faded.

By mooretrendz

sequel ! - read mine. before this !! - will the love fade away? βœ”οΈ: january 9 More

001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
020

019

1.1K 37 65
By mooretrendz

play song :) thank you !!

{six months later..}
{4: 16 am}

I get up because i hear faint crying.

i walk to the nursery, and go up to the crib.

"awww. mikayla. baby is my baby hungry?" i pick her up, and walk downstairs to feed her.

i make her a bottle, and sit inside the living room feeding her while watching tv.

my phone gets a notification from his beautiful mother..

i look at it and i smile the word ' today ' because today's finally the day.

"lets get my baby washed and ready.." i sweet talk mikayla, while i take her to the bathroom.

i sit her inside the sink, and run warm water, and add the baby wash.

she giggles, and holds my finger as i'm washing her. i smile at her beautiful hazel eyes just like her father's.

"you're very pretty baby.." i smile at her. she giggles, and bites on her hand.

i finish with her and i get her a warm towel, and some lotion. i moisturize her nice brownskin body, and i put a little pamper on her.

i dressed her in a onesie, and put her back to sleep.

i looked at my phone, and it said

7: 06
Sunday, December 29

i smile and go up to our bedroom. i straddle ontop of mike, and kiss him until he wakes up.

"princess.." he groans in his sleep voice.

"wake up baby.." i kiss is neck.

he sits up, and kisses me deeply.

"today, is the last day you'll be mrs.harris.." he looks at me.

" i know, im so excited.. i love you mike." i tell him.

"i love you princess.." he smiles

my stomach flutters from the nikname still till this day, after a decade.

"baby..

"hmm?" he hums strecthing.

"can we fuck.." i ask.

he set a rule, we can't have sex until after we are married. i hate it.

"nope.. you know the rule, now come on lets getready and rive to te venue" he says.

"ugh.. please.." i beg him.

"no, now lets get in the shower."

he finaly gets out the bed, and go ino our bathroom.

i walk out to wake up junior, to make sure he's ready.

i walk down the hall to his room, and he's already dressed with his slides, waiting to go.

"damn, you got dressed quick." i say shocked.

" we need to hurry, so our family can be complete." he whines.

"our family is complete, baby.." i tell him.

"n, not until we all have the same last name, and you have a ring on your finger."

i smile, at him. " now go get ready take a shower, go do your lady things-" he pushes me out the room.

{hours later ...}

i just walked into the dressing rooms seeing all my bridemaids ( the girls ) getting ready, and perfecting everything.

i sit down in the chair, and they braid my hair since i asked for it to be braided.

once they were finished they did my makeup, and can i say emily can do mkeup yall.

it was time to get dressed, and put on my dress. i walked over to the beautiful dress, and im just so happy this moment is finally here.

mike's mother came inside the room, with her beautiful burgundy dress, hlding mikayla. i smile as i look at my baby girl, with her grandmother lookin adoable.

i wanted to give them both a hug, but the girls told me i need to stay still when they put the dress on.

they past me my heels and i was now at leas 5'6. i felt tall again.

{tell me if yall want a close-up on the dress}

they took pictures of me, and video. the bonquet, alessya gave me was so beautiful.

they all looked so good in their dresses, im glad they all were here today.

i hear bells ring, and its time for me to walk the aisle.

they pin my veil to my hair, and cover my face with it.

"you ready babygirl?" mrs. chong asks me.

"yes, mami." i reply, and we begin to walk.

micheal's pov

im in the dressing room, fixing junior's tux, and making sure everyone looks good. this is the day ive been waiting for ten years now.

junior was looking like a minuature me, looking good, that's my son.

{ look ya'll i know.. he don't look 10 so imma go back in the story and change some things}

'he comes up to me, and sprays something on me.

"what was that?" i ask him.

"just something special.." he laughs then runs away.

next come in mar, jiggy, derek, vallyk, mattia, alejandro, and kairi.

they all had on there suits ready to go.

im so glad laikyn picked the color scheme.

"let's get this show on the road, yall." mar yells.

"my nigga getting married!" derek yells.

jiggy comes over, and smells me. "laikyn finna love you after onight." he chuckles.

"okay, mik we needa get you to the altar, like now, so come on." mattia says.

"before you go, do you have the rings?" alejandro warns.

"yup, right here" i pull the velvet box out my pocket.

"condoms?" kairi jokes.

"i don't use those, if i get her pregnant then she pregnant." i smirk thinking back to my birthday night.

they all looked at me shocked. "what, i aint lie."

i walk out the building to the altar when i see my family, like my cousins, uncles, grandparents.

i see laikyn family too, all of the beautiful women, her uncles, and cousins there too. tday is just perfect.

i stand at the altar waiting for the bells to ring, and thats when they finally did

ding, ding.

everyone stood up, and music slow music started playing..

in a stroller, junior pushes mikayla down the aisle while he throws petals eveywhere down the aisle.

i smile when i see both of my kids walking down. by hearts.

laikyn's pov

i walked down the aisle seeing all of my cousins and aunts there. i was so glad to have mrs. chong to be the replacement of my father.

even though, my parent arent physically here with me, i know they are proud.

i walk even closer to him, and i see him through the thin veil placed over my eyes.

i get to the altar, and mike lifts my veil revealing my face to him.

i smile shyly when i look up at him.

"you all my be seated." the pastr starts.

