toxic ; Mattheo Riddle

Autorstwa lm1ver

The boys you most Admire in this Fan fiction. But somehow you fall in love with Voldemort's son Mattheo Riddl... Więcej

TO CLEAR SOME THINGS UP BEFORE YOU CONTINUE
~Authors Note & Cast~
1/2/3
4
5
6
7
8
~Characters updated~
9
10
12
13
14
15
16
Characters updated
17
18
Read chapter 18 before you read this
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
Diary

11

21.5K 278 520
Autorstwa lm1ver

"I'm just trying to protect you from reality" - y/n y/l/n

When I walked out of Dumbledore's office Tom stood in front of me blocking my was so I couldn't leave.

"My brother has told me all about you" he smirked he was evil I could tell by his eyes.

"H-he has" I was hesitant he was towering over me.

Tom thought by y/n showing him around he could slit her throat were no one was at. He was already planning on interfering with his brothers plan.

"I'm not showing you around I think you can find your away around here" I said looking into his emerald eyes they were Hypnotizing. "Why the hell do you have to be so stubborn"

"Stay away from me I don't want anything to do with you or your brother"

"I know Darling but you see... I despise you... I don't like you.. you got my poor brother expelled because of your mouth"

I rolled my eyes he was annoying.

"Well your Mattheo Deserved to get expelled he hurt me and my so called friend"

"You deserved to get hurt" and with that he stormed off.

Tom couldn't kill her on the spot there was to many people. He thought he could just obliviate them but he couldn't risk it. He was furious he now understands why Mattheo Hates her and wants to kill her. He wasn't going to tell his brother that he was also planning on committing a crime on the person he also wanted to commit a crime on.

Tom could never control his anger.

So before he killed her he wanted to play with her. With her mind. And nothing else.

He was manipulative and he could get people to trust him then he would break them to leave them broken. And depressed no matter what the situation was.

He intended on hurting people that is just what he enjoyed.
***************************************************************************************
I was happy that I didn't get to show that prat around the school.

If Mattheo's brother is attending Hogwarts Mattheo has to be around here somewhere but I did not want to see him nor talk to him or get attached because when he first left I was very unstable.

So that meant I was getting attached and we nearly spoke. It was ridiculous.

I went to the great hall and sat with Leo & Hermione how could he do this to her I was going to tell her she deserves to know. If I did not know my boyfriend was cheating on me and my best friend knew I would dump my best friend and boyfriend with no regret.

But I was single so I hope that never happens.

"Hello may I talk to you in private" I said to Hermione in a soft tone so Leo did not hear.

"Yes of course anything for you" she said smiling it crushed me that i sucked Leo off and he was also going behind Hermione's back and cheating on her.

Leo has changed and I was there to witness it if I could bring back old times I would. Me and her made our way out of the great hall and then we both ran into something hard.

It was those two prats.

Mattheo & Tom

The brothers.

"Watch were you are going you mud-blood" Mattheo growled at Hermione it killed her mood. "And for you, you are a filthy animal you snitch" Mattheo's words came out like venom from a snakes mouth.

It killed my mood too Tom couldn't help but smirk at our moods that were once filled with life at one second then the other second it was empty and cold.

We walked away Because we wanted to avoid them.

We walked into the Slytherin Common room I had to tell her she needed to know.

"So I don't really know how to tell you this but" I hesitated on telling her I mean she has been rude to me when I chose what i want. And what was best for me.

"Nevermind" I said honestly.

I think this secret deserved to be hidden from her after she ignored me for hanging out with Mattheo and hexed Blaise. I still have no absolute regret on hexing Blaise he hurt me. And it was time to let him.

But to be honest,

I let him go along time ago.

The guilt in me for what me and Leo did in detention would always Rome around in my body.

She gave me the look of 'what did you want to tell me' I could see the panic in her eyes and her trust in me disappeared. Just by looking in her eyes.
......................................................................................................................................................
Leonardo's pov: I did not feel bad for cheating on Hermione

She asked me out so I agreed but she just wasn't the one for me she wasn't like y/n.

Y/n means a lot to me and if anyone dared to hurt her they would be dead in a split second.

My love for y/n is astronomical.

