𝓣𝐎 𝓣𝐇𝐄 𝓜𝐎𝐎𝐍 | 𝙜𝙚𝙤...

By alexquacks

𝟎𝟎𝟏┊͙ 𝓣𝐎 𝓣𝐇𝐄 𝓜𝐎𝐎𝐍 ꗃ⋆₊*𓂃݊ 〘 𝙜𝙚𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙚𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙 〙。 ༅ ˖⁺ ꒰ ☕️ ꒱ ⋆ ୭ ༘ [ UNDER EDITING,, b... More

i. first day jitters
ii. being adored
iii. simp material
iv. out for drinks
v. missing you
vi. social media exchange
vii. meeting your friends
viii. sweet names
ix. red roses
x. first date
xi. to the moon
xii. surprising you
xiii. girls night out
xiv. ice cream
xv. why me?
xvi. to london
xvii. without you
xviii. here comes the boy
xix. dessert in the dark
xxi. our callisto
xxii. airport security
xxiii. early xmas miracle
xxiv. the check
xxv. game on
xxvi. christmas morning
xxvii. clout chaser
xxviii. we need space
xxix. the stream
xxx. forever and always
xxxi. new years kiss

xx. coffee & vanilla scones

7K 129 163
By alexquacks

- angel's pov -

i slowly began to open my eyes until i saw the gleaming sun nearly blind me from my bedroom window. out of discontent, i squinted my eyes to block out the light; but i could still see the bright radiance shine through my closed eyelids. all of a sudden, i felt weight press up against my waist. i fluttered my eyes open to fully identify what rested beside me. to my sight, i saw a porcelain pale arm wrapped tightly around my waist as i laid on my side. with a grunt, i pulled my forearm over my face to block out the beaming ray that was still hitting my sensitive eyes, but it wasn't enough. i began to think of why such a brilliant illumination was filling up my room, until i recalled that it was probably morning. i sighed before throwing my arm back down to my side, which made me hit something firm, and that's where i heard a foreign noise.

"ouch!" a deep, raspy voice exclaimed.

i swiftly turned my head to the right to see where the noise was coming from. lo and behold, i saw george laying beside me with my lilac duvet cover on top of him. i realized that i accidentally slapped him with the back of my arm whilst he was lying down peacefully with his eyelids shut; clearly he was still half asleep. with his head rested against my white pillow, i saw his fluffy, messy brown hair nearly fall over his eyes. i gawked at him in admiration as i took in all of his features, which were gracefully highlighted by the shining light radiating through my bedroom window. as the blinding beam hit george in all the most perfect places, i acknowledged how he looked so handsome under the sunlight. from his small accentuated freckles, to his long eyelashes at rest, to his plump and pink lips slightly opened, all the way to his chest slowly rising and falling whilst he slept, it was apparent that he took my breath away.

"you know, you can just take a photo of me right? it would last longer," george quipped as he opened his eyes slightly to peek out at me.

i fell out of my admorational trance before playfully scoffing and remarking, "don't get too ahead of yourself, love."

my boyfriend hummed in response before opening his mouth to let out a big yawn. while he stretched his arms and legs out, i felt his warm body brush up against my cold being before he whispered, "good morning, my angel."

in an instant, i felt my body wake up. after hearing george's raspy morning voice, it took me by surprise; i didn't know he could get any more attractive. "g- good morning, my cutie," i quickly stammered back as i broke eye contact with the boy.

i needed to brush my teeth and get started with the day, so i began to sit upright in bed before i felt a strong force pull me downward. out of defeat, i quickly slouched back into bed before glancing back at the boy that tugged at me. "five more minutes," george groaned with his arm around my waist and his eyes closed shut.

"five more minutes?" i quizzed with my eyebrows furrowed. i looked over to the bedside table next to me and saw [11:41]. "what? it's almost noon!" i yelped as i read the numbers on my digital alarm clock while throwing george's arm off my body.

"so? i usually wake up at like a quarter past three. it's too early for this," george elaborated with a sigh before lying back down and closing his eyes once more.

