𝐁𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐭 || 𝐃.𝐌

Por cedricdickoryyy

"We both hate each-other and that'll never change" ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ 。... Más

𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄𝐒
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐈𝐗
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐈𝐗
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐈𝐗
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐈𝐗
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘-𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘-𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐘
𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐀𝐋𝐖𝐀𝐘𝐒 (61)
𝐁𝐔𝐑𝐍𝐓 (62)

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄

447 27 108
Por cedricdickoryyy

I was full up on porridge and fruits, i frowned as i saw Draco hadn't touched anything on his plate- he'd only sipped on his orange juice. The atmosphere was incredible this morning in The Great Hall- at dinner the previous night, Dumbledore had announced that we could have an off-day today which lifted everyone's spirits all but Draco's.

I choked on my water as i heard loud bangs coming from the back of the Hall, i turned round to look at what was going on on and saw bright bursts of colour in the air.

"Fred and George, celebrating about our off-day, you know how they love their fireworks", Draco said with a slight laugh.

"Oh surprised you're not making a fuss out of it, you know 'My father will hear about this' and all that", i joked.

"No, i've always been quite fond of them- they're quite a laugh", he said shyly.

I found myself smiling stupidly at him, he was always so cold to other people so it was nice to see him this way. I saw the corners of his mouth slowly rising as if he wanted to smile back- but he didn't he just looked back down at the table.

"Did you see the fireworks Alex?, wasn't they great- of course Dumbledore is mad but still", Harry beamed as he approached us at the table.

When i thought Draco's mood couldn't drop any further- well i was wrong, if anyone can ruin his mood its surely my brother.

"Alex? oh didn't realise you both was so close these days", Draco sneered at Harry as he slammed his glass down onto the table.

I didn't know where to look or who to even speak to, i was stuck in the middle.

"Well maybe if you spent less time moping then you'd of realised that we're related", Harry spat as he realised Hermione and Ron were now stood behind him.

"I knew you was related you stupid git, i was just saying since you've ignored your own sister for all these years i didn't think you'd  be bonding over fireworks at breakfast"

"Watch your mouth", Hermione said as she held her fists up at him.

"Or what you filthy-", he looked cautiously at me. "Whatever Granger, you think because you threw one punch in third year that you're oh so good".

"Shove off Malfoy", Ron muttered.

"Is there anything you want because i'm trying to have breakfast with my girlfriend, if you can't see", Draco said between taking sips of his juice.

My hand slapped to my mouth as i heard the words come out of his mouth, i didn't know whether i was more shocked that he was so calm when these 3 were annoying him or that he just called me his girlfriend in-front of them.

"WHAT?", they all yelled in unison- shocked.

"G-I-R-L-F-R-I-E-N-D...would it be easier if i wrote it down for you?", Malfoy teased.

"Draco Malfoy, seriously Alex- what are you playing at?", Harry demanded as he ran his hands through his messy hair.

"I knew she was stupid- but having this monster as a boyfriend, she has to be crazy", Hermione judged as she shook her head.

"Oi Malfoy, you going to eat that Bacon on your plate? all this talking has me famished", Ron asked as he rubbed his belly.

The sound of Hermione's words made Draco's smile turn to a serious frown, he slammed his glass down one last time and got up from the table. "Help yourself Weasley but Potter and Granger you too can fuck off, don't judge mine and Lexi's relationship when you don't even have the balls to tell Ginny and Ron that you like them".

And with that he left the Hall, leaving everyone in shock- Ron confused about what Draco said about Hermione but he still chomped on his bacon unbothered. Harry and Hermione had their arms crossed and a disapproving look on their faces as they looked me up and down.

"What are you both looking at me like that for-

"What happened to Blaise?", Hermione asked.

"I don't have to explain anything to you guys, i'm happy so just leave us be okay", i said disappointedly.

"I thought better of you Alex, but you're still my sister so i'll always be here for you", Harry smiled falsely.

"Just like you was there for me all those years...oh wait you wasn't"

"He's going to break your Heart, that's all we're saying Alexis", Hermione shrugged.

