House on Haunted Hill

By N7Kenny

In this remake of the 1969 horror classic, five strangers are invited to spend the night in the infamous "Hou... More

House on Haunted Hill

103 1 0
By N7Kenny

FADE IN:

EXT. BEACH – NIGHT

A crescent moon illuminates the star-filled sky, the ocean water reflects this. There is nothing but silence, the only sound being the random occurrence of waves crash against the beach and then retreating. The camera pulls up to reveal the beach is at the bottom of a very tall hill.

EXT. THE HOUSE – NIGHT

Atop of the hill sits a very large house made almost entirely out of glass. It is three floors high. A majority of the inside can be seen through the glass. The décor is modern and new, looking like it came right off the IKEA assembly line.

INT. THE HOUSE – LIVING ROOM – NIGHT

2009

The living room is large and takes up most of the first floor. There are couches, a large TV, a dining room set, as well as various other pieces of furniture including a fully stocked bar. The rest of the first floor is taken up by the kitchen area and a bathroom. The sound of the front door being unlocked is heard and swings open. DAVID PRITCHARD, late-40s, tall and lean with greying dark hair walks into the house followed by CLAUDIA, early 30s, a beautiful woman, obviously way too young for David. Both are dressed formally.

Claudia

: Ugh, David, what time is it?

David checks his watch.

David

: A quarter to four.

Claudia

: Quarter to four? Oh, that is the last time I go to one of your office parties, baby.

Claudia begins removing her coat and purse while David remains in the middle of the room not looking at her.

David

: Last time I invite you too. Think I didn’t see you eye-fucking Tom from across the room?

Claudia

: Oh, give me a fucking break, David. I’m not even gonna get into it with you right now. I’m going to bed.

David

: I’m gonna make myself a cup of coffee.

Claudia

: Make one for me too.

David begins walking towards the kitchen. Claudia follows.

INT – THE HOUSE – Kitchen – NIGHT

David pulls out the coffee pot from the coffee maker and pours some into a mug while Claudia stands behind him leaning against a counter.

Claudia

: You can’t complain, you don’t work tomorrow. I have to wake up in four hours.

David

: (obviously annoyed) I know, Claudia.

Claudia

: You could‘a stayed there for the whole party. Probably could’ve fucked that little bitch secretary with fake the tits too.

David’s face becomes angered.

Claudia

: What? You think I don’t know these things? I’m not stupid, David. Why don’t you be a man and just admit it, huh?

David grips the coffee mug, his hand trembling from rage.

Claudia

: Maybe you should get with her. Maybe E.D. turns her on. Or is that just with me?

David then spins around and tosses the coffee right in her face. Claudia stumbles backward. Her face becomes beat red as steam and heat rises from her face. She lets out blood-curdling screams.

Claudia

: DAVID!

David turns around and pulls open one of the counter drawers and pulls out a kitchen knife. Claudia begins limping out of the kitchen slowly with her hands on her face. David comes up behind her, grabs her hair and yanks her head back.

Claudia

: NO!! DAVID!!

David shoves the knife’s blade into Claudia’s side. She screams and he pushes it in deeper. He yanks the knife out and shoves it back in. He repeats this twice more and lets go of Claudia’s hair. She falls to her hands and knees crying and gripping her side as blood drips to the floor.

Claudia

: Oh my G-…David…please…

David drops the knife to the floor and turns back to the counter drawer. He grabs the drawer handle and begins pulling on it. He pulls the drawer out of the counter and lets it fall to the floor.

Claudia

: David…I’m sorry…PLEASE!

David reaches into the counter where the drawer once was and pulls out a .37 magnum revolver. He aims it at the back of Claudia’s head and pulls the trigger.

BAM!

The back of Claudia’s head explodes. Blood and brain matter splatter and she slouches to the floor, dead. David stares at the body for a moment. He sighs and then turns the gun on himself, pressing it against his temple. He pulls the trigger.

BAM!

TITLE CARD: HOUSE ON HAUNTED HILL

INT. LOREN RESIDENCE – BEDROOM – DAY

Present Day

CLOSE UP – A pair of feet

Walk across a smooth, waxed hardwood floor leaving wet footprints behind them as they walk. They obviously belong to a female which becomes obvious when the camera pans up to reveal ANNA LOREN, mid-30s, absolutely stunning, a regular seductress with long dark hair and a foreign vibe to her. She speaks with an Italian accent and stands completely naked and wet having obviously just come out of the shower.

The bedroom is large and beautifully decorated. Its color theme is a mixture of white and blue. Behind Anna is a short hall with a door to a bathroom and a door to a closet. In one hand she holds a towel which she is using to dry off the back of her neck. A cell phone on a dresser beside her begins to ring. She drops the towel, picks up the phone and answers it.

Anna

: Vincent.

INT. LIMOUSINE - DAY

VINCENT LOREN, early 40s, a dark, handsome gentleman with obvious charm sits in the back of his stretch limo, his cell phone pressed to his ear and a glass of brandy on the rocks in his other hand.

Vincent

: Anna, baby, what are you doing?

INT. LOREN RESIDENCE – BEDROOM – DAY

Anna is now putting on a silk white robe, holding the phone between her ear and her shoulder.

Anna

: Just got out of the shower, tell me what I want to hear.

She pulls on the straps to tighten the robe.

INT. LIMOUSINE - DAY

Vincent

: And what’s that?

INT. LOREN RESIDENCE – BEDROOM – DAY

Anna now sits on the edge of the king-sized bed in the room.

Anna

: My party, Vincent. Did you send the invites? I called Carol and told her to leave the guest list on your desk.

Vincent

: (over the phone) Would you relax? I’ve got it covered.

Anna

: Don’t fuck this up, Vincent.

INT. LIMOUSINE – DAY

Vincent

: Don’t stress yourself too much, Anna, I don’t think you can afford anymore worry lines.

INT. LOREN RESIDENCE – BEDROOM – DAY

Anna

: (sly and bitchy) Oh, you think this is st­ress? Wait ‘till you see me tonight if you fuck this up. DON’T fuck this up. I don’t think the doctor would fall for yet another “accidental poisoning”

INT. LIMOUSINE – DAY

Vincent chuckles silently to himself

Vincent

: That’s just fascinating, Anna, but I’ve gotta run. Since your home, why don’t you give that vibrator I bought your for Valentine’s Day a test-run, you’ve been uptight lately. Then again, you’ve always been such a frigid little bitch. Talk to you later, sweets.

Vincent hangs up the phone and places it on an arm rest beside him. He brings the brandy up to his lips, but stops and looks down at it suspiciously.

INT. VINCENT’S OFFICE – DAY

Vincent stands in front of his desk holding a stack of paper and looking through them with a look of disgust. Behind him is CAROL, his secretary. Vincent’s office is well lit with decent furniture and an overall aura of importance coming from it.

Vincent

: This is the guest list?

Carol

: Yes, she called me and told me she’d fax it over here and to leave it on your desk.

Vincent

: She’s ridiculous if she thinks I’m sending THIS many invites to THIS many people, I hardly know any of them.

What does she think I am, made of money? Make a single comment, Carol and your ass will be on the street in no-less than five minutes.

Carol nods nervously.

Vincent

: You’d think she was fucking dying. She’s turning thirty-seven. It’s costing me a fortune alone to rent the house.

Vincent stops and moves behind his desk and sits down. Carol watches as he places the stack of papers on the desk and begins typing something. He looks down once at page on top of the stack and types something else. He stops and looks over at Caorl.

Vincent

: Carol, I’m gonna need you to run a few errands for me and do some research, but first, get rid of the shit.

Vincent motions towards the guest list.

Carol

: Yes, Mr. Loren.

Carol comes over, picks up the guest list and exits the room with it.

INT – JAMES STARK’S OFFICE – AFTERNOON

JAMES STARK, 31, handsome with dirty blonde hair. A pompous, fast-talking lawyer who sits behind the desk in his plush office staring at his laptop screen. There is sudden knock on the door and it swings open right afterward. LAURA, James’ secretary, perhaps a bit too sexy, enters.

Laura

: Mr-

James

: (puts one finger) Whatever happened to waiting ‘till the person in the room says “Come in” before entering?

Laura

: (flirtatiously) Well, I’m sorry, Jimmy-boy. Maybe I was just excited to see you.

James

: (not looking at her) Jimmy-boy?

Laura

: You know Christmas is only two months away, maybe I should sit on your lap and tell you what I want.

James

: (still not looking at her) Come on, Laura, you know it doesn’t have to be Christmas for you to sit on my lap and tell me what you want. It certainly never stopped you before.

Laura

: Ain’t that the truth.

James

: (STILL

not looking at her) Right. Have Mr. Dawson call me as soon as possible, we need to discuss his tax returns, set up a meeting with Clive Josephs’ wife, she’s been giving me the eye and push the meeting with Dr. Phelps to next Thursday, I’m going to Reno.

Laura

: Oooh, Reno. Can I come?

Laura steps into the room and stands in front of the desk.

Laura

: We can rent a shabby hotel and never leave it.

James

: (STILL not looking at her) I’m not going there for a wet weekend, okay? I’m going to try my hand at the slots. I need money.

Laura

: Oh…right…speaking of needing money…

NOW James looks at her.

James

: Yes?

Laura

: Mr. Dawson, Clive Joseph and Dr. Phelps all found new lawyers, they called me this morning.

James pauses without saying a word for a moment leaving Laura obviously uncomfortable.

James

: All three?

Laura nods.

James

: Second time this week, fifth time this month…I’m fucked.

(beat)

James

: God knows how much longer Vincent Loren will let me represent him.

Laura

: Oh! Speaking of which! This just came for you.

Laura pulls out a beautifully embroidered enveloped and holds it out to him. James reaches out and takes it.

James

: For me? Who sent it?

Laura

: A messenger just dropped it off.

James stares at the front of the envelope.

James

: “Mr. Vincent Loren”. Goddamn, this guy is too fucking loaded.

James flips the enveloped over and tears it open. Laura looks on with interest. James pulls out a beautifully embroidered card matching the envelope. He reads it silently to himself.

Laura

: What does it say?

CLOSE UP- The card

From the desk of Mr. Vincent Frederick Loren,

You are cordially invited to attend a birthday celebration for

Mrs. Annabelle Loren (nee Bartolocci)

On the Thirty-First of October, 2012

in THE HOUSE ON HAUNTED HILL

2607 Castle Road

Los Angeles, CA 90027

Join us for a night of terror and humiliation

With ONE MILLION DOLLARS to those who survive the entire night

(RSVP information on back)

James flips the card and looks at the back.

James

: It’s a birthday party invitation.

Laura

: For him?

James

: His wife. I’ve never even met his wife. Then again, this is his fourth.

Laura

: You’re one to talk. By the way, your ex-wife called about the divorce papers.

James

: (still looking at the invitation) That’s funny, Laura. Yeah, you’re hilarious. One more stupid crack like that and I’m never sleeping with you ever again. Now, stop fucking around and get back to work.

Laura sighs and exits the room, closing the door behind her. James stares at the invitation with both suspicion and interest.

INT. APARTMENT – KITCHEN – AFTERNOON

The kitchen is very small, complete with basic appliances and a small table with two chairs. It is both messy and cluttered. Sitting at the table is OLIVIA BRAUN, 27, young, cute and fit. She is going through a stack of mail looking bored and tired. WATSON PRITCHARD, late 20s, the nerdy kind with curly dark hair enters wearing only a towel around his waist.

Watson

: Anything for me, babe?

Olivia

: Eviction notices, letters from the bank, bills. Honey, we are up to our necks in debt.

Watson

: I know, I know.

Watson comes over and puts his hand on her shoulders and begins massaging her.

Watson

: I’m sorry. Look, I’ll go to the bank later, I’ll speak to the landlord, we’ll get this all sorted out, don’t worry.

Olivia

: Okay…okay…I’m sorry, I just need to-

Watson

: Relax. You just need to relax, okay?

Watson leans down and kisses her neck. Olivia smiles.

Olivia

: Oh! And this came for you.

Olivia grabs an envelope from the pile on the table and holds it up. Watson takes it and reads the front.

Watson

: Vincent Loren?

Olivia

: Who’s that?

Watson

: Rich guy, he owns a bunch of companies. His whole family’s loaded. He’s the guy who rented the house.

Olivia

: Well, why is he sending you mail?

(beat)

Watson

: Well, I think we should find out…

INT. CAR REPAIR GARAGE – AFTERNOON

It’s your typical car repair garage with tool racks on the walls, a car suspended in the air by a lift undergoing regular maintenance. Underneath the car, laying down on a creeper doing repairs is a man.

Man’s Voice

: (OS) Yo, Carl!

CARL WINTERS, 40, slides out from underneath the car. A tall, funny-looking guy with curly black hair. He has a tired, no-nonsense look about him.

Carl

: What is it?

MARK, another mechanic enters, walking towards Carl

Mark

: You’ve got a visitor. Guy says he wants to talk to you…PERSONALLY.

Carl

: Who is it, Mark?

Mark

: I don’t know, man. He’s driving a stretch. Would you just go talk to him?

Carl sticks his hand into his pocket and pulls out a rag. He wipes his face off.

Carl

: Alright.

Carl stands up.

Carl

: Would you just finish up here? This hunk ‘a shit needs a muffler replacement.

Mark

: Got it.

EXT. CAR REPAIR GARAGE – AFTERNOON

Carl walks out from the garage cleaning his hands off with the rag. Parked out front is a stretch limousine and standing beside it is DENNIS, early 50s, dressed in a driver’s uniform with a name tag.

Carl

: Help you?

Dennis

: (holding out his hand) Carl Winters?

Carl shakes his hand.

Carl

: Uh, yeah. Who are you?

Dennis

: I’m Dennis, I was looking to speak with you personally.

Carl

: What’s wrong with the stretch.

Dennis

: Well, it’s leaking transmission fluid, but that’s not the point of my paying you a visit.

Carl

: Then can we get to the point? I’ve got a lot of work to do.

Dennis

: No problem.

Mark comes out of the garage and walks over to Carl and Dennis. He stands next to Carl.

Mark

: What’s going on?

Dennis reaches into his pocket and pulls out an envelope. He holds it out to Carl. Carl looks at it for a moment, then at Dennis. Finally, he takes the envelope.

Carl

: What’s this?

Carl and Mark read the front.

Carl

: Vincent Loren, huh?

Mark

: Who’s that?

Carl

: Rich guy. I’ve fixed up his cars before. Guy’s loaded.

Dennis

: Here’s a token of his gratitude.

Carl rips open the envelope and pulls out the invitation. He begins reading it.

Carl

: (reading) You are cordially invited to attend a birthday celebration for Mrs. Annabelle Loren on the Thirty-First of October, 2012 in the House on Haunted Hill.

Carl chuckles to himself and looks up at Dennis.

Carl

: What is this bullshit?

Dennis

: Read on.

Carl looks back down at the invitation.

Carl

: (reading) Join us for a night of terror and humiliation with ONE MILLION DOLLARS to those who survive the entire night.

Mark

: Oh, this is a fucking scam…

Carl looks up at Dennis.

Carl

: Yeah, why the fuck would Vincent Loren wanna give ME one million dollars? I’ve never met his wife before in my life and what the hell is the “House on Haunted Hill”?

Dennis

: Oh, I assure you, sir, you aren’t the only one invited. You are however the only one personally invited. I needed to get the limo fixed and I figured I’d kill two birds with one stone and bring you the invite as well.

Mark

: I’ve heard of the House on Haunted Hill. It’s this really huge glass house that’s supposedly haunted, I’ve seen it. Bunch of people died in there or something. It’s like an hour drive from here.

Dennis nods. Carl continues to look at Dennis suspiciously.

Dennis

: Now, how about that transmission fluid?

INT. ARIADNE’S PENTHOUSE – BALCONY – EVENING

New York

ARIADNE ALIACOFF, 40, a beautiful, elegant woman with long, curly brown hair stands out on the balcony, a phone pressed to her ear and invitation in her other hand. She comes off as sweet at first, but once you get to know her, you realize that is not the case.

Ariadne

: Hello, Vince…It’s Ari.

Vincent

: (over the phone) Ariadne, how are you?

Ariadne

: I’m wonderful, as always. Listen, I just got your invitation.

Vincent

: (over the phone): That’s wonderful, doll, are you coming?

Ariadne

: Am I coming? What, to celebrate the cunt’s coming of fucking age? I don’t even know if I’ll have the money to pay for the flight. And one million dollars each, haunted house? What’s all that about?

Vincent:

(over the phone): Baby, you’re 2000 miles away, I never get to see you. Phone sex at the office just doesn’t cut it sometimes.

Ariadne

: (flirtatiously) Oh, yeah? Need the real thing, huh?

Vincent

: (over the phone): Well, It’s been awhile since the Loren Charity Ball, Ari. What if I pay for the plane ticket?

Ariadne

: (giggles) Vince, you say that like I actually wanna go. I don’t know about you, but singing “Happy fucking birthday to fucking you, you stupid bitch” to your wife isn’t high up on my bucket list.

Vincent

: (over the phone): Don’t do it for her, do it for me.

Ariadne sighs.

Ariadne

: You still haven’t answered my questions. Why one million dollars? Why a haunted house?

Vincent

: (over the phone) Anna originally made a guest list three pages long. Bunch of rich fuck socialites…and you. I destroyed that list and decided to make a new one. A list of four people so in need for money, they’ll about do anything to get it. That includes you.

Ariadne

: Four people? Some party this will be, who else was invited?

Vincent

: (over the phone) That’s not important, you wouldn’t know them anyway.

Ariadne

: Okay…and this whole haunted house nonsense?

Vincent

: (over the phone) That was Anna’s idea. She thought it’d be fun to scare the shit out of everyone.

Ariadne

: Well, that’s all well and good. Vincent, enjoy your party, I won’t be attending.

Vincent

: (over the phone) Ari, I already told you I’d pay for your plane ticket. Don’t be stubborn, you know you need the money, you know you want to come…and you know you want to see me.

Ariadne sighs again and shakes her head.

Ariadne

: Okay, Vincent, I’ll come…

Vincent

: Good. You better start packing, because the party’s in two days. I’ll text you the flight info in the morning. Goodnight, love.

Ariadne

: Goodnight.

INT. LOREN RESIDENCE – BEDROOM – EVENING

Vincent is sitting on his bed naked with a blanket covering his lap. He pulls his cell phone away from his ear and places it on the night table. Anna enters the room in her silk robe.

Anna

: Who were you on the phone with?

Vincent

: Looks like all your guests have received your invitations, dear.

Anna

: Good.

Anna stands at the foot of the bed and removes the robe, letting it fall to the floor. She stands completely naked and Vincent grins. Anna gets on the bed and begins crawling towards Vincent seductively.

Vincent

: Bored?

Anna

: All day.

Anna sits on Vincent’s lap and kisses him.

EXT. DARK ROAD – NIGHT

A dark road, far from the buzzing city life of Los Angeles, California. There are no street lights present, the only source of light being the moon in the sky. The woods surrounding the road are dark and deep. It’s like no man’s land. It’s as though the place wasn’t meant for people to be in or as though the darkness is supposed to be foreboding, scaring off any and all people who come this way. It’s quite terrifying, yet intriguing at the same time. The temptation to discover what waits at the road’s end would more than likely attract an explorer or two. However, one would not stay long. The darkness. It’s scary.

Suddenly, a light pools from a bend in the road. It comes closer, becoming larger as it draws nearer. It soon becomes obvious these are headlights. A black hearse drives by. As if the road wasn’t terrifying enough. Another hearse follows close behind. And another…and another. Four hearses driving up the dark road creating light in a place once depicted as a realm of complete darkness. The windows are tinted, creating the illusion of whom the driver is and whom the passenger is. The hearse cars continue, each going at the same steady pace.

EXT. FRONT GATE – NIGHT

The four hearses eventually come to a large front gate which spans across the road and around. Beyond the open gate is the infamous HOUSE ON HAUNTED HILL. The lights are in the house, finally shedding some light in the area.

The back door of the first hearse in line opens and Ariadne steps out dressed beautifully elegant in a long, blue cocktail dress and a white shawl. She stares up at the house in awe.

Ariadne

: My God…

The back door of the hearse second in line opens and Watson steps out wearing a nice suit. He looks at the house, then turns back to the car and helps Olivia out of the backseat. They both look up at the house in just as much awe as Ariadne.

Olivia

: This house is beautiful.

Watson

: To the naked eye, maybe.

Ariadne turns around and looks at Olivia and Watson. The backdoors of the two final hearses open. James comes out of the third and Carl comes out of the last. James is wearing a suit while Carl is dressed more casually in a blazer and black dress pants.

Carl

: Well, goddamn, if this isn’t a site for sore eyes…

Watson and Olivia move forward towards Ariadne, with Carl and James following them.

Olivia

: Is it only the five of us?

Carl

: I’m assuming so, there haven’t been any other cars behind us.

James

: Well, we won’t get any answers standing around out here, freezing our asses off. Let’s get inside.

Ariadne

: Good idea.

Ariadne begins to walk forward towards the gate. Carl and James follow, moving past Watson and Olivia. Olivia begins to follow the two men, but stops and turns around when she realizes Watson isn’t moving. He is simply standing there, staring up at the house in fear.

Olivia

: Baby…?

Watson looks over her.

Watson

: Yeah. Sorry, this place just brings back horrible memories.

Olivia moves over to Watson and takes his hand.

Olivia

: We’ll be okay.

Watson

: Will we? Everybody that has stayed in this house has died. My father, my uncle…EVERYBODY. I just don’t know if the money’s worth it.

Olivia

: It’s one million dollars…we could pay off a lot with that.

Man’s Voice

: (OS) Hey!

Olivia and Watson look in the direction the voice came from. It’s Carl. He’s halfway to the house, while Ariadne and James are far ahead.

Carl

: You two coming or what!?

Olivia

: We’ll be right there!

Carl shrugs and continues on.

Olivia

: Come on, we’ll be okay.

Olivia smiles at Watson. He smiles back and kisses her on the lips.

Watson

: Alright, let’s go.

The two walk forward towards the gate holding hands. They move through the gate.

Watson

: I just got queasy.

Olivia

: (reassuring) Everything will be fine.

The two continue on.

INT. THE HOUSE – LIVING ROOM – NIGHT

The house has not changed much in the way of furniture. It’s still beautiful and pristine with “brand new” shine to it. It doesn’t look like the type of house to have the kind of history that it does. Ariadne stands in the middle of the room looking about. James and Carl stand by the doorway. Watson and Olivia soon enter.

Ariadne

: Oh yes, I can definitely see myself having a nice time here.

Carl

: (walking towards her with a smirk) What if the ghosts get you first?

Ariadne

: First of all, I meant me and some friends at another time. Second of all, ghosts do not exist. People choose to blame the unexplainable on bullshit to get attention when they can’t find a logical explanation.

Watson

: You really don’t believe in ghosts?

