Adventures In Nekoma High ||...

By ssabinaayu

What you look at that, Himura Sara joined the team as the manager of the volleyball boys' team. I wonder, did... More

Chapter 1 : Himurran
Chapter 2 : First Love
Chapter 3 : The Chaos Begins
Chapters 4 : Toms and Mollies
Chapter 5 : Bushes
Chapter 6 : Strawberry Blonde
Chapter 7 : Laser Pointer
Chapter 8 : Sara-chan
Chapter 9 : Romance
Chapter 10 : Cats and Owls
Chapter 11 : Star and Tiger
Chapter 12 : Blue Heaven
Chapter 13 : Water Bottle
Chapter 14 : Sudden Surprise
Chapter 15 : Seventeen
Chapter 16 : Bullet
Chapter 17 : Crush
Chapter 18 : Foxes and a Cat
Chapter 19 : Train Station
Chapter 20 : Here Comes The Owls
Chapter 21 : Mollies and Hens
Chapter 22 : Comedy Gold
Chapter 23 : Kuroo's Demonic Hair
Chapter 24 : Ordinary
Chapter 25 : Sister's Video
Chapter 26 : Fire Flower
Chapter 27 : Apple and Pudding
Chapter 28 : An Awkward Duet
Chapter 29 : Girls Likes Girls
Chapter 30 : Watermelons
Chapter 31 : Crows vs Cats
Chapter 32 : 決戦スピリッツ
Chapter 33 : フラレガイガール
Chapter 34 : Summer of Evolution
Chapter 35 : BBQ
Chapter 36 : What Happened During the Trip
Chapter 37 : Obvious ♡
Chapter 38 : Magazine
Chapter 39 : Stupid With Love ♡
Chapter 40 : The Diddly Bops
Chapter 41 : Neko Stroll
Chapter 42 : Dog and Chestnut ♡
Chapter 43 : Catnip
Chapter 44 : Plant Kingdom
Chapter 45 : Ai-Ai Gasa ♡
Chapter 46 : Swell ♡
Chapter 47 : Love Spring ♡
Chapter 48 : Transported To Another World
Chapter 50 : Flashlight ♡
Chapter 51 : Sugar Songs to Bitter Step
Chapter 52 : Be With You
Chapter 53 : Cotton Candy Skies ♡
Chapter 54 : A Trip Before The Fight
Chapter 55 : Cats of Kyoto
Chapter 56 : Double Trouble
Chapter 57 : Owls and Cats
Chapter 58 : Dancing Cats
Chapter 59 : Wildcats
Chapter 60 : Two Oruguitas ♥
Chapter 61 : Cheer like a Cheerleader
Chapter 62 : Sports Festival ①
Chapter 63 : Sports Festival ②
Chapter 64 : Sports Festival ③
Chapter 65 : One-Sided Love ♡
Chapter 66 : Cats on Ice
Chapter 67 : Invitation ♡
Chapter 68 : Them's The Break, Kid
Chapter 69 : Date ♥
Chapter 70 : The Start
Chapter 71 : Nationals
Chapter 72 : Day 1
Chapter 73 : Cats vs Monkeys
Chapter 74 : Banana Man
Chapter 75 : Never Meant To Know
Chapter 76 : Lose Knots
Chapter 77 : The End of a Battle
Chapter 78 : Two Wuv
Chapter 79 : Sisters

Chapter 49 : Supernatural

9 1 0
By ssabinaayu

Chaos, utter chaos. The volleyball club was in chaos. Himura couldn't believe her own eyes.

Kuroo was panicking, Yaku was enjoying seeing Kuroo panicking, Taketora was panicking even more, Lev was trying to snuck out of the gym, Akahana was trying to do a handstand, Shibayama wasn't doing anything, Inuoka was watching his senpais panicking, Kai was helping Teshiro set.

"WE LOST KYANMA!!!"

Himura was confused, was Kenma meant so much to him. It looked like Kuroo was Kenma's mother and her child got kidnapped or lost.

"Have you ask one of the girls?" Kai asked him. Kuroo snapped back to reality and felt stupid, the same for Taketora.

Meanwhile at another gym,

"WE LOST AKABANE!!" Naomi and Hoshiko screamed in horror.

Apparently, Emika was also gone. "I thought she was here the whole time." Makoto said nervously and looked around the gym for those red fluffy pigtails.

Yep, they've lost their setters.

"Have you girls seen Kenma?!" Kuroo entered the gym without hesitation. "No! But have you seen Akabane?!" Naomi asked. They stopped processing and felt stupid.

