried when minho is not in his good state of mind.

" look at you, it seems like someone punched your eyes " hyunjin said as soon as minho pulled away, looking up at the taller.

receiving a slight smack from the older, hyunjin let out a small chuckle.

" you remember, juyeon? lee juyeon? " minho started the convo as he felt better.

" that bitc- i.. yea i remember. what's with him? " hyunjin controlled his anger, in order to not interfere with what minho is going to tell him. and not to also assume things quickly.

" remember the rumors spreading around saying that juyeon slept with a guy? remember me telling you that i liked one of your bestfriends? remember me telling you that my very own bestfriend slept with my crush, at the farewell party we had on my last day in high school? remember? remember you told me, your bestfriend slept with juyeon? remember... it was h-han jisung? " minho ended his sentences with a sigh, holding in his tears.

" i.. what? hyung it was- " hyunjin cut himself off.

" nevermind. so you're like this because of that fucking bitch and jisung? " hyunjin asked, as minho nodded softly.

flashback

" hey hyunjin, where's jisung? " minho asked his cousin who was sitting with seungmin and felix without the presence of jisung, the guy he loves.

" i think bathroom, he went with juyeon hyung! " hyunjin said in a loud voice due to the loud music playing.

minho made his way to the bathroom with a smile. he didn't think much. all he thought was to confess to jisung.

upon swinging open the bathroom door, his smile disappeared. it was dark. but for sure, he knows it was juyeon's voice, his own bestfriend. fucking someone's mouth. he closed the door right away. he was about to walk away when he heard juyeon moaning.

" h-han jisung! faster! "

Minho's heart stopped at that. he walked away with his heart crushed.

" how fucking dare you.. lee juyeon "

with his fist clenched tightly as tears running down his cheeks, he walked away.

" minho hyung! " hyunjin managed to pull minho back before the older leave the ballroom.

" why- i- why are you crying? " hyunjin asked as he saw his cousin drowned in his own tears.

" ask your fucking bestfriend, han jisung " minho said, before walking away.

//

" yah han jisung! where were you! " hyunjin shouted at the shorter as soon as he pulled him outside the ballroom.

" i was talking with jeno and jaemin, what's wrong? " jisung asked cluelessly.

" don't fucking lying han jisung, it's all spreading now " hyunjin said and scoffed.

" what thing hyunjin? i don't know what you're talking about " jisung asked his bestfriend once again.

" you! you fucked with lee juyeon! " hyunjin blurted out.

" hyunjin.. i would never do that! " jisung defended himself.

jisung was about to say something when he felt a vibration from his phone.

unknown

jisung
juyeon here
minho's bestfriend
you better don't fucking show anyone this text
and admit that you fucked with me
and now everyone's hating you, serve you right
if you don't follow my instructions, let's see what will happen to your precious man, lee minho

" read this! do you still think that i'm fucking lying! " jisung said and he placed his phone right infront of hyunjin's face.

" i-i'm sorry jisung.. i just hate it when someone hurt minho hyung. he means alot to me and if anyone hurt him, i would fucking kill them " hyunjin said, with his fist clenched.

" just dont tell anyone about this and let me admit that i do shits with juyeon. for the sake of minho hyung. please. let me do whatever he wants with me. as long as minho hyung is safe. take good care of him " jisung said as he walked away from his bestfriend.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

234K 9.2K 33
Minho, a popular boy is hated by many people for being incorrectly known as a player. Han Jisung is also one of these students. Minho has liked Jisun...
474K 22.3K 70
TEXT FIC Kind of cliché, sorry Jisung is your usual favorite shy boy irl but confident texter, while Minho is your usual popular and unbothered boy. ...
257K 12.3K 38
in which jisung has an emotional attachment to a teddy bear his crush gave him in the 7th grade ; ~~~ text au (mostly) short chapters started: may 15...
191K 8.5K 45
[COMPLETED] Jisung and Minho's story starts with a kiss. A kiss of revenge. But both of them didn't know it would lead to much more than that. - Bas...