Ariadne

: (turning to him) Oh, come on, don’t tell me you do.

Watson

: I do. Take it from the man who owns this house.

James

: Whoa, whoa, this is YOUR place?

Watson

: I don’t live here, if that’s what you’re asking. I inherited the place from my father after his death who inherited it from my uncle after his death. Mr. Loren rented it from me for the party. He just never mentioned anything about inviting me.

James

: Lot of death in your family, kid.

Watson

: I’ve noticed. Wanna know the weird part? Both my father and uncle died in this house. Everybody who’s ever lived in this house has died.

Carl

: How did they die?

Watson

: Three years ago, my uncle shot and killed his girlfriend and then turned the gun on himself and blew his brains out.

Ariadne

: (sarcastically) Oh…lovely.

Carl

: And your old man?

(beat)

Watson

: He hung himself after his wife killed herself. His second wife, not my mother.

Ariadne

: And did she die in the house, as well?

Watson

: Yeah, she…slit her wrists in the bathtub.

James

: (snorting) That sucks.

Olivia glares at him.

Carl

: This is a pretty weird party, don’t you guys think? Only the five of us and I personally don’t know Mr. Loren that well. I’m a mechanic, I’ve fixed up his cars a few times, but that’s it.

Olivia

: Well, we’ve never even met the guy. He just phoned Watson here one morning asking about the house and they made a deal. We don’t even know how he got our number.

James

: I’m sorry, Watson? What are you, a butler?

Watson

: Right, I’ve never heard that one before. It’s a family name, alright?

Carl

: (looking over at James) Well then what’s your name, Mr. Fantastic?

James

: James Stark. My condolences.

Olivia

: (to Carl) And you are?

Carl

: Carl. Carl Winters, but you all can just call me Carl.

Ariadne

: (speaking loudly and proudly) Ariadne Aliacoff.

James

: You look like you have an ear to the ground, Queenie, you know the Lorens?

Ariadne

: (hesitantly) I’m good friends with Mrs. Loren, yes.

James

: Then you’re really the only one out of the five of us who should’ve been invited, sweetheart.

Carl

: Hey, the guy’s giving away one million to whoever can spend the night, I’m not complaining.

Ariadne

: The mechanic business not working wonders I take it, Mr. Winters?

Carl

: (angered) Carl and no, it isn’t. I don’t place judgment on you, pristine bitch.

James

: (to Olivia) What’s your name, Tinker Bell?

Olivia

: (rolling her eyes) Olivia. Olivia Braun.

James

: You and Watson here are like boyfriend, girlfriend or something like that?

Olivia

: Yeah, we’re like boyfriend, girlfriend or something like that.

James chuckles. Ariadne turns and takes notice of the bar.

Ariadne

: Well, since neither our host nor our hostess has welcomed us yet, I think I’ll have a drink.

EXT. FRONT GATE – NIGHT

A stretch limousine pulls up behind the row of parked hearse cars. It stops and the back door opens. A woman’s foot slipped into an elegant pair of high heels steps out of the car followed by another and the end of a long, beautiful and elegant dress. The woman steps out of the car completely revealing that it is Anna. She looks at the hearse cars with a look of confusion and closes the back door.

INT. THE HOUSE – LIVING ROOM – NIGHT

Ariadne and Carl stand by the bar beside each other. In Ariadne’s hand, a glass of brandy, in Carl’s hand, a beer. Olivia and Watson now sit beside each other on the couch, while James sits alone, relaxing in a club chair.

Carl

: Anybody want anything?

Olivia

: No, thank-you.

Watson

: I’m alright, thanks.

James

: I’ll have a gin and tonic.

Carl nods and goes to prepare the drink while Ariadne moves over to the couch and sits in it, drink in hand.

James

: So, Mr. Watson, you say you believe this haunted house crap cause you got family who died here…why would you come back?

Watson

: For the money, really. Olivia and I aren’t doing so great, money wise-

Olivia

: What he means is we’re broke, we’re about to be evicted and we get bank notices every week.

Watson sighs softly to himself.

James

: Well, that blows.

Carl

: (preparing the gin and tonic) And you believe that money is worth dying for?

Watson

: Well, like I said, only the people who’ve lived here have I died…and I obviously don’t live here.

Ariadne

: Mr. Pritchard, did it ever occur to you that psychotic breaks may just run in the family? You don’t seem any worse for wear, just move in here, you’ll be fine.

Watson

: I’ll just ignore the comment about psychotic breaks and simply say that-

The sound of a woman clearing her throat cuts him short and every turns to the front door where Anna now stands looking both confused and annoyed. Olivia, Watson and James stand up from their seats looking equally confused. Ariadne follows suit slowly, but with a sly smirk on her face.

Ariadne

: Annabelle.

Anna flashes a short smile for a second that is barely noticeable, immediately returning to confusion.

Anna

: Might I ask who all of you are.

Man’s Voice

: (O.S.) They’re your guests, my darling.

Everyone turns in the direction of the voice to find that Vincent has stepped out from a hallway leading out of the living room. He has a sly smile across his face and a lit cigarette between his middle and index fingers. He is dressed in a lovely and expensive suit.

Vincent

: Good evening, everyone, I am your host, Vincent Loren.

Anna glares at him with complete rage while everyone looks on, their minds wandering.

Vincent

: It appears you’ve all helped yourselves to the bar and begun to become acquainted with each other, which is exactly what I had hoped considering the seven of us will be spending the night together.

Ariadne

: A night I’m sure will be rather dull, Mr. Loren.

Vincent

: Your tone might change come tomorrow morning…if you’re still alive.

James

: What, you think the ghosts are gonna kill us?

Carl

: We have no ties to this place.

Vincent

: Hasn’t stopped them in the past. Right, Mr. Pritchard?

(beat)

Watson

: You could say that…

Carl

: So this million dollars each thing…that’s for real?

Vincent

: Completely. I’m a man of my word and one million to me is no more than a penny is to you.

Vincent chuckles to himself. James rolls his eyes.

Vincent

: So, I imagine you’ve all introduced yourselves to one another, but I’m afraid not to my dear wife.

Vincent moves over to Anna who still looks pissed and puts his arm around her. She pushes him and crosses her arms.

Vincent

: My dear…

Anna

: I need to have a word with you later…DARLING…

Vincent

: There will be plenty of time for words in a moment, allow me to introduce our guests.

Vincent begins going down the line, motioning towards the guest when he said their name.

Vincent

: Carl Winters, James Stark, you know Ariadne Aliacoff, of course, Watson Pritchard, the owner and his girlfriend, I believe, correct?

Olivia

: Yes, I’m Olivia. Olivia Braun.

Vincent

: And you all know my wife here, Annabelle Loren.

Anna

: (whispering) Soon to be widow.

Vincent laughs.

Vincent

: Well, it appears my wife would like to have a word with me…

Anna

: Several.

Vincent

: I will return in a moment and will give you a sense of what will occur tonight and tomorrow morning. Hors d’oeuvres will be served shortly and you’ll continue to find booze at the bar. Enjoy!

Vincent walks away towards the hall he first came out of with Anna following close behind. He disappears down it, leaving the guests alone once again.

INT. THE HOUSE – MASTER BEDROOM – NIGHT

We hear a pair of stomping feet barge into the large master bedroom, followed by another pair walking at normally. We hear the bedroom door slam shut. The master bedroom is beautiful, complete with beautiful décor, as well as a door leading to a bathroom. The color scheme is basically white and red, the blanket on the king sized bed and the drapes being red, as well as some other furnishing. Everything else is basically white. The curtains are drawn, covering the glass walls and shielding the room from the outside wall.

Anna

: Three pages long. Three FUCKING pages long my guest list was, Vincent! Where the hell is it?

Vincent

: You mean that list of stuck-up, uptight, money-hungry jackasses who’ll do nothing but sit around and stick their noses where they don’t belong? I destroyed that list, darling.

Anna

: (obviously annoyed) You’re un-fucking-believable, Vincent! Stupid of me not to expect something like this from you. Who the fuck are those people, then?

Vincent

: Well, you’ve got little Miss Tight Twat, Ariadne Aliacoff down there…

Anna sits on the edge of her bed removing her heels.

Anna

: Of all the people on my guest list to keep…

Vincent

: You’ve got Mr. Pritchard, the owner of this goddamn place and his girlfriend. Then of course James Stark, our lawyer…or former lawyer I should say…

Anna

: And Mr. Bartender?

Vincent

: Carl Winters, our mechanic. They’re all strangers to each other, but they have one thing in common: they need money.

Anna

: And!?

Vincent

: And in the invitations, I promised one million dollars to anybody who can stay ‘till morning.

Anna

: IF they still ‘till morning? What, you think GHOSTS will get them?

Vincent

: Maybe. For all we know this party will turn into a blood bath by sunrise.

Anna

: Would certainly save me a lot of work.

Anna begins taking off her jewelry and Vincent sits on the bed beside her, taking a drag from his cigarette.

Vincent

: Thinking of attempting another poisoning, are you?

Anna

: (giggling maniacally) Kool-Aid kamikaze. (giggling again) Something you ate, the doctor said.

Vincent

: Is that what you have planned for tonight? Cause if it is, you’ve fucked up by telling me.

Anna

: (grinning) Cyanide soup…

Vincent

: And still, you’ve fucked up by telling me.

Anna

: Vincent, I have absolutely no intention of staying up late thinking of ways to kill you, I don’t need the worry lines.

Vincent

: You certainly had plenty fun last time. And you’re right about the worry lines, next year, I’ll buy face cream for your birthday.

Anna rolls her eyes.

Vincent

: Plus you won’t want wrinkles all over yourself when you go down to your party.

Anna

: I’m not going to the party, nor is it mine.

Vincent

: Your name’s on the cake, darling.

Anna

: And my foot will be up your ass in about two seconds. The party WAS mine until YOU invited all the guests. Now, I’m gonna go take a shower to wash all this make up off, then I’m leaving. It’s your game now.

Anna begins to stand up, but Vincent grabs her hair hard and pulls her back down. She winces in pain.

Vincent

: Don’t walk away from me, Annabelle.

Anna

: Fffffffffuck you…

Vincent

: Right now?

Anna

: Let go of me, Vincent…

Vincent

: Now, you’re going to go downstairs and soak up the bullshit those people down there spew with that cheap shit-eating grin you always flash, do I make myself clear?

Anna

: Go to hell!

Vincent yanks her hair harder.

Vincent

: DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR?

(beat)

Anna

: Yes, dammit…

Vincent

: Good.

Vincent let’s go and Anna just sits there, staring forward, breathing heavily.

Vincent

: Now, how about I join you in your shower?

Anna glares at him and stands up. She walks to the bathroom door, enters it and slams the door shut behind her. Vincent chuckles and takes a drag of his cigarette.

INT. THE HOUSE – LIVING ROOM – NIGHT

The five guests are now sitting on the couch. Only James, Ariadne and Carl have drinks in their hands. All the attention seems to be on Carl.

Carl

: Then after my father kicked me out, I tried my hand at baseball, that was a bust. So then I just came back here and got a job as a mechanic working part-time as a bartender and a sales associate at Walmart with absolutely no money.

James

: Your life sucks, dude.

Ariadne

: Yeah, I’d have to agree with Mr. Stark, you have an uncanny skill when it comes to fucking up your life.

James

: Says the widow…

Ariadne glares at him with complete rage.

Olivia

: So, is this party gonna start anytime soon?

Man’s Voice

: (OS) Right now, my dear.

Everyone turns to see that Vincent has re-entered the room flashing a toothy grin.

Vincent

: Allow me to apologize on behalf of my wife, she’ll join us later. Now before the party begins let’s go over some of the details.

Vincent moves over to the couches and sits in one of the two club chairs (Carl has the other, and the other four guests are sharing the couch). The guests follow him with their eyes and he moves.

Vincent

: At midnight tonight, the hearse cars in which you arrived in will depart and the front gates will be locked. They will return at ten in the morning, open the gates and give everyone who’s still alive a lift home. If you do not wish to stay, you must let me know before midnight. Of course if you do choose to leave before midnight, you will not be receiving the one million dollars I’ve promised.

Ariadne

: I’m interested in your reasons for this party, Mr. Loren.

Vincent

: Ghosts, Mrs. Aliacoff. Aren’t you curious to see one?

Ariadne

: Ghosts are nothing but a myth, Vinc-…Mr. Loren, created by either hysteria or attention seekers. You’ll see I’m right.

Vincent

: Your tone may change after tonight, my dear.

Watson

: I said the same thing.

Vincent

: Mr. Pritchard, you’re the owner of the house, why don’t you give us a bit of history?

Watson stares at Vincent for a moment, then sighs and sits up.

Watson

: Well, the house was built in 2000 by Richard Paymon, a psychiatrist and demonologist of sorts. From what I hear, he was the real quiet, loner type. Guess that explains why he built a house on a hill miles from anyone else. He had a wife named…Catherine, I believe, whom he killed.

James

: How’d he kill her?

Watson

: He decapitated her with an axe.

Ariadne

: And you just know all this information off the top of your head, do you?

Watson

: Well, the information has been passed down from owner to owner.

Vincent

: Continue, Mr. Pritchard.

Watson

: (sighing) Well, after he killed his wife, he killed himself by jumping off the hill the house stands on and falling to his death. In 2003, his sister inherited the house, but she didn’t want it so she put on the market. At the time, my mother had just recently died of cancer in our home in her bed and my father couldn’t deal with the thought of living in the house his wife died in, so he bought this house from Paymon’s sister. I had my own apartment at the time, so I had no reason to go live with him…plus he found himself another girlfriend, Lily, who I wasn’t particularly fond of. She ended up slitting her wrists in the bathtub, he hung himself and my uncle, my dad’s brother inherited the place. He moved in with his girlfriend, but he killed her, then killed himself, now the place is mine. The End.

Vincent

: So there are six ghosts just wondering the halls of this place?

Watson

: That’s what I’m assuming, though I’ve yet to actually see one.

Vincent

: Well, I’m sure the house will pop your ghost cherry tonight.

Watson

: Well, from what I’ve heard, the ghost activity is very strong down in the basement.

James

: There’s a basement to this place?

Watson

: Well, yeah…

James

: Let’s go check out!

James stands up, very eager. He tosses his drink back and puts it down on the coffee table.

Watson

: Right now?

James

: Yeah! Come on, don’t be a pussy, Mr. Butler.

Vincent

: I’ve never seen the basement myself.

Carl

: I’m up for it!

Carl puts his beer on the table and stands up, followed by Vincent and Ariadne.

Watson

: Alright, alright, I’ll take you. Just be careful, it’s easy to get lost down there.

Watson stands up and looks down at Olivia.

Watson

: You wanna come, babe?

Olivia

: Oh, no, I think I’ll just stay up here and have a drink.

Watson

: Olivia, I’d really feel better if you just came with us.

Olivia

: I’ll be fine, babe, don’t worry about me. You know better than anyone that I can scream pretty loud.

Watson chuckles and nods.

Watson

: Alright. If anything happens, call us.

Olivia

: I will.

Watson

: Okay.

Watson leans down and the two share a kiss.

Watson

: We won’t be long.

Watson turns to the others who have been talking amongst themselves the whole time.

Watson

: Alright, follow me everyone.

Watson moves around the couches and starts down the hallway leading out of the living room. Vincent, Ariadne, Carl and James follow while Olivia sits and watches them go.

INT. THE HOUSE – DINING ROOM – NIGHT

The dining room takes up the back of the first floor. It is where the hallway from the living room leads to. There is a long dining table on the right side of the room and a staircase going up on the left side. There is also a door on the wall in the hallway and a door under the stairs. The dining room has set with a lovely dining set as well as some beautiful candle sticks. Watson, Vincent, James, Ariadne and Carl come into the room from the living room. Ariadne looks around the room, admiring.

Ariadne

: Lovely.

Watson

: It’s this way.

Watson leads the group to the door under the stairs. He grabs the knob, pulls the door open and stands beside it waiting for someone to go in first. The others peer down. It’s just a dark staircase leading to yet another door.

Carl

: What’s down there?

Watson

: A mess…

Ariadne

: Is it safe?

Watson

: Aside from the ghosts, yes, it’s perfectly safe. But you don’t believe in ghosts, right?

Ariadne glares at Watson who simple smiles at her.

Watson

: After you.

INT. THE HOUSE – MASTER BEDROOM – NIGHT

The bathroom door opens and Anna exits, wet from the shower and wearing her favorite silk robe. She holds a towel in her hand that she soon tosses to the floor. She moves to the glass walls and stares out them, one hand on it.

Anna

: Goddamn this f-cking place…

Anna continues to stare out it for a moment. She soon turns around and re-enters the bathroom.

INT. THE HOUSE – MASTER BATHROOM – NIGHT

The bathroom is average in size. It is decorated with your average furniture: a bath/shower against the back with the curtain drawn, sink on the left wall with a mirror above and a toilet against the right wall. Anna walks in and stands in front of the sink staring at herself in the mirror. She sighs heavily and her eyes begin to water.

Anna

: Goddamn him too…

She unties the robe and lets it drop to the floor, the camera staying behind her revealing a number of red bruises all over her back. She opens the mirror cabinet and begins looking through as the camera pans over to the bathtub.

We now see that the bathtub isn’t the same as when the scene began. When the scene began, it was completely empty. Now it stands filled to the brim with dark, crimson red blood.

Back to Anna, we see that she is now re-applying some make-up, completely oblivious to the blood-filled tub.

Now back to the bathtub, the blood remains static, unmoving. Until suddenly, it bubbles slightly. And suddenly, but slowly, a head begins to rise from the surface. It’s a woman with black hair and she is covered completely in blood. She rises some more, now sitting in the tub. There is not a speck of flesh colored skin on her. Nothing, but red. She is absolutely gorgeous with long, fine hair.

Anna is going through the cabinet, still and drops a small razor into the sink. She looks down at it and is about to pick it up, but she is suddenly interrupted. A right arm slides around her from behind, sliding diagonally across her chest and gripping her left breast. The arm is completely red with blood obviously belonging to the woman from the tub. The left hand now comes across, sliding diagonally as well, but downwards towards Anna’s pelvis. The woman from the tub’s head now comes and she places her chin on Anna’s right shoulder. Anna stares ahead at the mirror, her eyes and mouth wide with both fear and shock. Her eyes slowly close and she looks upwards, gasping with pleasure. The camera angle moves to Anna’s waist and from the woman’s left hand and finger movements in Anna’s pelvis, it is clear what is happening. The camera goes back to Anna’s shoulders and Anna is now moaning with pleasure and the blood woman is now staring into the side of Anna’s face with a look of seriousness.

Blood Woman

: Believe in me…feel me…

Anna gasps loudly, not pleasurably this time. The Blood Woman vanishes and Anna stares at herself in the mirror with a blank expression. She looks down and takes the razor from the sink.

Blood Woman’s Voice

: (VO) Feel my pain…

Anna holds the razor to her arm and slides it across, blood oozing from the wound. Suddenly, she gasps and regains her fear out of nowhere. She looks down and screams, shocked at what she is doing. She throws the razor into the sink and backs away against the wall behind her in total fear. Gasping for air, she looks around the room confused and terrified.

Anna

: (breathing heavily) What…the fuck…?

INT. THE HOUSE – BASEMENT MAIN ROOM – NIGHT

The main room of the basement is square shaped and average in size. Against one wall is the exit door. In the middle of the room is large altar covered in a red cloth. There are two wooden stools, one on each side of the altar positioned diagonally. They are also covered with red cloths. On the altar has books, lit candles and other strange objects on it. Behind the altar is a large mirror and before it is a square trap door. On the other three walls of the main room is a single wooden door. The room is dusty and dirty. The exit door opens and Ariadne enters followed by Watson, Vincent, James, and then Carl. They spread as Watson closes the door behind them, all their eyes on the altar in the middle of the room.

Ariadne

: What is all this?

Silence for a moment.

Carl

: God only knows…

Watson

: Uh, this…this has always been here. When my father bought the house, Richard Paymon’s sister told him not to disturb the altar in the basement under any circumstances. Why, I do not know.

Vincent

: Who lit those candles? It certainly wasn’t Annabelle or myself…

Watson

: Umm…good question, but they can’t be blown out. No matter what. Believe me we’ve tried. Go ahead, give it a shot.

Ariadne

: (shaking her head) I’m okay…

Watson moves forward, walking close by Ariadne, passing her.

Watson

: (teasing) A little scared, Miss Aliacoff?

Ariadne

: Go to hell.

Watson

: We’re already there.

James points at the trap door.

James

: What’s that?

Watson follows his finger with his eyes and sees the trapdoor.

Watson

: Oh, that’s…yeah be careful with that. Apparently, Mr. Paymon used to mix concoctions and sh-t like that for who knows what reason.

James

: So, that’s what’s in there.

Watson

: (bluntly) No, it’s just a pool of acid now.

Vincent

: Well that’s cheerful…

Ariadne

: And the acid still…works?

Watson

: Yep. So don’t fall in there. Destroys everything of hair and flesh, just leaves the bones.

(beat)

James

: (looking around) Well, what’s through all these other doors?

Watson

: Hallways…more hallways, dust, creepy shit, more hallways. I told you, it’s easy to get lost down here.

James

: What kinda creepy shit?

Watson

: The kinda creepy shit that’ll keep you up at night…the kinda creepy shit no person should ever have to see.

Ariadne

: And you’ve seen it?

Watson

: (glumly) Sadly.

James

: I’m curious to see this shit now.

Watson

: Hey, if you wanna go exploring these halls, be my guest. Just know what you’re doing and where you’re going.

Carl

: Yeah, do some Hansel and Gretel shit

Watson

: Exactly.

James approaches the door on the left side of the room, slowly. Then turns back at the group.

Carl

: Is anyone else coming?

Watson

: Oh, I’m good. I don’t need to explore this place any more than I already have, it scares me enough as it is.

Ariadne

: Yeah, I’m staying here as well.

Watson smirks.

James

: Mr. Loren?

Vincent

: Why not, I’m intrigued

Vincent follows James.

James

: Carl?

Carl looks at Watson, undecidedly, then back at James.

Carl

: Oh, what the hell.

INT. THE HOUSE – LIVING ROOM – NIGHT

Olivia stands by the bar making herself a drink of some kind on the rocks. She seems deeply concentrated, unaware of her surroundings. From behind her, we see Anna enter the room through the hall. She now wears the dress she had on when she first arrived at the house. From Anna’s angle, Olivia is directly to her left. Anna notices Olivia and stares at her. Olivia slowly turns around and when she sees Anna, she jumps, gasps, screams lightly and her drink slips from her hand and crashes to the hard wood floor beneath her, the glass shattering.

Olivia

: Oh my God!

Anna looks down at the mess on the floor, then back at Olivia.

Anna

: I apologize, Miss, I didn’t mean to frighten you.

Olivia

: (catching her breath) No, it’s okay, it’s my fault. I’m sorry, I’ve just been freaked out ever since I got here.

