Weasley & Weasley: A Fred & G...

By multikingdoms

*Warning: Contains smut and heavily suggestive material. Viewer discretion is advised* "You can't love us bot... More

Chapter 1: Suprises
Chapter 2: Quite the Show
Chapter 3: Journey to Kings Cross
Chapter 4: The Hogwarts Express
Chapter 5: Busted
Chapter 6: Always the Plan
Chapter 7: Anytime
Chapter 8: Feels Different
Chapter 9: The Ball
Chapter 10: Don't Flatter Yourself
Chapter 11: Unlike Any Other
Chapter 12: Girlfriend
Chapter 13: The Fight
Chapter 14: Consequences
ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇ
Chapter 15: Neither Am I
Chapter 16: Sounds Good to Me
Chapter 17: Forgetful
Chapter 18: Busted pt.2
Chapter 19: The Letter
Chapter 21: Lose Me All Together
Chapter 22: Truth or Kiss
Chapter 23: The Connection
Chapter 24: Paris
Chapter 25: Couldn't get Much Better
Chapter 26: Christmas Eve
Chapter 27: Christmas at the Burrow
Chapter 28: Departure
We're Back !
Chapter 29: Leo
Chapter 30: Secrets Revealed
Chapter 31: Letters Written
Chapter 32: Made My Choice

Chapter 20: Accusations

1.1K 43 17
By multikingdoms

George held his arm over me, shielding me as I cried quietly into his sleeve.

"what did you get in the mail?" He asks concerned.

I lean up quickly, wiping my tears and shaking my head.

"Just... I'll tell you about it later." I promise.

"I'm gonna go check on Angelina."

George nods understandably, and lifts his arm off of me, allowing me to get up from my seat.

I quickly walk out of the great hall, looking to see if I could spot where Angelina had gone.

I decided to check the girls lavatory first, thinking that that's where I would have gone if it were me in her position.

I make my way there, feeling my tears drying on my face from the cold wind as it brushed past me.

I go to the lavatory on the main floor, closest to the great hall.

When I enter, I see Angelina standing at the sink, her head down as she sobbed.

I slowly walk up to her, placing a hand on her shoulder in an attempt to comfort her.

She turns around quickly, her mascara running down her face. Her eyes were filled with sadness, and I knew she was humiliated too.
I knew somewhat of how she felt.

Fred Weasley could really be a strain on your emotions.

"Angelina-" I begin.

"please don't." She pleads sharply.

I frown in sympathy, not knowing what to say.

"I just...wanted to check on you." I say.

She lowers her brows in anger.

"Check on me?" She scoffs.

"How the bloody hell do you think I'm doing? I just found out that my boyfriend is in love with you." She spits.

I open my mouth to speak, but she cuts me off once again.

"What the fuck is so special about you anyways? I mean, you're beautiful yea, but what makes every guy fall for you?" She questions.

"Not every guy falls for me Angelina." I say, trying to reason with her.

"Oh please, don't give me that innocent, insecure bullshit. You love having both Fred and George wrapped around your finger." She spits.

I scoff, my emotions beginning to fire up from sympathy into anger.

"Excuse me?" I spit back.

"I told Fred from the get go that I was done. I was with George. I never once led him on after we ended things. Not once Angelina. So don't you dare accuse me of manipulating either of them. He's the one that had feelings for me, so If you wanna be pissy with me about your boyfriend's feelings, then fine. But I won't be walked on, not when this isn't my fault." I finish.

She scoffs again.

"You act like you're so innocent. Fucking both of them? Real classy of you." She responds.

" I never  had sex with Fred." I say.

She laughs angrily, turning her head back over to me.

"Well, that's not what I heard....The broom closet?" She questions with a snarl.

I shake my head.

"We didn't fuck in the broom closet. Even if we did, it still wouldn't matter." I begin.
"I came in here to check on you."

She turns around fully to me, walking closer and limiting the distance between us.

