Kill Me Sweet (Draco x Reader)

By francesca0129

"Draco, look at me..." Y/N touched my face softly and I stared down at her. Tears welled from deep inside and... More

Before you start...
Chapter 1: The Dream
Chapter 2: "Magical"
Chapter 3: The Olive Tree
Chapter 4: Albus Dumbledare?
Chapter 6: Accio
Chapter 7: First spell
Chapter 8: 15 wishes
Chapter 9: Bad Dream
Chapter 10: New World
Chapter 11: The Suitcase
Chapter 12: Good Morning
Chapter 13: Play with Fire
Chapter 14: New Getaway
Chapter 15: Hello Quidditch
Chapter 16: Two 'Me'
Chapter 17: On My Bed
Chapter 18: Green Apple
Chapter 19: Welcome to the Team
Chapter 20: His Hideaway
Chapter 21: After Party
Chapter 22: ...Do you want more?
Chapter 23: His Touch
Chapter 24: Diagon Alley
Chapter 25: Old Friend
Chapter 26: Join Me
Chapter 27: Happy Halloween
Chapter 28: Calm before the Storm
Chapter 29: The Fall
Chapter 30: Sad Champion
Chapter 31: Drowning
Chapter 32: Agony
Chapter 33: Would you
Chapter 34: Mad in Rain
Chapter 35: Instincts
Chapter 36: I want you violently
Chapter 37: Forgotten Dream
Chapter 38: Sapphire
Chapter 39: The Secret
Chapter 40: Engraved on my Heart
Chapter 41: The Third Task
Chapter 42: The Portkey
Chapter 43: Prelude
Chapter 44: Come to me...
Chapter 45: Don't leave me alone
Chapter 46: Black Roses
Chapter 47: See you soon
Chapter 48: When our eyes fail to see
Chapter 49: One Step
Chapter 50: Convoluted Minds
Chapter 51: Twist
Chapter 52: Imperio
Chapter 53: The Necklace
Chapter 54: Memory Substitution
Chapter 55: The Strange Prisoner
Chapter 56: I miss you
Chapter 57: Possessed
Chapter 58: Fear
Chapter 59: Weakened
Chapter 60: Kill Me
✧ Notice ✧
Chapter 61: Erised stra ehru oy
Chapter 62: Chance
Chapter 63: 9 Sherringford Square
Chapter 64: Test
Chapter 65: Escape
Chapter 66: The Elder Wand
Chapter 67: Killed me sweet
Chapter 68: Ending
✧ Dear Readers ✧
Epilogue I
Epilogue II
Epilogue III
Please read!!!

Chapter 5: "Lascelles"

5.5K 169 83
By francesca0129

– y/n's pov –

I cautiously walked through the long, long pathway to the podium where Dumbledare was waving at me. I could hear whispers around and they were looking at me like I'm an animal at a zoo.

"Perfect timing, Lascelles. We were about to wrap up the sorting ceremony" As I awkwardly approached him, he talked to me in a delicate manner.

Did he just call me "Lascelles"? Then I remembered hearing the name somewhere else... In my dreams!

When the name came out of his mouth, the whispers in the crowd behind me grew louder. Most of what I heard was pretty much the same question.

"She's really the last Lascelles?"

At this point, I really lost track of everything. Who the hell is "Lascelles"? Then I politely spoke to the man standing in front of me.

"Um... Sir, I think you've mistaken me for somebody else. I'm not 'Lascelles'. My name is Y/N Taylor and I was brought here after taking -" I couldn't possibly say that I was kidnapped by a bird while napping.

"- uh that's not really important. I have to go back to where I was before I came here. Could you help me, please?" Dumbledare kept the same gentle smile, looking at me.

"This is where you belong, Y/N. Find me after the sorting ceremony and the feast so we can talk. Will you?"

Wait what? So he's basically saying that I need to stay, right? That is very helpful. And also, what is the "sorting ceremony"?

"But my parents will be worried, I'm supposed to be at this boarding school, and I don't have the slightest idea of where this place is and I'm a bit scared" I blurted out these words real fast.

"I will help you after the ceremony, Y/N. I promise." His gentle smile persisted, which drove me nuts.

Great. There's no other option for me. At least he said he would help so I should count on that... Right?

Then this old lady guided me to sit on the chair in the centre of the podium. Now, I was facing everyone in the crowd at the very front. My heart was pounding and I was so confused.

What are they trying to do to me?

"We will end the sorting ceremony after this lovely young lady. I suppose she's the last new student of the year." The lady spoke calmly, but her voice was charismatic and sharp.

So I guess this is some sort of a school. Hold on, what if they are some sort of crazy cult?

Then I remembered the magical creature, Phoenix, who led me to this place. I just hoped that I was having an extremely realistic dream because of my obsession with magic.

The old lady was now putting something on my head. Is that a hat? What is she doing to me?? 

Suddenly, I heard a voice from the object on my head that made me flinch a little again. I swear to God I'm going to die of heart attack if I stay here any longer.

"Y/N Lascelles... At last... There's talent, oh my goodness, yes – and a nice thirst to prove yourself, now that's – " While this living object on my head was singing in a hyped tone, I could feel the tension rising in the hall. It was silent until the hat shouted...

"Slytherin!" and one of the four crowds at the very right side of the hall started cheering crazily while clapping and shouting out my name for three bold times.