Anna

: I don’t blame you. With my husband running around, it’s easy to get scared. Let me get you some towels.

Anna leaves the room through the way she came.

INT. THE HOUSE – BASEMENT HALLWAY – NIGHT

The hallways are dark, dusty and dirty, only illuminated by a single, cobweb-covered lamp above. Several doors line the walls. Walking through the halls is James, Carl and Vincent.

Carl

: This house is fucked up, man.

James

: Yeah and Pritchard wasn’t kidding about these hallways, they’re confusing as shit.

Carl

: You saying we’re lost?

They turn left into another similar hallway. James looks back at Carl.

James

: No, we’re not lost, I know exactly where we are.

Carl

: So, where the hell are we?

James stops moving, the other two stop as well. James looks around, confused.

James

: Umm…

Carl

: Fuck this.

Carl pushes past James, annoyed.

James

: What the fuck are you getting mad at me for!? All three of us are here, we all could’ve kept track of where we are.

Carl turns to James, even more annoyed.

Carl

: Well, you’re the fucking tour guide, Jimmy boy! (mocking) “Oh, let’s go check out the basement”.

James

: No one forced you to come explore the basement with me, asshole!

Vincent

: That’s enough! We’re never gonna find our way back if we stand around here arguing, let’s just relax and see if we can retrace our steps.

James and Carl remain silent, trying to calm down.

Vincent

: Now, let’s go.

Vincent turns around and walks back the way they came. James follows while Carl stays behind catching his breath. Suddenly, the lights go out shrouding the basement halls and Carl in total darkness.

Carl

: Holy fuck!

It is completely silent aside from Carl’s nervous heavy breathing.

Carl

: James!?

No answer.

Carl

: Mr. Loren!? HELLO!?

Still no answer. We can’t even see Carl at this point, but we do hear his heavy panting.

Carl

: Fucking shit…

We soon hear Carl fumbling in the darkness, still breathing hard. The light from a cell phone screen suddenly illuminates the halls a bit. Carl took out his phone and is now using it as a flashlight. We barely see his face now. He is nervous and covered with his own sweat. He spins around still holding the phone in front of him. SUDDENLY:

A GHASTLY WOMAN’S FACE!

Illuminated by the cell phone, the pale face has stringy dark hair and white eyes. She screams a blood-curdling scream. Carl does the same.

INT. THE HOUSE – BASEMENT MAIN ROOM – NIGHT

Watson and Ariadne are standing in the middle of the room alone waiting for the others to return. Ariadne is stands with her arms crossed looking patient while Watsons stands by the altar examining it.

Ariadne

: Jesus, where are they!? They’ve been gone for-

Watson

: -five minutes?

Ariadne looks over at Watson and rolls her eyes.

Ariadne

: I just wanna get out of the goddamn basement.

Watson

: Why, Ariadne, you scared?

Ariadne

: (sighs heavily) No, it’s just dirty and dusty AND…AND this altar shit is…pretty creepy, I won’t lie.

Watson

: I thought you didn’t believe in this stuff, Ariadne.

Ariadne

: MISS ALIACOFF. And I don’t…

Watson

: Let me ask you something, MISS ALIACOFF, if you saw a really legitimate looking Bigfoot in the forest, but you knew it was just a man in a costume, would it scare you?

Ariadne

: No…I’d no it’s a fake…

Watson

: Hmm…interesting.

The door on the left side of the room suddenly bursts open and James and Vincent come out. Watson and Ariadne turn to them.

James

: Is Carl here?

Ariadne

: No, he was with you.

Watson

: (concerned) Where is he?

James

: I don’t know.

Watson

: YOU DON’T KNOW!? What the fuck happened!?

Vincent

: He was with us one second, then the power went off, it came back on a minute later and he was gone.

Watson

: Oh, you guys FUCKED up!

Watson walks towards the door they came out of.

Watson

: You REALLY fucked up! James, take me the way you guys went.

James

: But I-

Watson turns to him, angered.

Watson

: JAMES! SHUT THE FUCK UP AND TAKE ME!

James and everyone else in the room immediately become stunned at Watson’s outburst.

James

: Alright, alright.

Vincent

: I’ll stay here with Miss Aliacoff.

INT. THE HOUSE – BASEMENT HALLWAY – NIGHT

James’ still lit up cell phone clatters to the ground and the screen goes dark, followed by James who hits the ground hard. The lights above turn on and the ghoul standing before him is illuminated. She stands glaring down at James wearing a see-through, pink negligee.

James

: Who are you? WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU!?

Female Ghoul

: Who I am doesn’t matter…it is WHAT I am that you must fear.

James

: FUCK YOU, YOU BITCH! I’M NOT RUNNING! I’M TIRED OF RUNNING!

James stays on the floor, sweating and panting. Suddenly, the woman is on the floor behind him, her lips right by his ear.

Female Ghoul

: BIG mistake…

James gasps and jumps up moving to the other side, backing away rapidly, unable to catch his breath. And again, the woman’s behind him.

Female Ghoul

: Feel my pain…

Carl jumps and spins around facing her.

Carl

: FUCK OFF, YOU LITTLE DEAD CUNT!

The woman slams her hands on either side of Carl’s head and stares into his eyes with rage.

Female Ghoul

: FEEL…MY…PAIN…

James groans in pain while the woman stares at him with an evil grin crossing her face. Trickles of blood begins running from Carl’s eyes, down his cheek. The groaning becomes more intense and louder. Soon, blood begins sputtering and spewing from Carl’s neck splashing onto the woman’s face.

Carl

: N-…no…

The woman pulls his head up…and off. She raises it higher, more blood spewing from his neck. Most of the blood came from his jugulars.

Carl

: NOOOO!!!!!!

The camera zooms into Carl’s right eye, then zooms back out.

INT. RUSTY ROOM – UNKNOWN

Carl sits on his knees wearing a strait jacket in the middle of an old, strange, rusty room. A light from an opening above shines on him. The floors and walls have stains of blood on them. Around the room are several people hanging upside down by hook through their feet attached to the ceiling. They are all completely naked and covered with wounds, scars, cuts and stains of blood. They are also moaning with either pain or pleasure.

Carl

: HELP!!!!!!! HELP ME!!!!!

Carl begins to sob uncontrollably.

Carl

: OH GOD…WHERE AM I…!?

(beat)

Man’s Voice

: (OS) Hell.

Carl screams a blood-curdling scream and the camera zooms into his eye again, then zooms back out.

INT. THE HOUSE – BASEMENT HALLWAY – NIGHT

Strands of bloody flesh and bone begin to appear in the space once occupied by Carl’s neck. Blood continues to splatter on the ghoul’s face and eventually, she pulls his head off completely. The flesh snaps and red steam and blood spew from Carl’s neck stump. Carl’s headless body falls backward and hits the ground, lying on its back. The woman stands at the head she now holds in her hand and gazes into its eyes.

Female Ghoul

: Now we have seven.

The woman brings the head closes and kisses it softly and lusciously on the lips.

INT. THE HOUSE – LIVING ROOM – NIGHT

Olivia is sitting on the couch holding a drink and looking around. Anna is approaching the couch holding her own drink. She sits beside Olivia.

Olivia

: God, this house is amazing…how’d you find out about it?

Anna laughs a slight, bitchy laugh.

Anna

: Google. I just searched creepy houses for sale or rent in the area considering its Halloween. This was the only place that came up.

Olivia

: I see, but how did you make the guest list? We barely know you or your husband and vice versa.

Anna

: I didn’t make the guest list…he did. I originally wanted to invite my friends, but my prick of a husband destroyed that list and made his own.

Olivia

: And he chose all of us because…

Anna

: I asked him the same thing. He said because you all need money. Didn’t know he was such a charitable man.

Olivia

: Right…

Olivia looks down at her drink.

(beat)

Anna stares at Olivia who only has her eyes down.

Anna

: I realize how…unusual and dull this party is. You can thank my husband.

Olivia

: (looking up) Well, it sure is interesting, I’ll tell you that much.

Anna

: Why did you and Mr. Pritchard come here tonight?

Olivia

: Well, the invitation promised one million dollars each.

Anna

: Why did my husband pick you?

Olivia

: I don’t know…I guess he knew. Or maybe he felt he should invite the owner of the house to the party he’s throwing in it…I really don’t know.

Anna

: Interesting. My husband’s a strange man.

Olivia

: Have you and your husband fallen out of love with each other.

Anna

: Were it that obvious? We’ve been out of love with each other for three years.

Olivia

: And you’ve been married for…

Anna

: Four years. It was easy to stop loving him. When you’re the fourth wife of a billionaire, it’s hard to feel special.

Olivia

: I understand. Have you ever considered divorce?

Anna

: I have…but I have something else in mind. Might I ask why you didn’t go down to the cellar with the others?

Olivia

: Well, the thought of going into the basement of a haunted house didn’t sound to amusing to me. I also just wanted to relax for a bit.

Anna

: Do you believe in ghosts?

Olivia

: I do. I’ve just never seen one and I hope to God it stays that way.

Anna

: Spending a night here, your prayer will likely be ignored. Do yourself a favor and don’t go anywhere in this house by yourself.

Olivia

: But I-

Anna

: You’re in danger…we all are.

Olivia

: You mean the ghosts?

Anna

: Yes, but not just them…

Olivia

: Then who…?

Anna

: I hope for your sake you never have to find out.

Anna takes a final sip from her drink and stands up from the couch. She moves to the hallway entrance and exits the living room leaving Olivia on the couch confused.

INT. THE HOUSE – BASEMENT HALLWAY – NIGHT

Watson and James are walking through the basement hallways, searching frantically.

Watson

: Carl!?...CARL!?

James

: All these fucking doors and hallways, we’re never gonna find him!

Watson

: We could try, do you have any idea how dangerous it is down here? This is the most active place in the whole house.

James

: Look, like I said, he could be anywhere. Let’s head back before WE get lost too…or worse.

Watson stops moving, as does James.

Watson

: You’re right…alright, let’s head back.

The two men turn around and head back the way they came.

INT. THE HOUSE – BASEMENT MAIN ROOM – NIGHT

The door on the left side of the room opens and Watson and James re-enter the room. Vincent and Ariadne, whom are still there patiently waiting, turn their attention to them.

Vincent

: Any luck?

Watson

: Nope, none. It’s a maze down here; we wouldn’t be doing Carl any good by getting lost ourselves.

Vincent

: Good point. Alright, let’s head back up; I’m sure he’ll turn up eventually.

The four get together and move to the exit door. Vincent pulls the door open and he, along with Ariadne and James exit the room going up the stairs. Watson stops and turns around taking one more look at the room.

Watson

: I’m sorry, Carl…

Watson follows them out the door, closing the door behind him.

INT. THE HOUSE – MASTER BEDROOM – NIGHT

Anna sits on the edge of her bed combing her hair, staring ahead at the mirror atop the vanity across from her. She appears sad, breathing slowly and trying to relax. The camera centers on her troubled face which suddenly turns to shock. Her mouth opens a bit and her eyes widen. The camera pulls back to reveal that the Blood Woman is now on the bed behind her on her knees. The woman moves to Anna on her knees and places her hands on her shoulders. Anna gasps shortly as the woman moves her lips to Anna’s ears.

Blood Woman

: Feel…my pain…

Anna attempts to put on a strong, angry front.

Anna

: No. You’re not real…you’re not here…

Blood Woman

: You don’t believe that…you fear me…you fear what I am and what I might do…what I will do.

Anna loses her fake anger and lets her previosly sustained fear come out.

Anna

: Who are you?

Blood Woman

: Who I am does not matter. But you can call me…Lilith.

Anna gulps…barely able to speak.

Anna

: What do you want?

Lilith

: I want you…Annabelle.

Suddenly, the bedroom opens and the camera fast pans to the door to reveal that it is Vincent. He enters the room and closes the door behind him. Panning back to Anna, we see that she is again alone on the bed.

Vincent

: Looks as though the house has claimed its first victim.

Anna

: What? Who?

Vincent

: Carl…Mr. Winters…

Anna

: He’s dead?

Vincent

: Well, right now he’s just missing. We were all in the basement and he, Mr. Stark and myself went to go explore the rest of it.

Vincent moves across the room to the glass walls opposite from him. Anna follows him with her gaze.

Anna

: Then what happened?

Vincent

: The power went out in the basement for a moment and when it came back on, he was gone.

Anna goes back to brushing her hair. Vincent puts one arm on the glass wall and stares out it.

Anna

: I had no idea this place had a basement.

Vincent

: Neither did I. It’s a maze down there; you could go missing down there. Actually now that I can think about it, you should definitely go check it out.

Vincent chuckles and Anna rolls her eyes.

Anna

: Maybe now would be a good time to hand out our little party favors.

Vincent turns to her.

Vincent

: You think so?

Anna

: It’d make things much more interesting. At the same time you may as well show them to their bedrooms, it’s almost midnight.

Vincent

: Will you join me?

Anna

: For the last time, Vincent, I am not going to your party.

Vincent

: (angrier) And for the last time, it is not my party. It’s yours. Now you are coming with me downstairs and mingling with your guests-

Anna

: (looking at him) MY GUESTS!? Vincent, those are not MY guests. My guests were written on three sheets of fucking paper! Three sheets of paper YOU destroyed!

Vincent

: And would the party be as interesting as it is now had we invited all the guests you wanted?

Anna

: I know I would’ve have at least have SOME semblance of fun…

Vincent

: Don’t bullshit me, Annabelle. The only time you ever have fun is when you’re fucking every living thing in Los Angeles.

Anna

: It’s much more than I can say for you.

Anna puts her brush down on the bed beside her and stands up. She walks over to Vincent and puts her hands on her waist.

Anna

: Fuck you and your party, you flaccid little FUCK!

Vincent pulls his arm back and smacks Anna across the face. She yelps and falls to the floor.

Vincent

: You are going to the party…and that is final.

Anna looks up at Vincent with a bruise on her face and tears in her eyes.

Vincent

: Touch that up or I’ll make it worse…

Vincent steps over Anna and walks across the room to the door.

INT. THE HOUSE – LIVING ROOM – NIGHT

James and Ariadne are sitting on the couch, while Watson and Olivia are standing up facing them. Ariadne has a drink in her hand and James has his face buried in the palms of his hands. Watson and pacing back and forth and Olivia has her arms crossed. They all seem stressed and scared.

Olivia

: So, you have absolutely no idea where he could be?

James

: (raising his head) No, Olivia. There’s like a hundred FUCKING places he could be down there!

Olivia

: Well, we can’t just leave him down there! We’ve gotta keep looking!

Ariadne

: (annoyed) Excuse me, you weren’t down there. You didn’t see the fucking maze that the basement is, okay? You were busy up here getting your swerve on. If you’re so eager to get lost, YOU go down there and look for him! It’d certainly be one less annoying mouth to deal with.

Olivia

: Eat shit, you dried up bitch!

Ariadne

: EXCUSE ME?

Olivia

: You fucking heard me! I’ve had enough of you and your mouth tonight! Maybe if you pulled your head out of your ASSHOLE, you’d realize that nobody here likes you or likes dealing with your bullshit!

Watson stops pacing.

Watson

: Olivia…

Ariadne

: No, Pritchard, let her finish, cause I find it pretty funny that she has A LOT to say about ME talking shit…but when it comes to her-

Olivia

: When it comes to ME, I actually have a reason to talk shit! Unlike you who doesn’t seem to know how or when to SHUT THE FUCK UP!

Ariadne throws her drink to the ground. The glass shatters and the drink seeps out to the floor. She stands up and approaches Olivia, enraged.

James

: Shit…

Ariadne

: You honestly think I give a fuck what anybody thinks of me, let alone YOU!? Cause, bitch, if you think that’s true, you’ve got another thing coming!

Ariadne pushes her and Olivia stumbled back a bit.

Olivia

: Don’t fucking touch me…

Watson

: Girls.

Ariadne

: I’LL DO WHATEVER THE FUCK I WANT!

Ariadne pushes her again, harder this time.

Olivia

: I SAID DON’T PUT YOUR FUCKING HANDS ON ME!

Olivia pushes Ariadne hard. She stumbles back and falls backwards, into the couch.

Ariadne

: I’m gonna kick the shit out of you…

Olivia

: Just try it!

Watson stands in front of Olivia.

Watson

: ENOUGH! BOTH OF YOU!

Ariadne

: Don’t st-

Watson

: Miss Aliacoff, you stay right there and you shut the fuck up, do you understand me?

Ariadne

: But, I didn’t-

Watson

: SHUT…THE FUCK…UP.

Ariadne glares at him and sighs heavily. She sits back against the couch and crosses her arms.

Watson

: We’re never gonna find Carl by fighting and turning on eachother. So cut the bullshit RIGHT NOW! Okay!?

Olivia sighs and rolls her eyes, looking to her right.

Watson

: I wanna hear it from both of you.

Olivia

: Okay…

Ariadne rolls her eyes and nods.

Watson

: Good.

We then see that Vincent has entered the room.

Vincent

: What is going on down here?

Everyone turns to Vincent.

Watson

: Olivia and Ariadne just had a few…differences they needed to settle. Everything’s fine now.

Vincent

: Glad to hear it. We can’t have arguing amongst us, not when Carl is missing. Now, it is almost midnight, if you’ll join me, I’d like to show you all to your bedrooms.

Ariadne

: That’d be wonderful.

Vincent

: Come along then.

INT. THE HOUSE – THIRD FLOOR HALLWAY – NIGHT

The third floor hallway is rather simple. At one end is a staircase leading down to the third floor. At the other end is a single door and on both sides of the hallway are two doors. Vincent ascends the stairs followed by Watson, Olivia, Ariadne and James.

Vincent

: You will be spending the night in these rooms. All are equal in size and décor and you’re welcome to make yourselves right on home. On each of your beds, you’ll find yourselves a small party favor from my wife and I.

Vincent stops at the first door on the left, as do the guests.

Vincent

: Miss Aliacoff, this is your room.

Ariadne moves past the other guests and opens the bedroom door. She takes one more look at the others, enters, then closes the door behind her. Vincent moves to the door opposite Ariadne’s.

Vincent

: Mr. Stark.

James moves to the door and enters his bedroom, closing the door behind him. Vincent moves to the door next to James’ and opens it, pushing it open slowly.

Vincent

: And this room is for you, Mr. Pritchard.

Watson

: Thank-you, Mr. Loren, we’re grateful.

Vincent smiles.

Vincent

: Sleep well.

Vincent turns and walks back down the hallway. Watson and Olivia watch him descend the stairs and disappear from view.

Olivia

: That guy creeps me out…

Watson

: You and me both.

Watson turns to Olivia.

Watson

: Wanna go to bed?

Olivia

: I don’t know…I’m not really tired just yet. Are you?

Watson

: A bit.

Olivia

: Okay, well, why don’t you go take a nap? I just have to use the bathroom.

Watson

: (smiling) Okay. And might I say, when you were ripping Ariadne a new asshole…you were really turning me on.

Olivia giggles and bites her bottom lip.

Olivia

: (flirtatiously) Oh yeah?

Watson nods, smiling.

Watson

: Yeah…

Olivia

: Well, maybe if you get naked, get in bed and wait patiently, I’ll be back in a moment and turn you on even more, how does that sound?

Watson

: Sounds like a plan to me.

Olivia

: Alright then. Be back in a minute.

Watson smiles uncontrollably and enters the bedroom closing the door behind him. Olivia smiles for a moment, but the smile soon fades. Her eyes begin to well up with tears. She covers her mouth and dashes for the door at the end of the hall.

INT. THE HOUSE – WATSON & OLIVIA’S ROOM – NIGHT

The bedroom is beautifully decorated, yet not all that large. The color theme is a beige-like color. It has a queen sized bed and all the furniture has been cleaned and dusted. Watson stands by the bedroom door, staring forward at the bed across from him. Sitting on at the end of the bed is a rectangle present box. It’s black with a purple bow tied around it. Watson stares at it both scared and intrigued.

INT. THE HOUSE – THIRD FLOOR BATHROOM – NIGHT

The camera is close on Olivia’s face. She is on her knees in front of the toilet, her head hovering over it. Vomits flows from her mouth, into the toiler. She gags and lurches making noises of struggle.

Olivia

: Fuck…

She stops and spits out the last of the vomit. She wipes her mouth clean with the back of her hand and flushes the toilet, her face and neck covered with sweat.

Olivia

: (sighing) Oh God…

INT. THE HOUSE – WATSON & OLIVIA’S ROOM – NIGHT

Watson moves slowly towards the bed across the room from him, not taking his eyes off the gift box sitting upon it. His facial expression is a mix of curiosity, confusion and fear, though he seems relaxed all together. He grabs the box and sits on the edge of the bed, placing it on his lap. His face becomes more fearful and nervous and he pulls the bow off and lets it fall to the floor. He pulls the top of the box open to reveal a small, black coffin made of wood.

Watson

: (smirking) Cute…

Watson reaches into the box and pulls the coffin out, placing the box on the bed beside him. He lifts the top of the coffin open to reveal a Browning 9x19mm Hi-Power handgun inside.

Watson

: (no longer smirking) Whoa…

Watson pulls out the handgun, gripping it in the palm of his hand, feeling it’s weight.

Man’s Voice

: (OS) Do it…

The voice is echoed and ghostly. It startles Watson into looking up from the gun in his hand. He looks forward and we see that a man now stands in front of the bedroom door. The man is stern-looking with a full head of dark hair and a beard. He stands staring at Watson who’s face turns to complete shock.

Watson

: Dad…?

Suddenly, the man’s face is now directly before Watson causing him to jump back, his mouth hanging open.

Watson’s Father

: Kill her, my son. Do what must be done. The duty which befell upon me must now be yours. Kill her.

Watson’s face goes from shocked and terrified to normal and un-phased. He sits normally at the edge of the bed once more, still gripping the gun.

Watson

: Yes.

The man is now gone. Vanished as if he were never there. The bedroom door swings open and Olivia enters, smiling.

Olivia

: Hey, hon.

Olivia closes the door behind her and leans against it with her back, smiling at Watson. She then notices the gun.

Olivia

: What’s that?

Without a single change in his expression, Watson aims the gun forward at Olivia and pulls the trigger.

BAM!

The back of Olivia’s head explodes. Blood splatters against the door behind her and her body slumps to the floor. Watson then turns the gun on himself, aiming it into his left temple.

BAM!

Gasp!

Watson sits up in bed, terrified and gasping for air. It was only a dream. His neck and forehead are covered in sweat and in his arms is the mini coffin from the gift box. He looks around the room, breathing heavily.

Watson

: What the fuck?...Oh, what the fuck?

The bedroom door opens wide and Olivia comes in, closing it behind her. Her facial expression goes from normal to concerned when she sees Watson.

Olivia

: Baby?

Watson stares at her with wide eyes still breathing heavily. Olivia walks over to the bed and crawls on top of it.

Olivia

: Baby, what’s wrong?

She crawls up beside Watson and strokes the side of his arm, looking into his eyes.

