Elysian Potter: The Forgotten...

By CapturedAngelNo19

What if Harry Potter had a twin sister? What if his parents had survived? What if she was forgotten? What if... More

An Introduction
Chapter One: Diagon Alley
Chapter Two: The Journey from Platform Nine and Three-Quarters.
Chapter Three: The Sorting Hat.
Chapter Four: The Potions Master.
Chapter Five: Midnight Duel.
Chapter Six: Hallowe'en
Chapter Seven: Quidditch
Chapter Eight: The Mirror of Erised.
Chapter Nine: The Worst Birthday.
Chapter Ten: Dobby's Warning
Chapter Eleven: At Flourish and Blotts
Chapter Twelve: Poor Whomping Willow.
Chapter Thirteen: Gilderoy Lockhart
Chapter Fourteen: Mudbloods and Murmurs
Chapter Fifteen: The Death Day Party
Chapter Sixteen: The Writing on the Wall and Rogue Bludgers
Chapter Seventeen: Duelling and Polyjuice
Chapter Eighteen: The Chamber of Secrets.
Chapter Nineteen: A Message for Love.
Chapter Twenty: The Knight Bus.
Chapter Twenty-One: The Leaky Cauldron
Chapter Twenty-Two: The Dementor
Chapter Twenty-Three: Talons and Tea Leaves
Chapter Twenty-Four: The Boggart in the Wardrobe.
Chapter Twenty-Five: Black and Red
Chapter Twenty-Six: The Marauder's Map
Chapter Twenty-Seven: The Patronus of a Queen.
Chapter Twenty-Eight: The Great Escape
Chapter Twenty-Nine: Of Snakes and Lions.
Chapter Twenty-Nine: A New Home
Chapter Thirty: Ball at Malfoy Manor
Chapter Thirty-Two: The Dark Mark
Chapter Thirty-Three: Aboard the Hogwarts Express
Chapter Thirty-Four: The Tri-Wizard Tournament
Chapter Thirty-Five: The Unforgivable Curses
Chapter Thirty-Six: Beauxbatons and Durmstrang and The Goblet of Fire
Chapter Thirty-Seven: A Confrontation
Chapter Thirty-Eight: A Champion from the Goblet
Chapter Thirty-Nine: Almost Five
Chapter Forty: Find out the First Task
Chapter Forty-One: First Task
Chapter Forty-Two: The Yule Ball
Chapter Forty-Three: The Second Task.
Chapter Forty-Four: The Third Task.
Chapter Forty-Five: Flesh, Blood, Bone and Love
Chapter Forty-Six: The Bond Between Mother and Sons
Chapter Forty-Seven: Reunion.
Chapter Forty-Eight: The Parting of Ways.
Chapter Forty-Nine: The Aftermath
Chapter Fifty: Getting Set Up
Chapter Fifty-One: Welcome to Twelve, Grimmauld Place.
Chapter Fifty-Two: The Noble and Most Ancient Houses of Potter and Black.
Chapter Fifty-Three: The Pink Ballroom Gown.
Chapter Fifty-Four: The Hearing of Harry Potter
Chapter Fifty-Five: Return to the Castle
Chapter Fifty-Six: The Sorting Hats new Song
Chapter Fifty-Seven: Professor Umbridge.
Chapter Fifty-Eight: DA.
Chapter Fifty-Nine: Challenging the Queen
Going on Hold
Chapter Sixty: Detention With Umbridge.
Sixty-One: The Hogwarts High Inquisitor
Chapter Sixty-Two: The DA and an Educational Decree

Chapter Thirty-One: The Quidditch World Cup

13.6K 422 70
By CapturedAngelNo19

Elysian Potter: The Forgotten Queen.

Disclaimer: I don't own Harry Potter, nor do I own the original idea for this story. All rights for the characters go to the magnificent J. K. Rowling and the original idea belongs to CharmedMilliE-Karry Master.

Elysian's Theme Song: You Should See Me In A Crown, Billie Ellis – Castle, Hasley – The Devil Within, Digital Daggers – Don't Make Me, MALINDA – Doll House, Melanie Martinez.

Chapter Thirty-One: The Quidditch World Cup

Sirius had happily allowed Elysian to remain at Malfoy Manor after the ball while he and Remus went to the moors to find some werewolf packs – they had theorised that Dumbledore may have been trying to recruit werewolves and wanted to warn them. Narcissa had quickly taken Elysian under her wing and escorted her to the West Wing of the Manor where the Library and her room was located.

"Sirius said you enjoyed reading," Narcissa had said when Elysian had pointed out that the Library was literally next to her room.

Elysian was placed in a giant room with a stained-glass door leading to a balcony that overlooked Narcissa's immaculate rose gardens. The entire room was coloured in Slytherin Greens and Silvers and warmed the heart of Elysian whenever she looked at it. She had a walk-in closet and a pool-sized bathroom which was engraved with dragons and, of course, peacocks – the Malfoy family animal.

