Back in time

By DreamersMindd

After sharing a special moment, he left her for an opportunity that he could not refuse. Fate reunites them... More

The beginning-Chapter 1
Meeting Darius-Chapter 2
Surprise beautiful-Chapter 3
Reunited-Chapter 4
FlashBack-Chapter 5
Happy Birthday -Chapter 6
Can we talk-Chapter 7
Get you back-Chapter 8
What just happened??-Chapter 9
The Recovery-Chapter 10
Back to normal ?-Chapter 11
When life gives you lemons - Chapter 12
The Truth- Chapter 13
1k Reads ๐Ÿ˜ซ๐Ÿ˜ซ
Confessions - chapter 15
Together - Chapter 16
Feelings - Chapter 17
Answers - Chapter 18
Repercussions๏ฟผ- Chapter 19
Code Red -Chapter 20
Grand Opening- Chapter 21
Grand Opening part 2- Chapter 22
The end of us - Chapter 23
Emotional- Chapter 24
When we made sense - chapter 25
What now - Chapter 26
A long night ahead chapter 27
A long night ahead pt 2 Chapter 28

"Party over here, Party over there" - Chapter 14

395 15 26
By DreamersMindd

14th May- 5pm

Darius

It's officially been a week since I've spoken to or heard from Kendra and honestly it's killing me. I've been sending her text messages non stop and even slid in her DMs. I know it was a lot to take in but I just hope she doesn't hate me.

I've gone 7 years without her and I'm not trying to go another 7.

I need her.

I just want her to let me know if we cool. I've never wanted someone so bad in my life.

I feel like I'm struggling to breathe because she isn't in my life.

I look down at our chat again in hope of her hopefully responding.

Kendra:

I sigh as another notification goes off on my phone.

More messages from Maurice 💔

I feel like I'm stuck at a crossroads.

In my heart, I know that I'm deeply in love with Darius. Without a doubt, but in the immortal words of Tina "what's love got to do with it"

Our relationship has just become so much more complicated because of this massive ordeal that took place in the past. Although the damage took place in the past I feel as though I am dealing with the consequences today.

How do I look into the eyes of the man I love and say, "I'm sorry my dad tried to kill you. And oh I know it's him because I used to be apart of the family gang" What I don't understand is why my dad tried to hurt him when he always made it seem like he loved him.

Growing up every time Darius came round he was always treating him like another son, always giving him money for his mom and brother so where the hell did all this cone from?

I wish I could just pause life right now. Just long enough to catch my breathe and make sense of all of this mess.

What he is referring to is the birthday pool party that Shaq was having.

Now normally I'd think of every excuse to get out of this but I can't. I know that Shanise will literally kill me because her man East is gonna be there.

Her and East have been getting pretty close lately but she's  taken my advice to slow things down with him a lil. Well that's what she's said to me anyways.

Incoming call Nicey❣️

I pick up the phone and place it on Loud speaker

"Heyy Hoe" I say with laughter in my spirit

"Uh uh why I gotta be a Hoe? It's only been 1 minute and 34 seconds of the call"

"Cause I know you probably just finished hopping off of East"

I hear her begin to giggle "uh uh you in grown folks business. Don't do that"

"Mmmhmm what can I help you with you Shanise Renee "

"Well Kendra LayLani, I wanted to know what time you wanted me to come and pick you up for Shaq's party tonight"

"Yeah Ermm.....I'm not sure if I'm going"

"Whatchu mean you not sure if you're going"

"Of course you going"

"Look I Shan-"

"Nope. Nah. Nuh uh. I'm not tryna hear all of that. I know what you're gonna say. I know you in a weird place with Darius right now and I get that but that can't stop you from living your life PLUS you avoiding him isn't doing either of you any favours"

"Wait how you know I was avoiding him"

"Because ole giraffe looking nigga got my number from East. He really tryna talk to you girl. What the hell happened?"

"Okay okay fine. Pick me up at 8."

"Ite I gotchu and girl whatever it is you can work it out, but only if you want to."