"you are so lazy. did you know that?" i chimed before grabbing a cushion beside me and throwing a pillow at his face.

i watched him flinch, as george scrunched up his nose and knit his eyebrows together once soft fabric hit his face. "oh? so you want a pillow fight? it's on!" my boyfriend phonated as he opened his eyes and expressed a smirk of competitiveness.

i began to throw my duvet cover off my body and jolt out of bed, but i was too slow. as i flailed my arms up, i saw george sit up from bed and he grabbed the pillow i previously threw at him. before i could comprehend his sudden movement, he smirked at me once more and chucked the white cushion back at me. once the soft cushion hit my stomach, i bent down dramatically to pretend that i was severely wounded whilst playfully glaring back at my boy. instantaneously, i yanked the pillow that i was just resting my head on and i used it as a shield to my advantage. before i knew it, george was throwing all of the four remaining white lined pillows my way. as i continued to block or dodge every throw george performed, smile and laughter filled my bedroom. we were acting like children whilst holding soft, cushioned weapons; treating this pillow fight as a full-fledged war. i watched george's eyes widen out of shock as he began to scan the bed. as his hands ferociously brushed my bedding, i could tell he was looking around the area for any leftover pillows, but he was out of luck.

i grinned ear to ear before scolding, "and the pretty boy has no remaining ammunition... so angel takes the last hit!"

george laughed at my mini speech before i jumped on the bed. nearly pounching on my boyfriend like a cat, i used all my upper body strength to slam the last pillow i was holding over his chest. "okay, okay. you win, love," george stammered between his laughs.

i was laughing with him as i laid on the pillow, since the cushion was the only thing separating me from laying on george's chest. "do i get a prize for winning?" i giggled while fiddling my fingers around the fabric lining of the pillow i was lying on.

"indeed, you do. a million kisses as a prize," george chimed with a smile. i lit up from my trophy and looked up at him before he began planting small and consistent kisses against my forehead.

i began giggling even more to his touch, then my boy wrapped his arms around my neck. "i could stay here and indulge in your kisses forever, my love. but my stomach is telling me otherwise," i complained as i grabbed onto my stomach for emphasis.

george halted from giving me any more pecks before questioning, "why? are you hungry?" i simply nodded my head in response. "then let's get some breakfast," my boy reasoned with a smile.

-time skip-

taking in the london breeze was the cherry on top to my perfect morning with george. with the foggy atmosphere and chilly wind, i felt the light air gust against my face as george and i walked the sidewalk of the london streets. as george had his arm snaked around my waist, we both walked up to a small cafe for breakfast; which was luckily walking distance from my house. my boyfriend let go of my side to perform a slight jog to the café door, opening it for me with a smile. i smiled back at him out of gratitude whilst tucking extra hair behind my ear.

"you are going to adore this café, my love. i basically grew up here," i appealed as i walked through the door frame. before george could reply back to me, we both heard a foreign voice shout my name.

"angel!" a low voice bellowed from across the café.

i darted my eyes to where the sound of my name was coming from, and my focus was diverted to a familiar set of bright blue eyes. "cass!" i beamed as i ran to the cash register.

"oh my! i haven't seen you in like four years! how have you been?" the bright blue eyed boy babbled. cass was an old friend and neighbor of mine from grade school. we both went to separate schools growing up; but with him always living close by, there was barely any distance between us.

"i've been good! so you're still working here in the coffee shop i see?" i chirped back at him as i began scanning the coffee shops walls, everything looked the same from four years ago.

"yeah, yeah. not really a shocker, huh? but you know that i love it here. i cannot imagine leaving this place," cass alluded with his eyes fixated on me.

"no, i get it! i cannot imagine seeing you anywhere else," i surmised. "but how are you? any major changes since i left for brighton?" i inquired whilst raising an eyebrow.

"nope, the city is the exact same as you left it. everything is still kind of slow around here, but no drastic changes," cass replied with a small frown.