One morning, Draco came barging into her room, practically screaming with joy, while yelling at her to wake up and get dressed as quickly as she could. He didn't dare mention what had brought such a reaction from him and that annoyed her as she was pushed into the bathroom, where an elf had laid out a magnificent green gown with a choker attached.

Once she was dressed, Draco dragged her downstairs where she was sat in a chair in the dining room where Narcissa and Lucius were eating breakfast. Draco was bouncing up and down in his chair as Elysian and the Malfoy parents ate their pancakes and strawberries but eventually, Lucius had had enough and decided to explain Draco's excitement.

"Cornelius Fudge has invited us to the Quidditch World Cup, tonight. In the Minister's box," said Lucius, placing his utensils on his plate.

Elysian's face lit up like a Christmas tree and she was suddenly just as excited as Draco. Narcissa sent her a look, which allowed her to calm down and return to her lady-like decorum but smiled and chuckled along with Lucius at their antics.

"We'll be travelling, by personal portkey, in three hours. Most have had to arrive six weeks in advance, as to not alert the Muggles, but we'll be portkeying right in front of our tent."

After breakfast, both Draco and Elysian – who had to change first – went to their personal Quidditch pitch for some practice, as well as to geek out without annoying their current guardians. They zoomed around the pitch at top speed as Draco cried out in joy and excitement.

~EP~

After the three hours were up, Draco and Elysian ran to find Lucius and Narcissa, who was waiting for them in the parlour. They both smiled at the antics of the children before sobering and quickly informing them of how things shall be at the World Cup.

"Now, I must warn you that when the event ends, other Death Eaters and I shall be... celebrating rather publicly," said Lucius, holding out the portkey – which was a piece of parchment. "Narcissa shall be leaving before such an event occurs but you two will be unable to."

"Why?" asked Elysian.

She had never been one for carnage and fighting, preferring to end a battle before it had even begun, as was the way of Slytherins. Draco, however, was happy that he would be able to see the Death Eater's march on unsuspecting blood traitors and muggle-borns – as long as they weren't Hermione.

"Because it is wildly known that both of you are... Quidditch enthusiasts and many would assume that you would stay for the after-party. We cannot give anyone any reason to assume that I am a Death Eater once more."

Elysian could see the logic in such a move but that didn't mean she would have to enjoy it.

Gently, they each held a corner of the parchment and soon their senses were assaulted by the pull and push of the portkey. It was the strangest sensation Elysian had ever felt as she was thrown from side to side, up and down, left and right as her insides twisted and turned. She was stretched and flattened all at once, widened and shortened but she felt no pain.

Finally, the sensations stopped and she floated down onto the ground alongside Draco and Narcissa. They were right in the middle of a gigantic camping ground with hundreds of people scattered around them. Lucius, however, didn't pay anyone any attention and instead ushered them all towards the stadium that was about three times the size of the school pitch. It was magnificent.

"Wait here for a few minutes, children, Narcissa and I shall be only a moment," said Lucius.

Draco watched his parents leave before turning to Elysian and motioning for them to leave too.

"I'll stay here, thank you," said Elysian, softly. "I'd rather not risk running into my parents or brother anytime soon."

"Suit yourself."

Elysian remained by the entrance for a few more minutes until she spotted someone coming towards her. Instantly she knew who this person was, Draco had hundreds of posters of him in his bedroom. Viktor was a tall, thin, sallow young man with dark hair and eyes. He had a large, curved nose that he inherited from his father, a sharp profile, thick, black eyebrows. Despite appearing graceful while flying on a broomstick, he was round-shouldered and duck-footed while on the ground.

He was walking towards her and seemed to be trying to hide under his massive Durmstrang coat as to not attract the attention of on-lookers. When he noticed her staring, he swallowed and assumed that she would jump him like other girls would have attempted. He was mistaken.

"Why not just place a glamour over yourself?" asked Elysian, "it would save you the trouble of having to lug your coat around."

"'Zat vould be a better idea vouldn't it?" said Viktor, his guard dropping. "Are you 'ere for the game?"

"Of course. My guardians are currently off talking and I'm not supposed to move."

"Shame a good-looking girl like you, all alone."

"Says the good-looking Quidditch star, who's also alone," said Elysian with a grin.

"Da," laughed Viktor. "I should enter now."

"Of course, good luck with the match."

Viktor nodded his appreciation before entering the building. It was lucky he did because a few minutes later, a gaggle of girls came barrelling towards her asking about Viktor and where he had gone. Once they were gone, Elysian decided to head inside to wait, the air was becoming a lot colder as the day went on, where she seemed to bump into an invisible force.

A small elf stood to the right of her, looking incredibly panicked, and was quick to grab the air and pull something up the stairs.

"Strange."

~EP~

"...Ah, and here's Lucius!"

Elysian instantly noticed how Harry and Ronald tensed – Hermione took a few seconds to tense as she was trying her best to stop blushing – and spun around. Their eyes locked with Draco's and Elysian's and their faces morphed into looks of anger and embarrassment.

"Ah, Fudge," said Lucius, holding out his hand as he reached the Minister of Magic. "How are you? I don't think you've met my wife, Narcissa? Or our son, Draco? Though you do remember Elysian, I'm sure."

