♡ ᴴᵃⁱᵏʸᵘᵘ ᵗᵉˣᵗˢ ||ᵏᵘʳᵒᵗˢᵘᵏᵏⁱ|...

By Jasmine_moonlight1

Kurotsukki not tsukiyama! This is going to be majorly Kurotsuki but the ships are teruyama and kenhina. If yo... More

-haikyuu-
Texts
Haikyuu texts
Haikyuu texts 😁
How to hide a dead body
I do adore
Texts
Kurotsukki date p.2
Haiq
Haikyuu texts ?
Sorry
Kenhina
PART 3 Kenhina date
Kenhina date
Lets break up
~Haikyuu~
Omg 😭😭😭💞
Truth or dare 2
Truth or dare Part 2
:cri:
Inverted AU
Who is SHE!?
Part 2
Kurootsukki!
Past
Update!
Birthdays!
gacha
Omg-
KYA
brother AU
I told you to call me Tsu
beach day 🤪🧡💅💗✨😗🏳‍🌈😌
My procrastinating
Karma

tsuki ex

183 3 18
By Jasmine_moonlight1

Jasmine: Oikawa-

Jas mine: ANYWAYSCVNEB

Jasmine: im putting all the ex parts on . (all ex parts so far)

Jasmine: And ending it here~!

Past

​​​​​​​-no ones pov-

Tsukishima was sitting alone because yams had a different class, they both agreed to meet each other in a secret place near the café. As soon as lunch started Kei left to go there but he didnt see yamaguchi in front of the Café so he went to message him.

Yams: Ok tsukki meet you there ^^

now

Tsukki: Yams?

Tsukki: where are you?

Yams: I cant make it-

Tsuki: y?

Yams: I got detention for mssing you...-

Tsuki: baka

Yams: Gomen tsukki

Tsuki: how tho-

Yams: I was crying "TSUKKKKIIIIIIIIII"

Tsuki: What the f-

Yams: And the teacher got mad since he was talking bout loud noises...

Tsuki: -_- Guess im eating alone..

Yams: Why cant you eat with karasuno?

Tsuki: Those chaotic messes? nah rather die

Yams: gomen tsuki but I cant get caught or else I wont be able to walk home with you

Tsuki: whatever bye yams

Yams: Bye tsukki!!

Tsukishima sighs as he goes in. There to his shock. there are 4 men who were also surprised to see him. The first one, a dark blue haired man decides to cut the weird aura.

"Hello, my name is Haruko. May I ask what your doing here?"

Tsukishima was pretty shocked while the others were kinda confused but Haruko remained calm.

"Gomen. My name is Tsukishima."

"Why are you here Tsukishima"

"Well, me and my friend came here every lunch together. We took this as a safe place. I never saw you guys here."

"We are new. Where is your friend?"

Tsukishima sighed and showed there messages.

*short laugh*

"My apologies lets introduce ourselves. You already know me as Haruko."

a brown haired man with long hair but barely any hair in his high pony tail smirked whie blushing. He thought that tsukishima was pretty cute but Tsukishima just nodded.

"Hello cutie~ my name is Hiro."

Someone pushes him laughing.

"Hi My name is Kaiko but please call me kai!

"Ojizo."

Tsukishima bowed

"I will be leaving now, sorry for bothering you"

Before they could say anything he walked away.

Hiro laughed

"What a cutie.."

"Well?"

"he's mine~"

Everyone rolled there eyes are Hiro and went back to talking. Hiro just smirked again at the sun blonde.

Tsukishima on the other hand was blushing uncontrollably. All he could think about was Hiro. His mind raced, as soon as he calmed down he sat down alone. He hear someone screaming his name

"Tsuki Tsuki!!"
Yamaguchi was running to him with tears.
"Nani?"
"Gomenn!! I didnt mean to get detention..!"
"its fine =/"

they sat down together but what they didnt know was that Hiro was going to sit down with tsuki.

N e x t d a y

Tsuukishima and Yamagucci were going to break. (before lunch) They were talking and before they knew it they were inside the secret place (I named it Safe place)

"urusai."