"it truly does seem like it. but, you know how it is, home is where the heart is-" i began before i felt an arm snake around my waist. i looked up to see george standing beside me, with his eyes staring at cass.

"who's this eye candy?" cass uttered out with a slight smirk after looking at george, then making eye contact with me.

i giggled at his comment before declaring, "cass, this is my boyfriend george. george, this is my childhood friend cass."

"nice you meet you, mate," george articulated as he put his hand out toward cass with a smile.

cass shook george's hand back before enunciating, "nice to meet you too, george. so... are you angel's new boy toy?"

my jaw dropped and i slapped cass playfully over the register. "boy toy? look at you! you cannot tell me you don't have a few boys under your belt," i chortled as i rolled my eyes.

"well, maybe i would if you stopped taking all the handsome ones," cass noted with an exaggerated shocked facial expression while putting his palm over his heart.

"i know george is handsome, but this one is mine," i gushed back as i wrapped my arm around george's bicep.

i heard george chuckle at my tight grip around his arm before he jeered, "yeah. i'm all hers, mate."

i looked back at him and felt butterflies arise in my stomach until cass interrupted us. "alright, love birds. no need to show pda in my café if i cannot get a man myself. but what can i get you two?" cass joshed with a smirk as he leaned against the front counter.

"uhm, i'll get an oat milk cortardo like always," i began before looking over to george. "and you?" i questioned.

"let me have a cappuccino, please," george stated as he pointed at the menu.

"got it. go ahead and take a seat over there, guys. i get off in 5. i'll catch up with you then," cass replied with a smile.

i began to take out my wallet to pay, but george rested his hand against my own. i looked up at him with confusion as he held a couple pounds in his free hand. before i could object to him paying for our meal once again, "stop it, you two. your drinks are on the house!" cass added.

george and i looked up at him and flashed him a smile of gratitude. then, we both walked to the corner of the small coffee shop with his hand in mine. "he seems nice," george quipped as he squeezed my hand.

"he really is. cass has always been a hyper individual. i think you'll like him once you get to know his personality," i beamed.

after about five minutes of waiting and sitting at a small table in the corner of the room, cass came and sat at our table with our drinks and some paper pastry bags. "i got you guys some extra vanilla scones," cass blurted as he dragged out a metal chair beside us to sit in.

"thank you!" i retorted before unwrapping a biscuit and shoving my face into one of the scones.

i heard george chuckle and my boyfriend cajoled, "you like those scones, huh?"

with crumbs of the danish surrounding my lips and my teeth buried in the flaky scone, cass babbled, "they're her favorite. she would stuff her face with those after school everyday when we were in grade school."

as i chewed my breakfast in content, i furrowed my eyebrows before adding, "and what about it?"

the two men laughed at my remark before george took a napkin and wiped the leftover crumbs from my face. "now i know what your favorite breakfast biscuit is," george cooed after he wiped my face clean.

i smiled at him before turning toward cass, "so cass, have you- oh my gosh! you kept the pin!" i acknowledged as i stared at his torso.

i watched cass as he diverted his eyes downward onto the black work apron he was wearing. the man had a rainbow flag pin fastened to the top left corner of his apron, near to where his heart was. "oh! yeah! of course i kept it. you gifted this to me ages ago, huh? well... you were one of the first people to accept my sexuality, so i wear this in tribute to you and my pride," the barista gushed with a bright smile.

i felt my heart warm up to his words, cass was the first individual to expose me toward the lgbtq+ community; so knowing that i played a big role into his identification made me happy. "cass, that's so sweet to hear. but, please don't make me cry this morning," i avowed as i reached over to squeeze his wrist.

"that's so cool, cass. i'm proud of you," george crowed with a warm smile.

i watched cass's cheeks become flushed with pink before he bloviated, "okay, enough about me! tell me how you two met!"

within my peripheral vision, i saw george look over at me as i took another bite into my vanilla scone. "well, it's quite a funny story," george began before he took a swig at his cappuccino.