Watson

: I, uh…

Watson sighs heavily, closes his eyes and shakes his head.

Watson

: I just fell asleep and had a…bad dream, that’s all.

Olivia frowns and looks down at the coffin in his arms. She takes it from him.

Olivia

: What’s this?

Watson

: The party favor Mr. Loren mentioned, I imagine. I found here on the bed.

Olivia opens the coffin. Her eyes go wide when she sees the gun inside.

Olivia

: The f-ck is this for?

Watson

: I wondered the same thing. This Loren guy is getting freakier and freakier by the minute. What the hell is his deal bringing us all up here like this? He says it’s for his wife’s birthday, but how many times has she shown her face tonight.

Olivia

: I spoke with her while you guys were in the basement, she came downstairs.

Watson

: She did? Why didn’t you tell me this before?

Olivia

: Well, Carl going missing seemed more important at the time.

Watson

: What did you two talk about?

Olivia

: Well, she’s royally pissed off about this party, says that she originally invited a bunch of her friends, but Mr. Loren destroyed her guest list and made a new one: the five of us.

Watson

: Anything else?

Olivia

: That she and her husband have been out of love with each other for a long time now. Oh! And she told me that we’re in danger being in this house…by something other than the spirits.

Watson becomes confused.

Watson

: That’s strange…what could she be referring to?

Olivia

: I don’t know, but she wasn’t kidding. Freaked me out a little bit.

(beat)

Watson

: Guess we have the rest of the night to find out.

Olivia

: Yeah, but I don’t wanna think about that right now…I wanna think about us…the proposition I made earlier. We still up for that?

Watson smirks.

Watson

: I am if you are.

Olivia

: (biting her bottom lip) Lie on your back then.

Watson does as he’s told and Olivia throws her leg over his waist, sitting on his pelvis. She leans down and kisses him on the lips.

INT. THE HOUSE – ARIADNE’S ROOM – NIGHT

As Vincent promised, Ariadne’s room is just like Watson and Olivia’s in terms of size and décor. Ariadne stands by the window, staring out it and clutching the gun from her gift box tightly in her hand. A knock on the bedroom store startles her. She spins on her heel and aims the gun at the bedroom door.

Ariadne

: (nervously) Who is it?

Man’s Voice

: (behind the door) Your host, my dear.

Ariadne lets her arms fall by her side and smirks.

Ariadne

: It’s open.

The door opens and Vincent steps in, smiling at her. He turns, peeks outside the hallway and closes the door.

Ariadne

: You lost?

Vincent smiles a sly smile and shakes his head. He beckons for her to come over with his finger. Ariadne places the gun on the end table beside her bed and walks over to him. He wraps his arm around her waist, pulls her close and kisses her on the lips. They pull away.

Vincent

: I missed your lips.

Ariadne

: Annabelle’s cold, dead lips not doing justice for you, I see.

Vincent

: Not the one’s on her mouth at least.

Ariadne giggles and they share another kiss. They pull away.

Ariadne

: So hard to focus on pretending NOT knowing you when all I wanted was one thing.

Vincent

: (chuckling) Then let’s not waste time. To the bed?

Ariadne

: (smiling and nodding) To the bed.

INT. THE HOUSE – JAMES’ ROOM – NIGHT

James sits on the edge of the already familiar bed in the already familiar room, looking down and holding the gun in his hand. He sighs and looks up to see that Claudia now stands before him. He jumps, gasps and throws himself back, crawling on his back against the headboard of the bed.

James

: Who the f-ck are you?

Claudia, who is dressed in nothing but a short, silk, see-through robe, puts one finger to her lips.

Claudia

: Ssshhhh…

Claudia slips her shoulder out of the robe and stares at James seductively. James gulps and his fear appears to slowly settle. Claudia climbs on top of the bed and begins crawling towards him.

James

: Are…are you…?

Claudia smiles and removes her robe letting it slip off the bed, to the floor.

Claudia

: Put your hands on me, James.

James

: (in disbelief) What…?

Claudia

: You do want me…don’t you?

James gulps and begins to relax, letting his guard down.

Claudia

: You know you want me…don’t pretend you don’t.

Claudia places her hand on James’ chest, which is heaving in and out slowly. James places his hand over hers and smiles nervously.

Claudia

: That’s what I thought.

INT. THE HOUSE – MASTER BEDROOM – NIGHT

Anna sits on the floor alone in the bedroom, her back against the wall beside the bathroom door. Her face is red and her eyes are puffy. She’s been crying.

Anna

: Fuck…

Anna stands up from the floor and wipes her eyes. She moves over to the glass wall and stares out it. Suddenly, something catches her eyes. Her face turns to confusion.

Anna

: What…?

Anna turns away from the wall and dashes for the bedroom door.

INT. THE HOUSE – WATSON & OLIVIA’S ROOM – NIGHT

Watson and Olivia are underneath the blanket, naked. Watson is on top, both are moaning with pleasure and pure ecstasy. Their bodies glisten with sweat. Olivia’s back arches and she leans her head back, smiling. Her smile soon vanishes, though. Something Watson does not notice. She looks up at him, with a looks of confusion.

Olivia

: Wait…

Watson

: (passionately) No.

Olivia

: No, babe, I’m serious. Get off.

Watson looks down at her with a look of worry.

Watson

: You okay?

Olivia

: No, I’m not okay, it hurts. Get off!

Watson

: What hurts?

Olivia

: JUST GET THE FUCK OFF OF ME!

Watson does as he’s told and takes himself off of Olivia. Olivia jumps and rolls off the bed to the floor.

Watson

: Jesus! Babe!

Watson gets off the bed and runs by her side.

Olivia

: OH MY GOD…!

Watson

: Olivia, what’s wrong!?

Olivia

: OH…FUCK! FUCK!

Olivia lurches forward and projectile vomits blood onto the floor.

Watson

: HOLY SHIT!

Watson jumps back in total terror.

Olivia

: OH GOD! HELP ME!

Watson

: WHAGT THE F-CK IS GOING ON!?

Olivia

: OH NO…BABE…IT’S COMING BA-…

Olivia vomits more blood onto the floor

Olivia

: IT…IT HURTS…

Olivia turns her head and looks up at Watson. She is drenched in her own sweat, her color is gone and bits of blood cover her chin and lips.

INT. THE HOUSE – LIVING ROOM – NIGHT

Anna comes running out of the hallway leading out of the living room. She dashes across the living room towards the front door. She grabs the front door doorknob and pulls it open.

Anna

: (confused) Who the hell is that?

EXT. FRONT GATE – MIDNIGHT

The night was moving along slowly, but it became clear that the clock has struck midnight as the hearse cars are now pulling away from the front gate of the House on Haunted Hill. They make a U-turn, and then drive down the mountain abandoning the guests in likely the time when they needed them most. However, the hearse drivers are directly on schedule and will be paid a significant amount of money for their efforts. As the night goes on, things were only getting worse and worse and now the guest’s only way of leaving the house should things spiral out of control more than they already have was now gone. The four hearse cars disappear from sight of the house, but they were soon followed by a pair of headlights coming around the bend of the hill. It’s a car. No, a taxi. The taxi pulls up to the front of the gate and stops.

The back door of the taxi opens and it’s passenger steps out of the backseat. FAYE SUMMERS, a beautiful, exotic African American woman with long, curly brown hair, steps into view. She is dressed casually and carries a large tote bag. She stares up at the house before her in awe just as the other guests did when they arrived.

INT. THE HOUSE – WATSON & OLIVIA’S ROOM – MIDNIGHT

Watson is standing by the bed, slipping on the pair of pants he’s been wearing the whole night though he is not wearing anything else. He stares down at Olivia who is still on the floor moaning with pain.

Olivia

: (choking tears) What are you…you doing?

Watson

: I’m getting you out of here. I don’t know what the f-ck is going on, but you’re sick and I’m taking you to the hospital. We’re gonna get in one of the cars we came here in and we’re getting the fuck out of here.

Olivia starts to say something, but she lurches forward vomiting more blood onto the floor. There is now a larger puddle in front of her with small bits of flesh in it.

Watson

: You must have some kind of disease.

Watson runs around to the other side of the bed and picks up Olivia’s panties and his shirt.

Olivia

: (still choking) What…what time…is it?

Watson

: (running back over) I don’t know, it doesn’t matter right now.

Olivia

: Well…if…if it’s midnight...that-that means that we can’t l-leave.

Watson

: Oh, we’re leaving. Come on.

Watson bends down and hooks his hands under Olivia’s arm and helps her up. Before standing up fully, she vomits more blood onto the floor.

Watson

: Shit…

Olivia spits out the last bits of blood left and then stands up fully. She looks horrible, still not having any color, dripping sweat and dark circles around your eyes. Watson stares at her for a moment in shock.

Watson

: Jesus. Okay, put this on. We have to hurry up.

Watson hands her his shirt and her panties. She takes them and slips the panties on, then pulls the shirt over her head, buttoning all the buttons down.

Watson

: Alright, let’s go.

INT. THE HOUSE – LIVING ROOM – MIDNIGHT

Anna stands in the doorway of the front door as Faye approaches. Faye looks determined, while Anna looks nothing short of confused.

Anna

: Are you another one of my husband’s guests? Cause if you are, I must say you are rather late.

Faye

: I’m not a guest of the party, I was contacted by a Watson Pritchard. He told me to meet him here tonight.

Faye speaks with a soft, soothing voice.

Anna

: Mr. Pritchard told you to meet him here?

Faye

: Yes, my name is Faye Summers.

Faye holds out her hand for a handshake which Anna ignores.

Anna

: But I don’t understand. Why are you here? Are you just another guest he decided to bring with him like his girlfriend?

Faye

: Not exactly, I-

Man’s Voice

: (OS) Miss Summers!

Anna turns to see that Watson has entered the living helping the weakened Olivia walk by giving her his shoulder.

Faye

: Mr. Pritchard.

Anna stares at Olivia with concern as Faye enters the room. Anna closes the door behind her and joins the other three.

Anna

: What’s going on? Is she okay?

Watson

: (on the verge of tears) No. I don’t know what happened. We were in bed and she started to complain that she was in pain. Now she’s puking up blood.

Anna

: Oh my God…

Faye

: Bring her to the couch, let me look at her. Maybe I can help.

Watson

: No! She needs to go to a hospital!

Anna

: It’s past midnight, Mr. Pritchard, all the hearse cars have left.

Watson

: So, you’re telling me we’re stuck here!? SHE COULD FUCKING DIE!

Olivia

: Ba-…

Olivia pukes more blood onto the floor causing Anna and Faye to jump back to avoid it.

Anna

: Oh my…

Faye

: Do as I say and bring her to the couch, Mr. Pritchard.

Watson

: But she ne-

Faye

: NOW!

Watson sighs heavily and reluctantly brings Olivia over to the couch. Faye and Anna follow. He helps Olivia lay down upon it.

Anna

: (looking at Faye) How do you think you can help?

Watson

: You still haven’t told her?

Faye kneels down beside the couch and shakes her head, not looking at him. She begins examining, placing her tote bag on the floor beside her. Watson looks over at Anna.

Watson

: Miss Summers is a renowned medium and demonology specialist.

Anna

: I’m sorry, a medium?

Watson

: She can talk to dead people.

Faye sighs heavily and rolls her eyes.

Faye

: A medium is an individual who CAN see and speak to the ded through various methods. However, I am also a demonologist like Mr. Pritchard said, so I also have the ability to contact demons. Now let me work.

Fays continues to examine Olivia.

Watson

: What she said.

Anna

: So, you come to a haunted house party and invite a psychic?

Faye

: (annoyed) I’m NOT a psychic.

Watson

: That was the main reason I came to the party in the first place. My girlfriend and I are neck-deep in debt right now and when your husband’s invitation came in the mail, I almost tore it up because I thought it was shady. But then I remembered Miss Summers and thought I’d give her a call, give her the location of the house and meet her here so she can exercise all the spirits out of here. And if it all worked out, my girlfriend and I could move in here. The one million dollars is just icing on the cake.

Anna

: So you never actually cared to come to the party in the first place?

Watson

: Not at all, no offense.

Anna shrugs.

Anna

: Can’t say I blame you.

Faye’s eyes widen. She turns and looks up at Watson.

Faye

: This is your girlfriend, right?

Watson looks down at her.

Watson

: Yes.

Faye

: Are you aware that she’s pregnant?

Watson’s stares at her with wide eyes and a hanging jaw.

INT. THE HOUSE – THIRD FLOOR HALLWAY – MIDNIGHT

James’ bedroom door opens wide and James steps out, slamming the door behind him. He appears both nervous and scared, beads of sweat on his forehead being evident. He begins pacing back and forth.

James

: Shit, shit, shit…motherFUCKER.

James stops and buries his face into his hands.

James

: Goddammit, what the fuck was that?

Suddenly, he is interrupted by the sound of someone throwing up below him. A look of confusion crosses his face and he looks in the direction of the staircase leading down to the second floor.

James

: What…?

James walks to the staircase and begins to descend them.

INT. THE HOUSE – LIVING ROOM – MIDNIGHT

Olivia screams as she arches her back and strains her neck. Faye is still examining her, Watson stands beside her, tears forming in his eyes, and Anna sits on the club chair looking on.

Olivia

: OH GOD…WHAT IS HAPPENING!?

Watson

: (to Faye) FUCKING DO SOMETHING!

Faye

: I AM DOING SOMETHING! This clearly isn’t a normal pregnancy, I’m trying to figure out what it is, Mr. Pritchard!

Watson

: GodDAMMIT!

Watson puts his hands on his head and walks away, scared and frustrated.

Anna

: What do you mean this not a normal pregnancy?

Faye looks over at Anna.

Faye

: Have you ever seen a pregnant woman puke up blood and flesh and be in THIS much pain!?

Anna

: Well, do you have any idea what it is or how we could help her, cause it looks she’s dying.

Watson

: (coming back over) Don’t fucking say that!

Anna

: I’m sorry, Mr. Pritchard, but sometimes you just have to face the facts in life no matter how ugly or scary they might be.

Watson

: I’m in no mood for life lessons right now, Mrs. Loren, thank-you very much!

James suddenly dashes into the living room through the hallway and looks at the horrible scene before him with confusion.

James

: What the fuck is going on here!?

Watson and Anna turn to look at James. Faye does not, as she is busy examining Olivia. James takes notice of Faye.

James

: Who the hell is she?

Watson looks back at Olivia, not caring about James at the moment.

Anna

: It’s a long story, Mr. Stark.

Faye

: (in shock) Oh my God…

Watson, Anna and James immediately turn their attention to Faye.

Watson

: What? What is it!?

Faye

: I know what the problem is…

INT. THE HOUSE – ARIADNE’S ROOM – MIDNIGHT

Ariadne and Vincent are lying in bed naked with the covers pulled over their bodies. Vincent has his arm around Ariadne, who is fast asleep. Vincent stares up at the ceiling for a moment, and then looks over at Ariadne. He slowly moves his arm from underneath her head and then climbs out of bed still naked. He goes to fetch his clothes which have been thrown to the floor.

INT. THE HOUSE – THIRD FLOOR HALLWAY – MIDNIGHT

Ariadne’s bedroom door opens and Vincent steps out, now fully dressed. He walks to the middle of the hallway and begins to walk towards the staircase, an un-phased look about him. Suddenly, the sound of a man clearing his throat behind him causes him to freeze in place. Vincent slowly turns around and the un-phased look turns to confusion when he sees:

A MAN, tall, lanky, late 40s. He stands in the middle of the hallway directly across from Vincent. He is bald, though his face can’t be seen at the moment due to him look down at the ground.

The man looks up from the floor to reveal that his eyes are completely black. His face is genuinely and naturally creepy. Vincent gasps when he sees his face.

Vincent

: Who-…?

Black-Eyed Man

: Who am I? You know who I am, Mr. Loren. That Watson Pritchard was good enough to include me in his history lesson.

Vincent stares at him, still confused.

Black-Eyed Man

: My name is Richard Paymon, Mr. Loren.

(beat)

Vincent

: This is a dream…I’m not here. I’m still in bed with Ariadne. There’s no such thing as ghosts, you’re not real.

Paymon

: Oh, I assure you, Mr. Loren…I am very real.

Vincent closes his eyes and opens them repeatedly, hoping to wake up.

Paymon

: And I have a job for you…one that I cannot perform myself.

Vincent

: Fuck off.

Paymon

: I’m afraid you have no choice in this matter, Mr. Loren.

Vincent is suddenly thrown backward. His arms and legs soar through the air as he lands hard on his back. He grunts and groans from pain, his legs and arms hitting the ground. His eyes stay closed as he struggles to bring himself back from the shock of being thrown. Suddenly, his face turns stoic. His eyes open to reveal that they are now pitch black. Empty…just like Paymon’s.

INT. THE HOUSE – KITCHEN – MIDNIGHT

Faye and Watson stand in the kitchen along with James, opposite each other. Both look scared and concerned, though Watson shows an extra emotion: anger. James is in the corner of the kitchen with his arms crossed watching the scene before him unfold.

Watson

: WHAT THE F-CK DO YOU MEAN THE BABY’S CURSED!?

Faye

: (trying to remain calm) After close examination of Olivia’s condition, it is clear that the child was conceived before your arrival here. However, when Olivia entered this house, a cursed was placed upon the fetus which is currently more than a week old.

Watson

: GHOSTS CANNNOT PLACE CURSES! YOU’RE FULL OF SHIT!

Faye

: Who says this was the work of a spirit?

(beat)

Watson stares at her with unbelieving eyes.

Watson

: What are you saying to me right now, Faye?

Faye

: I’m saying that this curse wasn’t placed by a ghost, but by a demon.

Watson

: A demon!?

Faye

: Yes.

Watson

: There are demons in this house!?

Faye

: There is one…Richard Paymon.

Watson

: Paymon!? No…no way. Paymon was a crazy sick fuck who killed himself, there is no way he’s a demon.

Faye

: One can be turned into a demon…through the consummation of a demon’s blood and enough willpower and evil.

Watson

: Where the fuck could Paymon get demon blood!?

Faye

: Have you gone into the basement?

Watson

: Well, yes-

Faye

: Then you saw the altar.

(beat)

Faye

: Paymon was an expert in the field of demonology, the basement is filled with grimoires, ancient texts, athames, anything one could possibly need to hold a ritual…who’s to say Paymon never summoned a demon at some point in his lifetime. It wouldn’t surprise me if the goddamn necronomicon was down there!

Watson

: Alright, alright. So the baby’s been cursed by a demon, what does this mean for it?

Faye

: It could mean any number of things, I’ll have to do further examinations.

Watson

: Is there anything we could do to break the curse?

Faye

: Possibly, but as I said, I’ll have to perform more tests.

Watson

: Great, get on it as soon as possible.

INT. THE HOUSE – LIVING ROOM – MIDNIGHT

Anna is alone in the living room with Olivia. Olivia is now asleep on the couch covered in her own sweat, breathing erratically. Anna is on her knees beside the couch watching her. She sighs and stands up.

Anna

: (whispering) I’ll be right back.

Anna walks away from the couch and exits the living room through the hallway. Olivia lies there, peacefully sleeping. The camera pulls back slowly to reveal Vincent standing behind the couch, staring down at Olivia with his black eyes.

The camera cuts to the entrance of the living room: the hallway. Watson, James and Faye enter. Watson gasps, while the other two become shocked. The camera pulls back to reveal that both Vincent and Olivia are gone.

INT. THE HOUSE – THIRD FLOOR HALLWAY – MIDNIGHT

Anna appears, ascending the staircase. Her face is stoic and determined. She stops at the top of the stairs and sighs softly. Her eyes move to Ariadne’s bedroom door and she begins to move towards it.

She knocks.

INT. THE HOUSE – ARIADNE’S ROOM – MIDNIGHT

The knock interrupts Ariadne’s deep slumber. Her eyes shoot open and she sits up in bed, grabbing the gun from the bedside table. She aims it at the bedroom door.

Ariadne

: Who is it?

Anna’s

Voice: (behind the door) It’s Anna.

Ariadne’s eyes widen and she looks to the spot in bed beside her where Vincent once was. It’s of course empty. She sighs a sigh of relief and lowers her gun.

Ariadne

: Come in.

The door opens and Anna enters. They smile at each other and Anna closes the door behind her.

Anna

: (slyly) How was my husband?

Ariadne

: Not bad, actually, I don’t know how you can complain.

Anna

: Oh, then it must be me, I haven’t felt any pleasure in our marriage from anything other than my fingertips.

Ariadne

: Well, there’s always me.

Anna

: And that, my dear, is why I’m up here now.

Anna walks to the bed and climbs on top of it. Ariadne smiles.

Anna

: Did you miss me?

Anna sits up on her knees and removes her robe. She tosses it to the side and stares at Ariadne, biting her bottom lip.

Ariadne

: (staring at her) Damn right, I did. Now get the fuck over here.

Anna smiles seductively and goes over to her.

INT. THE HOUSE – LIVING ROOM – MIDNIGHT

Watson

: OLIVIA!

Watson grabs the door knob of the front door and yanks it open. He runs out of the house searching around frantically.

Watson

: OLIVIA!

James and Faye watch him with worried looks on their faces.

James

: Where the fuck could she have gone?

Faye

: I don’t know. She was here a minute ago. She’s in absolutely no condition to be getting up and walking around.

Watson dashes back into the house, panicking and sweating.

Watson

: This can’t be happening! Where the fuck is Mrs. Loren!?

James

: I think I heard her go upstairs while we were in the kitchen.

Watson

: She just fucking left her by herself!?

Faye

: Mr. Pritchard, your girlfriend could not have gotten up and left, she’s too weak.

Watson

: So, what are you saying?

Faye

: Someone must’ve…taken her.

Watson

: You’re saying my pregnant girlfriend with a cursed baby on the way was kidnapped!?

Faye

: It’s something we should consider-

Watson

: MotherFUCKER!

Watson runs forward and pushes past Faye and James, running down the hall leading out of the living room. James turns to Faye.

James

: You think Mrs. Loren took her?

Faye

: Possibly. Who else is in the house?

James

: Mr. Loren and Miss Aliacoff, another guest. Oh and another guest named Carl Winters, but he’s been missing for quite some time now.

Faye

: He’s not missing…he’s dead.

James’ stares are here wide-eyed and gulps, obviously taken aback by her comment.

James

: Dead?

Faye

: People don’t go missing in this house, you should’ve left a long time ago. Listen, this isn’t important. Right now, we have to find Olivia. Let’s go.

Faye follows Watson down the hall and James follows her.

INT. THE HOUSE – DARK ROOM – MIDNIGHT

A loud piercing female scream echoes through the dark room, which is a perfect name from the area. The room is completely pitch black, except for one spot likely in the middle of it. It is illuminated by a lamp dangling from the ceiling. In this illuminated spot are two gurneys beside each other, both in the sit up position. The floor is tiled and covered with dirt and spots of blood…just as the gurneys are. Sitting in one of the gurneys, strapped down by her wrists and ankles is Olivia. She is screaming loudly and covered in her own sweat. Standing before her are seven people. At the front is Vincent, glaring at her with his black eyes. Behind him is Lilith, the female ghoul that Carl encountered, Carl himself, Watson’s father, Claudia and David.