"Gomen tsukkii"

*Sigh* "It wouldnt make sense right?"

"I knowww but i-"

"Yams?"

They saw all of them again. They all felt embaressed but yams who didnt know what the fuck was going on.

Tsukishima explained and then Yams started giggling.
"What yams"

"G-gomen tsukki but Hinata said that Saltyshima will never meet new people! Give him a nudge in the proper direction. ANd you said sorry"

Tsukishima slaps yams's head and tells him to shut up. Yams apologizes and they were about to walk out talking again when hiro grabs Tsuki's arm and tells him to stay. Yams was in the middle of talking but whispered something in tsukishima's ears and both sat down. In the period of time they all became friends.

They all were the same age

( before coming to karasuno or the school still in middle school 7th grade.)

Hiro proposed to tsukishima before 7th grade end. Tsukishima accepted because he to fell in love with Hiro's charms. They both enjoyed summer together but Hiro conffsessed that he was Hiro Yo part of a dangerous family. Tsuki didnt mind unless he made tsuki mad.

Before 8th grade started Hiro got more abusive eevry day. Tsuki told yams but never wanted to leave. Soon it got to the point tsukishima had to go to a hospital. Yams was so frustrated he slapped Hiro. Hiro got really mad and was about to kill yams before tsukishima stopped him.

"t-tsukishima..!''

"...we're over Yo-chan.."

"T-t-tsukki your ok!!"
Tsukishima was fighitng back tears before he broke down in yams's arms.

Jasmine: Im getting "The teacher broke us up after i broke her." vibes
Jasmine: just me? ok-

Tsukishima slowly healed in time. But not before all 3 other people of the group proposed. He declined each and they even got arrested for stalking him and almost killing yams. Tsukishima felt really bad for hurting yams that many times and even tried to kill himself. Yams saved him and they both got better together.

When they went to high school they met kuroo and tsuki's life changed. Yams also found terushima.

Fin.

Jasmine: *dies*

Jasmine: Again ty for 1k-

Jasmine; This took forever there was barely ANY texting

Jasmine: I also forgot that everyone likes tsuki-

Jasmine: Anyways

Jasmine: I cant belive this only took a day

Jasmine: It felt like forever

Jasmine: Arigato for reading!!

jasmine: sayanora

 Lets get started

I mean-

Past 2.0

I give up on life-

Tsukishima got up and felt the scars of his cuts. They were healing quicker ever since yamaguchi found out he cut. Yams turned into a sobbing mess and screamed at him (the shirt grab blah blah blah mk-)

He got ready to dress and noticed his phone. The group chat was booming so he went to check it.

Daichi: Everyone

Hinata: yes Daichi-san?

Suga: wht is it?

Tanaka: Daichi is talking-

Noya: Well?

Daichi: Todays practice will be half an hour late

Hinata: WHy?

Daichi: ALso coach will not be there. Neither will Takeda sensei. Kuroo is joining us bc uh " want to see tsukkiiiii"

Noya: DaNg

Everyone: Okk

Tsukishima: Ugh

Kags: So ou want to go to practice?

Tsukishima: nuh

Tsuki: mk bye

Kei sighed. Why did the rooster have to come today, since he had nothing better to do he decided to go there early. Before he could do that he got a message for a friend request. He thought it was kuroo so he accepted.

Tsukishima: Kuroo-

???: Who?

Tsukishima: Dont play dumb I already have you as a friend wtf did you friend me?

???: Baby cakes this isnt kuroo~!

Tsukishima: ....

(Jasmine: kuroo never called him tht)

???: Whats wrong?

Tsukishima: Who tf are you?

???: aww you blocked me~

Tsukishima: bye.

Tsukishima felt he blood running. He was shcoked who was that? He sighed and decided to deal with it later.

Time skip 1 hour

He was there with yams who knew that tsuki would come earlier and skipped breakfast. They both went to a Cafe so that Yamaguchi could enjoy some food. They ordered some bread and coffee. Yams was talking with tsukishima but tsuki wouldnt listen, He was thinking about mystery man when Kuroo came and hugged him. Yams went to throw everything away and the trash can was a little far away.