"You've lost your setter?" Makoto asked. Kuroo nodded repeatedly, he was worried for his best friend.

For the most of practice, the teams saw their teammates worrying for the setters' safety.

"Kuro." A familiar voice called out from the doors. Kuroo was practically crying until this point and saw the pudding head of his best friend. "Is this the real Kenma?!" He grabbed the hair of the person.

"Kuro, that hurts." Kenma tried to pull his grasped. Kuroo sniffed his nose and didn't believed what Kenma said. "If you are Kenma, then who am I?" Kenma sighed and told his full name.

"This must not be Kenma, I must be hallucinating!" Kuroo pushed Kenma and walked to a corner. Kai shook his head and welcomed their setter back. "Nice to see you again, Kenma."

Sighing, Kenma walked over to Kuroo and kicked him lightly. "Kuro...this is me." Kuroo sniffed his snot again and looked at Kenma's hazel eyes.

"So you didn't agreed to that trip to America?!" Taketora sled across the gym floors like ice-skating. Kenma nodded and explained why he did went to America but it was boring. "American games wasn't that hard but I'm bored."

Akahana didn't felt offended.

When the girls looked to the doors sliding open, there was Emika. "Emi-chan, where were you?!" Keiko hugged her. Emika giggled and got scolded by Naomi and Hoshiko.

"Kenma called me and told me that Obama informed him to go to America so he could play the games there." Naomi's jaw dropped and Hoshiko was so confused. "And then, I was assigned as Kenma's plus one for the event and so we went there."

"And you didn't told me?!" Naomi cupped her cheeks. She apologized and Naomi started to explain how worried she was about her.

"Top tier parenting from Kuze." Makoto chuckled.

~~~~~~

Practice was done, Himura watched the team cleaning the gym together. She looked at the clock, it was 9 pm. Realizing it was late, she clapped her hands to get the team's attention and pointed at the clock.

"Yeah, maybe we should go home." Kuroo ordered and they all put back the equipment.

When they were gathering their things from the gym, "Lev-kun, have you seen my phone?" Akahana asked him. He shook his head and said a "no" but then when he turn to look at her, she was in horror.

"L-Lev-kun...!" Akahana stuttered.

Lev tilted his head and shrugged his shoulders. She pointed right behind him and there was a light, no, fire. "Hitodama!!" They shouted, scaring the others.

When the others went to look at them, there was nothing. Except, Taketora's scared face. "They're n-n-not...lying...!" He pointed at the ball of fire. They all screamed and Kenma crushed the spirit with a broom. "Kenma!! Why did you destroyed the hitodama?!" Kenma was confused, they actually believed in those petty folktales.

"Hitodama isn't real, Tora." He uttered and walked away. The others looked at him with utter shock.

"H-how are you still calm?!" After they convinced themselves that was just a hallucination that they experienced together, which was weird.

Himura took a few breaths and calmed herself down. But something caught her eye, in the corner, she saw...another hitodama!

Himura fell onto the hard wooden floor and crawled to Akahana. "Himura-san?" She pointed at the spirit and Akahana squeaked. "Another hitodama!!" Taketora screamed with Lev and tried to run away from the gym but Kenma crushed the spirit with the same broom. "That's just a firefly."

How could that be a firefly?!

Taketora was screaming at Kenma and Kuroo tried to break them up but it ended up a fighting scene. "Shut up! Those aren't real!" Kenma was trying to release from Taketora's grasp and he just gripped harder.

Splash!

They were soaked by water. Himura giggled and Akahana was startled. Fukunaga just threw a bucket full of water at them.

"Wait, Fukunaga." Yaku asked him. He turned and blinked. "Where did you get the water?" He pointed at the stream conveniently placed near the gym.

Suddenly, a hand popped up from the stream. "A kappa!!" Yaku screamed and shut the door, locking it.

"What the hell?! A kappa?!"

It looks like they were being haunted by spirits.

Inuoka tried to calm down and suddenly a banging on the other gym door. "What the--?!" It was hard banging.

"Okay, look," Kuroo called the others to huddle up. "I don't know what is happening but we need to stick together here in the gym." They agreed and Kuroo told them to do like the formation before they play every game.

There were :
Kuroo
Kai
Yaku
Yamamoto
Kenma
Fukunaga
Inuoka
Shibayama
Lev
Teshiro
Akahana
Himura
And a mysterious transparent hand?!

Himura jumped and tripped on her own foot. She fell onto top of Akahana and the girls squeaked at the site of a hand.

"I-I...some of the others h-haven't g-gone home yet...?" Shibayama tried to reason for the hand. "But n-no one has a t-transparent hand!?"

Kai told them to armed themselves with cleaning supplies.

"Does this gym have a history of being haunted?!" Yaku stammered. "I don't think so..." Kai tried to remember.

They were paranoid and their faces expressed it. Kenma was frightened by the mention of a kappa.

A creaking noise came from the corner of the gym. Lev heard it and tiptoed there. When he got there, there was a woman with long black hair. He screamed and tried to hit it with a mop but he didn't hit it.

"T-there was Sadako!!" He tried to reason with Yaku because instead of hitting the spirit, he hit Yaku in the face.