"Yea well...I think I'll be just fine. I don't need to be consoled by the Gryffindor whore."

A wave of anger washed through me, and I felt my skin grow cold at her insult.

I outstretched my fingers, trying to release the tension in them of wanting to slap her right across the face.

"I'm not a whore." I respond.

"Never have been... Never will be."

I take a step back , trying to create some more distance between us.

"Maybe instead of slut shaming, you should talk to your fucking boyfriend-"

Angelina then raised her hand, striking me across the face roughly.

I felt a sting stretch across my right cheek, and my head was turned slightly to the side from the impact.

I quickly gripped onto my cheek, trying to alleviate some of the stinging.

She takes a step back, and cups her hands over her mouth.

"Oh my....I'm so sorry." She whispers.

Tears well in my eyes from the sting, and I just stare to the side in shock.

Angelina walks closer to me once again, reaching her arm out in aid to help me.

"Callie, I'm so sorry. I don't know what came over me." She apologizes.

I smile through the pain, trying to let her know that I was okay.

She grabbed my other hand, and walked me over to the sink, grabbing a paper towel and wetting it with cold water, and then gently pressing it to my cheek.

"Now I know why you play quidditch." I laugh.

She laughs too, flashing me apologetic eyes.

"I shouldn't have hit you-"

"It's fine Angelina. We all do dumb stuff when we get mad. I get it." I interrupt.

...

" You're not a whore either, I was just really mad in the moment and said the first thing that I knew would make you upset." She says.

I nod, smiling to her.

"we both said things we didn't mean." I reassure.

She then pulls me into a firm hug, gripping her arms around my shoulders.

I hug back , taking the cool towel away from my face.

She pulls away, and glares at the red mark from her slap.

"I'm gonna break up with him." She says.

I nod.

"You deserve way better Ang. Really." I comfort.

"And I'm really sorry this all even happened. I never meant for you to get hurt, I didn't even know Fred-"

"It's really fine Callie. Fred will be Fred. Doesn't stick to one girl for too long anyway." She says.

I laugh awkwardly.

"But you really do deserve better. And I hope you find it"

"I will," She says proudly.

"You will.
I reassure.

She nods to me once again, and offers to walk back to the great hall together. I accept her offer, and we both make our way back to breakfast, changing the topic of conversation as we get there.

I sit back down next to George, who glances up at me, automatically noticing the large red mark left on my cheek.

He grabs my face into his hands, turning my head and looking at me in worry.

"What the bloody hell happened?" He questions.

I shake my head, grabbing his hands off my face and holding them in mine.

"It's fine. Me and Angelina just needed to talk, and we're good now."

"Okayy." He begins.

"But that doesn't explain the huge red mark on your face. What happened?" He questions.

I laugh softly,

"She slapped me, but its okay, really." I reassure.

He furrows his brow in confusion.

"Why did she slap you?" He asks.

I debate with myself for a moment, deciding on if I should tell him about the letter or not.

I ultimately decide against it.

"We can talk about it later." I say.

He nods his head, leaning down and pressing a kiss to my irritated cheek.

I laugh, smiling ear to ear at his gesture, bringing his hand up to my lips and kissing his knuckles.

" I love you." I say.

He smiles.

"I love you too."

...

The rest of the day was super boring.
I mean with the amount of action I had in the morning, I don't think I could've taken any more surprises. The letter remained in my back pocket for the remainder of the day, it eventually leaving my mind as I went about my business.

The sting of my cheek slowly faded as well, the irritation and redness fading as the day went on, along with the importance of the incident as a whole.

After our final class, George pulled me outside and to the side of the building, around the quidditch field.

He pressed me up to the wall, running his hands up and down from my ribs to my hips, holding me in a kiss the entire time.

He then places his grip to my thighs, lifting me up and tossing my legs around his waist as he pressed me harder against the brick.

He slowly slid his hands around to my ass, copping a feel, before pulling away suddenly and glaring down.

"what's in your pocket?" He questions.