" babby I missed you~!"

" Cant say the same"

a smirking kei was found.

Kuroo let go of tsuki and his phone dropped. Tsuki was scrambling to get it since the phone was still on with the messages from the unknown guy. Kuroo grabbed it as soon as he saw the phone and was about to hand it back when he saw the messages.
"Kei..."
" I wasnt the one who said baby cakes!"
"WHO IS THIS?"
" I dont know..!!"
"Some guy just hit on you and you didnt tell me?!"
" I KNEW YOU WOULD DO THIS SO I DIDNT TELL YOU!!"

Kuroo froze he didnt mean to get mad. Tsuki understood but still was hurt so he hugged him.

"Im sorry kei I-"
" Shut up"

Kuroo smiled sadly. Yams came back and saw tsuki laying on Kurooos chest and smiled. Soon all of karasuno came and everyone got ready, Kuroo was just sitting there on the phone with kenma. As soon as practice ended kuroo went to tsuki who had just finished changing.

Kuroo went to buy stuff and everyone left. a guy came and I was about to walk away when he grabbed me and pinned me to a wall. He bit his lip but didnt take off his hat.
"Get off me!"
" mm~"
Tsuki's eyes widened heheard that voice, it was hiro's-
"Y-Yo-san..."
" You remmbered me tsuki-kun~!"
" D-dont call me that!"
"Did you miss me.?"
" S-shut up"
Tsukishima eye were filling with tears but he pushed them back. He didnt know what was happening. He tried kicking him as his hands were trapped, but his legs wouldn't move. Hiro was about to kiss him when he noticed that tsukishima was about to cry, he let go off one hand and wiped the tears.
" Why so sad tsuki-kun~?"
"W-why are you here..?"
"I wanted to see you of course~!"
" I dont want to see you..!!"
"Dont be like"
Tsukishima took his free hand and slapped him.
" I hate you"
"Aww dont be like that"
Hiro said as he slapped Tsukki and kissed him before tsukishima kicked him away, he just kicked his ex..He couldnt belive what he had done, he fell on the floor and he could barely breath. Hiro went back and was about to kiss him and tsuki didnt have the breath to stop him when Kuroo came kicked his neck.
"WTF MAN!?"
" GET OFF TSUKI!"
Hiro slowly ran away.
"Babyy!Are you ok..?"
Tsuki felt better seeing kuroo and got his breath back slowly.
" Calm down and take your time"
Kuroo handed him the water as he kneeled down and put tsuki near his body.
"Follow my heartbeat.."

"Tetsu.."
"yes kei?"
"Are you mad?"
"Furious"
"Pfft..-"
Tsuki calmed down and so did kuroo. As soon as everything was cleared Tetsuro was at keis house.
" Expain?"
"Hiro.."
"Who?"
"he's my ex..He .."
Tsukishima flinched
"He was abusive and almost killed yams so I broke it, I dont know how he fo-"
Kuroo was trying hard not to lose it and tsuki noticed so he hugged him and told him to calm down. Shocker (not really) kuroo calmed down a bit.
"-he pinned me so I couldnt go free and ..you saw everything else right?"
" Doesnt matter you should rest"

fin

Jasmine dies

Jasmine: uh arigato everyone-
Jasmine: For breaking my brain-!
Jasmine: I tried my best, I hope you enjoyed

Sayanora~ ✨🌸❤

    ???? added Hiro

Hiro: Hey tsuki~!

Kuroo: who tf are u-

noya; THE TEA I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR-

Tanaka: 👁👄👁

Tsuki: yo-san..

Yams: Hiro-chan!?

Suga: You know him?

Daichi: is he a friend?

Yams: far behind.

Asahi: Who?

Kuroo: yams is mad?

Teru: babe-

Yams: Im fine teru-kun.

Hiro: I didnt come for your like story yama-kun 🙄

Teru: 1. Yama-kun!? 2. Dont talk to him like that

Tsuki: Wtf are you doing here Yo-chan?

Hiro: aw did you miss me?

Kuroo: Why are you calling him Yo-chan?

