Weasley & Weasley: A Fred & G...

By multikingdoms

*Warning: Contains smut and heavily suggestive material. Viewer discretion is advised* "You can't love us bot... More

Chapter 1: Suprises
Chapter 2: Quite the Show
Chapter 3: Journey to Kings Cross
Chapter 4: The Hogwarts Express
Chapter 5: Busted
Chapter 6: Always the Plan
Chapter 7: Anytime
Chapter 8: Feels Different
Chapter 9: The Ball
Chapter 10: Don't Flatter Yourself
Chapter 11: Unlike Any Other
Chapter 12: Girlfriend
Chapter 13: The Fight
Chapter 14: Consequences
ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇ
Chapter 15: Neither Am I
Chapter 16: Sounds Good to Me
Chapter 17: Forgetful
Chapter 18: Busted pt.2
Chapter 19: The Letter
Chapter 20: Accusations
Chapter 22: Truth or Kiss
Chapter 23: The Connection
Chapter 24: Paris
Chapter 25: Couldn't get Much Better
Chapter 26: Christmas Eve
Chapter 27: Christmas at the Burrow
Chapter 28: Departure
We're Back !
Chapter 29: Leo
Chapter 30: Secrets Revealed
Chapter 31: Letters Written
Chapter 32: Made My Choice

Chapter 21: Lose Me All Together

1.1K 47 25
By multikingdoms

I reentered the school, wiping my tears away with no luck or use, as every time I did another one fell in the last ones place.

I skipped past the common room quickly, not looking to see if anyone was in there, just walking straight up the spiral staircase and into the dormitory.
I hear a scuffle of footsteps behind me, following me up the stairs.
I turn around, to see Ginny and Hermione standing in the doorway with a worrisome look on their faces.

"What happened? We saw George upset too" Hermione questions softly.

I inhale deeply, my breaths skipping from having been crying.

"George he uh,-" I begin.
"He broke up with me."

Hermione slightly gasps, and Ginny frowns.

"Are you okay?" Ginny questions.

I nod my head.

"Yea im f-"
The lump in my throat prohibits my words.
My chest begins to ache heavily, and the downpour of tears from my eyes increases as I begin to sob more with her question.

Ginny and Hermione walk toward me, Hermione wrapping me into a tight hug, pulling my head onto her shoulder.
Ginny hugs me from behind, placing her head on my back and wrapping her arms around me and Hermione's shoulders.

"It's okay Callie, we're here." Hermione comforts.

I continued to softly weep into Hermione's shoulder, allowing both of them to comfort me in the moment.

I really needed it.

...

After a while, I had finally been able to calm myself down. Ginny and Hermione still didn't know exactly what had happened, or why exactly we broke up, because I hadn't gotten the chance to explain it yet through my emotions.

"Do you wanna talk about it?" Hermione questions.
"It can help."

I nod,
"Yea actually. I do" I say.
"I could actually really use your guys advice."

Ginny and Hermione nod, and they watch me slowly slip my hand down into my back pocket, and pull out the letter.

"Fred sent me a letter this morning." I say.

Ginny furrows her brow, and Hermione is visibly confused as well.

"I want you guys to read it." I offer.
I reach the note out, and Hermione gently grabs it from my hands.
Hermione leans over to Ginny, allowing them to both read the note at the same time.

Ginny eyes partially widens as she scans the note, and she looks up to me a few moments later after she reads it.

"Wow." She says.

Hermione nods in agreement.

"So this is why you guys broke up? Because he read it?" Gin asks.

I shake my head.
"No, the problem is that he didn't read it. I didn't let him." I respond.

"Why not?" Hermione questions.

"Because... I knew it would hurt his relationship with Fred." I state.

Ginny inhaled deeply, fluttering  her fingers  as she brought her palms together.

"Callie, Fred and George are my brothers," she begins.
"I've known them my whole life... "
"Fred's always been the more outgoing one, or the one that always had a girlfriend or was talking to someone. George never cared about any of that, not until he started seeing you. I never saw him happier than he was when you two were together. Ever. Don't let this get in the way of that. I love Fred, but his love for you is nothing compared to the small fraction I've seen from George."