Shit, I think.

The letter.

"Oh, it's just the letter Fred wrote to me this morning." I say.

I quickly wrap my arms around his neck again, pulling him back into a kiss as a way to guide the conversation away from the letter.

He pulls back away, smiling.

"What did he say to you by the way? I've been wondering" He asks.

"Does it matter?" I question back.

He lowers his eyebrows and leans back.

"Why are you being so secretive about it?" He asks, a serious tone now in his voice.

"I'm not, I just didn't think it was important. At least not right now." I respond.

He gently drops me back down to the floor, taking a step away from me.

"I know you're hiding something, I can feel it. That whole thing with Angelina has been pressing on me all day."

I grab his hand into mine.

"That was just dumb girl stuff, please...just trust me." I plead.

"Girl stuff over what? Why did my brother's girlfriend slap my girlfriend? What was the reason?" He asks.

I shake my head, not saying anything.

George brings his thumb to his lip, clearly debating with himself on what he's going to say next.

"Did you cheat on me with my brother?" He suddenly asks.

My stomach turns over at his words, and I step backward in shock.

"What?" I question.

"I just..I need you to tell me the truth Callie. Please" He begs.

My heart twists at his words, a gut wrenching feeling entering my stomach as he spoke.

"You really think I'd do that to you?" I ask.

He shakes his head.

"No, I don't. But I don't know what to believe anymore.... not with all this secret keeping that's going on. Something is wrong, you can talk to me." He states.

"When have I ever kept anything from you?!" I question angrily.

"Well for starters, you didn't tell me when you even starting seeing Fred." He begins.
"And now, you get a letter from him that makes Angelina run out crying?"

"What am I supposed to think Cal?"

I choke back tears as I try to stand my ground.

" You're supposed to trust me-" I begin.

"Then show me the letter." He interrupts.

Tears begin to fall slowly down my face.

"George-"

"Let me read the damn letter Callie!" He yells.

...

"I can't" I whisper through my tears.

George takes a few steps back, bringing his hand back up to his mouth, covering his frown.

"You either let me read the letter, or we're done." He states firmly.

I throw my hand up.

"What, so if I don't let you read it you're gonna break up with me?" I spit.

He nods.

"I just need to know. You're the one keeping secrets here." He says.

"George" I begin.

"You don't understand why I don't want you to read it. It's better if you-"

"we're done." He interrupts.
"I can't do this. Not when you won't tell me the truth."

I look up to him, tears covering my face.
His eyes were also filled with tears, and he began staggering his breaths trying to hold back sobs.

"So that's it?" I question.
"After everything? Over a stupid letter?"

He nods.

"Yea. That's it."

He quickly turns away, walking back around the building and disappearing from my view.

I slowly press my back up against the wall, crossing my arms over my chest.

I begin to sob, my heart aching inside of my chest.

This damn letter.

It's ruined everything.

I think only of George in the moment, thinking back to everything we had gone through up until now.

I slide down the wall, engulfing myself in the happy memories of him loving me, before this damn letter screwed everything up.

I just lost George.

And now, I truly felt as if the entire world had just been turned upside down.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

219K 5.9K 62
Safeiarrah Celeste Phoenix have had a deep liking to her best friend, Fred. She's said nothing about her feelings to him, to anyone at all. He didn't...
2.2M 61.5K 68
Hanging over George's back, you grunted, "Seriously, put me down, Weasley." He shook his head and laughed gleefully while he carried you downstairs...
328K 6.5K 35
UNFINISHED STORY, ON HIATUS - MARKED AS COMPLETED 25/07/2023. 18+ 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙤𝙣𝙡𝙮. 𝙢𝙖𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙚 𝙨𝙚𝙭𝙪𝙖𝙡 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙩. 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘢 𝘴𝘭𝘰...
124K 5.1K 50
"𝘐 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶... 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘶𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘴 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘣𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘥. 𝘐 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯 𝘢 𝘣𝘪𝘳𝘥 𝘭...