Olivia

: OH MY GOD! HELP ME! OH GOD! WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO ME!?

Vincent

: This child is sacred. It will be the catalyst for our rise.

Olivia

: WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!?

Vincent

: You will never understand…do not try to. Just understand that you are merely a vessel. You mean nothing to us. And if you must die in order for this child to be born…so be it.

Olivia

: MR. LOREN…PLEASE…DON’T DO THIS! PLEASE!

Vincent

: I look like Mr. Loren, do I? I sound like him, don’t I?

Olivia screams and her back arches, her chest shooting upward.

Olivia

: OH GOD…! SOMEBODY HELP ME!

Vincent

: Save your breath, Miss Braun…nobody can hear.

Olivia

: OH GOD…

Olivia looks over at Carl, who stares back at her with a blank expression.

Olivia

: Carl…please…help me…

Olivia arches her back once more screaming in total agony. She begins gagging and coughing.

Vincent

: It is time. Lilith…

Lilith comes up from behind Vincent and wraps his arms around him, moving her lips to his ear.

Lilith

: What do you need me to do?

Vincent turns his head to her and smiles.

Vincent

: Conjure.

Lilith smiles and slides her tongue along the side of his face.

Lilith

: Consider it done.

INT. THE HOUSE – ARIADNE’S ROOM – MIDNIGHT

Anna is sitting in the bed, leaning against the headboard. Her neck is leaned back and she is staring up at the ceiling, breathing heavily and moaning.

The camera lowers to reveal that Ariadne is before her, her head buried between Anna’s legs. Both are completely naked. Anna continues to moan and gasp, her body writhing around on the bed.

Anna

: Oh my God…

Ariadne picks her head back up, staring at Ariadne seductively. Anna looks back at her smiles.

Ariadne

: You last longer than your husband.

Anna

: I always tell him to go to the doctor and find out if he has ED.

Ariadne

: Certainly wouldn’t surprise me.

Ariadne backs up and climbs off the bed. Anna smiles as she watches her.

Anna

: Where are you going?

Ariadne

: To take a shower…I always need one after I get down…and dirty.

Anna giggles.

Anna

: Mind if I join you?

Ariadne

: I wouldn’t, but I know if you did join me, I’d just be horny again…then I REALLY couldn’t contain myself.

Anna

: (smiling) If you say so. You still good with the plan?

Ariadne

: I am if you are.

Anna

: Oh, I’ve been good with it since the day I got married, my dear.

Ariadne giggles.

Ariadne

: Good. I’ll be back, don’t go anywhere.

Ariadne opens the bedroom door and exits, closing it behind him. Anna smiles and closes her eyes trying to rest.

Woman’s

Voice: (OS) Annabelle…

Anna gaps and her eyes shoot open. She stares forward in fear the camera pans over to reveal that Lilith is standing at the foot of her bed.

Lilith

: You have an obligation, Mrs. Loren.

INT. THE HOUSE – BASEMENT MAIN ROOM – MIDNIGHT

The exit door bursts open and Watson runs in, followed by Faye and James.

Watson

: OLIVIA!

James

: Oh, I am not searching this fucking place again!

Watson

: Well then go back upstairs, cause you haven’t been much help anyway!

James

: Well, what the fuck would you like me to do, Mr. Pritchard!? Do you expect me to cross my arms and blink my eyes and make her appear like Jeannie the fucking genie!?

Faye

: Fucking genies…

Watson

: James, I’m NOT in the fucking mood for bullshit right now, okay!? So either shut the hell up and help me or go back upstairs. Simple as that.

INT. THE HOUSE – DARK ROOM – MIDNIGHT

Olivia and the spirits of the house are in the same position as before, but now the second gurney has Anna strapped to it.

Anna

: WHAT IS THIS!? WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON!?

Olivia lurches forward, groaning in pain.

Olivia

: OH GOD! I’M GONNA…I’M GONNA PUKE…!

Anna

: (glaring at Vincent) VINCENT! VINCENT! WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING!?

Vincent approaches the end of Olivia’s gurney and reaches his arm forward. He places his hand on Olivia’s stomach and glares at her.

Olivia

: OH GOD…NO…NO…NOOOO!!!! OH MY GOD! PLEASE!! DON’T DO THIS!

Olivia screams at the top of her lungs, moaning and groaning in agony.

Anna

: WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO HER!? STOP IT! VINCENT! LEAVE HER ALONE!

Anna looks over at Carl.

Anna

: HELP HER! HELP HER! CARL!

Olivia writhes around on the bed and her upper body lurches forward. She begins to gag and choke.

Olivia

: Oh my G-…oh…

Olivia vomits a huge wave of blood forward. It splashes Vincent in the face, covering his head and upper body completely.

Anna

: OH MY GOD! NO! PLEASE! WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO HER!? LEAVE HER ALONE!

Olivia continues to vomit, not stopping. Vincent grins, clearly enjoying the bath of blood. Olivia soon stops, the gurney and her lower body covered in blood.

Vincent

: Prepare yourselves…for the arrival…

Olivia gags and blood begins to from in her eyes. Blood seeps from her eyes and nose slowly.

Anna

: LEAVE HER ALONE…YOU MOTHERFUCKER!!!!!

A shape begins to from in Olivia’s throat and she pukes again. This time, a small fetus shoots from her throat onto the gurney. It is small, un-grown and covered in blood. Anna stares at it in total horror, unbelieving what is before her eyes. Olivia looks down at it and her eyes widen. Vincent smiles at her evil-y.

Vincent

: Thank-you.

Olivia’s jaw hang open and her eyes completely widen. They then roll to the back of her head and she collapses back against the gurney, her right arm dangling off the side of it. Anna gasps and looks over at her, tears forming in her eyes.

Anna

: Olivia…Olivia, no…get up…

Olivia’s mouth and eyes hang open and her skin color is now completely gone, leaving nothing but a cold, dead corpse on a gurney.

Anna

: (sobbing) Please…

Vincent looks down at the writhing fetus and slides his hand underneath it. He raises it in the air slowly and smiles.

Vincent

: The catalyst…

Anna looks at him in complete horror and disbelief, tears running down her face.

Anna

: What have you become…?

Vincent looks over at her, still smiling.

Vincent

: But we are not yet finished…

INT. THE HOUSE – BASEMENT HALLWAY – MIDNIGHT

Watson, Faye and James are walking through the dark, terrifying halls of the basement. Watson is in the lead, still clearly upset and terrified over the fate of his girlfriend. Faye and James walk behind him side-by-side.

Watson

: You’re absolutely positive that Carl is dead, Faye?

Faye

: Mr. Pritchard, you know how this house is, you know what it can do. People don’t just go missing in here.

Watson stops moving, turns around and glares at her. Faye and James stop moving, Faye realizing she shouldn’t have said what she did.

Faye

: Look, we won’t do you girlfriend any good by standing around. Let’s keep moving.

Watson let’s his nerves settle and nods. He turns around and continues to move, Faye and James following.

James

: I don’t believe it until I see his body.

Faye

: Believe it. Sitting around hoping for the impossible is a waste of brain power. I don’t know about you, Mr. Stark, but I for one need all the brain power I can get. So do yourself a favor and listen to me.

James

: Alright, alright. We SHOULD call the cops, though.

Watson

: And you really thinkyou’re gonna get cell phone service here?

James

: (let down) No…but someone needed to say it.

Watson

: You’ll never get service THIS high up, James.

Faye

: True, though the lack of cell phone service isn’t due to the altitude.

James

: What do you mean?

Faye

: It’s the house. This place runs on its own negative energy. Enough power to travel through anything really, it just can’t leave these grounds as this is the place where all the spirits here originally died. Who’s to say it can’t interfere with cell phone service?

James

: Well, that’s wonderful. In other words: we’re fucked.

Watson

: Look, the sun will be up in a few hours, we just have to make it ‘till then.

James

: Make it ‘till then!? Pritchard, its midnight and one of us is already dead and another one’s missing. I repeat: we’re fucked.

Watson

: Just stay positive, James

James

: Kinda hard to do that when you’re stuck in a house with evil spirits, demons and a cursed unborn baby that for all we know could be scurrying around these hallways RIGHT NOW.

Watson

: Thought you didn’t believe in ghosts…

James

: Well, I FUCKING believe it now, Pritchard.

Faye

: Look, right now it doesn’t matter what he does and doesn’t believe in, we need to start trying doors or we’ll NEVER find her.

The three of them stop and look at each other.

Watson

: I don’t even know where to start…

Faye

: Does it matter?

Faye looks around and grabs the door knob of the door nearest to her. She stars into the room, eyes widened. She immediately closes it and turns back to the group.

Watson

: What’s in there?

Faye

: Let’s just not talk about it…

INT. THE HOUSE – THIRD FLOOR BATHROOM – MIDNIGHT

Ariadne stands in the shower lathering her body with soap and letting the hot water run down her body. She smiles as she runs her fingers through her hair and lets the water pour on her face. Her eyes are closed, allowing her to relax. Though due to her shut eyes, she is fully unaware of it when the shower water turns into a deep red crimson of blood. The blood pours down her body, making her skin a light shade of pink. Ariadne’s emotion turns from bliss to confusion and her eyes shoot open, but the blood turns back to water the moment she does. She looks around the shower, confused.

INT. THE HOUSE – ARIADNE’S ROOM – MIDNIGHT

Ariadne’s bedroom door opens and Ariadne walks in wearing a white, cotton bathrobe. She stops in the doorway when she sees the empty bed before her.

Ariadne

: Anna?

Ariadne looks around the room confused. She is suddenly yanked up to the ceiling by an unseen force. She screams as her back hits the ceiling, completely confused and scared. The camera zooms in on her petrified face. The camera then flips upside down and pulls back to reveal:

INT. THE HOUSE – EMPTY ROOM – MIDNIGHT

Ariadne now lays on her back on the floor of a large empty room. The walls are rusted and made of solid steel. There is also a small pool of blood on the floor an inch high which Ariadne now lays in. She sits up and looks around the room, terrified and confused.

Ariadne

: HELP!! HELP ME!! PLEASE!! Oh my God…

The bloody suddenly, but slowly begins to rise reaching Ariadne’s waist. She stands up and looks down at it, panicking.

Ariadne

: Oh God…where am I? SOMEBODY FUCKING HELP ME!!

The blood begins to rise faster, reaching Ariadne’s hips. Suddenly, something reaches the surface. It’s a severed head. It is face down in the rising pool and Ariadne gasps in horror when she sees it. The head turns over to reveal that it is Carl’s. She screams and backs away from it, barely able to move in the blood that has now reached her breasts.

Ariadne

: OH GOD…! NO!!!

She reacts suddenly when she backs into something. Turning around, she sees that she has backed into a dead body: Claudia’s dead body. She screams again, slipping and falling into the pool of blood which has now risen past her head. Her hands thrash at the surface as she desperately tries to reach it again. Finally re-surfacing, the gasps for air covered in blood and thrashing around.

Ariadne

: HELP!!!!!

Another dead body reaches the surface lying face up. It’s Olivia, her cold, dead eyes and jaw wide open and her skin pale as death. Ariadne screams a blood curdling scream. Olivia turns her head to Ariadne and begins to speak:

Olivia

: Don’t trust Vincent.

Ariadne

: OH MY GOD!!! NO!!!

A man suddenly rises out of the water, oddly standing vertically. It’s David. Ariadne gasps and stares at him wide-eyed. He raises his arm forward, a handgun held firmly in his hand.

Ariadne

: Oh my-

BAM!

INT. THE HOUSE – DARK ROOM – MIDNIGHT

Anna now has a small metal contraption attached to her face holding her mouth open. Her eyes are red and puffy and her face is covered with tears. She is sobbing, unable to speak. Olivia lies dead in the gurney beside her and the spirits of the house (and the possessed Vincent) stand around Anna’s gurney in a circle. Directly before Anna is Vincent, holding the blood covered fetus Olivia threw up in his hands.

Vincent

: Annabelle Bartolocci-Loren, we thank you in this hour…you are the vessel. You are the vessel as Olivia was. She made a great sacrifice so that way may enter the new age. Now it is your turn, Annabelle…are you ready?

Anna begins to flail around, screaming loudly, though unable to speak.

Vincent

: Excellent. Lilith, if you may.

Lilith comes over to him and moves her hand beneath Vincent’s. Vincent places the fetus in her hands and lets his arms fall by his sides.

Vincent

: It is time.

Vincent reaches out and places his hand on Anna’s stomach. Lilith moves over to Anna, who begins screaming and thrashing.

Lilith

: Thank-you, Annabelle.

Lilith lowers her hand and slides the fetus into Anna’s mouth. She thrashes widly, screaming louder than anyone has in the past. Tears pour down her face as Lilith allows the fetus to fall into her mouth completely.

Vincent

: (hand still on Anna’s stomach) Remove the device.

Lilith unhooks the device from Anna’s face and pulls it off. She holds it behind her back and Carl (who is behind her) takes it from her. She forcefully closes Anna’s mouth and covers it with her hand. Anna screams as the fetus slides down her throat. Blood forms in her eyes and runs down her cheek. Her back arches upward, her fingers and toes curling. Vincent keeps her hand on her stomach. Anna falls back down against the gurney and her stomach begins to bloat, slowly becoming larger and rounder. A pregnant belly is forming. Anna’s muffled scream echo throughout the room.

Vincent

: The next step…

Lilith’s face turns into an evil grin as she stares at her. Only one thing is on her mind: evil. Her eyes tell us that there is no semblance of anything positive left in her. Anna stares at her in total terror and Lilith suddenly fades away. Anna’s eyes squeeze shut and she trembles.

Vincent

: She is within the vessel.

Anna’s eyes shoot open; she is now calm and collected. She and Vincent stare at each other, shooting each other evil grins.

Vincent

: Thank-you, Lilith.

Anna

: I am honored to bestow upon us the gift of life…and death.

Vincent’s eyes begin to bleed black blood and Anna begins to moan in total agony. She screams, arching her back a bit.

Anna

: (moaning) The pain…it’s beautiful.

The black blood begins to pour down Vincent’s face, which has now become angry and terrifying.

Vincent

: Catherine.

The female ghoul who killed Carl comes around and walks to Vincent.

Catherine

: My lord.

Catherine runs her finger along Vincent’s cheek, taking some of his black blood on her fingertip. She moves over to Anna, who looks up at her.

Anna

: I happily accept.

Catherine holds open Anna’s right eye with her index finger and thumb and places the black blood in Anna’s eye. Her eye flutters, but soon accepts it. Catherine backs away as Anna closes her eyes. She re-opens her eyes to reveal that they are now pitch black like Paymon’s. Anna’s face becomes filled with hate and evil and she screams a demonic scream.

INT. THE HOUSE – BASEMENT HALLWAY – MIDNIGHT

James

: This is useless, there’s way too many doors down here and we’re already lost.

Watson

: We’re not lost, James.

James

: Yes, we are, Pritchard. I’ve lost track of where we are completely, all these hallways look the same, all these doors look the same, it’s dark, cold, creepy and every room we’ve looked into has had something in it nastier than the last and I’m really start to get sick and it’s fre-

Watson

: James!

James gasps and shuts his mouth, gulping. Watson turns around and looks at him. Faye does the same.

Watson

: Don’t freak out on me right now, okay? I really need you to keep up together and stay positive. Understand?

James, who is nervously shaking, nods his head. He sighs, trying to relax. Watson nods at him, smiling reassuringly.

Faye

: Let’s try more doors.

James backs up, leaning against one of the doors. His weight causes the door to swing open slowly. He gasps and jumps.

James

: Holy shit! What the fuck!?

Faye

: It’s just the door, James.

The door swings open completely and James and Faye stare into the room in horror. Watson turns around and looks at them.

Watson

: What?

Watson goes over and peers into the room to reveal:

A small room, completely empty. It’s four walls are made of stone and the room is barely lit by a small lamp hanging from the ceiling. Against the back wall is Ariadne. She hanging from the wall by her hands which have been pinned to the wall by nails through her palms. Her arms are stretched out and her head is leaning down. Behind her on the wall is a painting of a pentagram.

Watson

: Oh my God…

James

: Is she-

Watson

: I don’t know.

Watson steps into the room. Faye follows, but James stands in the hallway petrified. Faye looks back at him.

Faye

: Come on, James.

James nods and follows Faye into the room.

INT. THE HOUSE – PENTAGRAM ROOM – MIDNIGHT

Watson, Faye and James slowly enter the room staring at the crucified Ariadne.

Watson

: Ariadne?

No answer. There are no telltale signs from a distance to reveal if she is just unconscious or dead.

Watson

: Miss Aliacoff?

Still no answer.

Faye

: Check her pulse.

Watson nods and walks over to her. He puts his two fingers on the side of her neck and breathes a sigh of relief.

Watson

: She’s alive.

Faye

: Good. Let’s get her down.

Watson

: Well, we need to take these nails out.

Suddenly, a piercing scream is heard behind them. The three of them jump and spin around. The screams are loud and female. They appear to be coming from the room across from the one they are in now.

Female

Voice: (behind the door) HELP ME!! PLEASE!!

Faye

: Who is that?

Watson

: It’s Mrs. Loren, I recognize the accent.

The three of them dash out of the room.

INT. THE HOUSE – BASEMENT HALLWAY – MIDNIGHT

Watson runs out of the pentagram room followed by Faye and James. He grabs the door knob of the door across from the pentagram room. He twists it and tries to open it, as the screams continue from behind the door. They also hear the sound of a baby crying.

Faye

: Is that a baby?

Watson

: Mrs. Loren!?

Anna’s

Voice: (behind the door) HELP ME!! OPEN THE DOOR!

Watson

: It’s locked!

James

: Step aside.

James pushes past Watson and Faye and stares at the door.

James

: Stand back.

Watson and Faye do as their told and James backs from the door. He charges into it shoulder-first and busts it open. He stumbles into the room while Watson and Faye remainin outside. Inside the room, which looks exactly like the pentagram room without the pentagram, is Anna. She lies on the floor against the wall completely naked and curled into a ball, a puddle of blood underneath her and a bloody, new-born baby on the floor in front of her.

Watson

: Oh my God…

INT. THE HOUSE – MASTER BEDROOM – MIDNIGHT

Vincent stands in the middle of the room before the bed grunting and groaning in pain. His eyes are still black and his body moves and contorts in strange ways. He groans loudly once more and falls to the ground on his knees. Still contorting, he lets out a loud scream and his eyes slowly fade back to their normal look. He falls forward, shooting his arms out in front of him and uses his hands to hold his body up. Breathing heavily and gasping for air, beads of sweat cover his face.

Vincent

: (in pain) Oh…

Vincent picks himself up, but stays on his knees, his eyes closed and breathing heavily. Upon opening them soon after, he gasps and jumps back, his back hitting the bed behind him. The camera pans to reveal that Paymon now stands before him, staring him down with his black eyes.

Paymon

: Mr. Loren.

Vincent

: (petrified) Richard…what did you make me do? HUH? WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT!?

Paymon

: I imagine you have a lot of questions.

Vincent

: You’re goddamn right, I do! You killed Olivia…then you impregnated my wife by shoving a FUCKING FETUS DOWN HER THROAT! Care to explain!?

Paymon

: The baby was conceived before Miss Braun’s entry into the house, the father being Watson Pritchard.

Vincent

: Yeah, I got that…I missed the part where it was necessary to shove an unborn baby down my wife’s throat!

Paymon

: The child carries the Pritchard blood in its body. The first Pritchard to own this house, Michael Pritchard, became obsessed with it. He spent every waking minute trying to learn its history and see its spirits. His obsession caused him to ignore his girlfriend, Lilith…the woman you saw while under my control.

Vincent

: The one covered in blood?

Paymon

: Yes. Lilith became a depressed recluse and slit her wrist with a straight razor in the bathtub.

Paymon turns to the bathroom door.

Paymon

: This bathroom, actually. After that, Michael became even more obsessed, constantly seeing Lilith’s spirit and being tormented by it. She told me that she wanted to place a curse on him and his family, which I did. The curse said that every child born under Pritchard’s blood line will bear the curse which promises their soul to me. That’s why Watson’s uncle also killed himself, that’s why Watson will die tonight and that’s why his child is rightfully mine.

Richard

: Well, if it’s rightfully yours, where the hell is it?

Paymon

: That I do not know…I will need your help.

Vincent

: You’re gonna possess me again, aren’t you?

Paymon

:…It is what must be done.

Vincent

: No, I’m not complaining, I…I actually…liked it…

Paymon tilts his head in confusion.

Vincent

: The power…the strength…the wisdom. It was…amazing. It was liberating.

Paymon

: Interesting.

Vincent

: I want it…

Paymon

: You want what exactly?

Vincent

: I want to be like you…I want the power you have.

Paymon

: You do realize what you’re asking, Mr. Loren.

Vincent

: YES, I RE-

Paymon

: You’re asking to be made demon, do you understand what is involved with such a task?

Vincent

: Put some black blood in my eye like you did to that Lilith bitch, right?

Paymon

: No…Lilith was a ghost: the spirit of a dead human. And she wanted to transform from a ghost to a demon. Doing that is much different than turning a live human to a demon.

Vincent

: Then who do you turn a human into a demon?

(beat)

Paymon

: I must warn you…It’s not easy…and it’s not fun.

Vincent

: I’ll do anything.

(beat)

Paymon

: Okay…but before that…

INT. THE HOUSE – SMALL ROOM – MIDNIGHT

James and Watson are standing in the room Anna was found in. Anna herself is standing at the back of the room shivering and sobbing. Faye stands out in the hallway holding the baby, rocking it gently.

Watson

: (annoyed) Would you please like to explain to me, Mrs. Loren, how you ended up with MY girlfriend’s baby?

Anna

: That’s what I’ve been trying to tell you! I was in…my room and this ghost woman appeared to me. She told me I had an obligation and next thing I know, I’m in some room on a gurney surrounded by my husband and a bunch of others ghosts.

Watson

: And Olivia?

Anna

: She was there too…so was Carl.

James

: Carl!?

Anna

: Yes…he is with them now. I believe he is dead.

(beat)

James looks down at the floor and sighs, shaking his head.

Watson

: Okay, what happened next?

Anna

: Olivia started screaming, she looked like she was in a lot of pain. Then my husband put his hand on her stomach, he had the blackest eyes…they were just black…empty.

Faye walks back into the room.

Faye

: You said your husband’s eyes were black?

Watson

: That son-of-a-b-tch.

Anna

: Yes. I’ve never seen eyes like that on him…or anyone.

Faye

: That wasn’t your husband.

James

: What do you mean?

Faye

: He was possessed…by a demon.