Hermione nods in agreement.
"She's right... You should talk to him."

Ginny comes and sits next to me again, handing me back the note.

"Fred and George are best friends. They always have been... Yea, George probably won't  be happy about the letter...but he'll get over it. They won't hate each other forever." She reassured.

I nod my head, staring down to the note.

"Thanks guys. You really don't know how much it means." I thank.

Ginny places her arm around my neck, lying her head on my shoulder in a comforting embrace.

That familiar Weasley hug.

"We love you. It'll work out." She says.

I lay my head on top of Ginny's and smile, and Hermione looks at us with a soft expression.

"Now." Ginny says.
"Let's go shove our faces, I'm starving."

She stands up and turns around, offering her hand to me.

I shake my head.
"No, I don't wanna go. I'm not ready."

Ginny turns her head to the side, glaring down at me.

"Calista Evergreen," she pleads.
"You can do this. And you've got to eat, especially with all those calories you just burned crying."

I laugh lightly, and hesitantly oblige, standing up and following her down the stairs.
When we reach the bottom, we spot  Ron and Harry on the couch, both of them with sympathetic expressions.

George isn't with them.

I walk over to Ron, looking down to him.

"Hey, you guys seen George?" I question.

Harry and Ron give each other an awkward side glance, before Ron turns his attention back to me.

"Yea, he's a bloody mess up in the dorm right now." He says.

My heart aches, just thinking that he's feeling the same way I've been for the last two hours breaks me.

"You should go talk to him," Ginny suggests.
"He probably really needs it."

I glance over to her, nodding my head in agreement.

I turn away from the group, and slowly make my way up the steps, tiptoeing as I climbed the stairs.

I glance into the dorm, spotting George who was the only one in the room.
He was sitting on the edge of his bed, his palms placed on his knees, and his head dropped downward.

As I fully enter the room, he glances over to me.

His eyes were red and puffy, and had a glaze of moisture over them from crying. He was sniffling heavily, but stopped when he saw me enter the room.

"George." I say.

He says nothing.

"Please talk to me." I plead.

He shakes his head, and continues his downward stance, not looking at me.

"I can't  do this right now." He says.
His voice was shaky and unstable, and my chest ached  as he spoke.

"George, please just let me explain." I beg.

He says nothing once more.

I make my way over to him, propping myself up behind him on the bed, his back turned to me as I did so.

I take my hand and place it to his shoulder.

He breathes heavily at my touch, and partially lifts his head, staring at the wall facing away from me.

I take my other hand, placing it on his other shoulder, and scooting closer .

I slide my hands around his neck, clasping them together in the front of him.
I place my mouth to his back, planting a kiss on his shoulder blade.

"I'm not lying to you," I whisper.
"I promise."

He sighs, slightly looking back to me as I remained behind him.

He grabbed my arms and unclasped them, gently setting them off of him and back to my sides.

I choked back more  tears as he disconnected our bodies.

"Just leave Callie" he begs.

I debate for a moment, wondering if I should just give up and leave him to himself.

...

But then I realize that I didn't wanna give up. 

Not on this relationship, and not on George.

I quickly stepped down off the bed, and made my way to the front of him.
I kneeled down beside him onto my knees, placing my hands on his lower thighs and looking up.

"Just talk to me." I plead, desperate at this point. 

He drops his head lower, letting out a large sniffled sob as our faces met.

I quickly cup his face into my hands, and scoot closer to position myself between his legs.

"George..." I mutter.

George breaks out into a sob, turning his head away to not look at me.
I keep my hands around his face sliding them down to his neck.

"I love you." I start.
"And I'm not lying to you. I haven't lied to you."

I take one hand from his neck, and pull out the note from my pocket, presenting it to him.

"I didn't want you to read it cause I thought it might cause more problems for everyone." I say.

He glances down to the note, and gently takes it from my hand.
He slowly unfolded it, and began to read it slowly, squinting his eyes as he went line by line.  
I sat on the ground, my hands placed on his knees as he was slightly elevated by sitting on the bed.

A few seconds go by of him reading the note, and he slowly looks up to me.

