~π•Šπ”Έπ”»π•€π•Šπ•‹π•€β„‚ 𝕃𝕆𝕍𝔼~ to...

By theo_the_bab

Started: 12/06/20 Status: discontinued πš‚πš‘πšŽ πš–πš’πšπš‘πš πš—πš˜πš πš”πš—πš˜πš  πš’πš 𝚒𝚎𝚝 πš‹πšžπš πšœπš‘πšŽ πš’πšœ 𝐌𝐈... More

~π•Šπ”Έπ”»π•€π•Šπ•‹π•€β„‚ 𝕃𝕆𝕍𝔼~
~𝕖𝕩π•₯𝕣𝕒𝕀~
𝚒𝚘𝚞 πš‹πš›πš’πšπš‘πšπšŽπš— πš–πš’ 𝚍𝚊𝚒 {𝟷}
𝚒𝚘𝚞 πš•πš˜πš˜πš” 𝚜𝚘 πš™πšŽπš›πšπšŽπšŒπš {𝟸}
πš πš‘πš˜ πš’πšœ πš‘πšŽ 𝚝𝚘 𝚒𝚘𝚞 {𝟹}
πšπš˜πš—πš πš‹πšŽ πšœπš‘πš’ {𝟺}
πšŠπš•πš• πšπš‘πšŽ 𝚠𝚊𝚒 πš‘πš˜πš–πšŽ {𝟻}
πšπš˜πš—πš πš•πš’πšŽ 𝚝𝚘 πš–πšŽ {𝟽}
πš’πš 𝚠𝚊𝚜 πšŠπš•πš• πš•πš’πšŽπšœ {𝟾}
Wattpad
πš πšŠπšπšŒπš‘πš’πš—πš 𝚒𝚘𝚞 πšŒπš•πš˜πšœπšŽπš•πš’ {𝟿}
πšœπš•πšŽπšŽπš™πš˜πšŸπšŽπš› {𝟷𝟢}
One night stand
πš™πš•πšŽπšŠπšœπšŽ πšπš˜πš—πš πš‘πšŠπšπšŽ πš–πšŽ {𝟷𝟷}
𝚊 πš‹πš›πšŽπšŠπš”
πš πš‘πš’ {𝟷𝟸}
No more excuses.
and then i saw you {13}
he's back. {14}
bad news and good news
tainted

πš’πš πš˜πš—πš•πš’ 𝚒𝚘𝚞 πš”πš—πšŽπš  {𝟼}

104 8 4
By theo_the_bab

Nᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ: Tᴀɢ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ɪᴛ - Mᴇʟᴀɴɪᴇ Mᴀʀᴛɪɴᴇᴢ

~1 week later~

[8:20]

I s𝘵𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘩𝘢𝘭𝘧 𝘯𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘐 𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘥.

"Hey Mirio! Good morning! I hope I didnt keep you up that late last night." I say while yawning.

"Oh, it's okay L/n I couldnt sleep so you were helping me out, Haha!" The blonde replies.

Last night I couldnt sleep so I asked Mirio if we could facetime. He said yes, thankfully.

We ended up talking about random stuff until 2 am.

Over the past week I had gotten closer to mirio and was starting to develop feelings for him.

I had also became friends Izuku Midoriya, who was very suprised when I gave him my phone number.

I had also started texting and talking to todoroki more. I didnt have any romantic feelings for him but he was a amazing friend.