"funny, indeed. george stalked me across a parking lot," i bluntly stated with my eyes still fixated on my biscuit.

"stalked?" cass quipped with his eyes widened. i watched george as he had the same shocked expression plastered amongst his face.

"wh- what? it definitely was not a stalk. angel is exagerrating!" george claimed as he propped his elbow up on the cafe table to rest his chin on his palm.

i giggled at both of the boys' reactions before replying, "i'm kidding. he didn't stalk me. but we met each other at my workplace."

"really?" cass quizzed with his eyebrows raised. "how romantic... how did he ask you out?"

"i asked for her number while she was doing a check up on my cat. she hesitated before giving it to me at first. but you already know that my charm pulled through and she handed me her digits," george asserted with a slight smirk before bringing his cappucino to his face.

i shook my head before i grumbled, "oh, please. george is making it seem like i was easy to obtain. this man definitely had to work for me."

cass let out a hearty laugh toward the both of us while i rolled my eyes playfully. "so what are both of your plans for christmas this year?" the blue-eyed barista continued as he broke off a corner on one of the scones resting on our café table.

"um, i don't really-" george began as he tilted his head slightly to the side to ponder.

"we're going to be together this christmas!" i exclaimed, cutting my boyfriend off.

i watched george shift his body to me. with his head turned and his eyes fixated on me, "we are?" he questioned with his eyebrows knit together.

i inhaled sharply before swallowing a big gulp of pride, "yeah! i have been meaning to ask you, but i think it would be nice if we went back home to brighton this holiday!" i chirped.

"how cute. your guys' first christmas together!" cass began to belt. "even though i'm jewish, i think it's cool that-"

as cass was rambling about why he doesn't celebrate christmas as a jewish individual, i was only half listening to his blabbering. although, i kept my eyes fixated on my childhood friend while i observed his bright personality as he talked. however, with my eyes on cass, i could feel another pair of eyes on myself. i tried to avoid eye contact with my boyfriend as i knew that george was staring at me out of confusion to my last statement. george and i never fully established or properly discussed hanging out this weekend for christmas, but i knew i couldn't tell him the truth. i could hear cass and his loud voice booming in the background as i tried thinking of a way to change the subject, i didn't want to spoil the surprise that george's friends had in for him.

so before george could chime in with a question, i interrupted cass, "you know, i have to go to the bathroom. wait here for me?" i hollered before standing up from the café table and placing a kiss on george's cheek.

"uh- yeah. of course," george softly stammered before watching me leave. that was a close call.

- george's pov -

as i watched angel stride away to the restroom, i averted my attention to the barista. "did she seem weird to you?" i quizzed as i placed my capuccino cup down.

"absolutely. she cannot hide a secret for shi-" cass warbled as his mouth was filled with vanilla scone.

"yeah," i remarked as i cut him off. "i don't know. we never talked about being together this christmas," i began as i brought my hand up to scratch the back of my neck. my warm hands to my cold skin made a shudder run down my spine.

"oh, really? why? are you scared to meet her parents or something?" cass casually asked. i respected the fact that he could carry a conversation. cass was definitely the extroverted type compared to my shy, introverted self.

"i actually met her parents already. so no... that's not really a concern. i don't know. she's probably just the type to get worked up over holidays. you know her best, does she like the christmas season?" i enunciated while picking up my drink.

"i mean, i remember her adoring it as a child, so my guess is yes. maybe she has like a big gift in store for you... maybe that's why she's excited," the barista commented as he twidled with his thumbs.

"yeah, probably. i wonder what her gift- oh my gosh. cass! you have to help me come up with a christmas gift!" i announced as my eyes widened from realization.

"you haven't gotten her a gift yet? man... it's thursday, christmas is in eight days," cass extolled as he lifted up his head to look at me.

i groaned out of defeat before complaining, "shoot, i know! how am i going to find her a gift in merely a week? the shops must be swept clean by now," i concluded as i began to slouch in my seat.