I remember when me and y/n had a sleepover on our last night together when we were 13.

I told myself I would never let her go but I let her go because I love her and I knew she was never going to come back and I had a feeling she was going to find someone else that would actually be their for her.

But now that she was back. Back in my grasp I had to have her wrapped around my finger.

She was mine and only mine.

I knew it wasn't going to be easy but I loved her and I would do anything to have the people I love be mine.

And by dating Hermione I could get close to y/n and get her to be mine.

She was going to be mine one day.
......................................................................................................................................................
Hermione's pov: I wondered to myself if I should trust y/n she wanted to tell me something important I could tell I know when she wants to tell me something important.

Should I really trust her.

I always take a step back when I feel she is becoming toxic and I act like she doesn't exist.

So I can protect myself I know that is selfish but I couldn't care less.

So this time I was done with her I had to tell her that I'm tired of her keeping secrets from me.

And most of all I'm tired of her...

"If you keep secrets from me I'm not going to be your friend... do you understand!"

Her irises darken like she was mad at me.

She really had the nerve to be mad at me.

"Whatever" "I'm just trying to protect you from reality"

"Really because I would like to know the truth" I said with tears about to pour out of my eyes from her constant hiding things to me and lying.
***************************************************************************************
Y/n's pov: No, I couldn't tell her now she was already a mess I wouldn't dare to hurt her pure heart.

And if I ever do it's out of anger.

But in someway I felt both anger & sadness.

But one day she did have to face reality and know the truth.

But today was not the day to tell her.

I did not dare say another word.

She needed space from me I wanted her to stay away from me I am just a.

Liar, manipulative, and yet Cold Hearted.

I've been through a lot and I then knew that I was To Toxic for her pure heart.

And I also knew I would hurt her sometime or another.

She stood their with tears pouring out of her eyes.

I've already hurt her enough.

And now was the time to stop.

Stop the pain.
***************************************************************************************
...Potion's Class...

I sat by Hermione. Because slug-horn has assigned seats.

We did not dare make eye contact and the other Great thing was that Mattheo & Tom both sat at the same table. I was not happy.

I had the Amortentia in my hand analyzing it because this semester we are taking a test on it.

I took down notes on my parchment I needed to pass but with Tom & Mattheo including Hermione at my table it was going to be hell.

"Slughorn may I choose a Different seat to sit today" I asked politely.

"No you may not, I want you to get to talk to the new student and make things up with Mattheo it would do us all a favor" he gave me a fake smile and continued to write on the board of how to make amortentia because we had to memorize it for the test coming soon.

"Why are you scared" asked Tom staring into my eyes like their was no tomorrow.

"I'm not scared, I just don't want to be around you people" I gave him the most fake smile someone could give I knew he liked putting me down because that is just how he is.

"Well don't you want to get to know me" he glanced at Mattheo who gave him a death stare.

He knew what Tom was trying to do.

I guess it's going to be like one of those I'm different than the other girls moment. "Well I'm different, I'm not head over heels for you matter a fact I hate you.

Did I mean it? No of course not but one thing was true he was annoying, evil, obnoxious. Those are a few words to describe it.

"Cmon, Darling I know you don't mean it" he said in a persuasive voice that could make any girl fall for him.
***************************************************************************************
Mattheo's pov: I knew what he was trying to do he was trying to kill her before I could because I know when he is manipulating girls. He is good at it

Whenever he gets bored he Manipulate's someone and kills them.

He was trying to do that to y/n.

I told that bastard that I was going to kill her myself. And I was
***************************************************************************************
Tom's pov: yes, I was going to persuade her into falling in love with me since she does not like me already any girl in the world would be my girlfriend but if they were I was going to kill them in the end since I am incapable of feeling love nor happiness.

And it did not bother me I was okay with it.

And the girls I dated not once have I felt any feelings towards them.

I was just blood thirsty.

And I was going to get what I want no matter what.

"Shove off" she yelled at me catching the Teachers attention while at it.

"Miss y/l/n we do not speak to others like that do you understand, and DETENTION"

That was a great opportunity to kill her.

I knocked over the ink that sat beside me onto her parchments.

