Serial Lover

By FrankieMarie__

Silence. "HUH?" He laughs aiming the gun at my head. "Does this scare you, babe," he yells with anger. My hea... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chpater 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50

Chapter 23

6.1K 111 37
By FrankieMarie__

~How We Do Us~

KILO POV

I should just end it all and kill both of them. When she told me to shoot her I should have. But then her father wouldn't see it. I can't have her dead yet. That's why I'm here because she's mine and I cant have some pervert take her away from me.

I need to toughen up shes making me fucking soft. She's getting to me. Getting in my fucking head. Her long hair and soft lips are killing me.

I'm here to make her life miserable not be her fucking friend. She shocked me when she told me nevermind but I was also relieved. I can't have her wanting to be dead. I want her to be happy to be alive so when I kill her she wouldn't want to be dead.

I had to have them take him out. He runs his mouth too much. When he said I know who killed her. I had to stop him. She cant know. Shell freak and then really want to be dead. He doesn't even know what he's talking about. I know because everybody thinks they know the truth when they don't.

Him saying that alone made her mad. Imagine him saying some bullshit. She would have snapped and we all would have been dead.

LANI POV

I lay back in the car seat and looked at the road. As a kid, I always sat in the middle seat because I liked looking at the road. I loved driving at night looking at the city lights.

My eyes were getting watery and I couldn't tell if it was from the heater blowing in my face or my mixed emotions. I can't believe I was this close to figuring out who killed my mother. This fucking close. But they had to take him away. Maybe it's for the best because I would kill whoever killed her.

We were on our way to the airport. I hate fucking moving around every other day. It's not necessary at all. I hate being his fucking wife. It's depressing and sad.

I'm still a little scared of airplanes so as soon as I got on I fell asleep.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I woke up in my New York bed. I look over to see it's only seven. Good, I need to fucking eat. I like not waking up in the airplane. I don't understand how he carries me or how I sleep through all of it.

I walk out of my room and walk downstairs as quietly as I can. I want to avoid Kilo at all times possible. I see my phone and look at my notifications.

"I'm at work see you when I get home," was a text Kilo sent me a couple of hours ago. I sighed in relief at him being gone. All he does is fucking work.

I'm just going to eat and go to bed. I make some sandwiches and eat in the living room. Which I know Kilo hates but how is a girl going to watch TV?

As I'm watching Brooklyn Nine-Nine one of my favorite shows I hear the elevator ring. I look at my phone and It was 8:30. I must have got carried away. But it can be Kilo because he never comes home early. I jump up and run to the kitchen grabbing two knives. I could throw a knife. I used to practice in my room. But when I faced my stepdad I could never hit him. I was always shaking or too scared.

I tighten my grip on the knife. I hear footsteps but I don't see anybody. I start breathing heavier By the second. Why the hell am I so scared? I walk closer to the door. The lights were off but I could see a shadow but I couldn't tell if it was Kilo or not. I raised one of the knives and threw it. I could hear it go in the wall. Dammit, I missed it.

I backed up to turn on the light but before I didn't I decided to throw the other knife. But I didn't hear it. I turn on the light and Kilo was standing there holding the knife. I sighed in relief. The other knife was two inches from his head. I almost fucking killed him.

He snatches the knife out of the wall and walked up to me. I could see he was pissed but so was I.

"What the hell?" He yelled with anger as he drops the knife on the floor.

"You scared me" I yelled back.

He looks so mad at me right now. He looks like he wants to kill me. He is a killer. That's all I see him as now a killer. A murder. There's no doubt about it that he's in the mafia. I have a feeling. You know I just never heard him say it. But I know ya know.

As he gets closer I get more scared. I want to run upstairs but I know he would catch me. I need to distract him.

I then remembered I had a pocket knife on me. I know it's new but since I'm so good with knives I figured I should get one. I took this from Kilos bag. I'm sure he won't mind. A girls always gotta carry something to protect herself whether it's a knife or pepper spray I needed something. I pull it out the knife and he backs up.

I back up towards the stairs because I want to make a run for it. He then gets closer like I don't have a fucking knife in my hand.

"Stay away from me Kilo," I say shaking and still backing up. I don't understand why I'm so scared of him. I don't if it's the fact that he's a killer or I'm scared he's going to kill me.

I start crying and my eyesight was getting blurry. He gets closer and tries to snatch the knife but fails. I push him away from me and he falls. Fuck I just fucked up. I run up the stairs to my room and lock the door both doors the one to his room and the entrance. I push the dresser in front of the second door and run inside my bathroom. I mean he can't have a key. Right? I lock the door and sit on the floor. I bring my knees up to my chest to reduce the shaking.

I hear the door fly open and jump up. Why the hell is he so mad. I hear him walking around the room moving shit around. He bangs on the bathroom door.

"Just open it and-" he pauses and takes a deep breath. "I won't do anything."

He lying he's gonna do some evil ass shit. I know it he's just saying that.

"Just leave Me Alone Kilo," I say as I lean on the door. Hoping he would just forget about this and leave. But I know he won't now or later I'm gonna pay for this.

He bangs on the door again. "Just open the fucking door Kehlani."

I start crying. I can't open it because I'm scared. I'm terrified of him. I don't wanna be here no more. I hate it I hate him. After today I can't even look at him the same. I put all the pieces together and my eyes finally opened. It all adds up. The blood. The mafia accusations. The killing of his cousin. The shoutout. Killing that man. The holding people fucking hostage. Kilo is a dangerous fucking man and I need to stay the HELL away from him. Or I could die.

"No," I say with all the courage I have left.

I know that pissed him off because you could hear his heavy breathing. You know when somebody breathes loudly when they're mad. That's what he sounded like. He was angry and I pissed him off.

