Multiversal Clash (Multiverse...

By CruderPlace13

C and Ohma have both made it back home, and now C reveals a plan he's had in the works for a long time. The M... More

Cutting Threads Recap
Straight to the Punch Recap
Prologue
Chapter 1: Worthy
Chapter 2: Invitation
Chapter 3: Preparations Completed
Chapter 4: Fan Favorite Faces
Chapter 5: The Blue Eyed Blade
Chapter 6: Two Assholes Start Swinging
Chapter 7: Bystander Forced to Action
Discussion: C Vs. The Guest Characters
Chapter 8: Fairgrounds
Announcement
Chapter 9: F/M/K
Chapter 10: FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!
Chapter 11: Familial Bonds
Chapter 12: E's Curve ball
Chapter 13: Semifinals!
Chapter 15: Practice Is Over
Chapter 16: Transcending Fear
Epilogue

Chapter 14: Father of the Year

116 4 1
By CruderPlace13

Last time

Ito rolls back to his feet, and Ohma charges in, but he doesn't get far before a sniper shot slams into his head. Everyone's eyes widen in shock as Arsenic is barely able to hold up Mortifier. Ohma falls to a knee, but suddenly a bullet falls from what should have been a hole in his head instead a small shadow tendril is right in the spot where the bullet "connected". Ohma turns to the kid who is laying against the wall with a small smirk on his face and blood coming out his mouth.

Arsenic: Gotcha bitch.

Ohma roars and charges the kid, but Ito grabs him by the shoulder to stop him. A tendril comes out of Ohma's back and wraps around Ito's neck. He lifts him into the air as Ito struggles to breathe. With a sickening crack Ito's entire body goes limp and his body let's out a pulse of energy as his hair and eyes lose their green color. In that moment everyone freezes...

And then C explodes forward plowing right through the barrier that separates the fighters from the audience. He slams his fist into Ohma's face sending him crashing into the wall. C catches Ito and then uses his time powers to reverse the damage done to Arsenic, but when he goes to heal Ito he loses the ability to. He can feel Ohma's glare through the dust his body just threw into the air.

C: Arsenic! Take Ito to Twist as fast as you can!

Arsenic: But what about you?!

C: I'm ending this tournament.

Arsenic runs up and lifts Ito with some sand before taking off towards the locker room. The dust that surrounds Ohma is suddenly blown away.

Ohma: You cheap shot taking bitch!

C: Don't worry you'll definitely see the next thousand coming! Especially after what you did to them!

Ohma: Why does it matter to you?!

C: BECAUSE THOSE ARE MY SONS YOU FUCKING EDGY ASSHOLE!!!

Now

Yang POV

After that huge revelation dropped on all of us, I turn to see if anyone else knew and judging by their expressions my guess is no. Well aside from Hikari and Yin who seem to be trying to shrink out of view of everyone. I turn my attention back to the fight and see C tightly clenching his fists, and he's back to his normal self instead of how he was when he fought Ruby and me. Ohma meanwhile recovers from his shock and laughs.

Ohma: Oh man. That's crazy. To think the one person who's neck I snap here is the one person who is your kid.

C:...laugh it up..I don't find any of this funny.

Ohma: Well I find it fucking hilarious.

C: If he doesn't make it, neither will you. That's a promise.

Ohma: Oh stop freaking out! It's a snapped bone, we've each had much worse injuries. Man we've caused worse injuries to each other.

C: If his hearts stops, I'm going to turn you into dust. And we both know, I'll do it.

Ohma: Alright then....come and do it.

C launches himself towards Ohma and swings. Ohma catches his fist, but is unprepared for C's knee to slam into his gut. C then grabs him by the neck, lifts him over his head and slams him into the floor. Ohma quickly recovers by disappearing into the shadows and then reappearing behind C. He swings his fist as C turns around. C quickly lifts his arm to block, but Ohma faked it and instead grabs C's arm before pushing against the elbow making a loud snap fill the air. C immediately kicks at Ohma making him jump back. C looks down at his broken arm and simply snaps it back into place before lifting it up like nothing ever happened. He rushes in at Ohma and swings. Ohma dodges it, but using his momentum C pushes himself downwards and sweeps Ohma's legs. He quickly recovers and does a backwards handspring to get some distance. C however just chases him down and kicks him right in the gut. Ohma flies back, but he plants his feet making himself stop before hitting the wall. He launches himself towards C, but quickly stops when C jumps up and then axe kicks at him. Ohma blocks it, and C quickly kicks off of him to get some distance between them. Ohma slams a shadow fist into C's back sending him flying towards him. C's back flares in pain as Ohma decks him in the face. C slides across the ground before stopping. He takes a deep breath and focuses. As he focuses he hears Twist fixing Ito in the lab. He hears the electrocardiogram beeping until it suddenly flatlines. C's eyes widen and he gasps. He looks down at the ground as he digs his fingers into the concrete. His fists close ripping up two handfuls of the arena that C then crushes to dusts. He stands up with shadows over his eyes. His fists are clenched so tight blood is pouring from them. He grits his teeth as his energy rises.