"I hear you Shan I do, I love you and I'll see you tonight"

"Ite bet. Love you too baby mama"

I guess it's time to get ready.

14th May- 9pm Shaq's birthday pool party

Darius

The party was popping off but all I could think about was Kendra. She didn't reply to my message so I guess she's really not coming.

How long does she wanna keep this going?

"You've gotta stop watching the entrance bro, you know they say a watched pot never boils or some shit like that" Hakeem says as he walks across to me  in the pool and passes me a pre-rolled blunt from behind his ear.

"Man when you did you get so philosophical ?" I say as I grab the blunt and put it behind my ear.

"When I realised that I'm a smart ass nigga"

I wave off Hakeem as he continues to run his mouth.

"Nah but on a real though D, just cool it. Something tell me sis is gonna come and I for one hope she bring Shanise"

"Bring her to do what ? Pets aren't allowed around the pool remember"

" HA HA HA you so funny my nigga" he says in a monotone straight face.

"Plus ain't she feeling east ?"

"Please this ain't nothing but a lil friendly competition"

"Mmhmm may the best owner win"

"You just got all the jokes today don't you funny man"

"What? Look I'm sorry Ite I'm just nervous about Kendra. I just wanna get back to where we left off but she making everything so complicated"

"Bro just give her time"

"How much time she need ? We ain't getting any younger. I'm tryna be up in her guts then leave my kids all up in there"

"Damn you really in love"

"Shut up fool, only thing I'm in love with is the money. Which reminds me did Alvin get back to you about the sample for the new product?"

"Not yet. But how you feeling about it?"

"All I know is we not changing shit that hasn't been sampled. The only reason I'm even considering this shit is because Hussle recommended him but business is business."

"Ite I'll follow it up tomorrow"

Just as I was about to continue my conversation she caught me eye...

And damn did she look good. When does she not.

Kendra

Sooo we just arrived at the pool the party and I can't lie the vibe felt good.

Good vibes no trouble.

Ya'll already know my girls and I were looking fly as can be.  My cousin Tiana, but everyone calls her TT, was visiting for the week so I invited her to the party. She's abit of an acquired taste I hope she get along with everyone.

(My girl Shan/Niecey😍)

(My cousin TT 😍)

Just as I was taking in the atmosphere I locked eyes with him. And my heart literally skipped a beat. I guess it's now or never.

I walk up to him and Keem leaving my girls  to follow behind me. I begin to create conversations in my head not really sure how this conversation was about to go.

But as soon as I walked over there he grabbed me by the waist and wrapped his arms around me and embraced me tightly as if he was scared of ever letting me go.

I responded to his actions by wrapping my arms around his neck and embracing his ever scent. He smelt SO good but then again when does he not.

The moment we embrace each-other it's almost like we are transported to a world of our own where no one else matters. And tone stood still.

Then we began to pull away from each-other and just look into each-others eyes.

"Ahemm Jack, Rose, I know this is a really big moment for ya'll but erm Sis you gonna introduce me to your friends or you just gonna be rude and have me standing here on my lonesome" Hakeem says as he snaps us both out of our moment.

One thing about Keem is you gonna listen to him whether you like it or not.

I shake my head whilst Darius slaps him upside his head which causes me to chuckle.

"My bad guys, well you already know Shanise but guys this is my cuz-"

"Tina, but ya'll can call me TT" she says cutting me off and moving forward. "But you can call me whatever you want, what's your name?" She says as she stands directly in front of Darius, a bit too close  in my personal opinion.

In that moment I could feel Shanise lock eyes with me as we began to communicate with just our eyes. "Tf your cuz doing"

"I don't know. Clearly she's lost her rabbit ass mind"

Shanise then clears her throat before she speaks   "Keem can you show TT and I where we can get drinks please obviously home girl hella thirsty. Come on babygirl let's get your thirst quenched. (Or at least try to)" she whispers.

"Handle your business so I don't have to beat this girl ass please" Shanise whispers in my ear as they leave Darius and I alone.

There's a little silence between us as we begin to navigate our way to a level of comfortability. He then begins to speak.