Anna

: A demon?

Faye

: Demons have black eyes and when they possess someone, the one possessed’s eyes turn black.

Anna

: But what demon could have possessed my husband?

Watson

: Mrs. Loren, please…I have to know what happened to my girlfriend.

Anna

: She’s dead!

Watson jolts and his eyes become wide.

Anna

: She’s dead, okay!? She started puking up blood and then she puked out a fucking baby. A fetus! She took one look at the thing and died right then and there. I had to watch the whole thing happen right in front of me and I was powerless to do anything! Wanna know how that felt!? You have no idea how it feels to watch someone slip away and there’s absolutely NOTHING you can do about it! Wanna know what they did with the fetus after she barfed it up? That ghost cunt covered in blood shoved it down my throat!

Tears form in Watson’s eyes and they begin to slide down his cheek. He sighs and steps out of the room.

James

: Fuck…

Faye

: What happened next, Mrs. Loren?

Anna

: After they put the baby inside me, my husband put his hand on my stomach and I grew a pregnant belly. Then Lilith…she came over to me and…I think she went inside me.

Faye

: She took over you.

Anna

: I could see everything going on around me, but I had no control over what I did or said…It was all Lilith. Then Vincent started bleeding black blood from his eyes and another ghost took some of that blood and put it into Lilith’s eye-

Faye

: And Lilith’s eyes turned black.

Anna

: Yes! How did you know?

Faye

: That’s how you turn a ghost into a demon. The blood of a demon must be placed into their eye.

James

: Wait, I don’t understand. Aren’t ghosts and demons the same thing?

Faye

: Absolutely not. Far from it. Ghosts are the spirits of dead humans. It’s merely a trace left of a person after they’ve died. Demons on the other hand are far worse. They’re just evil…and not human, they never were.

James

: So, can a demon cause more harm than a ghost?

Faye

: Yes. In reality, ghosts cannot physically harm you…a demon can…it can pretty much do whatever it wants.

James

: So now you’re telling me that now we have not one, but TWO demons just walking around this house now? That’s wonderful.

Anna

: What demon possessed my husband?

Faye

: The only other demon present in this house…Richard Paymon.

Watson re-enters the room, his eyes red and puffy.

Watson

: Guys, we need to get Ariadne down from the wall and get back upstairs, I can’t stand being down here anymore.

INT. THE HOUSE – DINING ROOM – MIDNIGHT

Vincent comes down the stairs dressed more casually now with a black shirt and black jeans. He is also no longer covered in blood. His eyes are not black and he appears serious and concentrated. He reaches the end of the stairs and looks around room. Then he turns and goes down the hallway leading out of the room.

INT. THE HOUSE – LIVING ROOM – MIDNIGHT

Vincent enters the room and looks around. He sighs and walks forward to the middle of the room.

Man’s Voice

: (OS) Hey!

Vincent turns around to see that Watson, James, Faye and Anna have entered the room. James is carrying Ariadne in his arms and Faye is carrying the baby.

Vincent

: There you all-…what’s all this? What happened to Ariadne? And who’s this?

Vincent motions his head to Faye.

Watson

: You son of a bitch…

Vincent

: Would someone care to explain to me just exactly WHAT is going on here? And why aren’t you wearing a shirt, Mr. Pritchard?

Faye

: It’s not his fault, Pritchard, he was possessed by a demon, he was powerless.

Vincent

: Possessed by a demon? Are you kidding me? And would you please tell me who you are? You weren’t on the guest list.

Faye

: Faye Summers. Mr. Pritchard invited me.

Vincent

: Another uninvited guest, I see.

Watson

: Not even curious about the newborn baby in her hand, Mr. Loren?

Faye

: Mr. Pritchard! It wasn’t his fault!

Watson

: I don’t give shit, he killed my girlfriend. He killed my Olivia!

Vincent

: Olivia’s dead? I didn’t kill anyone.

Watson

: BULLSHIT!

Watson dashes across the room and pushes Vincent.

Faye

: PRITCHARD!

Watson pushes Vincent up against the wall. Vincent hits the wall behind him hard. Watson shoves his arm into Vincent’s neck, fueled by rage.

Watson

: Give me ONE reason not to kill you where you stand, motherfucker! ONE REASON

Vincent

: How about this: I didn’t kill your girlfriend!

Faye

: GODDAMMIT!

Faye hands the baby in her arms over to Anna who takes it and runs over to Watson and Vincent and stares at Watson.

Faye

: Pritchard, you’re upset over your girlfriend, I get that. I know you’re grieving and I know you’re mourning, but it’s clouding your judgment. It wasn’t Mr. Loren who killed Olivia, it was Paymon…you know that. You’re being fueled with revenge right now and I understand why you’d want it, but Vincent’s not the one to blame here.

Faye looks over at Anna.

Faye

: A little help here, Mrs. Loren. He’s YOUR husband.

Anna

: He’d be doing me favor, honestly.

Faye rolls her eyes and turns back to Watson.

Faye

: You know I’m right, Mr. Pritchard. Now let him go.

Watson glares at Vincent, but soon relaxes. He lets out breath and drops his arm, freeing Vincent.

Watson

: You’re right. I’m sorry, Mr. Loren.

Vincent

: (rubbing your neck) It’s quite alright, I understand.

A gasp and a cough is suddenly heard behind Watson, Vincent and Faye. They all turn to see that Ariadne has woken up. James looks down at her, as does Anna.

James

: Ariadne?

Ariadne continues to cough in James shirt, and then rolls out of his arms to the floor underneath.

Anna

: Oh my God!

Ariadne

looks up at James.

Ariadne

: James…

James

: You alright?

Ariadne

: Don’t…trust…Mr. Loren…

James

: What!?

Everyone turns back to Mr. Loren to see that his eyes have suddenly become black once again.

Faye

: RUN!

Vincent glares at Faye with total rage in his pitch black eyes. She stares back in total horror, unable to speak. He grabs her neck and tosses her across the room. She screams as she flies across, her back hitting the hall hard.

Watson

: You SON OF A BITCH!

Vincent swipes his arm into Watson and knocks him into the wall. He hits hit and falls to the floor on his stomach. Meanwhile, Faye has fallen to the ground, unmoving. Vincent turns his attention to James, Ariadne, Anna and the baby.

James

: Oh fuck. Ariadne, get up!

James reaches down and Ariadne grabs his arm. He helps her up.

James

: COME ON!

Holding hands, James and Ariadne dash down the hallway out of the living room. Anna remains with the baby in her arms, staring at Vincent in total horror. Suddenly, he is before her, their bodies only about an inch apart. She gasps and stares into his eyes in total terror.

Anna

: (petrified) What have you become?

Vincent smiles at her, and then shoves his hand into Anna’s chest at superhuman speed. Anna gasps and grunts, her mouth hanging open in total shock. Vincent continues to smile at her, leaving his hand in Anna’s chest as blood seeps through the fabric of her robe. Drips of blood begin to pour out of her mouth and tears run down her cheek. Vincent slowly pulls his hand out, his hand covered in blood and flesh. There is now a bloody hole in Anna’s chest.

Anna

: Ohh…

In Vincent’s hand, firmly held, is Anna’s beating heart. Anna sobs and sputters blood out of her mouth. Vincent brings the heart to his mouth and sinks his teeth into it. He takes a bite out of it and begins to chew slowly. Behind them, Watson has begun to regain consciousness. Vincent squishes the heart in his hand, blood seeping between his fingers. He lets it fall to the floor. Anna’s eyes close and she slumps to the floor on her knees. Vincent reaches down and takes the baby from her. Watson views the scene in horror.

Watson

: No…

Vincent

: Thank-you, Annabelle.

Vincent swings his right leg back and kicks Anna in the jaw. Her head jerks back and her throat tears open. Blood spews and sputters from her neck and she falls to the floor on her side.

Watson

: NO!!

Vincent turns his head to Watson and flashes him a smile. Then he dashes out of the room at superhuman speed, taking the baby with him.

INT. THE HOUSE – ARIADNE’S ROOM – MIDNIGHT

Ariadne’s bedroom door bursts open and Ariadne and James run in. James shut the door behind him.

James

: You’ve got your gun, right!?

Ariadne

: Yeah!

James keeps his body pressed against the door while Ariadne gets her gun.

James

: Gimme the gun.

Ariadne runs over to James and hands it to him.

James

: You haven’t used it yet, right?

Ariadne

: (sarcastically) Yeah, James, of course I have. I’m just a fucking vigilante.

James

: Well, you DO look the type to go shooting anything that moves if you’re scared enough.

Ariadne

: I’m not an idiot.

James

: No, you’re just a bitch.

Ariadne scoffs and sits on the edge of her bed. James looks back at her.

James

: Did you just call me “James”?

Ariadne

: That is your name, isn’t it?

James

: Yeah, but you’ve been calling me “Mr. Stark” all night.

Ariadne

: Well, excuse me for forgetting formalities when I’m being attacked by a demon.

James

: No…it’s fine…I don’t mind.

James keeps his ear pressed to the door.

James

: Fuck, I don’t think we should’ve left them down there with Vincent.

Ariadne

: Pritchard can handle himself.

James

: It’s not him I’m worried about; It’s Faye and Mrs. Loren.

Ariadne

: Faye’s the black one, right? Who is she?

James

: Some psychic bitch Pritchard invited. She’s a little weird, but she’s been helping so I’m not complaining.

Ariadne

: You think An-…you think they’ll be okay down there?

James

: No…

Ariadne sighs and looks down at the floor. James looks back at her.

James

: Just being honest.

Ariadne

: Pritchard will protect them.

James

: From a demon?

Ariadne looks up at him smiling.

Ariadne

: Did you SEE his chest? He could protect me all he wants.

James

: I’ve seen better in the mirror.

Ariadne chuckles.

Ariadne

: Oh, I just bet.

James

: What, you don’t believe me?

Ariadne

: I don’t believe you, actually. You look like you could be a little flabby under that shirt.

James laughs and shakes his head. He turns his attention back to the door.

James

: You’d be surprised.

After a moment of silence, James looks back at her.

James

: I think we should have sex.

Ariadne

: I think so too.

James drops the gun to the floor and walks over to her. Ariadne smiles up at him, leaning back on the bed. James removes his suit jacket and lets it fall to the floor.

Ariadne

: You’re a naughty one.

James

: So are you…carpet muncher.

Ariadne gasps, in shock.

Ariadne

: How do you-?

James

: You and Mrs. Loren aren’t fooling anyone…at least not me.

Ariadne sighs heavily, obviously annoyed.

Ariadne

: It does not matter, so as long as you don’t tell anyone.

James

: I won’t. Now stop ruining the moment.

Ariadne smiles and looks at James’ pants. She reaches up and begins to tug at his belt, unbuckling it and pulling it out. James unbuttons his shirt and pulls it off, letting it fall to the floor.

Ariadne

: Well, well, well…I stand corrected.

James

: (smiling) I told you.

James climbs in bed on top of Ariadne. She lies back as he hovers over her. He begins kissing along her neck as she runs her hand over his ass.

INT. THE HOUSE – LIVING ROOM – MIDNIGHT

Watson is on one knee beside the unconscious Faye. He is shaking her, trying to wake her up. She lays on her stomach.

Watson

: Faye. Faye. Come on, you gotta wake up. I can’t do this alone.

Faye stirs and begins to sit up, using her hands to support herself.

Faye

: Pritchard?

Watson

: You alright?

Faye

: Yeah,…I think so. What happened?

Watsons sighs.

Watson

: Vincent…I mean Paymon, he…he took the baby.

Faye

: What!?

Watson

: Yeah, he knocked you out, then me. When I woke back up, he…

(beat)

Faye

: He what, Mr. Pritchard? What did he do?

Watson

:…He killed Mrs. Loren.

Faye’s mouth hangs open. She is in shock.

Faye

: Mrs. Loren is dead?

Watson

: (nodding) Yeah.

Faye

: Oh God…where are the other two?

Watson

: They ran. I don’t know where they are now.

Faye

: Well, we have to find them. It’s too dangerous to be split up with Paymon running around, we have to stick together.

Watson

: Alright, then let’s go find ‘em.

Watson helps Faye stand up. She looks around and notices Anna’s dead body by the hallway entrance. A puddle of blood has formed beneath her.

Faye

: Oh no…no…

Watson

: We can’t just leave her there.

Faye

: We’ll take care of that later. Right now we have to find Ariadne and James.

Watson

: You don’t think they went down to the basement, do you?

Faye

: I don’t know. Let’s check upstairs first.

Watson

: Good idea. I have to get a shirt too, anyway. Come on.

Watson walks forward while Faye stays behind.

Faye

: (quietly) You don’t HAVE to…

INT. THE HOUSE – SMALL ROOM – MIDNIGHT

Vincent and Paymon stand across from each other in a small room (similar to the one Anna was found in). In Paymon’s arms in the baby.

Vincent

: What will you do with the baby now?

Paymon

: Simple: we will kill it.

Vincent

: Kill it?

Paymon

: Yes. Then we will kill Watson Pritchard. At which point, no more children can be born under the Pritchard bloodline…and the curse will be satisfied.

Vincent

: How exactly will you kill the baby?

Paymon

: I imagine Mr. Pritchard has told you of the acid vat in the basement.

Vincent

: (nodding) Yes.

Paymon

: We will we drown the child in it…as well as Watson Pritchard. It is the only way to make sure they are both gone…forever.

Vincent

: Will you need my help?

Paymon

: Possibly. But before for that…I recall I owe you, Mr. Loren.

Paymon reaches into his pants pocket and pulls out a small glass vial. The vial is filled with black liquid. He holds it up.

Vincent

: What is that?

Paymon

: This is my blood, Mr. Loren. Drink it and you will become what you wish to be.

Vincent

: A demon.

Paymon nods. Vincent walks over to him and takes the vial from him.

Vincent

: Why does a human need to drink the blood while a spirit merely has to have it put into their eyes?

Paymon

: Because a spirit is already dead.

(beat)

Vincent

: I don’t understand.

Paymon

: The blood will kill you, Mr. Loren. And soon after it does, you will be reborn as a demon.

Vincent looks up at him and gulps. He nods and stuffs the vial into his pocket.

Vincent

: Thank-you.

Paymon

: I must go prepare.

Paymon nods at Vincent and exits the room through the open door. Vincent watches him go and when he is out of sight, he sighs to himself.

INT. THE HOUSE – THIRD FLOOR HALLWAY – MIDNIGHT

Watson and Faye are ascending the staircase to the third floor hallway.

Watson

: Let’s check their bedrooms first. If they’re on this floor, that’s likely where they’ll be.

Faye

: Good idea.

When they reach the top of the stairs, they both gasp. They are both staring at something directly before them in total fear. The camera turns to reveal that the once spirit, now demon Lilith stands before them, staring at them evily with her black eyes.

Watson

: F-ck me…

INT. THE HOUSE – ARIADNE’S ROOM – MIDNIGHT

Ariadne is sitting up in the bed, her back against the head board. The covers are pulled over her naked body. James is standing at the edge of the bed buttoning up his pants. Ariadne looks happy and satisfied, while James looks mostly proud of himself.

Ariadne

: You know you’re the third person who has had sex with me in this bed tonight?

James

: Third?

James turns to her, reaching down and grabbing his shirt from the floor.

James

: Besides Mrs. Loren, who else was there?

Ariadne

: MR. Loren.

James, goes wide eyes and then rolls his eyes, shaking his head. He pulls his shirt on.

James

: You’re the quite the little slut, aren’t you? And a home wrecker.

Ariadne

: Don’t pretend you didn’t love every minute of what we just did, James.

James

: Oh, of course I did. I needed that after all the bullshit we’ve been through tonight.

Ariadne

: Oh, what are you saying? I heard you moaning in your bedroom earlier. You ARE pretty loud.

James’ eyes widen.

James

: You heard me moaning?

Ariadne

: Sure did. So, who was it? Anna? Olivia? If it was Olivia, that’d make you a hypocrite for calling ME a home wrecker.

James

: No, it wasn’t either of them.

Ariadne

: Well, aside from myself, those were the only women in the house. The psychic woman wasn’t here yet.

James nodes and picks up his suit jacket. Ariadne gasps and grins.

Ariadne

: Unless it wasn’t a woman…

James

: Goddammit, Ariadne! It wasn’t a man, it was…

James closes his eyes and gulps.

Ariadne

: Someone’s protesting an awful lot. Were you just wailing away on yourself?

James opens his eyes and looks at her. He quickly nods.

James

: Yeah, that’s what I was doing. Just…me and my hand…

Ariadne

: Well, that’s no fun.

James

: Yeah, well, you take what you can get.

James puts his suit jacket on.

James

: Why are you screwing both Mr and Mrs. Loren, anyway? That’s a LOT lower than what I was doing.

(beat)

Ariadne

: Well, that’s-

BAM!

The bedroom door suddenly bursts open and Watson flies into the room. James ducks out of the way as Watson flies across the room. He hits the back wall and tumbles to the floor.

Ariadne

: Oh my God!

James

: FUCK!

James and Ariadne turn to the bedroom door to see that Faye stands in the doorway, eyes black and empty, her face and actions fueled with total rage and evil.

James

: FUCK! NO! She’s possessed! Ariadne, RUN!

Ariadne pulls the covers off and scrambles off the bed to the floor. James charges towards Faye ready to fight back. Faye turns her head to James, ready to attack. James reaches her, but she puts her hand on his chest and tosses him back. He grunts as he flies back and hits the wall behind him. His body tumbles to the floor.

Ariadne

: NO!!

Ariadne stands up and stares at Faye in total fear.

Ariadne

: Faye, please…

Faye

: You.

We see the image of Lilith leaving Faye’s body and stepping out into the room. Faye gasps and stumbles back, her eyes going back to normal. She holds her forehead wincing in pain. Lilith walks towards Ariadne slowly, who stares back, unsure of what to do.

Lilith

: You are the one.

Ariadne

: What?

Lilith smiles and the camera zooms in on Ariadne’s eye. It soon turns completely black, like that of a demon. The camera pulls back out to reveal that Lilith is gone and both of Ariadne’s eyes are black. Faye looks up at her and gasps.

Faye

: No…

Ariadne walks towards the doorway which is being blocked by Faye.

Faye

: Please…

Ariadne puts her hand on Faye’s shoulder and tosses her to the side. She hits the floor on her right shoulder and winces in pain. Ariadne confidently walks out of the room.

Faye

: Shit…

James moans and sits up from the floor, trying to picks himself up.

Faye

: James…you okay…?

James

: Yeah, I’m fine. Check Pritchard, he was thrown pretty hard.

Faye immediately stands up from the floor and runs over to Watson. She kneels beside him and puts her hand on his back, shaking him.

Faye

: Pritchard…Pritchard, come on. It’s your turn to get up now.

James stands up, his hand pressed against the back of his head.

James

: Would you please explain to me what the fuck just happened?

Faye

: You remember the demon Lilith Mrs. Loren told us about?

James

: Yeah. Speaking of which, where is Mrs. Loren?

Faye turns her head to James.

Faye

: Mrs. Loren is dead, Paymon killed her when you and Ariadne ran off.

James

: What!?

Faye turns her attention back to Pritchard.

Faye

: Pritchard and I came upstairs to find you guys and we ran into Lilith. She possessed me and now she’s possessed Ariadne.

James

: Fucking shit! What do you think she’s gonna do with her?

Faye

: I don’t know, but whatever it is, it can’t be good. We have to stop it.

James

: You’re goddamn right we do. Where do you think she went?

Faye

: The basement, I’m assuming.

James

: Oh hell, I hate that fucking place.

Faye smacks the back of Pritchard’s head.

Faye

: Pritchard!

Pritchard jumps, reeling back to consciousness. He sits up, his back against the wall.

Watson

: Jesus Christ…what the fuck happened?

Faye

: I threw your across the room.

Watson raises his eyebrow at her.

Faye

: I was possessed! It doesn’t matter, Ariadne’s possessed now and we have to find her.

Watson

: Oh, well that’s just wonderful. Can’t this night just end?

Watson and Faye get up from the floor and turn to James, who is standing in the doorway

Faye

: You guys ready for this? We need a plan.

Watson

: AFTER I get a goddamn shirt…

Watson walks across the room and exits through the doorway, walking past James. Faye looks at James and then around the room.

Faye

: Were you two getting laid!?

INT. THE HOUSE – BASEMENT MAIN ROOM – NIGHT

The lights in the main room of the basement are off, the room’s only source of light being the candles on the altar. Kneeling before the altar is Paymon who appears to be praying. The acid vat’s hatch is open and standing before it is the Lilith-possessed Ariadne, holding the baby in her arms. Surrounding the acid vat, creating a circle are Vincent (not possessed), Watson’s father, Catherine, Claudia, David, Carl, Anna and Olivia.

Paymon

: Lords of Hell, we give you this sacrifice. A sacrifice of the blood. We give you this to satisfy a long-lasting curse that must be put to rest. In this we show our love. Our love for our one and only king. He sits on the throne of Hell. He who is not with us physically, but is here in our hearts. We give you this, beloved Lucifer. Amen.

ALL

: Amen.

Paymon stands up from the floor and moves over to the acid vat. He stands beside Ariadne and looks at the child in her arms.

Paymon

: It is time.

The staircase door of the basement’s main room burst open and all the spirits, Vincent, Ariadne and the demon Paymon jump at the noise. They turn to the door and soon all the lights in the room turn on. Watson (now wearing his shirt) enters the room, followed by Faye and James.

Watson

: Like hell it is, you demon FUCK!

Paymon

: Mr. Pritchard! Welcome! You are the man of the hour, you don’t realize it, but you are. By coming here, you are doing me a great favor.

Watson

: I can make you eat this words, Paymon. Faye…

Faye moves forward past Watson and inhales. She closes her eyes and joins her hands.

Paymon

: And this must be your protégé, the medium. She’s serve as quite an interesting specimen, I must say.

Faye begins chanting something in Latin. Paymon chuckles.

Paymon

: What is this?

Faye continues to chant, her voice getting louder and angrier. Paymon’s face soon becomes worried. His eyes widen.

Paymon

: (angered) How dare you. How dare you interrupt this ritual. You think this is over, Mr. Pritchard…it’s just the beginning.

Paymon turns to the rest of the spirits. He walks over to Ariadne and takes the baby from her. He looks into her eyes.

Paymon

: We have to go now…but this is NOT over.

Paymon vanishes with the baby in his arms. The rest of the spirits vanish as well and Ariadne’s eyes go back to normal. Vincent remains, looking around the room frantically. Ariadne looks down at the acid vat before her and gasps. She steps back from it. James runs by her side. He puts his arm around her.

James

: You alright?

Ariadne

: Aside from the fact that I was just possessed by a demon? Yeah…I’m wonderful…

Faye has stopped chanting at this point. Watson, Faye, James and Ariadne turn their attention to Vincent, who stands across from Ariadne over the vat of acid.