B̸̤̀͂͝u̶̲̪̝͑t̴̞̓͆͑̈́ ̵̧̺̳͓͝t̴̤̦̬̍̎h̸̳͚͆a̴̳̲͔͖͋̒̓t̵̮͇̐̆̾'̶̫̰̑s̵͇̲͌ ̶̧͛n̸̞͒͐͋̐ọ̷̹͉̻́̔ṯ̶͙͕̒͒̑̕ ̸̛̞̈́̉͂w̵͔̲̓̍h̶̕ͅȁ̵̮̄͜t̸̥̥̞̀̀̔̍ ̸̦̭͈͈̇h̶̺̰͇̿́̏e̸͚̽̉̕ ̵̬̬͖̀t̷̢̓͒ḣ̷̝̙͕̗̋̐ǫ̷̗͗̒̇̕u̶͓͒̄g̴̘͋͛h̷̳̬̙̀̒͛͝t̶͇̲͐̃͜.̶̝̜̿͆͝

[8:28]

"Good morning y/n," I hear a familiar voice say.

I turn around to hug the normally stoic boy.

"Hey Todoroki! How'd you sleep?"

"I slept fine, I can tell you didnt. You have huge eyebags" he said, touching my face softly.

𝘛𝘰𝘰 𝘤𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦!

I step back, making him drop his hand.

"Ah, I guess I didnt" I sheepishly rub my neck. The look his face is mixed with confusion and...slight anger.

𝘈𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳?

"Why couldn't you sleep?" Todoroki asks me while crossing his arms.

"I dont really know...I ended up face timing-"

"Class begins now." I hear a tired sounding voice say.

𝘐 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘵𝘪𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘷𝘰𝘪𝘤𝘦, 𝘫𝘦𝘦𝘻.

Tᴏᴅᴏʀᴏᴋɪs ᴘᴏᴠ:

𝘐 𝘣𝘦𝘵 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘥 𝘺𝘦𝘢𝘳. 𝘖𝘳 𝘮𝘢𝘺𝘣𝘦 𝘔𝘪𝘥𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘺𝘢 𝘐 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘥𝘰 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮. 𝘉𝘶𝘵 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵. 𝘐'𝘮 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘨𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮...𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘰𝘧𝘧.

I̷͕̥͓͕͖̰̋̀̒͝'̴̳̭̹̯̗͇̥̗͍͌͋̓̈́̓͝m̸̨̢͖͙̠͎̱̥͓͓͓͎͂̽͌̄͊̽͠ͅͅ ̸̪̍̈́͘ņ̷͙̩̮̜̮́̇̊͐̃̕͝͝ọ̵͚̞̗̌̿̌̓̅̽̕͘͝t̶̪̥͔̖̳̺̄̓͐͆̀̐͑ ̴̝́̍͒͌́̇͗̽̕ä̴̼̝́͗̊͌͂́͜ ̵̥́̋̎́͜͠k̸̡̡̨̥̯̩̱̗̟͕̰̳̱̲̅͊̐͊̌̑͛̉̀͋ͅi̴͙̮͖͆̔̈ļ̵̟̯̣̖̞̤̼̟̝̙͓̻̎̃͋̐͛̐̿̏͘ͅl̵̡̦̹̰̺͈͔͎̤̙̆̓̌͑́͛͊̾͜͝͝͝e̸̡̡̝̤̺̹̬̭̰̦̱̗̮͓̓̀͒͑̈́̇̓͂̊̚r̴̢̢͉̖̻̭̣͍̺͈̺̦̝͜͠

I walk to my desk, taking my seat next to y/n. Resting my face on my hand, I look at her out of the corner of my eye.

𝘚𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘴𝘰 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘧𝘦𝘤𝘵. My 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘧𝘭𝘰𝘸𝘦𝘳. 𝘐𝘮 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘺 𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘮𝘦, 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘭𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘦𝘴𝘵.

I smile at the thought of of together.

Even though it had only been a week, I had grown a strong connection to her. I wanted to be hers. So badly. I need her. I crave her.

"Hey Todoroki?" I hear someone whisper.

"Yes?" I look at who said it, which was Y/n.

"Uh...you're staring a-again." She mumbles, looking embarrassed.

"Ah sorry L/n. I thought you had something on your forehead." I say, turning to look at the front.

Y/ɴ ᴘᴏᴠ:

𝘞-𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘺? 𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘯 𝘮𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘥? 𝘏𝘰𝘸 𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨.