"So erm, your cousin seems friendly"

"Yeah that's one word for it." I say as I look down.

"Doesn't matter though, because her cousins got all of my attention" he says as he gently pulls me closer to him.

"I better have all your attention"

"You tell me ? You wanna leave a nigga on read?"

I begin playing with the outline of his t-shirt as I begin to explain my actions.

"Yeah Darius babe, I'm sorry about that. I just. It was a lot to take in but it doesn't change how I feel about you"

"So why did it take you so long to talk to me ?"

"Because I-"

Darius

Just as Kendra was about to pour her heart out to me in the distance there's a loud irritating sound that screams.

"DARIUS BABY"

Please please not today. Any other time but right now.

Both of our attention was now drawn to the direction in which the scream came from.

We turn our heads and who do we see appear Crystals ass or was her name Cupcake. Shit I don't know but I do know this is NOT going to end well.

"Okay babe whatever she says, she lying okay"

She comes up to us all smiley and giggly either she's drunk or lacks the capability to read a room.

"Heyy boo, why haven't you been answering my calls and who this ?"

"Whatchu doing here ? Who invited you?"

"Aww baby don't be like that. I know we ain't fucked in like a week but I can make it up to you"

"Ermm clearly you busy Maurice so hit me up when you handle your lil situation" Kendra says as he begins to walk away.

I grab her back but before my words could follow through. This hoe-ass open up her dumb ass.

"Ermmm who you calling a situation bitch"

Kendra smirks as she begins to respond. "I'm a bitch but you're the one barking at a nigga that doesn't want you. Girl bye. Darius you really gotta keep your chihuahuas on a leash" she says as she walks away.

Now frustrated I had no intention of entertaining this dumb as conversation with this chick.

"What do you want ?"

"I want you baby. Don't worry I forgive you for your lil slip up with that chick. You can send her home. Candy is back baby and sweeter than ever " she says as she begins to caress and kiss my neck.

"Yo get off me. We were never together you were easy pussy"

"I ought to slap the shit out of you"

"Bitch I dare you, you'll come up missing don't play with me"

"If I was just some pussy then why'd you mess with me more than once. Clearly I got something ya girl doesn't"

At the moment i was getting tired of this conversation so I decided to go look for Drea in the house but this fool wanna play follow the leader.

We were now in the kitchen. "Yoo leave me alone"

"No ! You belong to me now. Come on you know she can't do you like I do." She says as we were now both pressed up against the refrigerator.

She started playing with the drawstring on my shorts knowing just how to tease me. I felt like I was in the middle of fighting the old me and the new me.

"Come on baby. Just one more time for old times sake"

"STOP!" I gently push her off me. " I don't wanna be with you. I don't even know your real name and you out here tryna give a nigga a handjob. Have some self respect. Hoe "

"I DID tell you my real name. It starts with an M. We were up all night talking the first time I slept over"

"Megan ?"

"It's Maya asshole"

"You right I am an asshole, and I plan to stay away from yours. So get the fuck on and leave me alone."

I chuck my deuces in the air and exit out of the kitchen.

Now I gotta go find my babygirl girl. Boy I hope no one caught us.

Happy new year peeps ❤️❤️ gonna try and be more consistent with updates. Please lets be sure to comment and vote. Let me know what you think of the story so far ❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

218K 2.5K 14
CHRIS BROWN IMAGINES ALL ABOUT SEX FOR TEAM BREZZY HOPE YOU ENJOY IT PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE COMMENT, VOTE,AND RECOMMEND MY STORY LOVE:ANNA
338K 14.3K 31
Book l in the AA. Series (Italics are intentional)
4.4K 38 31
Read to find out!!!!! Let me know what you think of the story. Comment & Vote
28.3K 2.1K 27
๐–๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž ๐ ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฆ๐จ๐ง๐ฌ.....๐ฆ๐š๐ค๐ž ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฆ๐จ๐ง๐š๐๐ž. "๐‚๐š๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž'๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฆ๐š๐ง ๐š๐›๐จ๏ฟฝ...