What Happens Behind Closed Do...

By cannedzucchini

Although y/n had worked at the BAU for three years, her life and troubled past remained somewhat reserved fro... More

Chapter One
Chapter two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Epilogue
The Final Rose
little announcement

Chapter Sixteen

7.1K 113 281
By cannedzucchini

You looked up from your phone and texts to Aaron having a cheeky look on his face, almost like he was trying to get someone to ask you who was texting you. You gave him a slight stare that told him 'stop' before he grinned and texted your phone again.

A: "This is fun for me"

You looked up from your phone trying to hold a straight face. You gave Aaron another look that told him to stop sending you texts and your phone dinged.

A: "I'm not stopping anytime soon."

You scoffed at your phone before Derek's watching eye called you out. "Ooh, who you texting sweet cheeks?" you looked up shocked for a second that you had been caught texting before you turned to him.

"I really don't know what is happening to my phone. I keep getting these annoying texts from some dude and I don't know how to make them stop. Can you take a look"

you finished before you tried to hand Morgan your phone with the texts on them. You made sure he could not see the texts because your phone was off. You looked up after to see Aaron with a panicked and angered look all over his face.

That'll show him

"Sweetie I wish I could but I don't do phone fixing. I have no clue how they work." Derek said to you and you pulled your phone back. You knew he wouldn't touch your phone but you just wanted to piss Aaron off and clearly, it worked.

You ignored any other messages that hit your phone because you knew that they were from Aaron who was probably saying something stupid. You curled up into a ball on the chair and fell asleep because you knew you had a long day ahead.

You woke up to the feeling of the plane landing which this time around was quite aggressive and not really as smooth as it normally is. "Are we home?" you said to Emily half awake before she shook you a little bit

"wakey wakey we just got back and Hotch announced while you were asleep that we have a lot of paperwork ahead of us today," she said before you kind of scoffed and sat up yawning.

***

When the team arrived at the BAU it was like none of you were able to talk. Nobody said a single word to each other. they scattered and sat down at their desks to do their paperwork.

You sat at yours and opened the paperwork to start writing things down but found yourself just staring at the pages not taking anything in.

We need to talk about this a little bit more

Come to my house tonight

His texts played in your head before you felt your pocket vibrate again and you looked up over at Aaron's office to see him immediately lock eyes with you through the window. He gave you a small smirk before you broke the smile and ripped your phone out of your pocket.

A: "Staring at your paper? Something on your mind"

Y/N: "Head is a bit full right now for some reason... am I still coming over tonight?"

You sent that to him because honestly you would like the company and you wanted to make sure that he was still available. Your phone dinged again. I need to turn my ringer off

A: "Of course, ill cook us something nice for dinner... if that's ok"

His words seemed hesitant and you wondered about them a bit. Dinner? You thought to yourself a bit nervous. I thought that this was a no-strings thing. Maybe he means it as just like a friend's thing.

"Yeah, sure that sounds nice."

You said back trying to keep everything as casual as you could. You had a weird stomach feeling but you knew it was just your brain causing it. You could sense the hesitancy in both of your texts.

There was still a bit of awkwardness within the two of you and your stomach was telling you that. You wished the feeling would go away but it wouldn't so you just tried to focus on your paperwork.

You focused on the paperwork for the rest of the day. The pages muddied together and you found yourself just writing aimless signatures of your name on the lines that required them. Your brain was tired from working on all of the paperwork.

You really were not feeling well and you could feel it, you felt nauseous. You stood to go get water and you felt your head go light before you gripped onto the desk to stop yourself from falling over.

"Woah you okay?" Derek said to you walking behind you. You blinked a few times before you shook your head a little bit, "Yeah Derek, I'm okay thank you." You said before you walked into the other room to get some water.

What is wrong with me right now.

You got water and then sat back down at your desk before you cracked a joke to Derek, "I think my body is viscerally rejecting paperwork." you sighed a little bit laughing at your own joke. He shook his head at you a little bit when he laughed and you both went back to your paperwork.

You looked at the clock once you were almost done with your papers and you saw that it was nearly 5:45 and mostly everyone had left. You stood up and again you felt light-headed before you walked to Aaron's office and you dropped your paperwork off.