I quickly bring my hand up to my forehead and wipe up whatever was on it.

"U-uh thanks for telling me I guess.." I say quietly to todoroki.

"Its no problem, L/n."

[12:20]

"H-hey L/n! Wanna eat lunch with Uraraka, Iida and m-me?" Midoriya asks, twiddling his fingers.

"Of course Midoriya!" I say, taking his hands and dragging him towards the cafeteria.

Mɪᴅᴏʀɪʏᴀs ᴘᴏᴠ:

𝘚-𝘴𝘩𝘦𝘴 𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘥! 𝘐 𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘣𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘷𝘦 𝘐'𝘮 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘓/𝘯, 𝘐 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘛𝘰𝘥𝘰𝘳𝘰𝘬𝘪-𝘬𝘶𝘯 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦𝘴 𝘩𝘦𝘳.

I allow her to continue to drag me, savoring the feeling of her hand in mine.

𝘐𝘵 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘴 𝘴𝘰 𝘯𝘰𝘳𝘮𝘢𝘭 𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘥...I think about us holding hands, blushing wildly. By the time my blush faded she let of my hand, when she let go, I finally snap back to reality.

I look at L/n sitting across from Iida-kun, already pulling out her bento.

I take the seat next to Iida, knowing he already got me my favorite, katsudon.

As I began to eat, a sudden feeling of dread washed over me. It felt as if someone was staring holes into the back of my head.

I slowly to turn my head to meet the heterochromic eyes of Todoroki.

I read his lips, trying to make sense of what hes saying to me.

"Stay away from her."

I follow his gaze to see L/n laughing happily.

"I'll hurt her if you dont."

Y/ɴ ᴘᴏᴠ:

I laugh at what Uraraka says, still chucking when I hear a whimper from someone. I look towards Midoriya, seeing him glaring at his food.

"Midoriya-kun? Are you okay?" Uraraka says, obviously worried about her crush.

(She told you she that found him cute last week,and you had been teasing her ever since.)

"A-ah I'm o-okay i-i think im gonna go to it-the nurses office." The green haired boy mumbles, just loud enough for the three of you to hear him.

He stands up, shaking badly.

I jump up from my seat and jog over to him, worried.
"I'll take you there, okay?"

He looks at me, and I just now realize hes trying to tell me something. The look in his eyes is trying to tell me 'no'

"Okay let's go right now." I grab his hand, pulling him out of the cafeteria, almost running.

Midoriya keeps looking behind him. When I make sure no ones around, I pull him into a janitors closet.

"What's wrong?" I ask, pulling him into a loose hug.

Immediately after I do, he breaks out sobbing.

"I-If I d-dont stay away f-from you he'll h-hurt you, I'm so s-sorry L/n." Midoriya shakes in my arms, burying himself into my neck.

"What? Who said that? I'm sure it's just a empty threat."

"T-todoroki-kun." He whispers softly.

"T-todoroki? But hes my-my friend!" I stutter out.

"I dont w-want him to hurt you...s-so refrain from talking to me in public, we can still t-text and call!" He says while wiping his tears.

"I'm so sorry he said that to you...Dont be alarmed when I still talk to him, we need him to believe that this conversation never happened, okay?"

"O-okay. I'll text you after in-school, L/n." He says, reaching for the knob.

When he pulls open the door we're met by and empty hallway.

