Worlds away

By Flynn-Rider_5317

Years after weirdmageddon, dipper runs from home after his sister grows a horrible ego. Being 22, he buys a s... More

Gravity falls
Dream scape
A vist to an old friend...
Spell book
"F*cking eggs!"
Friends or more?
Mable...
A/N
Hiding
Safe space
Attempting To Talk It Out
"BROTHER!"
Missunderstanding
"Rest pet...iT WiLl AlL Be OvEr SoOn"
"Pine tree...WHY!?"
Dimension hopping and apologies
A/N
Soul weapons
Missing part 1
Missing part 2
Ending?
Worlds away-part 1
quick a/n if your confused

worlds away part 2...the finale

728 34 8
By Flynn-Rider_5317

dippers pov:

"OI, STAN, FORD. BACK THE FUCK AWAY FROM THEM"

both the brothers turn to me, both wearing a disgusted look on their faces.

I'm...sweating and panicking. i feel my breath catch in my throat in a moment of realisation i have no idea what to do now...

i sigh. forcing what-ever confidence i have in my out, i get into a stance as a flash of earlier flickers in my mind...if only i was there-NO DIPPER, you saved William who was already injured.

i look back u to them as Ford slowley approaches me, a sour look on his face.

he tower over me and scowls:

"fuck.off."

"make me old man"

I'm in for it now

he grabs my shoulder digging his thumb in, making that entire side of my body go limp in pain.

but i push through...i try to keep my posture as stance-like as possible. he then uses the same hand to push my into a tree, my head hits it first and a shock of pain flows from the back of my head to the front, i slid down the tree, holding the back of my head where i was impacted.

i take my hand away and freeze in shock as i now see my hand cover in blood, but black.

i keep forgetting I'm part demon... I'm part demon!

i raise out my hand and the scythe, FROM OUT OF NO-WHERE!, comes flying towards me, i grab the handle and weakly stand back up.

i aim and throw the scythe towards the gun Ford was holding, aimed at bill.

the blade was perfectly timed and sliced straight through the weapon. the scythe landed in a tree and the front of the gun was on the ground, sparking at the severed wires.

he lowered the gun and dropped the part that he was holding...and grabbed a...a pistol!

where does he get all this shit.

one bullet fired...was he aiming for me because he missed by a mile...jeez..

second bullet fired. still no where near me...im starting o get a little sceptical..

third...i hear a scream in the distance and realise what happened, he wasn't aiming for me. he was aiming for will!

that scream was Mable...i don't have time to react so i grab my scythe and this is how to rest of this fight really goes:

eventually ford shoots my arm, Stan is actually Really strong, every where hurts...im beginning to run out of options...

Blood is streaming down my arm...I feel the colour slowly drain from my body...

Black dots form in my vision and my hearing is ringing loud, my legs tremble under the weight of my body as they grow weaker and weaker...

I notice in the corner of my eyes that Bill is gone...

Worry washes over me before spotting him talking to Pacifica, I relax a little.

'He's being really helpful isn't he...'

Yea I spoke to soon

Seconds after that thought bill comes charging with his whip and lashes it on stanly, making him go practically flying into a tree in-front of him.Ford didn't look to happy,  he fires another bullet at me when he realises I'm distracted by Bills act.

A lucky miss.

I retract the scythe and grab Bill's wrist before running as fast as I can into the shack and slamming the door shut. He turns and spots Will, Instantly checking if he's okay. He gives Mable a shifty look before Will explains she's changed, Bill being Bill, scoffed and flashed red eyes at her before returning to their golden glow.

"Done!"

Mable squeals as she hand Will a light blue jumper with a white bow tie on it.
"Oh my...I love it thank you!"
He uses magic to put it on at his body is still quite sore. A question from earlier returns to my mind...
"Why did you scream earlier Mable?"
"Oh...I bullet shot through the window and almost hit me but Pacifica and another demon, I presume, managed to stop the bullet before damage was done...physical damage"
"But Tad..."
"It'S aN IlLuSioN...AlWaYs HaS BeEn.TolD Paz HerE ThE Plan AnD ShE RolLeD AlOng WiTh It"
"That's good-"

Before bill can finish another bullet flies through the window, bouncing off my scythes blade...

We all froze in place , Bill,Will and Tad all sighed looking at each other before nodding

And saying in sync

"WE HaVe To LeAve...NoW"

"What do you mean?"

"Bill,Tad you work on it, I'll explain"

The two others nodded before disappearing...Another bullet through the window.

We all went up to the attic for the moment at hand.

"Explanation please?"

Both me and my twin spoke.

"Dimension switching...we have to change dimensions...this one is growing un-safe and putting innocent others in danger, not sure what dimension but we will figure it out. It's mainly for safety...but yeah...switching dimensions..and before you ask, I believe you two , and Paz, will be coming with. Unless you do t want to that is...?"

Me and Mable froze...before looking at each other and nodding

"We will join"

Will smiled as Tad appeared holding out a Gloved hand.
"onE At A TimE"
Will left first, then me, them Mable.
The portal was...huge.

Paz was already there, her Mable and Tad walked through first.
Then Will.

I hesitated...
"Pine tree...?"
"Just...a few moments...just to have a few memory flash backs..."

Bill nodded and waited for me..

"Actually pine tree...Cani ask you a quick question?"
"Uh...sure I guess"

I say to him without actually turning to him. Continue in to stare into the clearing at the animals and plants that stretched for miles.

Before sighing and turning to him, smiling.
He smiled back.

"You mean...everything to me...you know that, and I want to prove that you mean earthing to me."

"What do you-"
"Don't question it just do me one...single...favour.."
I nod before freezing as I begin to latch on to what's happening...I feel small, silent tear fall down my face as I let out a single laugh and cover my mouth with my hand, the other one is Bills.

"Pine tree...will you marry me?"

I close my eyes trying to stop the tears from falling but I can't...

"...yes,yes,yes o will!"

He took the ring out of its small black box and placed it on my finger before standing  and placing his fore head against my own.

"Are you ready?"
"...as I'll ever be..."

We spit apart but s5ill holding hand as we walk through the portal. Leaving all behind, we didn't need anything else. We had each other and that was good enough.

"No turning back now..."

The portal behind us closed

"We're worlds away"

________________________________
(A/N) thank you guys soooo much for reading this story it was originally just something I started in a boring history lesson when I managed to convince my pal to download Wattpad (*cough* bethgal019x *cough*)

But anyway I hope you enjoyed the story and  I will end us with this...5his story...is finished:)

-Blair/Keira

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

The Keeper By Dee

Fanfiction

80.3K 3.1K 24
They said that weirdmagadeon was the end. The end of the world... The end of gravity falls... The end of norma...
34.4K 1.3K 26
The Dream Flower~ One of the most rarest flowers ever. Only a few exist now but no one can find them. They are considered only myths or legends. Some...
2.3K 110 9
Dipper's family is far from rich. His sister has an unknown illness with no cure and they have no one to turn to. He has to take care of her all by h...
2.3K 59 12
𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗮 𝟭𝟲 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿 𝗼𝗹𝗱 𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻𝗮𝗴𝗲𝗿. 𝗘𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗺𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗱 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗼 𝗴𝗿𝗮𝘃𝗶𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗯𝗲...