The Girl Next Door - Jenlisa

By robyntbh

Lisa Manoban moves in to her new condominium and accidentally meets her new neighbour in the most...unexpecte... More

Before proceeding
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Intermission.
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
writer's note
writer's note 2
Chapter 23

Chapter 10

18.8K 454 379
By robyntbh

The sound of surprise was still ringing in Lisa's ear, but she couldn't get herself to stop. The musky, tangy, sweet burst of flavour in her mouth; the coy addition of the strawberry juice around her neighbour's pussy lips; the flush of her skin at the rush of finally getting the first taste of pleasure; the small beads of sweat that's starting to build through the heat they're making. Every second buried in her flavour was a potent addiction.

She licked through the brunette's thighs, not wasting any juices that dripped, before swiping around her ass again. Her lips grazing around J's puckered skin when she couldn't get enough.

Her arm was still lightly pinning J down as the latter squirmed, expletives peppered in her moans every time Lisa's tongue circled her clit and her hole.

"FUCK, you are so FUCKING filthy," J's words heavily echoed in the room in stilted gasps. Lisa sucked on her clit hard as a response, her nose buried in the crack of her neighbour's ass, eliciting another moan.

She took a moment to breathe, wiping her mouth on the girl's backside.

"Should I stop?" She didn't even attempt to hide the cockiness in her voice.

"I--" The brunette hesitated, chasing her breath on the sheets, head still pushed down and her knuckles white from clutching the sheets. "No. No, don't fucking stop."

Lisa suddenly flipped the brunette, pulling J's underwear away from her legs in the process. She landed on her back with a small yelp, legs pried open. They wrapped around Lisa naturally, exposing her further.

The brunette's eyes darkened when she saw how Lisa hungrily licked her lips. "Good, because I'm not done with you."

She let out another cry as the rough of Lisa's tongue ran through her wetness. She lapped all that pooled around J's entrance, licking stripes along the sides before circling the hardened nub.

Now that the girl's reclining Lisa had more access to the girl's sensitive nerves; a little obvious in the way J's body arched from the bed. Lisa impatiently circled her arms around J's stockinged legs and used her shoulder to push her down, as one of her palms pressed against the girl's lower abdomen.

J's hips bucked again once Lisa put more pressure on her tongue sliding up and down repeatedly on her clit in altered lengths: a few long careful licks and then shorter ones that pressed harder towards the top. She found appreciation in the way J moaned, in the way her hips chased after her tongue while she languidly teased around her folds, as if trying to chase the sensation of her hot tongue back against her sensitive bud.

"God, don't stop that. Don't fucking stop that," J gasped, hands tightly grabbing anything she could hold.

And Lisa did for a few more times, focusing on keeping her clit hard before letting her tongue stray again on J's slit, deliberately tormenting her. She let her licks explore downwards again towards the girl's ass, unfortunately finding that it wasn't giving the brunette the same excitement anymore.

Grinning, Lisa then licked around her clit, and when she felt J was starting to build up again, the blonde stuck her tongue unceremoniously inside her.

J's body arched along with another howl that deliciously reverberated through the brunette's throat. Her other hand left the sheets for Lisa's hair, her nails scratching on her scalp a little too rough. It egged Lisa on, her right arm shooting up towards one of the girl's breasts and kneaded it through her dress.

"Oh fuck, yes! God, that tongue--fuck, I am so close--"

J pulled Lisa's head closer as the blonde pushed her tongue further in. She's mercilessly humping Lisa's face now, and while the blonde could almost barely breathe, she couldn't stop herself from smirking as she relentlessly ate the girl's pussy. She could feel J's thighs shivering as it clamped the blonde's head, orgasm impending.

That's when Lisa yanked her head away from the girl's crotch.

"Wha--" J started, as she blinked through her haziness, finding Lisa kneeling upright between her legs, lips pulled up tauntingly. "What are you... "

The blonde's long fingers slid through her stockinged legs, stopping at her knees. "You think I'll let you finish that quick? We're just getting started."

Lisa crouched back to push J's dress up, placing soft, open-mouthed kisses on her quivering abdomen.

"What the fuck are you--"

"Shhh," Lisa's breath made J shiver, the wisps of air an unwanted cool on her heated skin. "We're just getting started."

J's eyes rolled when she realised what Lisa was doing.

"Are you aware that women can have multiple orgasms?" The tone of her voice insulting. If Lisa wasn't so pleased with herself for successfully taunting the girl, she would have laughed. She continued the small kisses on her skin.

"Impatience really isn't your strongest suit."

J irritably pushed Lisa's shoulder to stop her before she propped herself up with her elbows. "And edging is fucking overrated."

"You asked me how I wanted you." Lisa propped herself upright, eyebrows raised, lightly taunting.

J ground her jaws hard. For a moment, Lisa was almost sure she's going to kick her out of the hotel room.

"Fine," She conceded, pulling herself up and moving closer to Lisa. "We are so fucking overdressed for what we're trying to do anyway. Off."

J tugged on Lisa's collar. The blonde pulled her hands away gently. "Let me. It's my favourite shirt, don't get any ideas."

J snorted softly, her hands finding purchase again on Lisa's shirt. She started placing open-mouthed kisses on her jaw, nibbling around her neck. Lisa shivered, the hot wet tongue licking around her skin before they trailed towards her left ear. She stopped to suck hard on her pulse, earning a whimper from Lisa.

When she felt satisfied with Lisa's neck she moved again towards her ear and flicked her wet tongue on her earlobe, before hotly moaning on her ear.

Lisa felt her bones turn to mush. There's a prickly sensation building that's making her headier, each breath leaving more tingles around her jaw.

"Do I look like I care if this is your favourite shirt?" J murmured again on her ear before the girl ripped her shirt open.

Lisa wanted to sigh, really, because she definitely set herself up for this trap, except it turned her on so bad to see the girl demanding like this.

She watched J's eyes glaze with lust as she was presented with Lisa's exposed body, her breasts covered by a black lace bra. She bit on her lips as her gaze fell on Lisa's midsection, and the blonde may or may not have flexed her abs a little to tease the girl.

When the brunette's eyes refused to leave her toned stomach, Lisa started slowly unbuttoning her jeans, then working the zipper. She gently moved away from Jennie and off the bed, standing at the edge. She leisurely pulled away her ruined shirt, her doe eyes not leaving those cat-like ones.

Her thumbs hooked on her belt loops next, slowly pulling her jeans down.

Lisa knew she's essentially doing a basic striptease in front of J and even if she's delaying things, she couldn't help but feel craved by how much desire was written all over her neighbour.

From the way her chest heaved. To the way her cat-like eyes darkened. The way she clamped on her lip, hard.

She's undeniably putty in the blonde's hands.

But Lisa's not sure she doesn't feel as malleable under J's stare.

As Lisa kicked her jeans and shoes off to leave herself in only her underwear, she waited for Jennie to follow suit. The tip of the brunette's lips ticked up slightly, before she slowly turned around, assuming her former position of staying upright on her knees. She looked back on her shoulders at Lisa.

She looked like a gift waiting to be unwrapped for her birthday.

"Unzip me?"

Lisa gulped, drunk in the effortless seduction this girl can do.

She climbed up the bed and followed the girl's stance on her knees, careful to avoid her stilettos. Her left hand brushed softly against the girl's shoulders, pulling her hair away.

She felt the girl shudder as her breath hit her bare neck.

She pulled on the zipper, painfully slow, using only her thumb and middle finger. Her forefinger traced on the skin that revealed through the dress separated by the metal tracks.

J sighed as goosebumps followed through Lisa's touch. The blonde was almost reminded of those darned mail J ran through her bare legs inside the elevator.

The way everything about them was rooted in teasing and tension, Lisa was surprised at the remaining self-control she could muster.

"If you keep teasing me like that you're gonna force me to take my orgasm from you." J's breathlessness made her threat sound empty. Lisa let her black dress fall and pool on her bent knees. She was left with only her bra, garter belts, and stockings now; Lisa feeling bare in only her underwear compared to J yet the latter looking infinitely sexier than she feels.

How does she do it so effortlessly? Lisa's thoughts were unfocused as she hovered near J's bare shoulder. The creamy expanse of her back was begging to be licked.