"Hey, I finished everything up" you paused for a second "um... i- uh... I'll see you later then I guess." was all you awkwardly said before practical speed walking out of his office as fast as you could. You grabbed your purse and bag to leave

It was still so weird to you that the man who sat in that office was inviting you over to his house for dinner. A dinner as friends. That's all it is you thought to yourself before you hopped in cap and sped home as fast as you could.

When you got home it was 6:15 ish and you practically threw your things down and ran to your room. You really did not know why you were in such a rush because you had plenty of time but you just wanted to lay in bed

You flopped down on your bed before you looked over at your bedside table and there sat your new pack of birth control you just received in the mail.

Fuck I'm getting my period soon which explains why I felt like that. I hate the placebo week.

You felt your eyes flutter closed before you opened them again and grabbed your phone to set an alarm for 7:15. You and your brain needed a nap before you went over to Aaron's because you knew you would not be able to stay awake even through dinner.

***

You heard your alarm completely destroy your ears as you almost threw your phone across the room. You got up and opened your closet up. How am I even supposed to dress for this? I don't want to go to my work clothes but at the same time, I don't want to wear a dress.

You settled on a black and white gingham skirt with a v neck sweater that made your tits look incredible. You knew you would be teasing him somewhat but you kind of liked talking back to him and being a bit of a brat. It made things fun. You finished everything off with a little bit of eyeliner and mascara and headed out.

When you pulled up to Aaron's it was 7:58. You liked being early to everything but something was telling you to sit in your car for two minutes before getting out. You wanted to walk up exactly at 8:00, and when the two minutes were up that's exactly what you did.

Yet there you stood in front of his door and you could not bring yourself to knock. You just stared at his door.

What are you doing y/n? turnaround and go home. You should not be at your boss's door at 8 pm.

And for a second there you really thought that you were going to go back home, quit your job, and forget all of this happened. But there your hand was just having knocked three times on his door waiting for him to open it.

The door creaked slightly as you saw Aaron in front of you. He stood there in his same work pants but he had a burgundy quarter zip on top of what you assumed was his dress shirt. He had a little green towel draped over his shoulder evidence that he had been cooking.

When he opened the door a smile on his face grew. "Uh, please come in" his hand gestured to you inside when he stepped aside to let you in. "Thank you," you said back to him before you walked inside his house.

You walked in front of him and he followed before he sped up a bit and walked you into his living room area. His house smelled of chicken and garlic and it smelled like heaven. You sat at a stool that lined up under the bar of his Kitchen.

You watched as he scurried around the kitchen putting things in pans and hearing them sizzle. You just watched him so very focused on the food that he was cooking. "I'm making penne with chicken spinach and tomatoes in a white wine sauce. Is that okay?" he said extremely happy but still focused on his pasta.

"Oh wow, that's more than okay... That sounds really nice," you said back, very hesitant. It was still so tense in the house and you were not sure if it was just you who was nervous or if he felt it as well.

"So um... H- how are you?" you said trying to break the silence.

He looked up at you and smiled while he jiggled the pan a bit. "I'm actually doing great, I hope you are too. This will be done in like 5 minutes so I hope you are hungry." He spoke with ease that made you relax and calm down a bit.

You breathed out a small breath of relief "Yeah I'm actually starving." you laughed a little, "I hadn't eaten anything all day so this is amazing to me." You relaxed in the chair slightly finding yourself feeling a lot more relaxed in his home. There was something comforting about it.

You stood up and walked over to a bookshelf near the stairs they were filled with books and photos. You observed the photos that were in front of you. "Jack looks so little in these oh gosh." you said to him across the room, "How old is he now?"

"He's 7 and a half" you heard him proudly say before you noticed the only picture with a woman in it. It was hidden in the back and covered in dust. Is that his wife? She had blonde hair and was holding Jack when he was really little. You just assumed it was her.

"Hey everything is ready," he said calmly while placing a hand on your lower back and guiding you to the table. He pulled a chair out for you and you sat. Him sitting directly in the seat next to you. You felt yourself tense up again.