Yams: Thats his name .

Daichi: Who is he to Tsukishima

Noya: FUck that, why is yamaguchi so mad?

Teru: No why is he calling him 'yama-kun'

Jasmine: Hinata died Au-

Jasmine: JK-

Jasmine: pretend he wasnt online

Yams: It doesnt matter Teru

Asahi: Maybe he is holy?

Hiro: No not really

Tsuki: He isnt lying 🙄

Hiro: Aww tsuki you remmber stuff bout me

Yams: its hard to forget...

Teru: Did he do anytihng to you yams?

Yams: ...

Noya: ...thats not a no.

Tanaka:Yuu-

Suga: WHO ARE U AND WHY ARE YAMS AND TSUKKI SAD!?

Tsuki: Dont call me that.

Yams: im fine suga-san!

Hiro: How sweet, now Kei-chan!

Tsuki: You have no right to call me that.

Kuroo: Who is he Kei?

Hiro: why are you calling him that?

Kuroo: Why not?

Hiro: Fuck of

Kuroo: Ill do what I want.

Tsuki: Tetsu, Yo-chan stop.

Kuroo: Listen here, idk who u are but I dont think my boyfriend wants to see you.

Tsuki: Kuroo-

Hiro: ...

Tsuki: Yo-chan stop

Hiro: Didnt know you would move on that fast

Tsuki: IT WAS MORE THEN A YEAR!

Tsuki: Why chase me now Hiro.

Hiro: heh, bc I love you tsuki

Suga: HNBEBNDB

Daichi: Suga bout to turn into sugawoo-

Noya: COVER

Tanaka: KEEP ALL BELONGINGS WITH YOU! CHIKARA COME OVER-

Enno: Rather die <3

Asahi: Everyone shush-

Noya: OFC JESUS!

Suga: Fu

Noya muter everyone except Tsuki , yams , teru , tsuki , Hiro.

Hiro: Bc I love you tsuki

Yams: You didnt say that when you hurt him...

Kuroo: he hurt kei..!?

Teru: Wtf-

Tsuki: ...

Hiro: Aww cmon I didnt mean it

Yams: So when you did this you didnt mean it?

Yams:

⚠TW WARNING BLOOD⚠

Yams: He came home crying..-

Kuroo: WTF

Daichi: Suga turned into sugawoo...

Suga: WHERE TF IS THAT MF BITCH ASS

Hiro: Weak ass it was just a simple fire

Tsuki: Shut up.'

Noya: Not cool bro

Asahi: what else did he do..?

Yams: ...

Tsuki: ...

Hiro: Nothing

Ennoshita: Wtf Hiro'

Hiro: Tsuki im sorry for what I did ig but like It doesnt matter, lets go out again?

Tsuki: your worse at apologies then me.

Hiro: didnt have much practice ;)

Kuroo:NEW<MNHJERHJ

Kuroo: This is kenma, Kuroo is screaming right now and he has been refrained and taped and shoved into a drawer for annoying me ^^

Enno: =/

Jasmine: Enough

Hiro: Who is this?

Tsuki: ...👁👄👁

Noya: Her names Jasmine

Jasmine: uwu dance dance

Sugawoo: not very bright

Jasmine: :,>

Yams: oh god-

Teru: ?

Jasmine: Why yama?

Hiro: Shut up Yamaguchi

Yams: Shut up Hiro.

Jasmine: dAMn-

Hiro: Care to introduce yourself?

Jasmine: Uh-

Jasmine: Dont have time

Jasmine: I can give kiyoko's number tho,

Hiro: Who?

Jasmine: no <3

Noya: KEEP KIYOKO AWAY FROM HIM

Tanaka:NO KEEP KIYOKO Safe!!

Hiro: Whatever

Asahi: Hiro you never intorduced yourself

Daichi: Sugawoo wont calm down if h-

Hiro: Oh ya

Hiro: My name is Hiro Yo. Kei calls me Yo-chan~! Im his ex soon to be boy friend.

Tsuki: no! Im not going to date someone who almost killed yams.

Teru: HE DID WHAT!?