"And how are you gonna do that?" Lisa's murmur tickled the brunette's skin.

J's exhale stilted on her teeth. "I'm gonna fucking sit on your face even if you can't breathe."

Lisa diffused the jolt those words gave her clit by placing open-mouthed kisses on the girl's shoulder. She was awarded delicious throaty moans. J rolled her head towards Lisa's body, offering her neck more to her. The blonde pressed her breasts to her back, wrapped her arms around her lithe frame, and grabbed her breasts through her delicate lacy bra.

"I still think we're too overdressed for this," J breathed as her hands squirmed to try to remove her bra herself.

"Shhh, leave it on. You're gorgeous in them."

"Mmm, but they are gorgeous, aren't they?" The brunette whined her disapproval, but Lisa could feel her grin. An arm wrapped lazily around Lisa's neck, pulling her closer. "I did wonder what kind of lingerie you'd be into. The way you're clinging to it made buying it worth it."

Lisa couldn't help herself when she kneaded on J's breasts a little too hard, making the girl gasp. Every word that's coming out of J's mouth was practically ammunition to her wetness at this rate.

"You..." Lisa's fingers traced the delicate embroidery of her balcony bra, her hard nipples pushing themselves through the black, barely-there lace. "... bought these for me?"

J hummed. "Thought you might appreciate me all dressed up for you to ravish."

Lisa couldn't hold herself anymore. Her hands slid under J's bra and squeezed her breasts, the nipples tweaked through her long fingers. The brunette screamed, her body arched after the immediate sting but pressed herself unto Lisa's body for more. Her exhales hurried, her nipples hard. Her whole body ached for more.

Lisa gave them. She bit on the brunette's exposed shoulders, their purrs and moans and slicks of their sweaty skin dissolving into a daring melody that's distinctly theirs. J thrust her backside hard on Lisa's pelvis - asking--begging--fuck--just anything - for attention. Lisa's right hand started exploring her creamy curves, pulling her body closer, her pelvis grinding back in answer. They pant together, trying to chase after a high brought by just the heat of their bodies and the affair of their mischievous minds.

The blonde's fingers start to itch, wanting more wetness than the moist of the brunette's skin. She ran her fingers across the girl's garter belt, careful to not let the craving to tear them away overwhelm her. The smooth waxed skin called to the pads of her fingers.

That first dip of her fingers undid her.

That first dip was met by so much wetness.

By so much pooling arousal.

By so much obvious want.

Lisa groaned expletives unto J's nape, practically cumming at the way her fingers lost themselves into a pool of lust. She played around with the slickness, circling her neighbour's swelling clit. J tried to hump her fingers, sliding across her slit until she hit the perinium.

She refused to still go further in, and when she started to pull her hand away J grabbed her arm in impatience.

"Don't you fucking dare edge me again," J hissed. " I swear to fucking god, Lisa, you're gonna regret it."

"I can't wait anymore, too, trust me."

J gingerly released her arm. Lisa grabbed the girl's breast to anchor her, before she slowly slid two fingers in her wet pussy from behind.

Deep.

J buckled against Lisa as she howled through the sensation. She let her get used to the intrusiveness of her fingers, letting it linger unmoving and feeling the wet heated pulse of her walls.

So. Deep.

Lisa then pulled in and out, letting her feel the push and pull of the texture. Once the girl started bucking to a rhythm, she slid another finger in, easily filling her.

"OH. MY. GOD." J rasped. Her eyelids fluttered as she bit on her lips hard to stifle her loud noise.

So. Fucking. Deep.

Lisa then twisted her finger around in a scissoring motion. She felt the girl weaken, turning into mush in her arms. Her free hand busied itself with grasping J's heaving breasts.

"GOD. Lisa, you're so deep. You're so...you're so...you--"

"Oh sweetheart, not quite yet. Do you want me rough?"

J barely gets any response out in between her mewls. She tried to rasp variants of 'yes' multiple times but just mostly exhaled roughly. Lisa took her cue and thrust her fingers in, hard.