C: H-he.. he.. he

Ohma: He-he-he SPIT IT OUT DAMNIT!

C: He's gone! I just heard my son's heart stop!

C lifts his head showing tears falling from his eyes. He dashes towards Ohma and slams his left fist into his gut. Ohma doubles over and spit flies out his mouth. C then slams his right fist right into Ohma's face making him fly back into the arena wall. The entire arena shakes from the impact and then Ohma steps out of the dust with his shirt and jacket destroyed.

Ohma: I liked this shirt.

C doesn't respond and instead just sits there with his fists clenched. Ohma is consumed in shadows and when they disappear he's now in his Akuma form. He launches himself at C, but he dodges by stepping back. He keeps dodging until he gets an opening and slams his fist into Ohma's gut. He then wraps a hand around Ohma's throat and slams him into the ground. Ohma sends a shadow fist at C, but he coats himself in light making the shadow disappear. He then lands on top of Ohma slamming his knee into his stomach. He then puts his right hand over Ohma's mouth.

C: Taste death!

He channels the light into his right hand, but before he fires it Ohma slams his fist into his ribs knocking him off of him. C slides to a stop and his soul flares up. His teeth and nails sharpen as a long feline tail waves behind him. Everyone's pretty confused about this to say the least, but no one really gets to think about it to much before C rushes Ohma. Ohma dodges back, but C suddenly teleports behind him and drives his fist into Ohma's spine. He then teleports back in front of Ohma and kicks him straight in the gut. Ohma collides with the floor and then pops back up. He smirks as he wipes a little bit of blood off of the corner of his mouth.

Ohma: That all you got?

C growls in rage and closes the distance between them. They both clash with both of them trying to overpower the other, but they don't seem to be able to. Suddenly the power of their clash makes the ground under them crater and then the entire arena sinks down about a hundred feet. They break the clash and then both swing their fists. As their fists connect it makes a huge explosion. The bright blast makes all of us have to cover our eyes and when we can see again the entire arena is gone instead it leads to an endless looking abyss. C and Ohma both fly above the bottomless hole and they have a small stare off. C grits his teeth and then appears behind Ohma however Ohma quickly elbows him right in the mouth before kicking him in the gut. C flies back and crashes through the already weakened barrier that was supposed to protect us. He lands in an empty side of the massive stands making a sea of dust fly into the air. He quickly rockets out of it sending the dust right towards Ohma. The dust covers up the action we were all desperate to see. However suddenly two figures are sent down into the abyss while still fighting. We all lose sight of them and then X pulls something out. He throws it down the hole and then turns on a screen showing us the fight. As they descend the two rivals beat the living shit out of each other. They both eventually land on what appears to be water. They separate and circle one another. Every step makes the water like substance they're standing on ripple. They both eventually stop and glare at each other.

Silence.

Complete and total silence is shared between the two for almost thirty seconds. It's so quiet I can hear my heartbeat, but as I look on I notice the water rippling between them more and more making waves collide at increasing strength until a single drop is thrown into the air. Suddenly the rippling stops as the drop begins to descend. The second it hits the water it makes a faint and almost magical drip sound. Instantly C and Ohma crash into each other swinging with an obvious intent to break the other in half. Their blows make the very world around us shake and crack. Pieces of the universe start to erupt out of where they should be and to say we're terrified would be an understatement.

Noth: C OHMA YOU'RE GOING TO KILL US ALL!!

Kai: This is insane!

Kiru: WHAT THE FUCK?!

Adriel: How much was he holding back?!

Ruby: ONII-CHAN!!

Ryuko: BABE!

C and Ohma meanwhile just keep going. Both of them completely zoning out everything except for the fight their currently in. Ohma ducks under a swing from C and uppercuts him making him fly up, but he quickly teleports behind him and kicks him. Ohma flies back and C chases him down. C hits him knocking him further away and then closes the gap again. He grabs Ohma and flies straight up slamming him through the ground above them. They both fly out from underground and continue to rise higher and higher. Ohma then brings both of his fists down on C making him back, but C teleports again and slams into Ohma from above. They both go flying towards the ground all the while slamming their fists into each other. They both crash into the mansion making an explosion that brings it down on top of them. They both push themselves out of the rubble and glare at each other. They both revert back to normal and growl at each other. C is missing his left eye and a huge amount of skin where his right cheek is and Ohma's nose is bent in several places his ribs are showing on his left side and his right ear is gone.  It's like watching starving wolves fighting over a steak. Suddenly two more people pull themselves out the rubble, Twist and Ito.

Ito: Father calm down!

C: Kid? But I heard-

Twist: You idiot! You heard the electrocardiogram stop because he was fine and I disconnected him! Man you're dumb!

C:...

Ohma: We're not done yet, C!

