『Home』

By Tortoise012007

"You've got a dirty mouth and a dirtier record." "Well, murder isn't the cleanest job." "Oh shut up before I... More

What if?
###
"One„
"Two„
"Three„
"Four„
"Five„
"Six„
"Seven„
"Eight„
"Nine„
"Ten„
"Eleven„
Twelve
Thirteen
"Fifteen„
"Sixteen„
"Seventeen„
"Eighteen„
Nineteen
"Twenty„
"Twenty One„
"Twenty Two„
"Twenty Three„
"Twenty Four"
"Twenty Five„
"Twenty Six„
"Twenty Seven„
"Twenty Eight„
"Twenty Nine„
"Thirty„
"Thirty One„
"Thirty Two„
"Thirty Three„
"Thirty Four„
"Thirty Five„
"Thirty Six„
"Thirty Seven„
"Thirty Eight„
"Thirty Nine„
"Forty"
"Forty One„
I'm sorry
"Forty Two„
"Forty Three„
"Forty Four„
"Forty Five„
"Forty Six„
"Forty Seven„
"Forty Eight„
"Forty Nine„
Fifty
"Fifty One„
"Fifty Two„
"Fifty Three„
"Fifty Four„
Fifty Five *spoiler*
"Fifty Five„

"Fourteen„

1.5K 65 51
By Tortoise012007

«»«»«»«»

Mark was woken up by Jungwoo. It isn't too strange, but it's usually Johnny who wakes him up by screaming.

Getting ready took forever. That's what it felt like, anyways. They would've been late if they took a car, so they took the motorcycles. 

This time, Shotaro sat with Sungchan rather than Mark. That meant Donghyuck had to sit with the oldest.

"I recommend hold on tight, Donghyuck Hyung." Shotaro giggled. He stopped when Sungchan started explaining that he didn't need to call the kids in his grade 'Hyung.' Then, they sped off., leaving first.

"Wha-" Donghyuck's question was cut off by his own scream when Mark started speeding. He held on tight and cursed the older.

Jaemin and Jeno laughed. The two shared the same motorcycle while Jisung was alone. 

All eyes were on them when they arrived. Their reputation was starting to grow. They were seen as both good looking and scary. Although, it seemed strange that Chenle and Renjun weren't there. What was also strange was the heavy atmosphere that seemed to follow them around.

 Their stares were ignored by the group. Clearly, the boys had something else on their minds. 

Donghyuck had never been lonelier in class. Since Renjun was gone, he had to sit by himself. Jisung was also alone, but he looked more intimidating. While Donghyuck was pouting, Jisung glared at the wall.

Sungchan was always alone, so he was somewhat used to this feeling. Shotaro, however was feeling the exact opposite. 

The poor boy felt claustrophobic. As if there were too many people around. Sure, he loves his friends, but they sometimes tend to be a little overbearing at times. And Shotaro, in terms of his body build, is one of the smallest among them.

When lunch came around, Jisung was the last one to arrive at the table.

"Class is so boring and lonely without Chenle." He whined and Donghyuck agreed.

Sungchan just scoffed, "Oh yeah, poor you. It's not like I've made any friends since the school year began." 

In order to avoid an argument, Jaemin pulled Sungchan towards him and hugged him tight. "Don't worry, you have us. Plus, you're too good for them."

Sungchan gave him a look that made Jaemin release him immediately. The older chuckled nervously and turned his attention back to his food.

Donghyuck ignored their bickering and sipped on his drink. He chewed on the straw and looked around the cafeteria. A certain student walking in caught his eyes.

He got Jeno's attention by slapping his arm. "Hey, isn't the Lee Daehwi?"

Jeno followed his eyes and nodded, "Yeah, that is him."

"Who?" Mark looked in the same direction they were but saw no one.

"What do you mean who?" Donghyuck looked at him incredulously. "Lee Daehwi? He was part of WannaOne before they disbanded. Then, he joined Ab6ix. They're, like, the biggest gang informants ever? And suppliers?"

Jaemin shrugged, "We wouldn't know. Taeyong and Johnny deal with all of that."

"What are the chances he might have an idea about who might've taken the boys?" Shotaro wondered. 

Sungchan stood up and dragged him away, "You can ask him with me."

"Daehwi isn't mean, is he?" Mark asked as he watched the two run off.

"No?" Jeno looked at him funny. "He only a few months older than Chenle, but he's definitely younger than Taro."

"And to answer your question," Donghyuck nudged Jeno, "he is very friendly."

«»«»«»«»

Yuta finally joined the others at the hospital at about 1.30 pm. He woke up and nearly everyone was gone. The only people left in the house weren't even people. It was two cats and a dog.