Yams: Its ok, tsuki saved me

jasmine: This got to long and im not even close to 1k words

Hiro:??

Tanaka: Wtf jas-

Jasmine: ;d ;d

Daichi: Suga calmed down but he will probably kill me after he wakes up

Jasmine: ....

Jasmine: :d

                      Jasmine removed hiro

Kuroo: I JST GOT MY PHONE BACK LET ME KILL HIm!

Jasmine: No <3

Jasmine:Bye

fin

Jasmine: *about to die*

Jasmine: So ya

Jasmine: I am gonna have fun-

Jasmine: So I felt bad

Jasmine: And tried making this big but it wasnt tht good

Stalking:

Insta: its_jasmine333

Roblox: its_jasmine333

Discord: なぜ私の名前を知りたいのですか._。#8869

Discord GC: https://discord.gg/FbVtWWCaMS

Jasmine: This took forever

Jasmine: Sayanora ❤✨🌸

Jasmine: There was a Rp it was Ushitsuki

Jasmine: My status is: Congrats tsukishima and Ushijima on your marriage <3

Jasmine: My friends is : I was a priest to a marriage ! 

Jasmine: (she was the preist and wedding planner in the rp)

Jasmine: Now lets get started with the last part

Kuroo: WTF YOU NEVER TOlD ME TSUKI!!

Tsuki: Because I wanted to forget about it, I KNEW YOU WOULD DO This!!

Oikawa: ...

Teru: Wth

Yams: Teru, our past together..wasnt the best. I assure you me and tsuki are ok now.

Teru: yams Thats reassuring but Did he hurt you a lot?

Yams: he was just jelous, All I have is the scar on my neck that you saw -w-'

Tsuki: liar.

Suga: :) wht

Tsuki: Nothing.

Yams: ...

Hinata: l-lets hang out, all of us! This clearly took a toll on everyone..

everyone (im lazy..): Fine./sure/ok!/cant make it

Kuroo puts his phone down and slaps himself. Tsukishima, SUga, Hinata, and Yams are coming.

" I messed up didnt i.." he said screaming into his pillow. He went back to his phone

Jasmine: Im trying a new format on uh like the texts for pms maybe just for this, tell me if you like it.

                               tetsu-kun

       tsuki im sorry, i was just mad. You never told me, you went though a lot of pain and I didnt even ask if you were ok

                                                                                     read 00:00

                      tetsu-kun 

   I know it was wrong of me, but can you please text me. Say I hate you I dont care.

             Baby

   its alright...

           tetsu-kun

thanks <3. 

           Baby

    Bye

 ~~~~~~chat end~~~~~~

Tsukishima was a blushing mess. "Did I really just say its ok!?" He screamed as he ran to his closet to get out a hoodie. He took out a black hoodie kuroo bought for his hoodie. He shrugged and put it on. He smiled and his face blushed as he took it off.

~pictures~

soon suga had to go but they met others

yams ran away and kuroo hugged tsuki so he couldnt run after him

Kenma came with video games and many left and they crashed into tsuki's house

that brings an end to this series

sorry for it being late, and bad

very short to

_w_

my schedule has been all over the place, I will try fixing it

no promises-

Insta: its_jasmine333

Roblox: its_jasmine333

Discord: Aiko#1888

Discord GC: https://discord.gg/FbVtWWCaMS

Jasmine: This took forever

Jasmine: Sayanora ❤✨🌸

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.4K 278 23
Ships and Scenarios can be requested. Oneshots will include: - Fluff 💗 - Angst 💔 - Smut/lemon 🍋 (occasional or slight) Only ships with Hinata plea...
19.3K 632 41
This is basically a story with various versions of the Haikyuu characters using social media. This includes chats, posts, and updates. From time to t...
31K 1K 23
A book for random oneshots of Kenhina 🧡💛 + Plus some with extra people or ships at times This ship is adorable 🧡 Its all fluff 💛 With some AUs 🧡...
7.3K 105 16
A series of one shots about some of the various haikyuu ships there are. Might be alternate universe, might be not. Also it varies in length, dependi...