Then it stopped. The breathing. I was so in my thoughts I didn't notice he left. I put my ear to the door to make sure. Nothing was heard.

I slowly opened the door and looked around. He was nowhere to be seen. I let out a sigh of relief and made my way to the door. But before I could reach it I felt two strong manly hands cover my mouth. I started screaming but I got tired and dizzy. I smelt the chloroform and noticed He was gagging me.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I woke up to a cold substance. My face was freezing cold and so was where I was laying. I fully open my eyes to see I was laying on the floor. I slowly get up because I was feeling weak. My head hurt and I was so cold. I look up to only see I was in the kitchen. thank god, I had a feeling I was in a basement or something.

I grab the counter to help myself get up. Fuck my head hurts so bad. I don't understand why My body hurt so bad. I don't remember much. I do remember him gagging me. Which isn't that bad I've been gagged before. Many times. But I feel like I was up. Like something else happen. Maybe I was dreaming. But I can only picture a little of last night.

I could hear him yelling at me in my head. "SHUT UP SHUT UP". Fuck I feel like I'm going crazy.

I get a glass and pour some water. I drink it as fast as I could. I feel a little better and start walking to my room. My mouth dropped when I walked in. it was trashed and everything was on the floor. The dresser was on the floor. there was glass everywhere. The bed was messed up.

"WHAT THE HELL" I yelled. I know I didn't do this I couldn't have.

I turn around and storm out of the room. I bump into the maid and stop her. "I'm sorry umm. Do you know what happened to my room?" I asked confused. Maybe she was here last night.

"You and Mr.Valentino fight?" She said with her accent.

We fought? What the hell. So I wasn't dreaming. But I thought that stuff would have put me to sleep. What kind of drugs was I fucking on.

"Fought all night" she walks away but then turns around to say one more thing. "Go look in the mirror" I didn't want to step on the glass so I ran inside Kilos's bathroom. His room was also recked but not as bad as mine.

"NO no-no" I had bruises everywhere. My face was scratched up and my neck was red. I touch the huge scared going across my face and it stings.

I can't fucking stay here. I need to know what the hell happened last night.

I take some Tylenol and look for the first aid kit. It was sitting out like it had already been used. there was blood on it.

"Let me fix your face Kehlani"

"No you killer"

I remember sitting on the counter calling him a killer. I fix up my bruised face and try to find my phone. Maybe I can find something useful on there. I always lose my phone so to find it I yell "Hey Siri" and hear it talk.

I find it and open it. The first thing I do obviously is going through my picture gallery. Me. Me. Me Me. Me and Kilo what the hell.

There was a picture of Me and Kilo laughing. Another picture of me and Kilo. A Picture of me Kissing Kilo. Thank god only on the cheek. What the hell was doing. Kissing him? Calling him a killer?

The background was the living room. I zoomed in on the picture and spotted a needle. SO this asshole did drug me. I need to find a way out of here it might take me a couple of weeks but I can't stay here at all.

There were just countless photos of me or me and Kilo. I'm either laughing or crying.

Then I see a video. I take a deep breath before I play it.

"Wassup guys were back with another video" I laugh. "It's ya girl Lani and your boy-" I turned around and hit him. "Say something dumbass"

He rolls his eyes and snatches the phone. I jump on him trying to snatch it back. We both fall and I lay on top of him.

I pause the video. I can't fucking watch it. Gosh, I'm so embarrassed. But I need to know what happened.

I could barely see anything because the phone dropped. That explains why it's cracked.

I play it.

"You know you're not so bad," I say as I play with his hair. "If you weren't a killer id actually like you. I-"

I hear kissing. and I don't know who kissed who but this is bad. After all this, I still manage to fuck myself over.

"Uhhh" a moan was the last thing I heard before the video ended. I laughed to myself. I doubt that went any further. it couldn't have I wouldn't let myself have sex with him. I'm not that dumb.

I go through my messages and there was nothing there.

I guess I have to ask around. I go to my room to ask the maid more questions.

The room was almost clean. I decided to help her finish cleaning since it was mostly my fault.

"Can you tell me more about last night?" I asked.

"Mr.Valentino called me in to have me clean the house," she said as she swept the room.

"At what time?"

"Midnight"

I turn around in shock. "He called you in at midnight?"

"Yes, When I came in the house was a mess" Well yea it still looks a mess. She continued. "You guys were arguing the whole night and fighting"

I laughed nervously. "Fighting about what?" I was trying to get as much information out of her as I can she was my only hope.

"Everything, he looked at you wrong and you screamed"

I covered my mouth. So I really was out of my mind. I put my hands over my face in embarrassment.

"But you were also this calm loving wife at some points," she says as she smiles.

She can't be serious.

"Trying to get him in the bed," she laughs.

I can't take any more of this. I'm going to his office. I walk into my bathroom to take a shower and there was blood on the walls. I decide to take a shower in his bathroom. The hot water hits my back and it stings. I scream loudly and touch my back trying to figure out why it hurts.

There was a huge scar on my back and it was now bleeding. I took my shower and quickly got dressed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.2M 434K 41
[BEING RE-WRITTEN RN] Book one in the D'Angelo Series (Also the first maybe three chaps might be cringe, IT GETS BETTER I SWEAR 😭) What happens whe...
2.1M 63.6K 64
Mafia Dark Romance : ••••••••• she looked back and saw him coming towards her with red blood shoot eyes. She didn't even blink her eyes when he was s...
2M 52.8K 69
"It's funny that you are saying this because if one of us is jealous, then it's you. Or did you forget that you just pushed the man I was dancing wit...
314K 8.1K 61
"Treat me like your wife. I want you to give me a chance, give this marriage a chance." He looks at me with those brilliant blue eyes of his. His eye...