๐™ณ๐š˜๐š—'๐š ๐š•๐šŽ๐š ๐š–๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜.

By lexxxxxxxx22

Zemora just wants love she doesn't have to ask for. Her dad has been in jail for three years now and her birt... More

Oneee๐Ÿ”—.
Characters๐ŸŒš...
Twooo๐Ÿ”—.
Threee๐Ÿ”—.
Fourrr๐Ÿ”—.
Fiveee๐Ÿ”—.
Sixxx๐Ÿ”—.
Sevennn๐Ÿ”—.
Eighttt๐Ÿ”—.
Nineee๐Ÿ”—.
Tennn๐Ÿ”—.
Elevennn๐Ÿ”—.
Twelveee๐Ÿ”—.
Thirteennn๐Ÿ”—.
Fourteennn๐Ÿ”—.
Fifteennn๐Ÿ”—.
Sixteennn๐Ÿ”—.
Seventeennn๐Ÿ”—.
Eighteennn๐Ÿ”—.
Nineteennn๐Ÿ”—.
Twentyyy๐Ÿ”—.
Twenty twooo๐Ÿ”—.
๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ.
Twenty threee๐Ÿ”—.
๐Ÿšจ๐Ÿšจ๐Ÿšจ.
Twenty fourrr๐Ÿ”—.
๐Ÿฉธ.Book suggestions.๐Ÿฉธ
Twenty fiveee๐Ÿ”—.
Twenty sixxx๐Ÿ”—.
Twenty sevennn๐Ÿ”—.
Twenty eighttt๐Ÿ”—.
Twenty nineee๐Ÿ”—.
Thirtyyy๐Ÿ”—.
Thirty oneee๐Ÿ”—.
Thirty twooo๐Ÿ”—.
Thirty threee๐Ÿ”—.
Thirty fourrr๐Ÿ”—.
๐Ÿ˜ž๐Ÿ˜ž๐Ÿ˜”.
Thirty fiveee๐Ÿ”—.
Thirty sixxx๐Ÿ”—.
New bookkkkkkkโœจโœจโœจโœจ

Twenty oneee๐Ÿ”—.

6.4K 316 235
By lexxxxxxxx22

                             ᘔᗴᗰOᖇᗩ

"You really heartbroken," Sim laughed at me. This was our last day and we decided to have a movie day with us three couples, kekeke.

I was cryin' my eyes out, talkin' about chest hurtin' bad. We had just got done watchin' Queen and Slim and I could not take that endin'. They know I'm sensitive.

"You know she sensitive," Mila said, wipin' her face as well.

"On soul I woulda ran and tried to killat hoe if she pulled some shit like that," Nel dabbed her nose with some tissue.

"I love you, gimme kiss," She grabbed Zy face and we laughed. "On everythang I want one too." I told Kasim and he kissed all over my face, includin' my lips.

"I wish a nigga would." He chuckled. He was tearin' up over here too but he thought I ain't see just cause it was a li' dark.

"On my life then gone say they was armed bruh that shit piss me off," Mar shook his head. "That ain't fair they do us like that mane."

"And ain't but when we do it back issa problem, I honestly think, knowin I woulda killed his dirty ass, and got a chance to go on the run wit mines, I woulda been okay at the end." I said and they all nodded.

"Whoo shit," Mila breathed, "Yal want mo dip?" She got up and I raised my hand immediately, "yes pleaseeeeeee, wait nevermind."

"Where you finna go?" I looked up when Sim got up. "Finna smoke, you wan come?"

"Yeth pleathe." I jumped up and we told them we would be back.

"What's been up wit chu?" He lit it up and took a puff, passin' it to me afterwards. "What chu mean?" I blew out the smoke.

"Ian never known you to be all up on a nigga like you been doin," He laughed, "I love it-"

"Well why you just can't accept it then?" I squinted and he held his hands up in surrender.

"Thank you sir." I gave it to him and told him I was done. He wasn't lyin' at all. When I say on this man neck? If I could climb in his skin and walk with him I would. I don't know what's goin' on.

"Ight come on," He tapped my butt and we went back inside.

"What's nextttt?" I asked once we sat down.

"Nel said Acrimony," Mila told us and we nodded. "Yea Ian seen it yet and I been meanin too, late as hell I kno." She said. I love me some Taraji so I was cool.

I chose to sit up this time since he just brought me bein' all up under him up. He probably said it was okay to not hurt my feelings or somethin'. But I know. I hated for folks to be in my space let alone all up on my back. This was not me a month ago.