He made it hospital, specifically Ten's room, finding that Taeil was with them. That and Ten and Yangyang's room were the same room. 

"Hey, Hyung." He sat next to the older, "You're up?"

"Yeah." He muttered. "Why would they do this to them?" Taeil looked at the two's pitiful states. Ten was still sedated and asleep while Yangyang could barely keep his eyes open.

"At least they're alive." Johnny looked at Ten. His throat had been bandaged as well as his arms. They had been told, by a doctor, that Ten's cuts weren't only on his arms and legs. The cuts were all over his stomach, chest, and back.

Taeyong was fuming in the corner, Jaehyun periodically squeezing his hand to keep him calm. He tried, but it didn't have much of an affect.

"We're going to kill every single person who helped hurt those boys." Taeyong clenched his fist so tight, his knuckles turned white. 

He looked up with fierce eyes and growled, "So help me if one of my boys die," he stood up and walked to the door, "there'll be hell to pay for." He slammed the door, making everyone, excluding Yangyang and Ten, flinch.

Doyoung flinched, but he didn't look up from his phone. "I have a few requests."

"What do you want us to do for you?" Johnny looked at him.

Doyoung sighed, "Not for you, you dimwit. I have to go home and work on projects."

"You shouldn't be taking jobs." Taeil frowned.

"Then, Yuta can come with me so I don't have to do as much work." They all watched Doyoung walk out the door.

Johnny nudged Yuta. "Go with him. He's a workaholic and we need to keep an eye on what he does so doesn't pass out covered in blood again."

Yuta got up reluctantly and closed the door after he left. He caught up to Doyoung waiting for him by the car.

"I knew Johnny would make someone come with me," he muttered before getting in the passenger's seat. "Shotgun, and you're driving."

The Japanese angrily grumbled to himself and opened the door to the driver's seat. Doyoung passed him the keys and he quietly started the car.

Before Yuta could start driving, Doyoung stopped him. "We're gonna have to pick up the kids. As you should've seen, I took the keys to the van."

Great. Now, Yuta has to deal with a sassy bunny and kids who are way too loud for it to be legal.

«»«»«»«»

The kids got in the car and Yuta noticed Shotaro cursing in Japanese and holding a crumpled piece of paper.

"Hey, Taro," the oldest called out, "what's wrong?"

"So we saw Lee Daehwi at school and we were talking about how's he's an informant and I wondered if he knew what kind of gang would target the boys and Sungchan was like "well let's go ask him" and dragged me away." 

He took a deep breath before continuing, talking even faster, "When we went to asked him if he knew gangs that could this, he asked for details about the boys and when we told him what they were like, he wrote a fucking list for us that is way to long!" 

Everything was silent until Yuta asked, "Could you repeat that? I'm forgetting how to Japanese."

To which, Shotaro responded with, "Fuck you!"

"What are they talking about?" Donghyuck asked the nearest person, Mark.

"Why would I know?" He questioned the younger.

"You speak multiple languages."

"I only speak English and Korean. Not Japanese."

"How useless." Donghyuck muttered, but Mark still heard him, causing the older to shove him away.

The older leaned as far away from him as possible, squishing himself against the window. "Why are you even sitting next to me?"

"Because I wanted to?" The younger offered, making Mark groan in annoyance.

Suddenly, in the middle of the drive, Jisung shot up in panic, "We took the fucking motorcycles to school!"

Realizing that, Yuta slammed the breaks hard. They're lucky that they were already close to the house, so no cars were around them. Unluckily, the kids did not, in fact, take a car to school that morning.

«»«»«»«»

When Johnny got home with Taeil and Jungwoo, after picking him up from his college, he found the younger kids and Doyoung on the couch. Each and everyone of them obviously upset.

"You guys okay?" Taeil squinted at them.

"You know how Jaehyun and Taeyong came home before you guys?" Doyoung stared into Johnny's soul with empty eyes. Not really but that's what it felt like to Johnny.

"Yeah?" Johnny tilted his head.

"And you know how Taeyong kind of blew up earlier?"

"Yes?"

"Well, Jaehyun brought him back to "relieve his stress.'" He added in air quotes to emphasize his point.

The kids covered their ears and Doyoung glared at the ceiling as a moan ripped through the living room. The rest of them then realized what was going on.

"Why are you guys still here?"

"How long has this been going on?"

"What the fuck?"

Those were the different questions being asked all at once.

"Well, I think it started about an hour and a half ago, and we're still here because Yuta takes the longest showers and I can't drive, so we're waiting for him to take us to McDonald's."

The said Japanese male then came running downstairs. "I have the keys, let's go." And he ran out the door just as another moan rang through the house. 

"How fucking loud is he?" Donghyuck groaned, following Yuta and Doyoung. 