"Mr. Riddle detention I am so sorry for giving it to you but you must know how to be careful" the teacher sighed and went back to filling out papers I think he was assigning people to patrol at night because flinch was sick.

"You motherf-" she was cut off by me.

"That was no way to speak to others, is it now" I could tell this process was going to be long I needed fo her to fall in love with me no matter how long it was going to take and I did not have to worry about catching feelings for her because. I'm incapable of feeling love.
***************************************************************************************
Y/n's pov: I cleaned up the mess that sat in front of me I had to retake the notes he was so going to pay for this.

We finished class off and Mattheo looked like he wanted to rip my soul apart.

And Tom just kept staring me down trying to figure me out it bothered me.
***************************************************************************************
~Defense against the Dark art's~

Good thing Tom did not have this class he took Dark art's class they included it this year and I was looking into it has I did hear how fascinating it was but then Tom joined I don't think I will be attending it I might.

And I say I might because Leo, Draco, Mattheo are in the same class as Defense against the Dark Art's so yes I might take that class too or switch it depends. (Do you guys want her to attend Dark Arts class too or just Defense against the Dark arts or switch to the Dark arts class)

I sat in my normal seat beside Mattheo and I dreaded every second of it.

Leo began talking to Draco api couldn't hear them but Mattheo could they were all talking and ignoring me but I did not mind.

I got out my book for the class and flipped through the pages because yesterday we got a new book for the class and we were supposed to read it for homework but I was busy.

Doing something I shouldn't.

The Basilisk, interesting I thought.

The serpent coagulation my eye as I was flipping through pages.

Anyone who gazes directly into the large yellow eyes will suffer instant death. The fouls basilisk is believed to lived nine-hundred years. The creation of a basilisk has been illegal since medieval times. There had been no recorded sightings of Basilisk in Britain for at least four hundred years.

But Hogwarts is located in Scotland. It doesn't matter hopefully though it goes for the same here.

"Today class, we will be reading about the Basilisk and I've seen y/n has already been looking into that extra points to Slytherin" Snape said he must be in a good mood today.

"So you all are probably wondering why I am in such a good mood and that is because I'm switching to Dark art's class to teach there instead so by the new books you got yesterday that is the books you will get if you want to attend that class so I will give you a little preview today of what you will be learning in Dark arts"

He still did not smile but by the tone of his voice you could tell he was happy and 40 students are aloud and the person that was on top of the List was Tom and the second person was Mattheo and the Third was Leo.

I had taken the notice by examine him from a distance that he is also fascinated with Dark arts.

He went over what I read on the two pages it was quite fascinating if you ask me.

Class went by pretty fast and I was heading to the great hall.
***************************************************************************************
~After class~

I walked into the great hall Hermione was fuming I think she found out about him cheating on her with other girls. What a shame. He hurt her. Mostly her heart.

"You lying evil cockroach you went behind my back and gave my boyfriend head you witch! Is that what you wanted to tell me earlier" she yelled at me the whole great hall heard.

I Dragged her out of the great hall.

"I did not mean too I caught him about to have sex with pansy" I tried not to put the blame all on me but it also was the truth at the same time.

"It doesn't matter anymore me and him are over and me & you we are never speaking again don't even look at me" and with that she stormed off. Leaving me there a mess for betraying my best friend.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

53.3K 737 21
16+ You can expect drama, jealous, love, and a lot of sex No one will get pregnant I this story :) Enjoy Bye There are trigger warnings in the sto...
210 6 6
Mattheo Riddle and Yn Malfoy "hate" each other and always have..well that's what everyone thought. They act like enemies but deep down they have a "t...
17.4K 822 43
The second Wizarding War has come to an end - Voldemort is dead, along with many others. The war took everything from Alexis Newhart. Her family is d...
2.4M 49.7K 92
𝙎𝙪𝙙𝙙𝙚𝙣𝙡𝙮, 𝙝𝙚 𝙧𝙞𝙥𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙩𝙖𝙥𝙚 𝙤𝙛𝙛 𝙤𝙛 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙢𝙤𝙪𝙩𝙝. "𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙀𝙣𝙯𝙤, 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙖 𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙮 𝙛𝙖𝙘�...