"Well don't because the only people who have ever broke my heart are you three and don't talk about Draco when you don't know who he is"

"He's scum- he's a monster and nothing more", i scoffed at Hermione's words.

I couldn't listen to what they were throwing at me any longer, i grabbed my bag and ran out of the Great Hall, i couldn't with their judgments right now- i had to see how Draco was.

//TW//- 🔴

After i left The Great Hall, i headed straight to Draco's room- when i got there he was in the shower so i just lay down on his bed and carried on with my book but that was like over half an hour ago and i know he's high maintenance but he's taking forever. I looked up from my book, my eyes darted towards the bathroom door as i heard whimpering sounds faintly over the sound of the shower running.

"Draco, what are you doing- you've been in there for awhile now", i said as i walked over to the door, knocking on.

No words left his mouth but i could hear the way he was trying to silence himself as his cries came out muffled.

"Draco, please just open up", banging my fists on the door impatiently.

"Monster-

"I'm not in the mood for any practical jokes, i thought something was wrong" i huffed as i tried jiggling the door knob, but he'd locked it.

"She was right- Hermione was, i am a monster", he sniffled.

"Just let me in and i don't just mean through this door Draco- please let me in"

Once again he went back to being silent, all i could make out was a harsh scrubbing like sound coming from inside the bathroom, i stupidly tried jiggling the doorknob again, i ran my hands through my hair- stressed that i was no help from behind the door. Running my hands rough my hair, i felt one of the bobby pins poking out. I pushed the bobby pin into the lock- wiggling it in, as i heard the lock click i turned the bobby pin until the door finally unlocked.

The door swung open, before i looked inside- i felt a cold sensation on my feet, when i looked down i saw they were puddled in water. I was ready to get mad at Draco for flooding my bathroom but when i looked at him- he was slouched against the bathroom cabinet, soaked from the water. He looked up at me, his eyes bloodshot from crying- in his had sat a scourer covered in his blood.

"As hard as i try- as hard as i scrub, i'll always be a monster", he choked on his tears, looking down at his arm it was covered in grazes and blood from where he's scrubbed aggressively.

"Draco, it's okay-

"It's not okay- ITS NOT FUCKING OKAY", he screamed , his eyes slowly saddened as he realised he'd raised his voice at me. "Lexi, i'm sorry- i'm such a twat, i should never of shouted at you".

His eyes filled with tears yet again, he gritted his teeth before grabbing the scourer- scraping it deep against his mark.

"Please, i'm begging you to stop- you're hurting yourself", i cried out and i tried prying the thing from his grasp.

"That's the whole point Lexi, i hurt you and-

"And what Draco?"

"I-um...

"How am i supposed to help you if you don't open up to me, you know i'm just going to go but when you're ready to start being honest then i'll be around"

"Please Lexi, don't leave me right now", his head in his shaky hands.

"When you're ready to tell me everything Draco then you can come and find me".

Tears filled his eyes yet again and he pulled on his hair aggressively as i walked out of the bathroom. "Promise me, this isn't the end- promise me that you'll never truly leave me".

I smiled weakly before heading out the door- i knew it was harsh but it had to be done.

🪄🪄🪄🪄🪄🪄

Please vote, it'd be much appreciated

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

740 60 27
Your brother, Harry Potter absolutely hates the Malfoy's, Mainly Draco Malfoy. But you just can't seem to shake Draco from your head. You and Draco h...
333 32 14
A timeless rivalry, Y/n Y/l/n and Draco Malfoy sworn enemies, locked in an unmatched discord. Forced-to-be potion partners and years of ceaseless bi...
8.3K 148 16
*Complete*Draco Malfoy and Hermione Granger loathe each other. They will be civil to each other when the hell freezes over. But will a simple game ch...
297K 8.6K 58
"My dance partner is Malfoy?!" "Don't worry, it's only for the dance practice" "Oh fuck no" "Relax" "I hate everyone in this planet" Malfoy, The boy...