Vincent

: Fuck…

Watson

: Vincent…what the fuck? You’re WITH them?

Vincent

: What I am doing is none of your business.

Watson

: “NONE OF MY BUSINESS”, ARE YOU KIDDING ME!? YOU WERE ABOUT TO LET THEM TOSS A CHILD…MY CHILD…INTO A VAT ACID! ARE YOU FUCKING INSANE!?

Vincent

: Paymon is helping me, Pritchard. He is giving me all the power I could want. Already has. If that means aiding them and allowing them to murder your child…so be it.

James

: Jesus…

Ariadne

: (disgusted) Oh my God, Vincent. What the FUCK? What the fuck have you become!?

Vincent

: That’s exactly what my wife said…before I killed her.

Ariadne gasps and covers her mouth in total shock, her eyes wide.

Vincent

: That’s right, Ariadne…Annabelle is dead. Guess you won’t have anyone to plot with or eat out anymore.

Vincent reaches his hand into his pocket and pulls out the vial of Paymon’s blood

Vincent

: All the power in the world in this vial.

Faye

: Oh my God…

Watson

: What is that?

Faye

: It’s…

Vincent

: Tell them.

(beat)

Faye

: It’s a demon’s blood…Mr. Loren…please…don’t drink it. You’ll regret it.

Vincent

: Oh, you think so?

Faye

: Please, think about what you’re doing, Mr. Loren.

Vincent

: I have…long and hard. I’ve made my decision. I want this.

Watson

: Vincent, don’t-

Faye

: Forget it, Mr. Pritchard…there’s nothing we can do…there’s no humanity left in him…he’s already gone.

Vincent

: Don’t try and stop me…because you can’t.

Watson

: Mr. Loren.

Vincent pops the vial open and brings it to his lips.

Watson

: NO!!!

Vincent drinks the blood. It runs down the side of the glass vial, into his mouth, down his throat. It is black and sick and evil. He soon finishes the whole thing and looks back at the group.

Watson

: No…

Vincent lets his arm fall beside him and drops the vial to the ground. It shatters.

James

: Fuck…

Vincent lurches forward and grunts, stricken with pain. He moans in pain and black veins begin to come out and sprout in his neck, running up his face. Blood begins to fall from his eyes and his nose. He groans in pain and chokes on his own breath.

Vincent

: Oh…

Blood begins dripping out of the corner of his mouth and more and more blood begins coming out from his eyes and nose. Blood sputters from his eyes and more comes from his mouth, running down his neck and onto his shirt.

Vincent

: Oh GOD…

The other four back in way in shock and total horror. Emotions which are clearly defined by their facial expressions. Vincent begins to spit out blood onto the floor, gagging on it. More begins to pour down his face and his neck and his eyes become completely red.

Vincent

: Oh God…YES…please…

Suddenly his eyes burst, shooting out blood from the sockets they once resided.

Vincent

: GOD!!! YES!!!!!!!!

Vincent’s body begins to fall apart, red cracks appearing on his skin which blood seeps from. With one final, desperate and anguished roar, Vincent explodes like a popped balloon spraying blood everywhere. His blood-soaked clothes fall to the floor in a huge puddle of blood that was once Vincent. Ariadne screams and buries her face into James’ chest.

Faye

: Oh my…

Faye and James look away, while Watson looks on in total terror.

Watson

: He’s gone…

Watson stares at the large pool of blood, in shock. Soon, the blood begins to quiver.

Watson

: Wait…

The blood quivers some more.

Watson

: Guys…

The other three look back at the scene before them to see an arm shoot out from the puddle of blood. It slams down on the floor.

Faye

: Oh no.

Another arm rises from the depths followed by a head.

Faye

: (whispering) Pritchard.

The head rises completely. It’s Vincent. His eyes as black and empty as Paymon’s and Lilith’s. He rises from the depths, using his arms to support himself and he pulls his body up.

Faye

: (whispering) Pritchard…please…

Vincent gains his balance and stands up. He looks up at the group, his mouth hanging open and his black eyes staring at them with evil intentions.

Faye

: (on the verge of tears) OH MY GOD…

Vincent opens his mouth and roars an otherworldly roar. His face is now filled with rage and the room is filled with only the sound of his blood-curdling, demonic roar straight from the depths of Hell.

INT. THE HOUSE – DINING ROOM – MIDNIGHT

The halls of the House on Haunted Hill are dead silent. Not a soul stirs for now. It’s peaceful, quiet…too quiet. At least too quiet for the house. However, this peaceful silence will not last long. The basement door suddenly bursts open and Ariadne dashes out into the hallway. James and Faye follow close behind her, then Watson who shuts the door behind him and presses his back against. All four of them look terrified. They are breathing heavily and sweating. They stop for a moment to catch their breath.

James

: WHAT…THE FUCK…WAS THAT!?

Faye

: Wanna know what the fuck that was? That was Mr. Loren turning into a fucking demon, okay? Now he’s after us and there’s nowhere to run.

Watson

: Well, we can’t just stand around her and wait for him to come pick us off!

Faye

: Then what do you suggest we do Pritchard, huh? Go hide?

James

: Why can’t we just fucking leave!?

Faye

: And you think we’ll actually be able to do that with not one, not two, but THREE fucking demons after us!?

Watson

: There has to be something we could do!

Ariadne

: (breathing hard) No, I-…I can’t do this…I can’t go on anymore. It’s just one thing after the other and it just keeps getting worse. We’re down to four now and we’re just gonna keeping running and they’ll keep chasing us till we’re all dead, I-…I can’t…it’s over…

Ariadne falls to her hand and knees, breathing heavily.

Ariadne

: Just go on without me…

The other three stare down at her and then look up at each other. James kneels down and helps her back up.

James

: Come on.

James holds his hands on her shoulders, while she remains staring down at the floor sobbing softly.

James

: Let’s go to the living room so you can lay down for a bit.

James and Ariadne walk out of the room through the hallway leaving Watson and Faye alone in the dining room. They look at each other.

Faye

: I don’t think she can hold on any longer.

Watson

: She has no choice, Faye. We just have to push through this as best we can and hopefully survive ‘till sunrise.

Faye

: Yeah and what happens then? We just leave? Walk out unharmed and go on with our lives? You really think it’ll be that simple?

Watson

: No, but it’s certainly a lot better to hold onto hope that we can actually survive then sitting around thinking we’re all gonna die.

Faye closes her eyes and nods.

Faye

: (re-opening her eyes) You’re right.

Watson

: Regardless, we have to do something. Come on, Faye, there has to be something…

Faye

: Like what?

Watson

: You’re the demonologist here, not me. Isn’t there something that can be done to get rid of a demon.

Faye

: Forever? No. We can make it go away for some time, but it’ll come back eventually. Demons can’t be destroyed…

(beat)

Faye

: At least…not by a human…

Watson raises an eyebrow.

Watson

: What are you getting at?

Faye

: I’m saying that a human can’t destroy a demon.

Watson

: So, can one demon destroy another?

Faye

: I’m sure it can, but it never would. All demons are on the same side, they’d never turn on each other. Destroying a demon would be doing a good deed…something no demon would EVER do.

Watson

: Okay, you keep talking around the solution. What CAN destroy a demon?

Faye

: It’s arch nemesis…

Watson

: Which is?

Faye

: What do you think? An angel.

Watson rolls his eyes and chuckles slightly.

Watson

: An angel? Really?

Faye

: Yes, really. What, you don’t believe they exist? You can believe in demons, but you can’t believe in angels?

Watson

: Well, I’ve actually SEEN a demon and seeing is believing.

Faye

: You really believe that this is the only world that there is? You really think this is all there is to the universe? You need to open your eyes, Mr. Pritchard, cause there is far more to see. You’re just not looking.

Watson sighs heavily.

Watson

: Okay, so let’s say that angels do exist and can help us, how do we get one to come on down and give us a hand?

Faye

: Well, there are most certainly no angels here, this place is too evil. We will have to summon one first.

Watson

: Okay, how do we do that?

Faye

: It’s very simple, I’ll just need…well…you.

Watson

: Me? Why me?

Faye

: I’ll explain later. Right now, we need to prepare. Come on.

INT. THE HOUSE – BASEMENT ROOM – MIDNIGHT

The room is dark and dirty, filled with gravel, dirty and spider webs. It’s barely illuminated by a small ceiling lamp like the rest of the basement. Standing against the wall, lined up are the spirits of the house: Watson’s Father, Catherine, Claudia, David, Carl, Olivia and now Anna. Standing before them are Paymon and Lilith, standing next to each other. In Lilith’s arms is the baby.

Paymon

: We failed the first time, but there will be more opportunities. We have the child and there is nothing the humans can do to get it back. Now we failed to complete the ritual the first time because of the medium, Faye Summers. Our objective is clear: kill her. Possibly make her one of us and she may prove to be a very useful asset. After that is done, our next target is Watson Pritchard. Once he is dead, we will go through with the ritual and destroy the child. Then, the curse will be satisfied…as will our master.

Claudia

: What of Mr. Stark?

David

: And Miss Aliacoff?

Paymon

: No one leaves this house alive, do I make myself clear?

The spirits close their eyes and bow their heads.

Paymon

: Now Mr. Loren has transformed himself into a demon, so that adds a third to our numbers in this house. Our ranks as a whole are steadily increasing and soon all of you will be one of us, yourselves once the ritual is complete. And when it is and our master is satisfied, we will rise against the humans and take this world as our own.

INT. THE HOUSE – ARIADNE’S ROOM – MIDNIGHT

All four of them are now in the room. Ariadne is now dressed in her bathrobe and lying down in bed with her eyes open. Watson, James and Faye are standing in the middle of the room talking amongst themselves. Hanging around Faye’s shoulder is her bag.

James

: Angels? You’re kidding me, right?

Faye

: No, I’m not kidding you, James. This shit is as real as it fucking gets, okay? If you don’t believe it, go down to the basement and play “Duck, Duck, Demon” with Vincent, okay?

James and Watson look at each other and then back at Faye.

Faye

: Sorry, but…you guys are ignorant and it’s annoying as hell.

Watson

: I dunno, Faye. I think after tonight, it’s safe to say hell is a little more annoying than we are.

James chuckles.

Faye

: Can you guys not joke, right now? We have to do this.

Watson

: Well, until you give me instructions, I have no idea what the fuck to do.

Faye

: Right. Sorry.

Faye takes her bag off her shoulder and kneels down. She puts it on the floor and begins looking through it.

Faye

: Okay, the act of summoning an angel is very simple. The only difficult part being the odds of one actually coming.

James

: Wonderful. So, what are the odds of our call reaching voicemail on the angel hotline, Glinda?

Faye looks up at him with a dirty look.

Faye

: Glinda? No, James, I’m not a witch. I can’t defy gravity or anything…

James

: Hey, you were the one chanting spells in the basement before.

Faye

: Okay, I was Wiccan when I was a teenager. So what?

Watson

: Jesus Christ. Faye! Focus, please!

Faye

: Right!

Faye looks back down into her bag and pulls out two white candles. She places them beside the bad and reaches back in.

Watson

: Candles. How cliché.

Faye pulls out a book of matches and closes the bag. She stands back up, taking the candles and matches with her.

Faye

: Okay. James, I’ll need you to go away for a bit. Go somewhere else.

Faye starts shoo’ing him away with her hands.

Faye

: Go away. Bye.

James rolls his eyes and walks to the corner of the room.

Faye

: Watson, sit on the floor cross legged.

Watson sighs and does so. He sits on the floor, cross legged. Faye strikes a match, lighting it. She lights both candles and blows the flame on the match away. She kneels back down and places on candle on either side of Watson.

Faye

: Okay. James, Ariadne and myself are gonna leave the room and shut the lights off. What you’re gonna do is close your eyes and call upon the angel. The angel we are looking to contact, his name is Michael.

Watson

: Michael. Okay, so what do I say?

Faye

: I can’t tell you what to say, otherwise it’s not legit. It’ll look like you’re just following instructions and not actually calling upon an angel for help. Just tell them what it is you need help with, but that’s all I can say. Make sure to take a deep breath and to relax.

Watson

: Why do we need candles? And why do the lights need to be off?

Faye

: It enhances the magical aura.

Watson

: The magical aura? Did you just pull that out of your ass?

Faye

: A little bit. (annoyed) I don’t know, Pritchard, just fucking deal with it. Let’s go, James.

Faye stands up and opens the bedroom door. She turns the lights off and walks out. James moves over to Ariadne.

James

: Ariadne, we have to go for a bit, alright? We’ll come back soon.

Ariadne nods and stands up from the bed. James leads her out of the room and closes the door behind them. Watson watches them leave and sighs.

Watson

: Okay, let’s see…

Watson closes his eyes, takes a deep breath and relaxes.

Watson

: Uh…Angel Michael, I’m calling on you for help. I, uh…I have a demon problem and I need assistance as my friends and I can’t do anything about it and…apparently you’re the only one that can help us. So, if you could just show yourself and give us a hand…that’d be great…

Watson sighs and opens his eyes. Nothing. He sighs again and closes his eyes.

Watson

: Michael, please…I really need your help here. We all do. They’ve killed three of us already and there will be more if you don’t help us out. We’re down to four and we’re running out of time and willpower. They killed my girlfriend…my Olivia…

Tears begin to trickle down his face.

Watson

: PLEASE…

Watson opens his eyes. Still nothing. He sighs and looks down at the floor now sobbing quietly. The camera stays on him. Suddenly, a light illuminates his body. It’s white and very bright. Watson raises his head and looks forward. The camera turns to reveal what is standing before him. It is the angel MICHAEL, a very handsome man with shoulder-length blond hair. He is dressed in a white, satin, long-sleeved shirt, matching pants and no shoes. Light emanates from his body and he has an aura of strength and bravery about him.

Watson

: (in total shock)…hi…

INT. THE HOUSE – BASEMENT HALLWAY – MIDNIGHT

Most of the hallway is shrouded in darkness, however a small section in the middle of the hallway is illuminated as always, though the rest of it is completely black. Paymon steps out of the darkness looking determined. He steps into the light and stops in the middle. He looks up at the ceiling at his face becomes fueled with complete rage. The camera pans down to his hands which balls into a tight fist. It pulls back and Paymon disappears.

INT. THE HOUSE – ARIADNE’S ROOM – MIDNIGHT

Watson slowly rises from the ground, not taking his eyes off the beautiful being before him: Michael. Michael watches him, smiling

Watson

: (in shock; stuttering) You…you’re…you’re really a-

Michael

: An angel? Yes. I am the angel Michael. You called upon me, Watson Pritchard.

Watson

: (stuttering)Y-yes, I did. I…WE need your help…

Michael

: I am aware of your situation, Mr. Pritchard.

Watson

: Great. Well, do you think you can help us? Actually wait, don’t say anything. I need to get the others.

Watson starts for the door.

Michael

: Stop.

Watson obliges and stops and his tracks, turning to him.

Michael

: You called upon me, Watson Pritchard. Only you can see me and I may only speak with you.

Watson

: And if I brought the others in here?

Michael

: I’d be forced to leave. And you were lucky enough to actually summon me in the first place…I advise you not to push it, Mr. Pritchard.

Watson nods and steps back over to where he once was.

Watson

: Right…sorry…

Michael bows his head slightly, holding his hands behind his back.

Watson

: So…uhm…Michael. How can you help us?

INT. THE HOUSE – THIRD FLOOR HALLWAY – MIDNIGHT

Faye, James and Ariadne are standing out in the hallway patiently waiting. James is holding Ariadne in his arms who is looking down at the floor sadly.

James

: So how long does it usually take to summon one of these angels?

Faye

: It varies depending on the faith of the caller, the circumstances on which the angel is being called, the one being called upon, the-

James

: Alright. I get it, Faye. It varies. Thanks.

Faye scrunches her face at him and crosses her arms.

Faye

: He may have already made contact, but only he can speak with the angel, if he did.

James

: Why only him?

Faye

: Honestly, I don’t know. I don’t have much experience with angels, I just know the basics.

James

: Right, cause you’re a-…

Faye

: Demonologist.

James

: Yeah…

Man’s Voice

: (O.S.) Demons, huh?

The three turn around to see the now demon Vincent standing in the middle of the room staring them down with his black eyes, smiling maniacally.

Vincent

: Speak of the devil.

James, Faye and Ariadne stare back in horror.

INT. THE HOUSE – ARIADNE’S ROOM – MIDNIGHT

Watson

: So, you’re telling me you can’t help us!? What good is an angel if it can’t help defeat demons.

Michael

: Battling demons isn’t our only cause, we angels serve other purposes as well.

Watson

: That’s great, but you would you please ENLIGHTEN me on why exactly you can’t help us.

Michael

: You’re asking me to defeat not one, but three demons. I am merely one. The odds are against me.

Watson

: Then go call up your other angel friends and have them send an army.

Michael

: (chuckling) An army?

Watson

: Yes, an army! Bring every angel who knows how to fight and help me defeat these demon motherfuckers for good!

Michael

: Mr. Pritchard, I’ve already told you how difficult it is to summon ONE angel. Just imagine the adversity that would be summoning an army. More so, likely no angel would want to come down to this plane here on Earth to fight them. We had a hard enough time during the last war on OUR plane.

Watson

: FUCK!

Michael

: I am truly sorry, Mr. Pritchard.

Watson

: There HAS to be something we can do, Michael!

(beat)

Michael

: There may be something we can do.

Watson

: Anything would be helpful right now.

Michael

: It may come off as irrational and inhumane, but it’s the only thing I could think of that would help us.

Watson

: Go on.

Michael

: I must warn you, Mr. Pritchard,…It will require a sacrifice.

Watson

: A sacrifice? A sacrifice of what?

Suddenly, the bedroom door bursts open. Watson turns to see Faye rush in.

Faye

: Pritchard!

Watson turns back to Michael who has now vanished.

Watson

: Faye! What the fuck!?

Faye

: What? Were you able to summon Michael?

Watson

: Yes and he was just about to tell me what we can do to defeat the demons, then YOU walked in! Thanks a lot!

Faye

: I’m sorry, but this is more important!

Watson

: More important than the fucking Charlie’s Angels of HELL walking around trying to kill us!?

Faye

: Interesting choice of name, but yes. It is. Ariadne and James were taken.

Watson

: Taken!? What do you mean taken!?

Faye

: We were standing out in the hall and Vincent showed up. He grabbed them both and the three of them vanished.

Watson

: And he left you behind!?

Faye

: NO FUCKING SHIT, PRITCHARD! We have to find them!

Watson

: Where do you think they are?

Faye

: Probably the basement.

Watson

: No, I’m not going down there and getting myself killed. What if it’s a trap. What if their trying to lure us down there so Paymon could kill me and break the curse or whatever? We’re no use to James and Ariadne if we’re dead.

Faye

: So, what do you wanna do? Huh? Just let ‘em die?

Watson

: No, we need to summon Michael again and ask him for help. He was literally JUST about to tell me what we could do, but then you walked in.

Faye

: Well, I’m sorry! Next time one or more of our group gets kidnapped, I’ll knock and if it’s cool to come in. Does that sound good for you, Watson?

Watson

: I’d greatly appreciate that, Faye, thank-you.

Faye

: You’re welcome.

Watson and Faye stare at each other, trying to relax and catch their breath. An awkward silence fills the room.

Faye

: So what did Michael say?

Watson

: Well, he can’t directly help us because he’d be outnumbered if he fought the demons. But he told me there was something he could do. Some kinda sacrifice.

Faye

: A sacrifice?

Watson

: Yeah, that’s all I got. Then you-

Faye

: Then I walked in, yeah I know. Pritchard, we can’t just stand here, we have to do something.

Watson

: You’re right, we have to summon Michael again.

Faye

: We don’t have time for that, Pritchard. James and Ariadne could be dying right now!

Watson

: I completely agree, but Michael is the only thing that can help us out right now. We need him to save them. It’s the only way and you know it.

(beat)

Faye

: Fine. But we need to do this fast. Come on.

INT. THE HOUSE – EMPTY ROOM – MIDNIGHT

Looking similar in both size and appearance, the empty room is shrouded in darkness save for the dim lamp hanging from the ceiling. Sitting on the floor against the wall is James and Ariadne. Before them stands Paymon blocking the only exit door.

James

: What are you gonna do to us?

Paymon

: I’m going to kill you, Mr. Stark. You as well, Miss Aliacoff.

James

: So why don’t you just do it already, you demon pussy!

Paymon

: I would. Oh, believe me, I would. But I need you first. Both of you.

James

: For the fuck what!?

Paymon

: Well, as you both already know, the curse we have placed on the Pritchard family will only be satisfied once both Watson Pritchard and the child are dead. It has recently come to my attention that an angel has been summoned and that makes things difficult. The angel will likely not allow Mr. Pritchard to come down to the basement where the ritual can be performed. I will need you, Mr. Stark, to bring him down here. Tell him Ariadne is in trouble and you need his help as soon as possible. He trusts you, he will believe you and follow. Then we will go through with the ritual.

James

: And you honestly think I’m gonna do this?

Paymon

: Of course, I don’t.

The camera moves pans over to James’, creating a profile shot. Watson’s Father suddenly appears before James, on one knee, smiling maniacally.

Watson’s Father

: BOO!

James jumps backs and screams.

INT. THE HOUSE – ARIADNE’S ROOM – MIDNIGHT

Watson now sits on the floor again in the dark between two lit candles. His legs are crossed and his eyes are closed.

Watson

: Michael, I call upon you once more. I’m sorry our last discussion got interrupted, but I really need you right now. Our friends James and Ariadne have been taken and I can’t save them without your help, I just can’t. So please help us out. We can’t do this without you.

Man’s Voice

: (O.S.; echoed; whispering) Watson Pritchard.

Watson opens his eyes and looks around the room frantically.

Watson

: Michael?

Michael’s Voice

: (O.S.; echoed; whispering) It is I: the angel Michael. Know this, Watson Pritchard, I will always be with you. To guide you and give you strength, but in your current time of need, I provide you with a solution…the only solution.

Something catches Watson’s eye: a small glass vial on the floor before him. It is filled with a crimson red liquid. It is corked with a blue ribbon around it.

Watson

: What’s this?

Watson picks up the vial and examines it.

Michael’s Voice

: (O.S.; echoed; whispering) It is my blood, Watson Pritchard. It is the blood of an angel. Drink from it and you will have my power. However, I must warn you. The blood will kill you as the demon blood did Vincent Loren.

Watson

: Is this the sacrifice you were talking about?

Michael’s Voice

: (O.S.; echoed; whispering) Yes. Drink from this and you will become an angel, yourself.

Watson

: Oh my…

Michael’s Voice

: (O.S.; echoed; whispering) This is the only solution, Mr. Pritchard.

INT. THE HOUSE – THIRD FLOOR HALLWAY – MIDNIGHT

Faye is leaning against Ariadne’s bedroom door with her arms crossed. She is patiently waiting. Her head darts to the left when she hears footsteps coming up the stairs. James reaches the top step sweating and panting heavily.

