Love Me Till The End (Fred We...

By weasleylover2004

"I would never leave you. I will love you till the end." On hold🧡 Contains language,sexual references, drama... More

Hello! A small backstory and A/N
Chapter 1: First Half day of 4th year.
Chapter 2: Triward Tournament announcement
Chapter 3: Freds Horrible Day- Meeting Cedric Diggory
Chapter 4: Task one- Dragons
Chapter 5: The Yule ball stress
Chapter 6: The Second Task
Chapter 7: Two dates
Chapter 8:The Third Task
Chaoter 9: The First Day of Summer part 1.
Chapter 10: First day of Summer pt.2 *smut*
Chapter 11:The Beach at night. *Smut*
Chapter 12: The long day. Smut
Chapter 13: Mother-daughter time.
Chapter 14:Fred *smut*
Chapter 15: The Order
Chapter 16: Hogwarts
Chapter 17: First Day Of Fifth Year.
Chapter 18: "Voldemort is on the move."
Chapter 19: Dumbledores Army
Chapter 20: First Day Of Practice
Chapter 21: Y/N
Chapter 22: Attacked
Chapter 23:Holiday break Day 1
Chapter 24: Return to Hogwarts *smut*
Chapter 25: Tragedy *includes smut*
Chapter 26: Summer and Grief
Chapter 27;The twins plans.
Chapter 28: The love potion*SMUT*
Chapter 29: Starting the shop.
Chapter 30: A summer day
Chapter 31: Day 2 *SMUT*
Chapter 32: Opening Day.
Chapter 33: Luke
Chapter 34: Sixth Year.
Chapter 36; Quidditch and Trouble*Smut*
Chapter 37: Slughorns Party
Chapter 38: Flashbacks
Chapter 39: The Burrow
Chapter 40: Ron
Chapter 41: His Last Day
Chapter 42:His Last Day Part 2.
Chapter 43: Bill and Fleur
Chapter 44: Weasley Wizarding Wheezes *Smut*
Chapter 45: Summers ending/Harry *Smut*
Chapter 46:Wedding
Chapter 47: Changes
Chapter 48: Are They Secrets?
Chapter 49: Its the Day.
Chapter 50: Its the Day pt.2
Chapter 51: Our Three Years
Chapter 52: The Day With George
Chapter 53: The Trip
Chapter54: Disney
Chapter 55: Long Day
Chapter 56: Happy Together
Chapter 57: "Fiance." *SMUT*
Choices (Not a chapter)
Chapter 58: Home
Chapter 59: Our Own little family.
Chapter 60: Back to work
Chapter 61: Offical
Chapter 62: The Dress
Chapter 63:
Chapter 64: Married
Chapter 65: Honeymoon day 1
Chapter 67: Continuing
Chapter 68: Gender Reveal
Chapter 69: Work
Chapter 70: Self-Care
Chapter 71: Fill in
Chapter 74: Gideon Weasley
Chapter 75: Welcome Home
Chapter 76: Finding our forever home
A/N:Help with house
Chapter 78: Starting the move
Chapter 79:Dad
Chapter 80: Survival
Chapter 81: Much needed
Chapter 82:Draco?
Goodbye ❤️

Chapter 35: Quidditch

547 10 31
By weasleylover2004

Your POV:

The next morning I woke up ready to try out for the Quidditch team. When I got out of bed there was a letter on my nightstand.

"Did you guys see Errol drop this off?" I asked Hermione and Ginny.

"Yep. Fred sent it again." Ginny answered.

"Alright."

I opened the letter:

Good morning my love. I'm so sorry that these panic attacks are happening. Please let me know if they happen again I will come visit. Next time they happen and i'm not there just think of some memories.Also this need boy seems sketchy please be careful my love. He could do anything to split us up and i can't loose you. I have Hermiome watching you today incase they happen again. Finally good luck on Quidditch try-outs. You're one of the best chasers I know. I love you till the end.