C: You're right because I don't break promises. Get to a safe place you two, this is going to be messy.

Ito and Twist bail as they both walk towards each other. They then start jogging and then both break into a full on sprint. They both collide and Ohma pushes C back. He quickly rushes Ohma again and slides under him. Ohma turns around only to be met with a huge left hook to the face. Ohma delivers a right straight to C's jaw making it pop out of place. He snaps it back in and then kicks Ohma in the ribs, but Ohma takes it before catching his leg and snapping it. C spins and kicks Ohma in the face and then lands on his bad leg making him fall to a knee. He snaps his leg back in place and stands up as Ohma does the same. They both glare at each other and rush back in. Ohma elbows C's left elbow making it snap he then grabs it and rips off his lower left arm completely. C screams and then he lifts his right hand. His right Scissor blade flies into his hand and on the way it cuts off Ohma's left arm at the shoulder. He holds the stump where his limb used to be and growls.

C: COME ON!

Ohma: THIS NEXT ATTACK DECIDES IT!

They charge their elements into their right hands and launch towards the other Ohma slams his right shadow covered hand into C's face, but he takes it and then stabs Ohma right in the neck with his Scissor blade. C slices downwards cutting Ohma in half aside from his head. He then drops the blade and coats his hand in a bright white light. He punches Ohma in the face making him glow before turning to dust with a mighty explosion that sends a massive amount of force everywhere. C breathes heavily as he falls to his knees.

C: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

He looks down and then stands back up. He holds out his right hand as it glows ruby red. The entire universe turns red and then C twists his wrist to the left. The entire universe starts repairing itself and the wave of force goes backwards and then comes to a single point. Dust surrounds the point of impact and when it fades Ohma stands there with no injuries. He is shaking a little and his fists are clenched tightly. C then closes his eyes as he is surrounded by dust. It fades away and he looks good as new. He cracks his neck and rubs his eye that is now back in his skull. The mansion is fixed in no time, then the universe starts putting it's pieces back into place, and the arena is the last thing fixed. C and Ohma are both in the ring suddenly and a horn goes off.

E: ...c wins.

E's voice is barely a whisper as C does a thumbs up and falls to his knees. Ohma turns around and sees his rival breathing heavily.

Ohma: I'll surpass you. JUST YOU WATCH! YOU WON'T BE NUMBER ONE FOREVER!

C: I look forward to it.

Everyone is silent until Noth claps his hands and then everyone else follows suit. Ryuko jumps from the stands and rushes towards C as Mako jumps towards Ohma. He catches her and she hugs him tightly. Ryuko slams into C and hugs him tightly and he hugs her back with one arm. She lifts him to his feet and Ohma turns around and holds out his right fist. C smirks and then pushes his right fist into Ohma's. They pull away and Ohma and Mako walk back towards the locker room. Ryuko is trying to support C, but it doesn't look like she can hold him up to well. I then jump down and rush towards C and Ryuko. I take his other arm and drape it over my shoulders. They both smile at me as I blush a little.

C: Hey Bombshell.

Yang: Hey Rockstar. Let's get you to somewhere where you can rest.

We start walking towards the locker room, but suddenly the wind picks up behind us. We turn around and see a portal. Out steps a group of five people, three males and two females. The first male is small and frail looking with pale skin, ice blue eyes, and long thin blonde hair. He's wearing a grey tracksuit. The second male is about six feet tall with a pretty average build. He's got short black hair with white tips, black eyes, dark skin, and he's wearing a pair of grey sweatpants and nothing else. The first girl was tall and has long silver hair, tan skin, and gold eyes. Her chest is bound by what seemed to bandages and she is wearing a pair of black short shorts. The other girl is much more endowed than the first. She is around five feet tall, has short black hair with pink, lime green, and purple highlights, pink eyes, and she is wearing nothing but a tight purple crop top tank top, a lime green left legging, a black right legging, a pair of pink tennis shoes, and a pink sleeveless fur coat that went down to her knees. The final one, the male in the middle, is a massive behemoth of a man standing around six foot nine. He has long white hair, wears long grey robes, and has a red blindfold over his eyes. Despite the blindfold he still looks directly us.

?: Hello C.

C: Zed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.1K 904 47
I DO NOT OWN RWBY ROOSTER TEETH OWNS RWBY THERE ARE SOME FEW SPOILERS IF YOU HAVENT WATCHED RWBY YET So this is just a fanfic for the readers who wa...
50.9K 546 35
Crossover Bullies x Abused and Bullied Male Reader x Kaiju Defenders When Ryu Tanaka the Great Grandson of Tomoyuki Tanaka been bullied by Team RWBY...
26.4K 337 16
In this book a protagonist name Y/N L/N once again finding a job, sure he has a part time job at the park but not enough salary. Y/N had a very big f...
519K 4.8K 60
The union students and villains are teleported to a place were they get different versions of y/n they'll be surprised how strong Yn is