Dreaming Alone | taekook βœ”οΈ

By moonchildhay

[soulmate au] when you're close enough to your soulmate, you start dreaming about them- more specifically the... More

dreaming alone
o n e
t w o
t h r e e
f o u r
f i v e
s i x
s e v e n
e i g h t
n i n e
t e n
e l e v e n
t w e l v e
t h i r t e e n
f o u r t e e n
f i f t e e n
s i x t e e n
s e v e n t e e n
e i g h t e e n
n i n e t e e n
t w e n t y
t w e n t y - o n e
t w e n t y - t w o
t w e n t y - t h r e e
t w e n t y - f o u r
t w e n t y - f i v e
t w e n t y - s i x
t w e n t y - s e v e n
t w e n t y - e i g h t
t w e n t y - n i n e
t h i r t y
t h i r t y - o n e
t h i r t y - t w o
t h i r t y - t h r e e
t h i r t y - f o u r
t h i r t y - f i v e
t h i r t y - s i x
t h i r t y - s e v e n
t h i r t y - e i g h t
t h i r t y - n i n e
f o r t y
f o r t y - o n e
f o r t y - t w o
f o r t y - t h r e e
f o r t y - f o u r
f o r t y - f i v e
f o r t y - s i x
f o r t y - s e v e n
f o r t y - e i g h t
f o r t y - n i n e
merry christmas
f i f t y
f i f t y - o n e
f i f t y - t w o
f i f t y - t h r e e
f i f t y - f o u r
f i f t y - f i v e
f i f t y - s i x
f i f t y - s e v e n
f i f t y - e i g h t
s i x t y
s i x t y - o n e
s i x t y - t w o
s i x t y - t h r e e
s i x t y - f o u r
s i x t y - f i v e
s i x t y - s i x
s i x t y - s e v e n
s i x t y - e i g h t
s i x t y - n i n e
s e v e n t y
s e v e n t y - o n e
s e v e n t y - t w o
s e v e n t y - t h r e e
s e v e n t y - f o u r
s e v e n t y - f i v e
s e v e n t y - s i x
s e v e n t y - s e v e n
e p i l o g u e
author's note + what's next

f i f t y - n i n e

3.2K 299 247
By moonchildhay

Unfortunately for many of us, insecurities don't fade with a few sweet words and a kiss to the forehead. And that revelation sent Taehyung in the direction of the gift shop.

He was, frankly, very aware of how stupid this idea may be, and wasn't surprised to find no one at his destination. But when he went in search of Jeongguk, he stumbled upon a familiar face outside the boys' dorm.

"Hey!"

The blonde stopped halfway through the glass doors and appeared amused, half a smirk tweaking at his mouth. "Hey."

"I uh." Taehyung licked his lips, standing awkwardly in front of the boy. "How'd you know yogurt pretzels were my boyfriend's favorite? Cause I owe you one— we weren't on the best of terms and it was nice to treat him something he liked."

"Everyone likes yogurt pretzels, Tae," Carter replied cooly, "It's a universal truth."

Taehyung tilted his head. "How'd you know my name?"

The blonde stuck a hand out for him to shake, which Taehyung took. "I'm Jimin's roommate, Carter. Has he ever talked about me?"

Has Jeongguk ever talked about me?

"Nope." Taehyung smiled in greeting, unaware of the connections his boyfriend had with the blonde.

"That's funny. Jimin talks about your boyfriend a lot though."

Instinctively the blonde's throat tightened. "He does?"

"Yeah, it's almost like he has a crush on him or something." Carter laughed it off like the good friend he was. "But don't worry. I'm sure you're irreplaceable and all that cute shit boyfriends tell each other to keep the relationship together, am I right?"

Misgivings painted the walls of Taehyung's mind. All thoughts have the potential to become toxic, but insecurities were born starving and Carter's words were dangling him right off the edge.

"Want a tip?" The blonde offered snidely.

"A tip?"

Red flags consumed Taehyung's vision when Carter stepped closer and raised a hand, dragging fingers across his forehead and hooking hair behind his ear. It felt way too personal of a gesture between two strangers, but the brunette was stunned into silence.