Suddenly, he sets it down, and wraps his arms around my shoulders, pulling me into him, hugging me tightly.

I gripped tightly around his back, soaking up every ounce of his embrace.
His breaths were heavy, both of us sighing in relief and solace, being wrapped in each others arms again, the pain of the last few hours fading away.

He pulls away, and brings his hands up to my face.

"I'm so sorry for accusing you of cheating. I shouldn't have-"

I cut him off, pulling him to my lips.
I wrap my arms around his neck, and he brings his forearms to my lower back, pulling me up and onto his lap.

I grip tightly into his hair, tugging lightly while losing my breath from nerves.

He then places his forehead onto my shoulder, just holding me within his arms tightly.

"I'm so  sorry." He mutters once again.
I kiss his shoulder as we hug.

"Me too." I respond.

He runs his hand up to the left side of my face, and pulls me to look at him.

I smile,
And he smiles back.

"We don't have to talk about the letter. Not if you don't want to." I say.

"I do wanna talk about it. Just not with you." He says kindly.

I smile, connecting our lips again.

"We're never breaking up again by the way." I say.

He laughs.

"Well, I'm never breaking up with you, so the only way this will ever be over is if you end it." He responds.

"Well I'm never breaking up with you, so..." I stop.

He smiles widely.

"I love you so much." He says.

I pull him into another tight embrace, inhaling his scent  like it would be the last time I ever could.

Being back in his arms was heavenly.
The achiness in my heart had since left, and it was filled back with that familiar warm feeling that George gave me whenever we touched.
It was safety.

George swiftly stood up, sliding me off of his lap.
He takes my hand into his, and intertwines his fingers into mine, gripping tightly.

"Let's go." He says.
He leads me down the spiral staircase, rejoining Hermione, Ron, Harry, and Ginny in the common room.
They all looks at us, Ginny and Hermione smiling wide as she saw us holding hands.
No one said anything, we all just shared a quick moment of bliss, everything feeling normal back to normal for a moment.

...
Everything seemed really normal the next few days. Fred's suspension was soon ending, him supposed to be returning to school today.
I dreaded greatly him coming back.

I didn't wanna sit between him and George.
And I didn't wanna see the aftermath of him and Angelina either.
I decided I would just try to just ignore the situation all together, despite that being truly impossible.

Out of sight...out of mind.

Me, George, and everyone else were relaxing in the common room on an off day, accompanied this time by Dean, Seamus, and Angelina.

We were all chatting amongst ourselves , just enjoying the time when the door swung open, and Fred entered.

He glanced around the room, and smiled big in his usual prideful, cocky manner.

"Hey guys." He says.

No one says anything, just awkwardly glancing around the room.
I look to George, who's sitting next to me, and he's visibly irritated by his presence.

Fred forms a confused look.
"No hello?" He questions.

No one says anything again.

"Ok..." he says, sitting down next to Angelina and tossing his arm around her.

She quickly tossed it off of her, and looks over to him in disgust.

"Ok, what the bloody hell is going on?" He asks.

Angelina stands up.
"Can we talk outside?" She asks him sharply. 

Fred lowered his eyes, but stood up and followed her out into the hall. 

When they exited, Dean looks over to us, and laughs. 

"That can't be good." He says. 

Ron chuckles. 

"Yea mate, it definitely isn't." 

A few moments later, they both reenter the room, and Angelina heads straight up to the dorms, while Fred rejoins us on the couch. 

He has an angered look on his face, and we all stare at him for a moment. He catches sight of the attention on him, and lashes out. 

"Can I help you all?" He spits. 

We quickly look away, not wanting to escalate the situation even more. 

Fred begins to mumble under his breath, clearly annoyed and confused by the new atmosphere in the room. 

"Great welcome back." He mumbles. 

I see George out of the corner of my eye glance up to him, his eyes still full of irritation and fury. 

I grab his knee, trying to calm him down and prevent a fight from breaking out among them. I knew the tension was high in the room. 

Something had happened with Angelina, and Fred was clearly confused by everyone blatantly ignoring him. 