"relax, mate. you'll come up with something. let me help, what is something sentimental between you two? any hobbies you share? any inside jokes? what about vivid memories?" cass brainstormed as he tapped his index finger against his chin.

"uh- yeah. we like the british baking show. i always give her red roses. she likes the night sky. oh! and the moon-" i foretold as i stared at the ceiling above us while thinking.

i heard cass hum in response before trumpeting, "nah, you cannot just give her a bouquet of roses and baked goods in the shape of a moon for christmas. if i can give you any advice, she really likes gifts that revolve around-" cass began.

"revolve around what?" a high-pitched voice yelped.

i looked to the side to find angel back from the bathroom already. i stared at her in admoration as she was putting her hair into a ponytail while taking her seat. "we were just talking about the christmas carnival that's happening tomorrow. it's going to revolve around a winter wonderland theme," cass casually replied as he slouched into his cafe chair. i glanced over to him and subtly mouthed, "thank you" and cass casually nodded back at me.

angel wasn't paying attention to us as her eyes remained fixated on her phone. i looked over her shoulder to see her googling the christmas carnival and how to buy tickets. "a christmas carnival tomorrow? love, we should go!" my beautiful girl chirped as she gently pressed her hand on my chest.

my heart began to race, she almost caught us. "a christmas carnival sounds like the perfect way to spend our friday, my love," i gushed with a smile.

"yes! i cannot wait! thanks for telling us, cass! if you want to tag along-" angel urged with a bright smile.

"no thanks, buttercup. i'm working all day tomorrow, but enjoy your date. and don't forget about me when you go back to brighton, alright?" cass retaliated as he began to stand up from his seat.

"is your break over?" angel quickly contested. cass nodded his head solumnly as he brushed his apron straight while standing up. "awww alright. i promise i won't," she added as she stood up from her seat to give him a hug.

after angel embraced her childhood friend, i stood up with her to give him a handshake, "thanks again, mate. i owe you one," i whispered while i shook his hand with a firm grip.

"don't mention it. take care of her, alright?" he murmured back to me. i nodded my head in response until angel and i were off.

as angel and i walked out of the café and began strolling down the london sidewalk, my girlfriend interjected, "i'm sorry if the christmas situation sprung so soon, cutie. i just wanted to-"

i cut her off as i brushed my arm against her waist to pull her in toward me. "what? no. you asked me before i could ask you. i'd love to spend christmas with you, my love," i assured her as i held her tightly.

"really? that makes me really happy. this will be the best holiday ever, i promise!" she jabbered as she nearly skipped down the sidewalk.

"i cannot wait," i replied back with a smile. "but to celebrate, what did you have in mind?" i quiered with my eyebrow raised.

"now... that's a surprise," angel bubbled with a grin.

a/n:
hihihi! sorry, i know that this chapter is literally a bummy filler. i had to add an outside character to bring a different dynamic! but i will be double posting so just read the next chapter, i promise it's better - ily guys:')))
-a<333

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.6K 765 9
𝙨𝙢𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙨 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙛𝙖𝙫𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙚 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙘𝙧𝙖𝙛𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙩𝙪𝙗𝙚𝙧 ;) 𝘽𝙤𝙤𝙠𝙘𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙗𝙮: 𝙨𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙨𝙤𝙪𝙛𝙛...
106K 2.7K 18
⌗꩜ 🍄 NEIGHBOR ! ★・-★・-★・-★・-★ ╭ ≧▽≦when val meets her neighbor and doesn't know ♡꒦꒷ who he is at all. but they can see each other fr...
2.6M 85.4K 54
𝒐𝒐𝒐 ┊Offline! *ੈ✩‧₊°* With a traumatic past that separated her from her best friend, What happens when Maisie finally reunites with him years late...
138K 5.4K 16
❝𝗱𝗮𝗿𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴, 𝗶 𝗳𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝘁𝗼 𝗽𝗶𝗲𝗰𝗲𝘀 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗶𝗺 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘆𝗼𝘂,❞ ༄ . . ⇢ just when everything couldn't get any worse, a new pandemic de...