"Touch and kiss the ears. Everyone likes that." Carter flashed him a smile, patted his shoulder, and headed inside the building, leaving the poor brunette in shambles.

Touch and kiss the ears? What?

Taehyung pondered over the poorly executed advice as he continued in search for the ravenette, who was perched on top of the peak.

"Hellooo~" Jeongguk singsonged, twisting his body around so he could kiss his boyfriend's cheek without the clipboard falling off his lap.

"What are you up to?" The brunette smiled, lowering himself down next to the boy. "You stole my backpack."

"All your paper and markers were in there, so..."

Taehyung covered his eyes with a hand, turning away. "Have you written anything?"

Confused by his actions, the ravenette frowned until he realized the rule they set so long ago— storing the pieces of writing into the takeout box and opening it when camp was over. No peeking.

"It's okay, Tae. You can look. I don't have much written anyway."

With permission, Taehyung opened his eyes and peered over at the ripped note, three words scribbled at the top.

Hi. It's snowflake.

The brunette's mouth fell open, recognizing the nickname.

"Yeah." There was a quiver in Jeongguk's voice that sent an earthquake to Taehyung's heart. "I'm trying— I've been sitting here for over an hour now and I've been trying to write her a letter, now that I feel more accepting of her death." His gaze fell to the ground. "Nothing's coming out though, as you can tell."

Taehyung slung an arm around his neck and pulled him closer. "That's okay. There's no rush, no race to finish."

The ravenette slipped the clipboard back into the backpack and wedged himself between his boyfriend's legs. "I'll try another day," He whispered, back against Taehyung's chest.

The brunette's arms naturally slid around Jeongguk's frame and settled on his tummy. Suddenly, he caught sight of the purple on his wrists.

"You still have them?" Taehyung asked in amazement, gentling holding onto Jeongguk's hands.

Purple hearts colored the ravenette's wrists, as noticeable as ever.

"I avoided washing them off," Jeongguk answered, "They make me feel safe."

Taehyung kissed his head repeatedly, rubbing comforting shapes into the back of the ravenette's hand until something else caught his attention.

"Hey Tae. I wanted to talk to you about the dreams I've been—"

The brunette had attached his lips to Jeongguk's ear, prompting the boy to stiffen.

"Tae?"

He continued kissing the shell of the cartilage and watched as the ravenette's eyes fluttered close, a line appearing between his brows.

"T-Tae..."

"You like that?" It was a genuine question from Taehyung, arm wrapped around the boy's slender waist as he whispered. The tingles it sent coursing down Jeongguk's spine were unintentional, so he was very surprised when his boyfriend's entire complexion turned scarlet.

"I'm... I'm sensitive there..."

"Really?"

The brunette resumed the assault on his ear, even nibbling gently on his lobe. Jeongguk shuddered in his arms and suddenly swiveled around to capture his lips.

Taehyung had a very limited amount of experience with relationships, and perhaps that's why every kiss from Jeongguk felt like an entirely new experience. This one had a rougher edge to it, packed with a fervor that wouldn't allow air into either of their lungs.

At this point, logic was shoved to the very back of their minds. Taehyung detached his lips from Jeongguk's and went for his other ear, the boy's gasp sending adrenaline through his veins.

"Tae— s-sensitive."

"Does it feel nice though?"

It didn't help when a hand was pushed up his sweater and danced across his skin. Jeongguk pressed his legs together, and that's when Taehyung noticed the slight bulge in his pants.

"Shit, Jeongguk," Taehyung breathed as the boy between his legs withered in humiliation. He didn't expect a little touching and ear-biting to get them this far.

"I'm sorry." Jeongguk covered his face in his hands, attempting to wiggle his way out of his boyfriend's grasp. Unfortunately, Taehyung was holding him tightly in place. "My ears... they're like..."

"Sweet spot?"

"Yeah— God this is embarrassingggg." The ravenette cried, his voice growing higher in pitch.

Taehyung, however, reached forward and pressed his boyfriend's knees down so his he wasn't curled up in a ball anymore. "It's okay, Bambi," He murmured, eyeing Jeongguk's boner, "Do you... want me to take care of it for you?"