J screamed multiple expletives in the space of a second

"OH FUCK FUCK FUCK YOU'RE SO DEEP--" She tried to grind on Lisa's fairly long fingers, hooking inside her exploringly. "God you feel so good. You feel so fucking good. Please. Fuck me hard. Fuck me hard--"

Lisa didn't need to be asked twice. She thrust rough and deep, her rhythm starting slow but picked up along with the girl's breathing.

She started to lose grasp of the brunette, her hand sliding a little, realising they're both now sweating profusely. She used J's thigh stockings as leverage and pressed her own thigh against them to help prop her up.

J must have been hazy as she continued to hook her arm around the girl's neck, grip practically useless as she kept sliding through their wetness. The sound of their bodies constantly slamming in their desperation to keep attached and the obscene sound of Lisa's fingers slipping inside J's drenched folds were accentuated by her filthy moans, and Lisa couldn't think of anything else anymore other than her.

Her. Her. Fuck her. Harder.

Lisa couldn't stop. She couldn't stop even if she tried and she didn't really want to, her senses singularly focused on the girl's flushing and grinding and wailing for more, fuck, Lisa fuck me more, don't fucking stop--

She didn't know if it was for her or it was for the brunette's benefit when the latter grabbed her free hand and sucked - god, sucked filthily - their sweat from her three fingers, emulating the way Lisa kept pounding harshly on her pussy. It took mere seconds - maybe longer, or maybe they were just insanely delusional now - for J's body to tense, and shortly after, Lisa's as well.

She barely heard the string of fuck fuck fuck I'm coming I'm coming don't stop fuck don't stop because she's already too lost, too in lust, too...consumed.

She only felt the harsh tug of J's fingers on her hair, followed by a scream that drowned her, and then the smell of sex that she won't be able to forget for the next few days even if she tried.

--

J slumped into her body. She didn't know how they managed to keep upright, and how they still managed to stay close together without slipping.

Lisa tried to shake the stupor out, fixating on small details. Pillow. Another pillow. More small details. Duvet. Bed. Anything to kickstart her brain. Black lace underwear. Ruined dress pooling on stockinged legs. Anything. Girl. Hot girl. Very hot girl. Fingers. Inside very hot girl.

She found that while her brain may have been rebooting, her fingers didn't quite stop, only slowed down. Her body dictating what she needed: help J ride her orgasm. Pull out. Push in. Pull out. She was on autopilot, except for what trajectory, she was unsure.

For all her efforts to focus, she was woken from her daze by her moan. Her neighbour's body, despite being spent, was still responding to her slow pumps.

"Lis, what are you doing?" The girl's breath was labored, unsure whether it's because she just had her orgasm or because she's building up again.

Lisa didn't answer. She didn't have it in her to even try to put into words the craze she's under. She felt like she's functioning under a daydream that only her body and cravings dictated, her responsiveness reacting only to J's needs.

I swear to god I can't be doing too much teasing for this long with anyone in the future. It fries my brain.

She didn't even attempt to fight. She heard the girl ask again, Lis what...what are you doing... but she only continued the shallow pumps in a slow rhythm.

Lisa heard another moan and almost like a switch, she felt like suddenly on fire.

She shoved her neighbour on her back, pulling her hand out to remove her dress away from her legs. Lisa slid between her thighs and latched on to the breasts overflowing from her delicate bra and sucked - practically frenzied - and she's rewarded with a surprised gasp and arms that tightened on her head, fingers finding purchase in the strands of her sweaty hair. She sucked and licked and placed open-mouthed kisses everywhere, while the blonde's hips ground hard on the girl's clit, sliding through her leaking cum.

She kept grinding as the girl bucked, fingers scratching on Lisa's back as they tried to attach to anything that could keep her anchored. Her right hand moved on its own accord as she slid inside J again, three long fingers easily resuming its earlier place. Her thumb affixing itself on J's clit before she pumped hard and fast.

Her thumb was doing miracles in that angle, she knew.