"today, is the day to bring two new loves together as one, we are celebrating the marriage of micheal chong, and laikyn harris."

"would you guys like to resight your vows before we start?" the pastor asks.

"yes, i would.." mike says making me blush.

"laikyn, my best friend, my heart, my soon to e wife. i just want to thank you for every great thing youve done in my life. i love you, and can wait to grow old with you. the way your eyes twinkle, and the way you make me fel when i see you every morning makes me what to scream to let the world know, that you're mine. you've been there with me throgh thick, and thin. the history we have is far from over. i thank you for giving me my two beautiful children, because you really ae a blessing to my life. thank you baby. i love you." he says.

i tear drops from my eyes, and pat it dry and smile.

"now for you, laikyn." the pastor says.

" micheal. now you make me want to go crazy almost all the time, and you make me so crazy about you at the same time. im not gonna lie, and say i thought i we were going to be together from when we first met because i didnt. i knew from when you asked me to be your girlfriend, we were going to be forever no matter how much we argued and dissagreed. i love you with all of my heart, and i cant wait to leave this venue with the last name, chong, just liked you promised. when our love slowly faded away, i didn't know who to feel, and i probably dont know what i'm getting myself into, but its worth it knowing you are going to right beside. all i ask it that we are forever, and that we will forever love each other." i say as tears run done my face.

"you may now put the rings on, as a symbol of unity, and security between you two." the pastor declares.

mike takes out the rings, and put them on both of our fingers.

"so do you, micheal adonis chong, take laikyn faith harris to be your lawfully- wedded wife?"

" i do."

" now do you, laikyn faith harris, take micheal adonis chong, as your lawfully-wedded husband?"

" i do."

"well with the power invested in me, i pronouce you both husband, and wife." he smiles at us.

"you may now, kiss the bride." the pastor steps back.

mike takes a step forward, not wasting anytime to kiss me passionately.

everyone cheers, and petals go into the air as everyone throws and congratulates us.

- - - -
{ about an hour later..}

we are all eating, and having fun. mike pulls me away from al of the crowd, and brings me to a secluded area.

"what wrong baby?" i ask him.

" i wanna fuck you right now." he says in my ear.

i inhale his scent, and i instanly become aroused. i dont know why..

" a little bit later.. we still havent finsihed the ceremony baby.." i tell him trying to push the feeling in between my legs aside.

"okay.. but just know princess..when we go on our honey moon, imma fuck those pretty little legs up, alright?" he loks at my body looking at me in pure lust.

"okay baby.. beso?" i say softly.

he kisses me, pinning my hands against the wall. " i wanna fuck right now.." he whispers in ear.

he starts to pick up my dress, but someone comes over and interrupts us.

"my nigga cmon y'all about to go dance.." derek says making mike stop his actions.

mike sighs, and grabs my hand and we walk back to the main area.

we go to the middle of the floor, and 'intimadora' starts playing and me and mike bachata to the song while everyone cheers us on.

we sway our hips back and forth and we sneak a few kisses in.

in the middle of the song, mike gestures his hand out to his mother with mikayla in her hands.

and junior comes over from fooling around with jiggy.

we all dance, and together as a family, and i'm so happy we can this far.

"i love you mike.."

"i love you laikyn." i smile back.

we dance, and then it was time for the bride, and bridesmaids to dance.

{i couldn't find a video sorry yall }

they put mike in a chair while i went take my dress on and put on my dance outfit that the girls and i picked out.

we got back to the main area, and they tied mike's hands behind his back.

yall can play " intro telefoño " by luciano dj if you want..

i started swaying my hips to the best of the song.

then dancing to the choreography that me and the girls have been practicing for weeks.

as the best picks up i go to mike and start twerking in front of him, and teasing him by grinding on him.

the song ended, and they untied him making him immediately grab me and placing me on his lap.

"you keep playing with fire princess.." he warns me.

"just getting you ready.." i smile.

after a few drinks, we make it to the ending of this night.

me and mike standup and make our way towards our limo.

they threw rice over our heads, and cheered as we made our way, to wherever he planned for us to go.

"finally mrs.chong, just like i promised.." he smirked.

"mhm.. just like you promised," i straddle his lap, and kiss him passionately.

the car come to a stop, and mar doesn't hesitate to throw me over his shoulder.

we end up at a dock, and i see a hug boat waiting for us.

"well fuck my legs."
+++
two thousand, and eighty-six words-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

132K 3.8K 31
𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐜𝐫𝐨𝐬𝐬 𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐑 𝐨𝐭𝐑𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐚𝐀𝐞 π₯𝐒𝐟𝐞 π›πžπ­π­πžπ« 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐑𝐞𝐫, 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐒𝐭�...
6.3K 323 13
oo2. β–Šdreams βΌβŒβ˜„οΈŽ ➝ βͺ π™ΊπšŠπš’πš›πš’ π™²πš˜πšœπšŽπš—πšπš’πš—πš˜ ❫ ━━━━━━━━━━ βš•οΈŽβ˜„οΈŽ book two Kairi Cosentino awakens from his dream about his wife dying. As tim...
3.7K 33 32
Unknown has entered the chat This book mentions the following ⚠️Self harm⚠️ ⚠️Smut⚠️
167K 1.6K 49
Jus read Started 2019 Ended February 6th 2021 Love how it took me like almost 2 years to finish it 😭