The ravenette buried his blushing face into the crook of Taehyung's neck and mumbled feebly. "Please."

"How far can I go? Boundaries?"

"Just— nothing that involves taking off clothes. No one comes up here but we're still out in the open and this is already embarrassing enough."

The brunette chuckled lowly at that, hand drifting down to Jeongguk's thigh and noticing the way he froze at the touch. "Relax. It's just me. I'll stop anytime you want me to."

The ravenette's hips snapped up the second Taehyung's palm came in contact with his bulge, desperate for friction, a whimper pushing past his lips.

Taehyung ran his fingers across Jeongguk's cute, bloated stomach until they trailed up to his nipples.

The ravenette reacted instantly with a sharp intake of air, his ragged breath against Taehyung's neck as he was caged between limbs.

"You seem to be sensitive in a lot of places, Bambi," The brunette teased, "Aren't you?"

"Sh—shut up."

Taehyung only rubbed more firmly at that remark, eliciting whines from Jeongguk. "If you want to cum, I suggest you be a good boy and use nice words."

Oh shit. This was new.

"Okay?"

"M'sorry. More, please? I want more." The ravenette pleaded, doe eyes intoxicated with need.

Jeongguk's senses heightened, his focus narrowing down to those large hands that caressed and pleasured his body.

"I'm the only one who can do this to you." He applied even more pressure to his crotch and Jeongguk choked out a moan. "Say it."

"O-only you," The ravenette panted, "Fuck, Tae, only you."

Taehyung focused on feeding his boyfriend's desires, kissing his ear and making him feel good. Lost in his own dominant headspace was a nice change of scenery, naturally deeming Jeongguk his and no one else's despite early insecurities.

He could tell the ravenette was close just by the way he squirmed in his arms, spluttering incoherent words and blabbering Taehyung's name until his body spasmed as he came.

The boy fell back against him, the fingers clutching onto the fabric of his shirt loosening their hold. Taehyung just peppered his face with kisses and held him close, neglecting the pain in his own pants as the ravenette calmed down from his high.

Slowly, Jeongguk's eyes opened. He was disoriented, but aware of how riled up Taehyung must be. With innocent features glazing up at his boyfriend, the ravenette whispered words Taehyung never thought he'd hear from those baby pink lips.

"May I?"

There wasn't even a moment of consideration before Taehyung was nodding. "Yeah," He spoke, in case the ravenette wanted verbal consent.

Jeongguk remained eye contact as he traced a single fingertip over the outline of Taehyung's bulge, prompting the brunette to loll his head back.

And the evening sky waned into a chorus of pants and moans, with two boys sharing rather intimate parts of themselves with each other in a mess of touches and sensations.

Amid all the pleasure, however, the depths of Taehyung mind fogged over with questions regarding what the hell just happened.

And how did that Carter guy know about Jeongguk's sweet spot?

___________

cause he's his ex, duh

well shit
it's downhill from here *nervous laugh*

this is the most action you'll get in this book lmao. i wrote it last night, went to bed, woke up and had no recollection of any of this but here we are pfft

i swear 2am hay and 9am hay are very different people 💀

it's been a while— how is everyone?
:]

i'm doing better than i was a week ago. i took up meditating, started reading this book i've been interested in for quite a while now, listened to writing podcasts and started brainstorming another project i'm working on. my mind is quieter, more organized and productive so yayy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

499K 22.1K 15
[COMPLETED] in which Jeon Jungkook an alpha has lost all hopes of finding his mate.he believed he will be forever alone as he was blessed with the gi...
105K 5.6K 51
It is 2015 and Kim Taehyung had just experienced the pressures of being a K-pop idol. His group, BTS, broke through the Korean mainstream media and w...
716K 31.5K 56
"You are ours, baby. Ours to keep, ours to take care of, ours to protect, ours to spoil, and ours to love for the rest of eternity." βΈ» There were alr...
279K 7.4K 31
[COMPLETED] Jungkook x BTS Jungkook has a cute habit. Whenever he feels down, or simply just need someone to talk to, he will come to one of his hyun...