George's emotions were scrambled as well, him still being mad about the breakup situation that resulted from the letter, and the confusion that resulted as well. 

Fred brings his hands up, and then harshly smacks them back down onto his thighs. 

"Can someone please explain to me why the fuck I'm being ignored?" He spits. 

George goes to open his mouth, but I quickly stand up, blocking Georges view to Fred. 

"Why don't we go talk outside Fred?" I question. 

He sighs. 

"Great, another female that wants to talk to me outside." He mocks. 

"Just stand up and go," I say sharply, not wanting to deal with his attitude or bratty behavior. 

He shakes his head and sighs heavily, but stands up and walks into the hall for the second time since hes been back. 

When we get into the hall, he automatically begins questioning me. 

"What the hell is going on?" He asks. 

I waste no time to tell him what the issue was, as I was quite angry about it as well. 

"Really? Do you have to ask?" I respond. 

He squints his eyes in confusion. 

" Cal, I really have no idea what you're talking about." He states. 

I fold my arms, sending him a laser like stare. 

"The letter?" I say. 

For a moment Fred just stands there, clearly confused. 

But then, after a moment of thinking, he brings his hands up to his head and sighs heavily. 

"You can't be thinking of the letter that I'm thinking of. I didn't send it." He says. 

"You mean the letter where  you confess your love to me?" I spit. 

"Kinda hard to miss that." 

Fred quickly turns away from me, running his hands through his hair in stress. 

"Fuck," He mutters.

"Mum must've sent it by mistake." 

I stand to the side of the hallway, my arms still folded as I watch him panic within himself.  

"Callie, you were never supposed to see that. It was only for me to get my feelings out-" 

" But I did see it Fred," I interrupt. 

He slightly turns away, rubbing his palm over his lips. 

"Please-" He begins. 

"George broke up with me over that. He thought I fucking  cheated on him! All because I wanted to protect your dumb ass from your own brother hating you." I start.

" I hate feeling like this Fred, like I'm coming between you and George."

"Callie, I didn't mean for that to happen," 

"Yea but it did. And now me and George's relationship is on the rocks. Not to mention your girlfriend fucking slapping me in the face."                                                                                                        "You had it so good too!  Angelina is such a great girl Fred, why the fuck can't you see that? She constantly puts up with your bullshit and she doesn't deserve it. She deserves someone who will love her, and think of only her. Someone who won't write love letters to another girl, and think of someone else when she's fucking him!" I scream. 

Fred stares at me intently, his eyes glazed over in the similar way that Georges had been the night we had broken up. 

"Angelina is a great girl." He agrees. 

" But I can't be the one to give all of that to her." He says. 

I shake my head angrily. 

"Why not?" I question. 

...

"Because she's not who I want." He states. 

A silence falls over us, neither of us knowing what to say or do next. 

"Well you can't have me Fred. You had your chance, and you fucked it up." 
"I'm in love with George...and nothing is going to change that." I say. 

Fred stands, stills staring at me with a desperate and embarrassed expression. 

"So drop it. Please. And get over it." I plead. 

He swallows harshly. 

"And what if I can't?" He asks. 

I nod. 

"Then you're gonna lose me all together." 

I quickly turn around, and walk back into the common room entrance, leaving him by himself.

Fred still stood in the hall, staring at me as I walked away, thinking of how he could face his brother after all that had happened since he left. 

He thought to himself for a few moments, trying to erase the love and feelings he felt for me out of his head. 

He pushed his back up against the wall, and threw his head down. 

He knew he really fucked up this time. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

163K 3.8K 64
Y/n Brooke has been best friends with the golden trio since first year. You spend the summer at the burrow for the first time causing you to come to...
11.6K 234 65
"i like you." he says, finally spitting the words out. i stare up at him, he's sweating from his Quidditch match and his hair is sticking to his ski...
125K 5.1K 50
"𝘐 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶... 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘶𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘴 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘣𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘥. 𝘐 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯 𝘢 𝘣𝘪𝘳𝘥 𝘭...
2.2M 61.5K 68
Hanging over George's back, you grunted, "Seriously, put me down, Weasley." He shook his head and laughed gleefully while he carried you downstairs...