"Chu up thea fa?" He tugged on my shirt and I shrugged. "Zemora." He straight faced me. "Kasim." I made the same face.

"This bout what I just said? I told you I liked the shit," He talked lowly and I just waved him off, "okayyy I'm just comfortable." I laughed and he gave me the Really nigga? face, because I was most definitely lyin'.

He pulled my arm until I was on the floor with him and I just cheesed. My corny ass. "Uglass," He chuckled, kissin' my lips. Nobody was payin' us no mind, but it's not like they could hear us. The tv was hella loud.

He tried to pull his head away but I stopped him, givin' him multiple kisses on his lips, then the side of his face, then his jawline, then his throat.

"Why you playin wit me?" He smirked, grabbin' my chin and makin' me look at him in his eyes in the nothing but tv lit room. Oou Boy.

"You been inlove before?" I blurted out and he just licked his lips and nodded. Ew the fuck? Inlove with somebody that ain't me? That thought alone had me sick and wantin' to fight. I guess you could see it on my face because he smirked at it, "Whats wrong?" He asked and I shook my head and went back to watchin' the tv.

We was halfway through the movie and I was mad as hell for Taraji. "I kno you fuckin lyin," I said when I saw the girl he cheated with in his new apartment.

"Bitch that's yo shit," Nel said to the Tv. "And is and why she lookin at Raji like that? Miss girl you was a second choice two times, the hell." Mila mugged them.

"She divorced him what chu mean?" Mari said and our heads flew to him. "Boy, nah fuck up out ma face right nii." Mila shook her head and Sim and Zy just laughed.

"What I do?" He scrunched his face up.

"You onnat bullshit cuz you on the wrong side," I mugged him. "She basically raised this man and put up wit his broke ass and loved his ass all fa him to give it all to somebody else, she was fed up and left and when she fed up that's when he wanna do da shit." I said in disgust.

"Calm down mama." Sim laughed at me gettin' worked up. "No then that bitch thank she wonnnn,"

I felt like if I was in the same boat as her I would have done the same thing, if not much worse. But I would have done it to him and not the girl. But if she got crazy it would have been some there for her too.

We had made it to the end of the movie and I already moved it to my best movies list. "Sis said if I can't have this shit nobody can." I laughed and Kasim side eyed me.

"Yea they all crazy bruh." Zy nodded at him and he agreed.

"Noooo." We all said when that anchor fell into the water and dragged my good sis down to drown.

"Damnn."

"Crazy ass I woulda pushed ha ass down myself."

"Nah I prolly woulda tried to save ha crazy ass too."

"Look at him tryin to save ha." I pouted. I don't think she should have tried to kill him and everybody on the boat. Beat his ass or some yeah but not that. Then he tryin' to save her.
He still ain't no good but I feel bad.

"Feelin bad nii ain't chu?" Sim laughed at my pout and I just flipped him off.

"And she ended up dyin, issa signn yo ass ain't finna kill me," I pointed, "So you betta act right."

"You got my best crazyyy, and ain't even got the di-"

"Aye aye nii she too young." Mari mugged us and we kissed our teeth.

"Poody let it go, he broke my shit in just the otha day." I shrugged and everybody jaw dropped makin' me die laughin'.

Kasim ain't do nothin' but pull me closer and I felt somethin' under the blanket. Had me chokin' on air. He get me every time. "Keep on." He whispered in my ear and I shuddered a li' bit.

Boy I will learn how and fuck the shit out you why is you playin'? I thought to myself.

"Ima beat chal ass." Mari broke me out my thoughts and I just laughed.

We watched two more movies before everybody was knocked out. Ava and Breakin' all the rules. I tried not to go to sleep because I wanted to read but it was lookin' kind of like it ain't gone happen tonight.

"You out mama?" He came back from the kitchen and I shook my head. "Yes the fuck you is," he laughed, "gone go to sleep." He got back down on the floor.

"Ion want to," I yawned and he kissed his teeth. "If I go you gone go?" He asked and I thought for a second before noddin'. "Well come on then."

He laid on his back and I scooted closer, throwin' my leg around his waist and my arm across his chest so I could play with his ear.

"Why is you lookin at me," I mumbled, eyes openin' and closin' slowly. "You love me?" He asked and my eyes popped open.

"Who- what- what?" I started to get up, but he pulled me back down. "You heard me." He put my leg back over his waist and brought my hand back to his ear.

"Did I tell you I love you?" I asked him. "Can't be assumin," I said, mentally goin' off on myself gettin' rude. I was just caught off guard. And nervous. As hell.