"Dig in," he said jokingly before he started eating and so did you. This was nothing new, you had eaten in front of him so many times, but it felt weird this time. Weird was the only way you could explain the feeling inside of you but you did not like it.

You are the food and it was fucking delicious. You had no clue Aaron was such a good cook. You two got into small talk about most things. You finally really got to know each other and it was kind of refreshing. It was nice to get to know each other as friends.

You both had finished eating and were still talking about whatever new topic you had been on. The conversation had come to kind of a lull and your laughers filled the silence that lingered in the air. You knew you two would have to have the conversation eventually but it was something about the meal that kept both of you wanting for it to be forgotten.

You decided to take charge because that seems to be the only thing that you are good at right now. "Hey, um" you paused for a second, He knew it was coming so he looked directly at you, "I think we need to talk about this," you were nervous so you sped through your words.

"I know we already talked about this in the hotel room but I feel like we need to talk about it a bit more." You finished spewing out your words before he put his hand on your left thigh to try and calm you down.

"Hey y/n, you really don't have to be nervous around me. I- um... I know that a lot has happened the last few days but I agree I really think we need to talk about this." he said squeezing your thigh slightly.

"What- what are we doing?" you stuttered out. "I just need a little bit of clarity because in the hotel room we said no strings attached but here you are making me dinner." You laughed slightly at your words but it was really meant to come across as a scoff.

"Believe me I liked the food and the gesture was so sweet, um...b- but I don't really want a relationship right now. I-" you paused again kind of expecting Aaron to interrupt you but he was letting you talk.

"I don't know where your head is with all of this, and you'd think that because I'm a profiler i-" you started to completely scramble your words

"Y/n" he interrupted you trying to calm you down. "Hey, look at me." He put his hand on your chin and turned your head so that you two would look at each other. "Calm down, really just breathe."

"I made you dinner to get to know you a bit, we still are friends after all. Right?" he said slightly joking to try and make you laugh to calm down. "We can stop whatever happened the past few days, really, it's okay." he ended his words waiting for you to respond.

"Oh sir, no i-" you said because you really did not want the sex to end. "I liked what we did last night, believe me. I just think that-" you just could not finish your sentences

"We should keep it separate from relationships and work," he said, finishing off what you could not seem to say yourself.

"Yeah like that," you said and just looked at him for a second

"So... what do you want?" he said trying to gauge where you wanted to proceed from here.

"I can show you," you said before you turned and kissed him, "I want what we did last night." you pulled him closer and you felt his hand grip on your waist to pull you to straddle his lap. You leaned over and straddled his lap before he pulled away for a second.

"Anything you don't like?" he said before moving to make marks on your neck. You could feel him slightly bite and you moaned at the pressure that was feeding to your core.

"No more dates," you said all breathy and partially moaning, "I can do that," he said as his arm moved around your ass and he pulled your core flush against his hard member and you moaned out again.

"Anything you want?" you said to him while he was still making work on your neck and chest. "What's your safe word?" he said and you completely stopped everything

"Huh?" you said leaning back with your back leaning against the chair, you still straddled his lap. "Safeword? What are you Christian grey?"

He laughed slightly at the puzzled look on your face. "No just if things get too intense we have a way of knowing to stop completely," Aaron said again looking at you to make sure he did not just ruin everything.

"So how intense do you plan on going," you said sexually then pressed your lips against his again. You hadn't done much to this stuff but you kind of liked the sound of where it was going. "As far as you want to go princess."

Those words went straight to your core again, "red" you said to him "It's short and gets the point across." he hummed in response before he lifted you up again on his hard member as his hands moved to take your shirt off.

_____

2838 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.4K 1.3K 30
Y/n's trauma leads to her fallout and Spencer's relapse. After an altercation at work Y/n decides to disappear, leaving Spencer alone. After years of...
251K 3.7K 19
When Carmen Brooks comes to the BAU she doesn't expect what's coming. All she's ever known is that work and love have different places in the world...
44K 536 33
Aaron Hotchner gets some news about one of his members, Emily Prentiss. Little did the team know, he developed some feelings towards her. As the big...
4.2K 122 13
* 1st Person POV * Arizona has been working at the BAU for some time now, two years. She had always kept the job strictly impersonal & professional...