"Y/N! Y/N! Y/N! Ayyyyy!" Some were standing on their seats jumping like crazy, some hitting the table with fists, and... 

I saw a boy with a striking platinum blond hair. He reminded me so much of the man in my dream. I stared at him for a while then his eyes met mine. I quickly looked away.

Did he catch me staring at him? I needed to act calm.

"You may now go and join your house" The old lady directed me and I stood up and walked towards the table that cheered for me.

I approached the table and people slightly moved to their sides for me to sit near the centre, right next to the blond boy. He looked scary but I still nodded to express gratitude. As I sat down, questions from all corners flooded in.

"Are you really the Lascelles?"

"Why are you so late?"

"What are you wearing?"

"Which school did you transfer from?"

They were all asking the same questions. Then it was when a young kid asked me this question "Have you seen you-know-who?" that the blond boy rose from his seat angrily, thumping the table with his fist that shut everyone up in the house.

I flinched and grabbed my chest to calm down my pounding heart. I seriously couldn't stand this place and these people. Somebody, please tell me it's just a dream. When I turned to look at the blond boy, he already was sitting back down, drinking his glass of water, with his eyes already on me.

– Draco's pov –

The last Lascelles is here.

I've heard of the famous "Lascelles" before and there's probably no one who doesn't know about her quite tragic story. Then I looked up to see her talking to Professor Dumbledore.

She looked completely perplexed. It seemed like she doesn't know anything about her true self. It was quite fascinating, almost hilarious to watch. She's literally the girl version of Harry Potter. What is she even wearing? Ew, red. Green would look better on her. I hope she gets sorted into Slytherin... No, I did not think that. I frowned, disgusted.

When the hat shouted "Slytherin" I looked up to see her sitting on the sorting chair. My eyes then caught her already staring at me. She quickly turned her head around. Was she looking at me or just the crowd? I was unsure. Whatever.

She then sat right next to me at the table. My heart started skipping. It was probably because "the Lascelles" is sitting next to me, alive. As her long and neatly curled hair made a slight contact with my shoulder, I could smell her perfume. Vanilla and mint. I don't want to but I admit she has a pretty good taste in perfume.

I was gradually getting more and more annoyed by the excitement and noises she has caused on the table and that's when I heard someone saying "Have you seen you-know-who?"

That stupid kid clearly does not know what his question is implying. It was actually none of my business but my anger just burst out. Just because I was annoyed. Nothing else. I made a loud warning thump without much thought. I looked at Y/N grasp her chest.

Did I scare her? A worried look was put on my face but again, it was none of my business.

Weak. I sat back down quickly, trying to be casual again but she still had her hand on her chest. Then she turned to look at me with her y/e/c eyes. This time she didn't turn around as soon as my eyes met hers, but she did after a while. Nobody ever dared to look straight into my eyes, though, except for my friends.

What is she trying to get out of me? What does she want?

I felt the need to keep close eyes on her.

– y/n's pov –

Wow. He had such beautiful deep grey eyes that shined silver like a pair of crystal quartz. Well, he was very attractive and almost hypnotising. Shit. I looked at him for too long. Embarrassed, I quickly turned to face my front. Then he grabbed my chin and made me face him.

"Do you want to be friends with me?" A small smirk grew on his mouth. That was unexpected and I was speechless because I literally didn't know what to say. I just got more embarrassed as I remembered what happened earlier on.

Shit, he definitely did catch me staring at him earlier.

"You keep looking at me" His drawling voice said as if he read my mind. He then leaned towards me and all of a sudden, his face was closer to mine.

I flinched. His quite forceful touch reminded me of Christian.

"Not that it's your choice anyways" He smirked and looked at me coldly. I figured it was his way to express how he's disgusted by me giving him attention. I was so embarrassed but I hit back, just like how I did to Christian. I shoved his arm away from my chin and leaned towards him, placing my face closer to his just like how he did. He leaned back slightly, startled, as if he didn't expect a counterattack.

"You wish" I gave him a pitying smile and people around us chuckled. I was unsure if my action was directed at him or Christian in my head, but I was sure that it felt good.

He didn't seem mad, though, since the angry face he shot at the boy who asked this random question before wasn't present. He instead was smirking. I mean I will definitely find a way to go back to my normal life so I won't have to put up with him ever again anyways. I really wanted to try the food on the table but I lost all my appetite. I felt like I was going to throw up everything I eat right now, so I just stood up and left the hall to find Dumbledare, who now wasn't at the Hall.

– Draco's pov –

I definitely did not expect a backlash from her. She embarrassed me in front of people.

Normally, I would feel angry but I found her fascinating.

I followed her out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 45 13
Its his last year at Hogwarts and former Hogwarts bully, Draco Malfoy just wants to clean up his act and get through the year. Maybe even apply for a...
2.2M 65.1K 46
REWRITING!! In which time would never be enough, and vows lived to be broken. | "Always such a good girl for me, aren't you?" Draco groaned into my...
73.4K 2.1K 23
Tears fell out of her bright baby blue eyes. She didn't even care her makeup was smearing. "I thought you'd changed" she choked through her latest so...
436 7 14
"Come on Draco! It's fun!" The young Smithstone exclaimed as she was running around in the pouring rain like a child, Malfoy chuckled at the scene as...