"I feel it, Ian assumin shit." He said. "I been feelin it and I kno you been wantin to say it so ima help you out." His hand massaged my ass, givin' it a squeeze every so often.

"I love you, so fuckin much bruh." He chuckled, "youn even understand, I wanna do everything fa you, be everything to you, I wanna be wit chu and under you alla damn time, I wanna feel you around me," He scooped me up and I was now straddlin' him.

"It's more than love, I need some stronger to use cuz that ain't gone get it." He said and it felt like my voice was caught on somethin'.

Once I got it together I just stared at him. "I love you." Was all I said and he just bit his lip, movin' me against his lower half and I moaned on accident.

"I know," he wrapped his hand around my throat and pulled me to his mouth, kissin' me like he ain't never did before, gettin' another moan out me, straight into his mouth.

"Zemora." I heard Mila say and my head snapped up. "Wake yo ass up."

What the hell. I looked around and it was pitch black. My leg was still across his waist like it usually was and he was knocked out. I was dreamin'. The heartbeat I feel between my legs said otherwise. And I was on go. Need to change, go.

"Mhm nasty ass, lucky ain't nobody else hea you." She smirked and I just looked away.
"Don't be embarrassed boo it happens to the best of us." She laughed.

"But if I heard correctly, some bout love was said," She raised her eyebrows. "You inlove? Don't even tell me cuz I knew it, been knew it." She laughed.

"Hell you mean?" I got up and went to run the shower.

"Girl this mora ain't the same mora from before he came, this before yo mama left mora, and a even better version." She smiled. "Anybody could see you love that ugly nigga, and they could see how he love you too, if not more, baby it's all in how yal act." She started to explain.

"He would ask Amari ass some and be like you think mora gone like this or he a come to me askin and I just melt cuz I love this for you."

"You fix his plates, give him massages wit Oil, cuddle wit him, be with him twenty six/ nine knowin youn like folks, share yo music wit em, yo food,  mood change when he ain't round, you bein nicer, smokin less, forgivin those you said you would never, you gettin a li jealous too, he bringin out that crazy Ian missed it. He bringin out a better side of you." She told me and I couldn't even stop the smile that appeared on my face, as much as I tried.

He was indeed changin' me, and for the better. I didn't even want to be here a couple months ago, but I look to wake up everyday now, just to see his stoopid ass face and see if he still there.

"Cheesin ass, I'm finna go back to sleep, yo brother a wake slap up if he feel ian thea," she said, walkin' back to her spot.

10 mins in shower.

"Baby," I heard and looked outside the glass, seein' Sim standin' at the doorway rubbin' his eyes.

"Yea what's wrong?" I asked and he just closed the door, came in, and sat on the toilet.

"Why you ain't tell me you was gone?" His voice was raspy. "You was sleep crazy," I laughed, "I'll be out in a second." I lied and he just nodded, eye closin'.

~~~~~~~~

"Ima miss my babies." Gloria pouted as she hugged me and Mila.

"Ion think she see us." Mar mumbled to Sim and he nodded in agreement. "Can't see us."

"No I see yal." She said, laughin' and goin up to hug them. "Make sure yal come back soon please."

"Will do." He went to go hug his father.

"Yal wouldn't kno bout that missin boy would yal?" His dad asked and I stuck my lips out, avertin' my attention to Mila and Nel as they did the same.

"You kno they asses kno, I'm not even mad." His mama chuckled. "Shidd ian neitha," he laughed. "But thank yal and be safe, we enjoyed ya."

We went outside to the car. We had to turn the rental in so two were drivin' in that and the other two were drivin' in what we came in.
"Nellyyy." I poked out my bottom lip.

"Ima miss you hoes, these bitches down hea ain't right." She mugged as we hugged her. She was just like us. No friends. Zy was her man and best friend in one. As it should be.

"But yal gone see us again sooner than ya think." She smirked and I jerked my head back. "You finna visitttt,"

"Nii why would I tell you?"

"Bitch how you gone bring it up and leave out information, my damn cue to go, but if you do visit you can stay wit us." Mila hugged her then went and gave Zy a hug as well.

"Don't hurt nobody while we gone," I laughed. "Ima hurt a lotta people while yal gone." She grinned. "Bye Zyyyy," I waved before gettin' in the car.

"You ready?" He asked. I nodded and he went to pull out the driveway. "Can we go get snacks please?" I looked up from my phone and he nodded.

We stopped and he went in for me before I could tell his uglass what I wanted. Ten minutes later he was back with two bags.
"How you kno what I wanted?" I mugged him before openin' the bag I thought was mine. Exactly what I wanted in here.

A strawberry shortcake ice cream, flamin' hot Doritos, red Gatorade, chewy lemon heads, and creme filled li' Debbie chocolate cupcakes.

"You think you kno me huh?" I joked and he pushed my head to the side. "But tanks you." I opened my ice cream. Our next stop was the place we had to drop the car off at.

"Hm," I put the ice cream to his lips and he took a big ass bite out of it. "Hisani." I stared at him as he cracked up laughin', "you always doin stoopid junk," I hit him and debated on throwin' the whole ice cream out the window because he made me mad.

"And you bet not throw dat shit out," he locked the window and I kissed my teeth. "Boy I will open this door and risk it all." I rolled my eyes and he just laughed.

"I'm sorry baby, I'a get chu anotha one alright?" He pulled into the place and I just stuck my middle finger up. "I plan on it." He mumbled with a smirk and I tried to fight the smile off my face.

I got out the car and made my way to the other one. "Not they copyin us," Mila laughed when I got in the car, referrin' to our snack bags. "Bitch, you the only one hongry?" I laughed too.

"Who drivin back? Cuz it ain't me." Mar said and I just ignored because I fasho wasn't about to. "You nigga, or yo cuzin." Mila went and let her seat back. "Not Sim, he gone be back hea wit me." I said and they both looked back at me. "You can get cho lovesick ass out and walk." He laughed at me, "kno you fuckin lyin what if I wanted to be wit my girl?" He said.

"I said what I saidddd." I put my hand in his face and he bit it. "See." I twisted his ear, "this that shit I he talmbout."

Sim had finally gotten to the car and they argued over who was about to drive back. They ended up playin' Rock Paper Scissors to decide and we lost.

"Lemme get in the front then." I mugged them as they laughed at us.

~~~~~~~~

"You a damn lieeee Fantasia would whoop the fuck out keyshia, keyshia just got more songs," I argued with Mar.

"Zema."

"Poody." I tilted my head.

"Big headass if it ain't what she think then it's wrong," He mugged me.

"Damn right, now you had me when you said that she would beat Ashanti cuz like, no doubt but Fantasia?" I looked back.

"When I see youu? If you don't want me then don't talk to mee? Sometimes you gotta lose to win again? Come on now." I shook my head makin' them laugh.

"Alright alright you got that but who you think really won that Brandy versus Mo?" Kay asked, already knowin' what I was bout to say.

"GOONICAAAAA." I said with my chest.

"Lies bruh Brandy got that." Sim nodded his head. "Boy- please don't she sing better and she got better songs, yo uglass just had a crush on Moesha." I rolled my eyes. Mila and Mar was back there dyin' laughin', but I ain't tell not one lie.

"Oh you goin crazy." He threw his head back laughin' too. "Monica fine too so that ain't what it is." He smirked at me.

"Just like my husband Toosii fine, fine enough to tear this pu-"

I ain't even get to finish my sentence before he swerved the car and knocked the wind out my throat. "Keep fuckin playin." He looked at me.

"Niggaa- you is crazyyy," I tried not to laugh, "You gone take four lives just cuz I said another nigga can get it?" I looked at him like he was crazy.

"Anotha nigga ain't comin close, fuck tryna get it." He chuckled and I looked in the back seat.

"You made em this way." Mar shook his head while Mila just smirked, mouthin' Purrr.

The rest of the ride we continued to argue about who would win battles and surprisingly we all stayed up the whole way.

~~~~~~~~~
Happy New Yearrr.
Ooouuuu.
Okay so our good sis might be inlove🥴.
These posed to be her pimp years🤦🏽‍♀️.
But anyways the question is does he love her back?
Is he givin I love you or no?
And looks like dude was takin care offf once and for alllll, or was he😗.
And is that the last time we gone see his ex and her sidekick?
Just gone have to wait and see.
Anyways hey yal🙂.
Bye yal🙃.
Voteeee🌚.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

244K 10.1K 38
(Can be read as a standalone.) I was a hopeless romantic from a young age but when I watched my father strike a deal with his friend in the most desp...
336 80 16
" It's not about who becomes your friend but it's all about who stays . " The beginning was great , a bunch of highschoolers who are friends since m...
72.3K 4.8K 52
Dana is 16 living with her mom, dad, niece, and her big sister. Her father has been sleeping with her for three years because his wife hasn't been do...
200 6 8
Kaya moves to New York to live with her older brother Jackson. She needed to get out of that small town and turn over a new leaf in her life. She n...