Faye

: James!

James runs over to her as she stands up from the wall.

Faye

: James, are you okay!? Where’s Ariadne!?

James

: She’s down in the basement! Where’s Watson?

Faye

: Well, he’s in the bedroom trying to summon an angel.

James

: Well, get him out of there, we need to save Ariadne or she’s gonna die.

Faye

: But I-…

Faye becomes suspicious, which is evident by the look on her face.

Faye

: Since when do you call him Watson?

James’ face becomes shocked and he is left speechless for a moment.

James

: Well…that is his name…

Faye

: You always called him Pritchard, never Watson.

There is silence for a moment, neither of them not knowing what to say.

James

: It doesn’t matter right now! We need to save Ariadne!

Faye smiles.

Faye

: You’re right. I’m sorry.

Faye turns to the door and grabs the door knob.

Faye

: Pritchard, NOW!!

Faye turns the knob and yanks the door open. She immediately steps out of the way as Watson charges out of the room. He slams into James and knocks him into the wall behind him. The back of James’ head hits the wall and he slumps to the ground immediately after, unconscious. Watson stares down at him and looks over at Faye.

Faye

: I’m sorry if I disturbed you, but he-

Watson

: It’s fine, you didn’t disturb anything anyway.

Faye

: No contact?

Watson

: Oh, I made contact.

Watson raises his right arm and shows her the vial of Michael’s blood.

INT. THE HOUSE – EMPTY ROOM – MIDNIGHT

Paymon still stands in front of the door across from Ariadne who is sitting on the floor against the wall still. She looks up at him slowly.

Ariadne

: What are you gonna do with me?

Ariadne now speaks with a low, unhinged and croaked voice.

Paymon

: Same thing we attempted last time. Lilith will take control of you and use your body to destroy the child. Once Mr. Pritchard and Miss Summers are lured down here, we will begin.

Ariadne

: What are you gonna do with Faye?

Paymon

: We will kill her, of course. Her abilities as a medium make her a threat. She must die.

Ariadne

: …And after the ritual is complete?

Paymon

: We will rise up and rule this Earth, turning each individual human into one of our own.

Ariadne

: I got that part. What are you going to do after that?

(beat)

Paymon

: We will fight back against our mortal enemy: the angels. Will destroy each and every one of them and we will be undefeated and we WILL THRIVE.

A moment of silence passes as Ariadne considers what he has said.

Ariadne

: Well, good luck with that. Tell Satan I said “hi”.

Paymon

: You’ll be meeting him soon enough, you can tell him yourself.

Ariadne

: Who do you think you are? From what I heard you were a creepy little shit who went psycho, then decided to turn yourself into a demon. For what?

Paymon

: How DARE you insult me!

Ariadne

: You wanted power FOR WHAT!? To jump around this little house you’re stuck in and scare the shit out of some people! Is that what you wanted!? Did you get what you bargained for!?

Paymon

: DON’T WANNA HEAR IT!

Paymon glares at her intensely angry.

Ariadne

: What are the odds this little ritual of yours will even work, huh!? If it doesn’t you’ll be stuck her forever with no one to scare and no one to blame but yourself!

Paymon

: GO TO HELL!!!

Ariadne

: SEE YOU THERE, YOU FUCK!

Suddenly, Lilith appears in the middle of the room standing before Paymon. She reaches forward and grabs Paymon by the neck, lifting him up and shoving him against the wall behind him.

Lilith

: PAYMON!

Paymon

: (barely able to talk) Lilith?

Lilith

: WE FAILED! PRITCHARD’S FATHER FAILED TO DELIVER!

Paymon

: (barely able to talk) What do you mean?

Lilith

: That prick Pritchard and the medium cunt had a little plan up their sleeve! They knocked James out and now Pritchard’s father lost control of him. GOOD FUCKING MOVE PICKING HIM!

Paymon: (barely able to talk) Lilith…I…I can’t…sp-…

Lilith lets go of his neck and he collapses to the ground. She stares down at him angrily. Paymon coughs, struggling to catch his breath and get his voice back. Behind Lilith, Ariadne rises from the floor and charges towards her. Lilith throws her arm behind her and hits Ariadne square in the chest. She yelps and flies back against the wall behind her, tumbling to the floor on her stomach unconscious. Lilith continues to glare at Paymon.

Lilith

: Get up, you worthless piece of shit.

Paymon slowly climbs to feet and glares at Liltih.

Paymon

: I am your master, you don’t talk to me that way! I made you!

Lilith

: Eat me, you asshole. You have work to do, because now Pritchard and Summers are onto us. Why did you trust his FATHER with the job!?

Paymon

: Because it’s his father, I imagine he’d be able to convince Pritchard more so than any of us could.

Lilith

: You should’ve sent me!

Paymon

: You’re a demon, Lilith. The black eyes would’ve been a dead giveaway. No pun intended.

Lilith

: This isn’t the time for jokes, Richard. What are we gonna do?

Paymon

: We’ll let them come to us, they’ll come to Miss Aliacoff’s rescue eventually. We just have to give it time.

Lilith

: The sooner, the better. It’ll be daylight before we know it.

Lilith walks off and vanishes just as easily as when she first arrived. Paymon stares at the spot where she once stood and turns his attention to Ariadne who is still unconscious.

INT. THE HOUSE – ARIADNE’S ROOM – MIDNIGHT

Watson and Faye are sitting on the edge of the bed beside each other staring down at the vial of Michael’s blood in Watson’s hand.

Faye

: So he told you if you drink that blood, you’ll die and become an angel?

Watson

: Yep. Just the way Vincent became a demon after he drank a demon’s blood.

Faye

: Wait, so he believes that you alone can’t defeat Paymon and his followers as an angel but HE can’t? How does that make sense?

Watson

: That’s what I’m wondering. It just seems like a suicide mission.

(beat)

Faye

: It’s worth a try. If we don’t try, Ariadne will certainly die. They need her for one reason and one reason only: to complete the ritual. After that, they’ll have no use of her. They’ll kill her without a second thought.

Watson

: Shockingly, Faye, this isn’t making me feel better…

Faye

: Sorry.

Watson stands up from the bed and sighs heavily. He pulls the ribbon off the vial and uncorks it.

Watson

: Well, here goes nothing…

Faye

: Pritchard!

Faye stands up and grabs his arm.

Faye

: Wait!

Watson

: Why should I? We shouldn’t waste any more time than we already have.

Faye

: I understand, but I have an idea.

Watson turns to her.

INT. THE HOUSE – THIRD FLOOR HALLWAY – MIDNIGHT

Watson and Ariadne are now kneeling before James, who is just returning to consciousness. He is sitting on the floor, propped up against the wall behind him. His eyes open slowly, adjusting to the light.

James

: Faye? Pritchard?

Faye

: It’s us, James.

James looks around for a moment, then sighs heavily.

James

: Dammit, I thought I’d wake up and be out of this hell hole.

Faye

: Sorry, but we’re still here. Listen we need your help.

James

: MY help? Do you really think I’m in any condition to provide any kind of help right now?

Faye

: Whether or not you are, we need you, so listen. Pritchard managed to summon and angel to ask for help with this…demon problem. Problem is, Michael said he couldn’t offer any help because he’d be outnumbered against the three demons.

James

: Makes sense…

Faye

: Right. So Michael gave Pritchard a vial of his blood and told him if he drank it, he’d die and become an angel as well.

James turns to Watson, in disbelief. Watson sighs and nods.

James

: Pritchard…

Watson

: Don’t get holy on me right now, James. You have to pay attention.

Faye

: James!

James looks back over at Faye.

Faye

: We need you, James, to go to the basement and convince Paymon or Lilith or Vincent, ANY of the demons, that you want to become a demon yourself. They’ll give you a vial of their blood like they did for Vincent.

James

: Why do you need demon blood?

Faye

: Because we want to mix the angel blood with the demon blood and have Pritchard drink it.

James

: Woah, woah, woah, what the fuck would that do to him?

Faye

: We don’t know, but it’s with a try.

Watson

: Imagine the power I’d have if I became half angel, half demon. If it works, I’d be unstoppable.

James

: And if the demon blood overpowers the angel blood?

Watson

: Then we’re FUCKED, but I think this might work.

James

: It’s a long shot.

Watson

: It’s a risk. A risk I’m willing to take.

Faye

: We’re asking for your help James, not telling you what to do. So…will you?

James stares at her for a moment, the three of them in silence.

INT. THE HOUSE – BASEMENT MAIN ROOM – MIDNIGHT

The entrance door opens and James walks in, breathing slowly. He closes the door behind him and looks around.

James

: (whispering to himself) Alright, I can do this…

He takes a deep breath.

James

: Paymon! I’m calling you out, Paymon! I need to talk to you!

Silence. No response.

James

: Come on out, Paymon! You and I need to have a little one on one, it’s important!

Still no response.

James

: PAYMON!

Man’s Voice

: (O.S.) You rang?

James jumps and spins around. Standing behind him is Paymon, who smiles at him maniacally.

INT. THE HOUSE – LIVING ROOM – DAWN

Watson and Faye are alone in the living room, silently and patiently waiting. Faye is sitting on the couch with her bag beside her and Watson is staring out the window.

Watson

: He’s been gone a long time, Faye. I’m worried.

Faye

: A long time?

Watson

: Yeah, the sun’s about to start coming up.

Faye

: Has it been that long?

Watson

: Yes, Faye…it’s been that long.

Faye

: Well, good. The hearse cars outta be here soon, we’ll be able to leave. What time is it?

Watson

: That’s not what matters, we’re not leaving without James and Ariadne.

Faye

: I know…I know…

Watson turns around slowly to Faye.

Faye

: Ugh, I just can’t wait to get out of this God forsaken place.

Watson

: Goddamn…

Faye

: (looks over at him) What’s wrong?

Watson

: I just said that we’d get out of here, but…that was a false statement considering “we” includes me…

Watson looks down at the floor. Faye bites her lip and does the same.

Faye

: Pritchard, you don’t have to do this.

Watson

: Maybe. I want to, though. I need to do this, Faye. I couldn’t even save my own girlfriend…

Faye

: Watson, don’t. That wasn’t your fault, there was nothing you could do.

Watson

: There was PLENTY I could’ve done! I just didn’t try hard enough.

Faye

: Pritchard! Watson! Don’t! There was NOTHING you could’ve done, okay!? You’re not doing yourself or her any good by blaming yourself. Would she have wanted that, Watson?

Watson stays looking down at the floor.

Faye

: Would she!?

Watson looks up at her and shakes his head.

Watson

: No…

Faye smiles and nods.

Faye

: Good. Because-

Faye stops herself when she sees Olivia standing behind Watson. Olivia glares at Faye with evil eyes and wraps her arms around Watson from behind. Watson stares at Faye confused.

Watson

: Because?

Blood begins to run down Olivia’s eyes and her glare at Faye becomes all the more menacing.

Watson

: Faye?

Olivia

: We’ll see you soon…

Watson

: Faye!

Faye gasps and looks over at Watson. Olivia has disappeared.

Watson

: You alright?

Faye

: Yeah, I’m fine. I just had a moment, that’s all.

Suddenly, the sound of a door closing is heard. Faye and Watson turn in the direction the sound came from: the hallway leading out of the room. James dashes down the hallway panting.

Watson

: James!

James

: He bought it! The son of a bitch actually bought it!

Faye

: You got the blood?

James holds up a vial of blood identical to the one Vincent had.

INT. THE HOUSE – BASEMENT MAIN ROOM – DAWN

Just as when the ritual was previously attempted, the lights in the main room of the basement are off, the room’s only source of light being the candles on the altar. The acid vat’s hatch is open and standing before it is Paymon who is standing beside Ariadne who’s eyes are black meaning she is once again possessed, holding the baby in her arms. Surrounding the acid vat, creating a circle are Vincent, Watson’s father, Catherine, Claudia, David, Carl, Anna and Olivia. Paymon looks over at Ariadne.

Paymon

: Lilith, it is time.

Ariadne looks over at him and nods. She looks forward and gets down on her knees before the acid vat, cradling the baby in her arms as a mother would.

INT. THE HOUSE – LIVING ROOM – DAWN

Ariadne and James are standing beside each other directly across for Watson who stands by himself. The three of them are standing in the center of the room having moved furniture to the side to make space. Watson holds a glass cup in one hand and the two vials of blood in the other, both of which are uncorked.

Faye

: You sure about this Watson?

Watson

: Yeah, I’m sure.

Faye

: They’ve begun the ritual, I can feel it, we don’t have much time.

Watson’s eyes widen and he looks over at the glass. He moves his arm and pours both vials of blood in the glass. They pour rather quickly into the glass, emptying both vials. They sizzle upon making contact in the cup. Watson drops the two vials to the floor and begins to stir the cup around to better mix the blood.

Watson

: How much time do we have?

Faye

: Not long.

Watson stops stirring and brings the glass to his lips.

James

: Watson, I just wanna say…it’s been real great knowing you, man.

Watson

: Look, the more sentimental you guys get on me, the more I’ll have second thoughts. Just let me do this.

Watson tosses the glass back and the angel/demon blood mixture slides down the side of the glass and into Watson’s mouth. Faye and James look on with anticipation and fear. Watson finishes the glass and looks over at them. He lets his arm fall by his side and the glass slips from his hand and hits the floor beneath him.

Faye

: Watson…?

INT. THE HOUSE – BASEMENT MAIN ROOM – DAWN

Ariadne holds the baby over the acid vat as the others look on. She is just about to drop it. Vincent steps out from the circle and walks over. He moves behind Ariadne and places a hand on her shoulder, smiling.

Paymon

: Thank-you.

BANG!

The entrance door bursts open and Faye and James stomp in, angrily. Everyone turns to them.

Faye

: This ritual is OVER!

Ariadne stands up and turns over to them.

Ariadne

: You’ve got to be fucking kidding me!

Vincent steps away from Ariadne and Paymon and stands directly across from them.

Vincent

: You’ve disturbed us for the last time! This is OVER!

Vincent dashes towards them with fire in his eyes and roaring demonically.

Man’s Voice

: (O.S.) STOP!

Vincent stops in his tracks and every turns in the direction the voice came from. Levitating over the acid vat is Watson. He is now dressed as Michael was: a white, satin, long-sleeved shirt, matching pants and no shoes. His left eye is black like a demon’s while the other is normal and he has a reddish glow emanating from him. In his right hand, he holds a long sword with a white glow emanating from it.

Paymon: No FUCKING WAY!!

Watson glares at Vincent and pulls his right arm back. He tosses the sword toward him. It whizzes through the air, across the room towards Vincent. Everyone follows it with their eyes. The blade makes contact with the middle of Vincent’s chest, spanning across his whole torso. It slices through like butter and Vincent’s body falls backward.

Ariadne: NO!!

The two halves of Vincent’s body break apart as he falls to the floor. Both halves explode upon impact with the floor like a balloon splattering blood everywhere. Watson grins as Vincent’s blood begins to sizzle and boil. The blood suddenly catches fire and everyone looks on as the flames burn. The flames soon vanish, as does the blood itself. Ariadne and Paymon look at each other and then at Watson, who is smiling at his own work. Another sword identical to the one he just had materializes in his hand.

Watson

: Who’s next?

Paymon

: HYBRID!! KILL IT!!

Paymon looks over at Ariadne.

Paymon

: Lilith, I’m gonna need you. I want all non-demons out of here NOW!!

Watson’s father, Catherine, Claudia, David, Carl, Anna and Olivia immediately vanish. Paymon looks over at Watson and glares at him. Watson smiles menacingly and vanishes as well. Paymon gasps and looks over at Ariadne and the baby in her arms.

Paymon

: Let’s get this the FUCK over with!

Paymon shoves Ariadne right into the vat of acid while she holds the baby in her arms.

James

: NO!!!!

As she falls, Watson suddenly appears in front of the acid vat. He takes the baby in his arms and then vanishes again along with the baby.

Paymon

: You son of a bitch! COME ON OUT, YOU MOTHERFUCKER! THINK YOU CAN BEAT ME JUST BECAUSE YOU’RE A FUCKING HYBRID NOW!? THINK AGAIN, YOU PIECE OF SHIT!

Ariadne’s eyes return to their normal state and she finally hits the acid. It splashes as she sinks down into it. She re-surfaces and frantically throws her arms around, screaming and trying to get out.

Ariadne

: JAMES!! OH MY GOD!

The acid vat fills with her blood. Paymon teleports on the other side of the vat behind the hatch door. He shoves it down with his foot locking Ariadne in the vat.

James

: NO!!

James dashes for the hatch. Paymon looks up at him and James goes flying backwards. He tumbles to the ground hard, landing on his back. Faye rushes to his side and kneels beside him. Paymon stands on the hatch door as Ariadne bangs on it from underneath. Lilith appears beside Paymon. The two of them watch Faye cradle James.

Lilith

: Pathetic isn’t it?

Paymon

: Very.

Lilith

: So, when the fuck did Pritchard become an angel?

Paymon

: He’s not just an angel…he’s a demon too.

Lilith

: A demon?

Lilith looks over at him. Paymon nods.

Paymon

: A hybrid.

Lilith

: You’re telling me you could be half demon, half angel?

Paymon

: Yes. Though one hasn’t actually existed in centuries.

Faye turns her head to Paymon and glares at him.

Lilith

: Any reason in particular why that is?

Paymon smiles evil-y.

Paymon

: Because they do not live long.

Faye

: You son of a bitch!

Paymon raises his eyebrows at her as she rises from the floor. James rolls over on his side, obviously distraught.

Lilith

: No half demon, half angel here to save you now, huh, bitch?

Faye stares at Paymon and begins chanting in Latin once again. She continues, never taking her eyes off him. Paymon’s face becomes fearful and he glares at her.

Paymon

: This isn’t over.

Paymon vanishes and Lilith looks in the direction he previously stood. Then she looks over at Faye who turns to her. Suddenly, Watson appears behind Lilith, sword in hand.

Lilith

: He’s right, you know.

Faye

: Maybe so. But it is over for you, Lilith.

Watson pulls the sword back over his left shoulder and slices it through Lilith’s neck. Her head flies off her neck and hits the floor, exploding into a mess of blood upon impact. Lilith’s headless body falls to its knees and then falls forward on its chest, exploding just like her head. Just like Vincent’s, Lilith’s blood boils, sizzles and soon catches fire.

Watson

: Two down, one to go.

Faye

: Pritchard, Ariadne’s dead.

Watson

: I know…

Faye

: So why didn’t you save her?

Watson

: It was either her or the baby. If I saved her, the baby would’ve died and the ritual would’ve been complete. And we can’t have that, now can we? It is unfortunate and I wish it didn’t happen, but it was for the best.

Faye

: You’re right, you’re right. I’m sorry.

Watson

: Where’s Paymon?

Faye

: I started casting a spell from my days as a Wiccan and he realized what I was doing and left.

Watson

: Same one as last time?

Faye

: Yeah.

Watson

: What does it do?

Faye

: It’s supposed to weaken him and basically make him go away for some time. It doesn’t last long though.

Watson

: Well, regardless he needs to be destroyed.

Faye

: Right.

Watson looks past Faye at James, who is laying on the floor quietly.

Watson

: How’s he doing?

Faye looks over at James, then back at Watson.

Faye

: Not so good. How does it feel being a half angel, half demon?

Watson

: Feels pretty good. I feel strong and I can basically pull magical swords out of my ass.

Faye and Watson share a laugh for a moment.

Faye

: Well, that’ll prove to be quite useful.

Watson

: Already has.

Faye smiles and nods.

Faye

: Well, we should probably go find Paymon.

Watson

: No. I’ll find him. I don’t want to put you two in anymore danger than you’ve already been in tonight.

Faye

: So, what should we do?

Watson

: Get James. I’ll need both of you to take my hand.

Faye turns around and runs over to James. She kneels down beside him and puts her hand on his shoulder.

Faye

: James. James, I’m gonna need you to stand up for a second.

James neither speaks, nor moves.

Faye

: James?

Still no response. Faye looks over at Watson, who now stands above her. Watson holds out his hand.

Watson

: Take my hand and hold his.

Faye holds Watson’s hand and uses her other hand to hold James’, who doesn’t respond upon her touch. Watson closes her eyes.

Faye

: What are you going to do?

Watson

: You’ll see.

Faye

: Will we ever see you again?

Watson simply shakes his head and takes a deep breath. Faye and James suddenly vanish without a trace and Watson re-opens his eyes. He smiles and turns around slowly to see that Paymon now stands across from him.

Paymon

: The power feels pretty good, doesn’t it, Pritchard?

Watson

: Yeah, it does. Jealous?

Paymon

: (shaking his head) No. And you’ll soon see why.

Watson

: Oh?

Paymon

: You hybrids don’t live very long. You’re the first one to exist in centuries, Pritchard.

Watson

: Well, I think I still have enough time to kick your ass.

Paymon

: You ready to finish this the right way, Pritchard?

Watson

: You’ve failed, Paymon. Can’t you just accept it?

Paymon

: I never accept defeat. There’s always next time.

Watson

: Next time?

Paymon

: Next time.

Watson and Paymon smile at each other and then dash across the room towards each other, Watson raising his sword in the air.

EXT. FRONT LAWN – DAY

Faye and James now lay beside each other on the grass of the front lawn. In Faye’s arms is the baby. Faye’s eyes slowly open and she blinks a few times, trying to adjust to the sunlight. She sits up and looks over at James who is still unconscious.

Faye

: James?

Faye looks down at the baby and smiles at it.

Faye

: You okay, baby?

Faye looks back over at James and places a hand on his chest. She shakes him.

Faye

: Wake up, James.

James’ eyes open and he immediately sits up. He looks around, confused as to his location.

James

: Where are we? What happened?

Faye

: We’re okay, James. It’s over.

Suddenly, the sound of a car horn startles them and they look over at the front gate. The hearse cars sit out on the road waiting for them and a male DRIVER is standing by the open gate.

Faye

: Looks like our ride is here.

Faye and James stand up from the grass and begin walking towards the front gate.

EXT. FRONT GATE – DAY

Faye, with the baby in her hands, and James meet up with the driver at the gate who looks at them in a confused manner.

Driver

: Where’s everyone else?

Faye and James look at each other and that back at the driver.

Driver

: How was the party?

Faye and James just stare at him with blank expressions.

CUT TO BLACK

END CREDITS

THE END

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29K 1.6K 14
What happens when one girl and her two best friends end up in the house of the unknown and can't escape unless they play the game of death? Natania a...
5 0 4
Barett and Connor think their luck is turning around when their boss gives them their first house to sell. Unfortunately for them, it just so happen...
13K 247 1
'I've never been so scared by a story. This kept me up at night for days. True horror!' Prepare for the terror that awaits you, 'On a Hill'...
3.5K 67 9
Four seekers arrive at a notoriously unfriendly pile called Hill House: Dr. Montague, an occult scholar looking for solid evidence of a "haunting"; T...