"Oh my god, fuck, don't stop, don't stop. I...need to cum. Fuck, I'm so high, please...make me cum, I'm losing my mind, Lisa--"

Lisa almost answered, you and I, both, but she figured it was obvious, in the way her eyes are glassy and in the way she couldn't stop, couldn't stop couldn't stop won't stop won't god more more more--

J screamed again - a deep throaty obscene scream that made Lisa so fucking proud of herself for the first time in her long string of sexual involvements. She slowed down her pumping again, helping the girl ride her orgasm, while her head rested on J's chest, the rise and fall helping her calm down from her insanity.

She tried not to think too hard about how this girl's scorching skin and after sex scent were soothing. It's probably all her pent up tension, she told her loud intrusive thoughts. She also didn't let herself analyse why she suddenly lost herself in that heated sex, that despite all its obscene lust it felt more like a communion, an experience.

A J experience, she thought. The girl next door experience, she further supported.

Except feeling contentment while attached to a body inside the rooms of one of the most expensive new hotels in Seoul, she felt disjointed.

She waited for J's quivering to ease before she hoisted herself up, still unwilling to pull her fingers out yet. She slid down between her thighs. J barely makes out a "what are y--" before she just gave up, her brain possibly too tired and could only focus on just breathing and calming down.

Lisa scooted and positioned herself in front of the girl, then licked the swelling skin clamped around her fingers. She remembered the tangy-sweet taste, her musk stronger now after two strong orgasms, but the flesh of her tongue could also taste the blood rush, the angry swelling of her folds, the juices mixed with a little blood of a pussy that was fucked raw. She felt a surge of pride: of somehow feeling she accomplished what she came here for, but also maybe bringing J to satiation.

Or so she hopes, but the way the girl bucked her hips instead of squirming on her tongue meant she's possibly still horny. She was careful with her licks, trying not to overstimulate her. J's moans were also less demanding now and more languorous, maybe her body's intuitive response to a softer approach.

Lisa adored it. She adored that she could make J scream and purr all in the span of an hour.

She kept adoring her until the girl moaned again, this time shorter, with a more distinct quiver. J's hand attempted to push her head away but was mostly just mush, and despite feeling insatiable Lisa relented. She pulled her fingers out slowly, then carefully cleaned the girl with her tongue.

Lisa then shifted slowly. She gingerly straddled the girl, careful to not put too much weight on her hips.

Lisa sat on top of her, observing her neighbour all spent and admiring her work on the girl.

She felt that this was the closest to cuddling she could allow herself to do.

J's eyes were hooded as she studied her. Lips pulled up sluggishly as Lisa made a show of licking her fingers clean of J's cum.

"You look pleased." The words out of J's mouth were quietly dragged out.

Lisa smiled and shrugged. J slowly shook her head and rolled her eyes.

"I should make a mould of your fingers. They're fucking fantastic."

Lisa's smile eased a little, eyes darkened as she imagined J fucking herself with something reminiscent of her. J took a moment to steady her breathing, hooded eyes still not leaving Lisa. They're dark but well spent, a look that fit the brunette so, so well.

J opened her mouth a little then hesitated. Lisa raised her eyebrows to urge her.

The voice that came out was a little unsteady.

"How did you know I do multiples like that?"

Lisa let her eyes roam around the girl's frame, slightly avoidant. She contemplated on a coy response. After all, this was probably just a one-time thing, right?

She sighed.

"I don't," She murmured, opting for the truth. She looked at the girl in the eye, hoping J doesn't notice she's being slightly emotional with a one night stand.

"I just...I couldn't seem to quit you."

A/N

Kapagod ha.

Translation: That's for you, you horny fucks. Magsawa kayo *laughs*

As always, your comments feed me and my dog, thank you

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.4K 552 6
Lalisa Manoban, the big bad soldier. She had seen the violence of war and suffered the abuse at the hands from her fellow soldiers as long as she cou...
60.7K 2.7K 9
Years after Blackpink disbanded, Lisa Manoban is unwittingly introduced to Jennie Kim in a small underground music event the latter was curating in B...
1M 29.5K 52
JenLisa AU Yes, a mysterious Lalisa Manoban never bows down to anyone not until she met Jennie Kim, a school president that you don't want to mess wi...
1.3M 36.8K 92
Lalisa Manoban is looking for a new opportunity in one of the biggest companies not only in Korea but around the world, unfortunately for her the int...