MASK YOURSELF

By scarletBTS7

He knew that i love him,... then also they are marrying each other.... my best friend betray me now..... he's... More

glance....brief
hush now darlin'
close to me!
Happy New Year... ✨✨✨🌹
why Tae?
evil kook.... . .
feelings ...
play pleasure~
tae's plan~
tae take care
trapping jin...

feelings?... bond!

193 12 1
By scarletBTS7

Taeyungh pov-

I heard him 'jimin' sobbing from the living room , I stood up to go and calm him and say sorry but ....

When I went to living room I saw him sobbing while hugging ....................

Jimin pov –

Recap- "tell me what happen min?"

I couldn't tell him .... I launch and hugged him while sobbing ....

Present-

While I was sobbing I asked him 

"-w-w-why h-h-hyungh w-why n-nobody l-loves me?,.... a-Am I-i-i t-that b-bad?...

He hush me with hand spoke in firm and loving tone while weeping...

"no minmin , I love you ... you are the most loved person—angel in this world full of evils.... But don't let them effect your pureness,... you my angel .. I love you chimmy ... my baby, I'm sorry for what happened I'll ask Jin hyungh apologies ... please don't cry ... my baby my angel,..."

"Thank you ........... 

Namjoon hyungh !"

He spoke in such a honest tone that I think maybe he is right maybe everything can become better,.. ... but will all hyungh believe me?.... my dough were clear when

"Jiminie!" hug

"Minmin" hug

"Jiminie" hug

"We're sorry so sorry for yelling at you ,... please let's forget ?....forgive us jimin.."

Jin, hobi, yooninie hyungh said in unison ............

And hugged me tight ,... it was difficult but ,...I can't be angry with my hyungh no more so I did ,...it wasn't their fault that they believed there 2 youngest ,... it was my fault I couldn't prove myself right ...

"h-hyungh I forgive you "

Author's pov-

They squeal happily like teenage girls and picked jimin from the floor and hugged there fluff ball ... the Jin hyungh , growl

"even though what you did was wrong jimin but what junkook did was out of the limits ... how dare of that fuck to slap his hyungh ?.... did we not taught him good ethics ?..."

"yes that bloody motherfucker!!!! Where the hell is he ?!" suga roar and everyone was silent because everyone knew suga is over protective for jimin .... They heard him crying when jimin was sobbing in living room...

Now it was joon's turn to show he was the leader ..."JEON JUNKOOK ! YOU FUCKER WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU ASSHOLE ,... COME HERE .RIGHT.NOW"

NAMJOONS VOICE ECO IN THE SILENT APRATMENT SENDING SHIVERSS DOWN EVERYONE'S SPINE ...

Expect one ....

"jinie hyungie?...."

Tae pretended to rub his eyes to show he was just awake .... And went straight to in who hugged him instantly when he saw his puff face ....

"what happened baby ?...did we disturbed your sweet sleep?..."

Jin ask sweetly ..

"n-no hyungie just ... scared to sleep alone ..... and hate to see my chimchim cry ... I'm sorry chim for panicking but...... I love you .....

As a best friend

 (auther-not at all !)

... ... please forgive me .."

Jin spoke in soft voice 

"chim please befriend with tae again .... He don't want to break you precious friendship.."

Chim was scared to say anything but he remember there good moments when they were in school and smile softly...

"okay taetae ,.... Chim forgave you .. "

Little did chim knew that this could led to something .......

seeing his soulmate in puffy eyes and red face ,.. chim melted ...

Tae launch from jin to hug jimin but 'accidently' fell on the top of him ...

Tae whisper to him "please stay with me .... I couldn't sleep"

With glossy eyes and pout .... He knew 'his' princess can't see his 'soulmate' sad like this... so he said

"okay .... You can sleep in my room then?.."

Tae nod quickly and sat up with one hand out for chim to grab and stand but just when chim held his hand for support ....but--

"WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPNING?.."

(same expression ... little oleder jk.. fine?.. he he)

Junkook bark with so much rage ...but before he could take a step for hurting jimin .... Tae stood in front of him and growl lowly  while grinded teeth..

"don't.you.dare.to.hit.chim.again."

Everyone one was shocked to see this protective tae for chim but shrugged it off as thinking about 'soulmate' thing...

Namjoon held junkook left shoulder and turned him around and ....spoke with the softest voice ..

"Tae take chim to his room and sleep baby okay... "

"we just want to teach junkook a lesson for not raising hand on hyungh again.." suga spoke in dark voice ... which was enough for sending chills down junkook spine ..."b-but b-ut he..... he hurt my tae--"

Tae internally cringe at the word 'my tae' tae but when he glance at chim and saw he was crying silently with his eyes close ... he just hugged chim and spoke in a very low tone to be heard by anyone but chim but deep at the same time to make him shiver...

"let's go to sleep chimmy ... relax my chim nobody will hurt you .... I'm really sorry for what I've done but .... You already forgave me .... Let's cuddle to sleep !...and leave junkook here to repay his crime to hurt you ..."

Chim nodded lightly ....

And both went to chim's room ...

JIMIN POV-

I don't know but I only feel safe in tae's arms .. why though... he did many wrong thing ... but he apologized after everything... I think ... I'll forgive him... every time... because he is my alien ... my soulmate... smiling softly with eye-smile... towards tae..

TAE POV-

i smiled back..

damn his smile will be the death of mine ...

i  can kill anyone for this preciouses smile ....because    ........I love you chim and only you ...

 I promise to make you min .....

Soon ....!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey cupcakes!~

Pray for junkook people.... Jin and yoongi are angry ,.... I promised fluff but .... Maybe in next chap?...MAYBE ...

I love writing fluff though... he he

(Vmin is best ... but vminkook is amazing... J)

bye~ 

take care~ ...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.3K 1.1K 60
(α΄„α΄α΄α΄˜ΚŸα΄‡α΄›α΄‡α΄…) . . . It was not intentional ,it just happened. two opposite people found their peace in each other where one male is so oblivious think...
368K 12K 31
"π™’π™šπ™™π™™π™žπ™£π™œ" This word always bring happiness in every girl's life but this words bring pain in Y/n's life...... She is not going to be a happy w...
178K 5.4K 46
"You know what jungkook... just leave me alone..." "No hyung... you know that i cant do that specially because~" "NO!!! I told you i will not... wil...
24.4K 1.9K 54
Get ready for an intense and gripping yoonmin fanfiction that explores themes of revenge, love, sexual harassment, and the mafia. In this switch AU...