Yours,
Fred

"Hermione did you get a letter too?" I question.

"Yes. Fred has me keeping an eye on you because of yesterday." She replies.

"Alright."

I quickly wrote a short but sweet note back.I get dressed into my robes and head to the Great Hall for breakfast.

"Good morning Y/N, how are you doing?" Harry asks.

"I'm doing good thank you Harry."

"No problem."

"Are you excited for try-ours today?" Ron questions.

"Wow i'm getting asked a lot of questions. But yes I am. Hopefully i'll make chaser."

"I'm pretty sure you and Ginny will make chasers." Hermione states.

"Me as well." I say.

"Well let's head to try-outs." Ron says.

We all head to try-puts. There were quite a few people there and I mean a lot. Everyone was loud and talked over each other. Harry started trying to give directions.

"Alright um-this morning i'm going to put you all through a few drills. Just to asses your strengths.Quiet,please."Harry tries to say but nobody was listening.

"Shut it!" Ginny shouted and everyone go quiet.

"Thank you. Alright try-outs are a bit early this year but it's fine. Um-now remember just because you made the team last year, does not guarantee you a spot this year. Does that make it clear? Harry continues.

Nobody answered.

"Good." Harry stated.

It was really gloomy and cold out. Hermione was sitting in the stands and waved to me and Ron.

Ron was trying out for keeper. Supposedly this boy name Cormac Mclaggen was too. I was standing by Ron when he came over.

"No hard feelings, Weasley, all right?" Cormac said.

"Hard feelings?" Ron asked confused.

"Yea.I will be going out for keeper as well. It's nothing personal." Cormac continued.

"Really? Strapping guy like you? You've got more of a Beaters build, don't you think? Keepers need to be quick, agile." Ron says.

As soon as he finished his sentence Cormac had got a fly in his hand.

"Oh I like my chances.Say, think you could introduce me to your friend Granger. Wouldn't mind getting on a first-name basis, you know what I mean." He says walking away from me and Ron.

"Oo I dislike him very much already." I mumbled to Ron.

"Same." He mutters back.

Harry had told some of us to fly up. Mclaggen went to one side and flew by the rings sitting by them and Ron did the other with the same side.

Then me, Ginny and one other person flew up to try out for Chaser. Beaters were also trying out.

"Come on, Weasley!" Most of the crowd was shouting.

Hermione looked worried but me and Ron shot her a happy look.

While trying out me and Ginny did the best. We flew right and left. Sometimes upside down. The other chasers just fell right over or off their brooms. Cormac had been kicking the Quaffles away left and right.

Once Ron had missed and was hanging on his bottom almost falling to the ground. But he made his way back up.

Finally at the last throw Ron was nervous if he was going to make it.
I sat on my broom looking back and forth between Hermione and Ron.

Hermione looked like she coughed into her jacket, Mclaggen bloomed moved and Ron hit the Quaffle away from the hoop with his head.

Everyone cheered for him.

It was announced that me, Ginny and some other student had made Chasers, Ron was our keeper, Harry was our seeker and two other students were Beaters.

"YES. We did it Gin." I said hugging Ginny.

"I knew you'd make Chaser." She states.

"Well you did too. You're amazing."

"Thanks. Sorry but I have to hangout with Dean." She says walking off.

Later on me,Hermione, Harry and Ron were sitting in the common room in front of the fire, Ron on the couch.

"I have to admit. I thought I was gonna miss that last one. Hope Cormac isn't taking it too hard. He's got bit of a thing for you Hermione, Cormac." Ron says leaning on the couch.

Hermione sighed.

"He's vile." She says continuing to read.

There was this girl her name was Lavender. I believe she is in love with Ron. She's always smiling and squeaking when he walks by or even talks. She was looking at him this instant when he was sitting on the couch. As he made eye contact with her and looked away, Harry said something.