"How do you do, how do you do?" said Fudge, smiling and bowing to Narcissa and Elysian. "And allow me to introduce you to Mr Oblansk – Obalonsk – Mr – well, he's the Bulgarian Minister for Magic, and he can't understand a word I'm saying anyway, so never mind. And let's see who else – you know Arthur Weasley, I daresay?"

The air was tense. Each side looked on with deep anticipation of what was to come.

"Good Lord, Arthur," he said softly. "What did you have to sell to get seats in the Top Box? Surely your house wouldn't have fetched this much?"

Fudge, who wasn't listening, said, "Lucius has just given a very generous contribution to St Mungo's Hospital for Magical Maladies and Injuries, Arthur. He's here as my guest."

"How – how nice," said Mr Weasley, with a very strained smile.

No one acknowledged Arthur as they passed them, Draco and Hermione sharing a secretive look, and settled into their seats.

"Everyone ready?" asked Ludo Bagman, charging into the box. "Minister – ready to go?"

"Ready when you are, Ludo," said Fudge comfortably.

Elysian smirked as she noticed Harry glaring at her from the corner of her eye. James and Lily, it seemed, hadn't dared to show their faces after the trial and Sirius' reveal of how they treated her.

"Ladies and gentlemen ... Welcome! Welcome to the final of the four hundred and twenty-second Quidditch World Cup!"

The spectators screamed and clapped, thousands of flags waved, adding their discordant national anthems to the racket. The huge blackboard opposite them was wiped clean of its previous message and now showed BULGARIA: ZERO, IRELAND: ZERO.

"And now, without further ado, allow me to introduce ... the Bulgarian Mascots!"

A group of Veela came gracefully out of the doors and began to dance. Elysian could tell that their allure was being blasted at full power as men, and some women everywhere were getting up to try and reach them. Lucius and Draco were unaffected, unlike Ronald and Harry, and Draco and Hermione took the opportunity to look at each other like love-sick puppies.

The Veela within Elysian – however little there was – was humming along with the full-blooded ones and she was full of bright emotions. Narcissa sent her a soft grin as she, too, noticed all the men willing to throw themselves off of the railings to reach the enchanting Veela.

"And now," roared Ludo Bagman's voice, "kindly put your wands in the air ... for the Irish National Team Mascots!"

Next moment, what seemed like a great green-and-gold comet had come zooming into the stadium. It did one circuit of the stadium, then split into two comets, each hurtling towards the goalposts. The crowd 'ooohed' and 'aahed', as though at a fireworks display.

"And now ladies and gentlemen, kindly welcome – the Bulgarian National Quidditch Team! I give you – Dimitrov! Ivanova! Zograf! Levski! Vulchanov! Volkov! Aaaaaaaaand – Krum!"

The entire team was clad in red and were in a tight and powerful formation. Draco was practically salivating at seeing Viktor Krum play in person and Elysian just chuckled, choosing not to mention that she had met the Bulgarian Seeker a few hours ago.

"And now, please greet – the Irish National Quidditch Team!" yelled Bagman. "Presenting – Connolly! Ryan! Troy! Mullen! Moran! Quigley! Aaaaaaand – Lynch!"

The game began and everyone was consumed with the spectacle. Elysian could barely focus on the same itself as she noticed the same elf from earlier was sitting next to an empty seat and was constantly looking at the empty one beside her. Perhaps it was nothing...

Elysian had almost gone deaf from the amount of noise coming from Draco as he jumped up and down, yelling instructions at the top of his lungs. Ireland was winning, with over a hundred points, but Krum was getting closer to catching the snitch every second.

"IRELAND WIN!" cried, Bagman. "KRUM GOT THE SNITCH – BUT IRELAND WIN!"

The group of four could hear Harry and Ronald complaining as they left the stadium so Narcissa could portkey home. No one noticed them leaving, except the few others that did so as well. Narcissa gave both children a kiss on their cheeks before she disappeared and Lucius led them back to their tent.

"Remain here until you hear the commotion, then run into the forest," said Lucius, after making sure no one could hear them. "I'll come for you once the commotion has ended, alright?"

"Alright."

With that, Lucius disappeared and went to join his comrades. Elysian and Draco shared looks filled with anticipation and fear. Draco feared for Hermione – though every Death Eater had been told Hermione was off-limits and Hermione herself had been warned about the 'after party' – while Elysian was worried for Lucius and the rest of the Death Eaters: if even one of them got caught then their excuse of ' I was under Impero' would fall flat.

She just hoped everyone would be alright.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95.6K 2K 77
What if Harry Potter has a twin sister ? what if others realize that she is no different form others . A tale of an ordinary witch with heroic family...
11.2K 247 9
What if Harry Potter had a twin named Charles or Charlie for short? What if Lily and James survived that faithful hallows eve night? What if Charlie...
4K 127 99
Instead of making four different books for every single book I did for this series and just copying here, I decided to make a whole book of the serie...
104K 2.5K 46
What if James Potter had a sister, who had been fighting for her nephew and her beloved fiancé since the night her brother was stolen from her? This...