~~~~~~

It was almost 11 pm and Himura figured her grandparents must've been worried about her by now. She tried to think up a reason for her being so late at school but thought up nothing.

"Aren't ghosts supposed to wear those triangle hats?" Teshiro asked. The others agreed but obviously they were other spirits than ghosts.

Lev was scared after witnessing the spirit and was easily startled. Everyone were calming down and started to get ready to go home. "You aren't scared, right, Lev?" Kuroo teased, Lev tried to deny anything about him being scared. "Look! A foreign Sadako!" Kuroo pointed at Kenma, Lev screamed and was in the arms of Inuoka. "Lev...you're heavy.."

"Hey, don't do that! You'll anger the spirits!" Taketora tried to scold Kuroo but he just put on a goofy smile.

Date: 10/XX 22:54
From: Chou Faline
Subject: Where the hell are you?!
Mom is worried about you! Where are you?! It's midnight for God's sake!!

Akahana immediately went to the door and slide it open to reveal a woman wearing all white, her head fell off. Akahana screamed and shut the door and locked the second gym door.

"Why are we being haunted?!" She trembled in fear and tugged onto Himura's shirt.

They sat in the gym, waiting for the spirits to go away. "How could it be Obon? It already passed."

"I need to pee." Akahana said. That meant, she had to go outside with the spirits. "Himura-san, take me to the bathroom!" She whined and pulled Himura out the door but Himura was holding onto the door.

They walked to the bathroom and Akahana went to one of the bathroom. Himura waited in the dark hallway, she was scared and decided to check on her phone, while informing her sister about late practice.

"Himura-san, run!!" Akahana ran away from the bathroom. Himura was startled and looked inside the bathroom, there was a girl with a bobbed haircut and a red dress, with blood gushing out of the eye sockets. Himura was terrified and ran away from the spot.

They came back and shut the door and locking it twice. The boys asked them what happened and Akahana explained what happened and about the girl. "Wait, what floor was the bathroom?" Kai asked them. "The third floor." He was surprised and asked which stall and she answered with the third stall. "Why did you disturbed Hanako-san?!" Taketora shook the second year manager back and forth, Himura thought it was only an urban legend, it was real?!

~~~~~~

A dark towering figure, loomed over Fukunaga. He looked up and saw the disfigured spirit. Without a second thought, he splashed water to it, it disappeared.

"What are you all doing here this late?!" The third gym door opened to reveal, Naoi?!

Fukunaga, acting on impulse, threw the water and bucket to the coach.

"Fukunaga, that was the real coach!!"

"I am fairly dissapointed in you all." Naoi expressed his disdain to the team as they sat down on the floor with bandages on their faces. "Spirits? Kappas? Hanako-san? That's very immature of you all." They apologized and gathered their stuff.

"Then again..." Naoi chuckled. They turned to see the young coach chuckling to himself.

"I also did this when I was your age, so I'll left you all with a warning." He told them.

They were grateful that they had a such understanding coach, probably Nekomata would do the same thing.

They all went home, looking like they had seen something supernatural.

What in the world I just wrote there

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.6K 202 12
As you have all been waiting for, this book has finally come to an end. It doesn't have all the same content that the original does but I think this...
71.7K 2.6K 28
(Completed) She looked up " I'd like to think they are like stars, one has a purpose, or for a person. Each one will leave its mark, good or bad." Sh...
1M 22.9K 31
Yandere Haikyuu Boys x Female Reader you are the little sister of Kiyoko and you have just moved back in with your sister and mother. You switch sch...
776K 22.4K 50
"𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙞𝙛 𝙬𝙚 𝙖𝙙𝙙 𝙖 𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙤𝙢 𝙣𝙪𝙢𝙗𝙚𝙧 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙜𝙘?" ♥︎♡︎♥︎ In which Y/n gets added into a groupchat full of dumb volleybal...