"We will be following you, because I don't want to be here any longer." Taeil said and ran to the garage. 

Now, they're all here, in McDonald's. Peacefully eating as someone started screaming for help. They turned to the source of the sound and immediately rushed out.

«»«»«»«»

Chenle woke up in the middle of an alley, his head hurting like crazy. He reached for the back of his head when he felt something wet. He retracted his hand, revealing bright, red blood.

His eyes widened and looked around. It was dark, obviously night, but he could still make out a figure lying next to him. 

When he turned the body over, he saw Sicheng. The sight of him made Chenle gasp. He was bleeding from and entry and exit wounds and from the dim lighting, Chenle could also see bruising around his neck. The boy had been shot and choked.

He check for a pulse, almost crying when he felt how small it was. 

The younger Chinese tried his best to carry Sicheng and support his weight.

As soon as he made it out of the alley, he started screaming for help. Someone, or some people, were running towards him. He actually started crying when he saw Yuta's face.

He muttered out an 'oh my god' as he took the older Chinese from Chenle's arms. Someone else quickly encircled their arms around his waist and picked him up.

He started screaming and kicking before he heard Jisung's voice, "Shh, it's okay. It's me. Don't worry." He kissed Chenle's head, successfully calming him down. 

Johnny reluctantly called Taeyong, happy to know that Jaehyun was no longer relieving his stress, to tell him they had found Chenle and Sicheng. 

Sicheng was immediately rushed to the hospital and taken to the OR. After seeing that Chenle was bleeding from his head, Jaemin called a doctor to take a look at him.

Taeyong and Jaehyun arrived soon after, one of them obviously limping. Taeyong immediately instructed Johnny to take home the younger kids. He knew the weekend was the next day, but he still wanted them to go home. 

Taeil and Jungwoo left with Johnny and the kids, splitting into two cars since they had to take to cars to get to McDonald's and Jaehyun obviously drove his own car to get to the hospital. 

As soon as Jaehyun crashed onto a seat in the waiting room, a nurse approached them.

"These are the fourth and fifth people you've admitted to our hospital in a week with serious injuries. I get this might be private information, but I'd like to know what is going on."

Taeyong stood up and cleared his throat, "I'm Lee Taeyong, leader of the gang known as U, and that is Jung Jaehyun, leader of the gang known as 127. These are gang matters, and I'm sorry you're the one who has to deal with this. However, if you choose to cooperate, we can and will give you what you want." 

The woman bowed, 90 degrees, and apologized. "Terribly sorry for the misunderstanding, we'll get right to work."

As soon as Taeyong thanked her, she left.

Finally speaking after ten minutes, Doyoung smirked at Taeyong, "Do you know just how loud you are?"

The older flushed red and grumbled for him to shut up through gritted teeth. Yuta only helped Doyoung and Jaehyun was of no help to either side since he was just laughing.

«»«»«»«»

Hendery opened his eyes once again and that there were even less people in the cell now. The only ones left were him, Dejun, Kun, Renjun, and Lucas.

His gag was finally off, so were the others'.

"Kun Ge," he called out, voice raspy and deep from not talking, "where's Sicheng and Chenle?"

Kun looked around and when he realized they weren't there, his face darkened. He kept mutter curses in Chinese and Hendery could only watch him.

Lucas and Renjun were still trying to release themselves from the chains. It wasn't working. 

Hendery looked to his left where Xiaojun was. He was silently crying to himself since he didn't know if Yangyang was alive or not. 

Hendery put a hand on his arm to comfort him, pulling the elder's head so it rested on his shoulder. 

If I die, Hendery thought bitterly, at least I'll get to see Mom again.

#################################

2.2k words

Oh, Hendery, my sweet, lovely, maybe not so innocent child, I'm so sorry.

-Scribbles
20.1.2021

PS here's a kiss ( ˘ ³˘)♥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87.1K 2K 34
An NCT ot21 Mafia AU [WARNING: This book is cringey asf cuz it was my first book; I'm finally rewriting it :)] EDIT: It's been like 2-3 years and y'a...
36.6K 1.5K 53
"you don't look like a monster " "I'll tell you a secret y/n. the really bad monsters never look like monsters" ...
73.5K 2K 25
"Than lend me your body" Taeyong said "Are you saying that... you want to fuck me?" Y/n asked "Well if you put it in that words than yes" Taeyong rep...
146K 7.8K 41
╭─━━━━━━━━━━━━─╮ dysthymia /dɪsˈθʌɪmɪə/ persistent mild depression ╰─━━━━━━━━━━━━─╯ ───── ❝ alexithymia 2 ❞ ───── "the eclipse of our relationship wa...