Ǫ̸̢̛̠̜̣̹̰̖̩͚̞̞͓͖͍͓̗̣̟̞̙̟̣͖̼͚͓̳̿̇̎̍͌̂̑̌͐͆͆̑̈́̒́̉͑́̋̅̂̅̂̃͑͘̚͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅr̷̢͖͙̤̥̰̺̳̻̈́̂͂̅̑̀͌̎̏̒̓̈͆̕͝ͅͅ ̸̢̛̬̮̝̤̲͎̹̗̪̤͍̠̫͎̌̀̊̊̔͆̉́̽̊̐͂̅̿̽̆̐̄͆͋̉͑̚̕̚̕͝͝͝͝͝͝͝ͅş̵̼͖̰̫̯̫͖̰̣̘̬̑͌͑͆̽̍̒̈̒̑͒͒̇̈́̒̏̊͛̋̈͋̋͂̈́̇͒̀̋͠͝͝͝ͅo̷̢̭̫̠͍̩̟̺̫̺̹̰̙͈̞̫̙̠͙̳͉̬̹̜̦̝̰̫͑̄́̎̐̋̈̈͆́̃̑̈́͝͝ ̶̫̫̏̈́͆̈́̎̏̇͛͌̇̓͒̕͝͝ẘ̴̨̆̐̈́͆̅̋͋̂͗̍̅̇͝e̷̡̢̡͔̱͇̩̤̱͉͙͙̗̮̱̖̦̥͈̫̘̫̤̣͖̜̰̥̗̫̗̪̊̊̑́̈́̌̽ ̵̨̨̝̪̫͓̦͍͔̲̖͇̣̻̥̠̦̗̻̪̰̍͂͑͘̕͠ͅͅt̴͇͙̗́̐̊͒͌́͋̔́̂́͒̎͗̑͌͐͋̽̅́̉͐͌̅̾̌͘̕͘̚͠͠͝ȟ̸̛͖̯̠̬͚̥̬͈̣̹̤̭̄͒͊̈̃̑̊̄̅̍͌̅̄͐̀͠o̶̧̡̮̙̫͇͍͈̙̫͍̼̮͉͖͓͔̺͇̗͍̞̜͎͉͚̭̭̼̭͉̺̗͐̂͐̓̌̌͝ͅư̸͉̣̪̞̣̝̣̪̠͓̺͉̝͍̖͙̻̞͍͖͎͓͋͒̊̓̍̊̄͒̀̎̇̈́̕̕̕͝͠g̴̟̟̫̟̼̲̻̘͌̓͋̓̾̿̒͗̂͗͆̎͒́͊̌̀̓̾̕͜͜͠͝h̶̡̢̢̡̛̛͎̩͇̻̜̦̠͎̺͓̭̙̫͎̱̹̮̯̦͍͉͍̼̜͖̫̣͕̉͆̃̃̑̔̆̀͌́̓̽͒͋́̆̈͑̈̐͗̓̃̽͒̑̈́̈́͛͝͠͝͝͝ͅͅt̶̨̨̧̢̨͕̩͍̦͉̩͇̖̙̜̞̬͇̗̫̼̮͎̣͚̭̪̫͎̰̟̀̊̊̈́͗̆̒̅̈́̏͜͜͝ͅͅ.̶̡͖͇͙͕͍̱̺̜͉̞͕̣̮̖͉̭̼̞̖̹͚̻͉̝͇̞̱͙͑̈́͒͐̈́̔̄̌̉̑̊͑͊́̍̉͊́̅͑͒̍͘ͅ

(Word count: 1054 words)

(A/n: Sorry if its going too fast😭)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.9K 974 23
"π•Šπ•žπ•šπ•π•–. 𝕀π•₯ π•ƒπ• π• π•œπ•€ 𝔹𝕖π•₯π•₯𝕖𝕣 π•†π•Ÿ 𝕐𝕠𝕦." Y/N, having been trapped in what most would consider hell, managed to slip through the finger...
5.1K 140 17
Living in a world without quirks, almost graduate High-school I was hiding his true powers from the world. Except even with this divine power, I alwa...
2.1M 100K 104
❝ honestly, i thought i would be dead by now. ❞ (l/n) (y/n) is a contradiction. she's strong, yet stoical. powerful, yet subtle. insistent, yet quiet...
3.2M 66.8K 136
Here you can read countless variations or the exact same characters Kohei Horikoshi has created. Maybe you're curious to who your perfect MHA...