"Have you ever heard of this spell? Sectumsempra?" Harry questioned.

"No. I haven't.And if you had a shred of self-respect,you'd hand that book in." Hermione complains.

"Not bloody likely. He's top of the class. He's even better then you Hermione. Slughorn thinks he's a genius." Ron states.

Hermione slams her paper down and looks at Ron.

"What?" He asks.

"I'd like to know whose that book was. Let's have a look." She says sitting and attempting to take the book from Harry.

"No." Harry says getting up walking away from her.

"Why not?" Hermione asked.

"The binding is fragile." Harry states.

"The binding is fragile?" Hermione asked chuckling.

"Yes." He says again.

Ginny was behind Harry and took the book.

"Who's the half-blood-prince?" She asked reading the front page.

"The who?" Hermione asked.

"That's what it says right here: This book is property of the Half-Blood Prince." Ginny reads.

Hermione looked at Harry and Ginny threw the book back to him and he walked away. Me, Ginny and Hermione were left staring at each other.

"Hey Y/N?" Neville came over to me.

"Yes?" I said back confused.

"My brother would like to talk to you at the Astronomy tower."

"Oh-um okay?" I said walking out.

Luke was leaning over the railing looking out at the view.

"Hey." I said.

"You actually came?"

"Yep. Decided why not you know?"

"Yea I get it. Love the the outfit btw."

"Oh um thanks but it's just a skirt and my boyfriends sweater."

"Oh well um. You still look great."

"Thanks."

"You're welcome. I just wanted to talk to you. Mostly congratulate you on making the Quidditch team."

"Thank you. I wasn't expecting it but i'm happy."

"Well you were great. Hey?"

"What?"

"Have you ever though about having a picnic by the black lake with someone then they try to kiss you?"

"I- um y-yes." I stutter.

My hands were shaking again, i couldn't breathe. The memory of Cedric and I by the lake had come back. Why do these happening only around Luke?

He leans against the wall and I lay in his lap unable to breathe or talk.

"What's happening? Why do these keep happening" He questions.

"I-i don't know."

"Did you and that boy have a memory there."

"Y-yes that exact thing happened."

"Oh- I'm so sorry for bringing it up."

"It's okay it's not your fault."

"Mhm." He mumbles.

"Hey what's going on?!" Hermione exclaims walking up to us.

"She's having another flashback/panic attack." Luke says.

"Why do these only happen with you around Luke!?"

"No idea. Maybe you should assume it's me."

"I-i didn't but alright. I'm taking her up to bed."

"Alright goodnight Y/N."

"Goodnight Luke."

When we got to the room I had calmed down a lot.

"Y/N he's clearly doing something to you. You need to stay away from him."

"It's not that easy. We have classes together and he's Nevilles brother."

"We get that Y/N but please be careful." Ginny says.

"I will. I need to write to Fred then head to bed."

"Alright well, goodnight Y/N." They said

"Goodnight you guys."

I wrote a letter.

Dear Freddie, It happened again. It only happens around this boy. I'm not sure why but these hurt. Also I made the team! Im a chaser! Please let me know how the shop is going. I love and miss you so much.

Yours,
Y/N

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Goodmorning/night have everyone! Hope you're doing good <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

289K 8.6K 32
Harry Potter from Ginny Weasley's point of view. How things happened....her way! She understands Harry will never fall for her but a girl can dream...
1.2M 32.7K 70
☆ it all started with just a simple game night. but delilah wouldn't change a single thing. she loves him with everything she has, and he loves her...
372K 5.8K 56
[EDITING!!!!!] R18+ "I want to have you all by myself. I'm greedy for you Sapphire" "What do you mean George?" "You're mine only Sapphy. The day I...
8.1K 73 12
Imagines of the one and only Draco Malfoy I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE HARRY POTTER CHARACTERS IN THIS BOOK, THEY ARE ALL OWNED BY J.K. ROWLING.