𝚂𝚎𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚜 & 𝙻𝚒𝚎𝚜 ||�...

By thethinkingpen

"Let me be honest, that mark above your breast, turns me on so much" he said as he kissed my cleavage. "Oh, a... More

Chapter 1 - Olivia Middleton
Chapter 2 - First Day
Chapter 3 - The Seeker
Chapter 4 - The Stone
Chapter 5 - The Stone Pt. 2
Chapter 6 - The Hunt
Chapter 7 - The Stay back
Chapter 8 - The Life Spirit
Chapter 9 - The Start of Year 2
Chapter 10 - The New Seeker
Chapter 11 - The Detention with Malfoy
Chapter 12 - The letter
Chapter 13 - The Chamber of Secrets
Chapter 14 - The Chamber of Secrets Pt. 2
Chapter 15 - The Bar
Chapter 16 - The House
Chapter 17 - The Train Ride
Chapter 18 - The Hippogriff
Chapter 19 - The Boggart
Chapter 20 - The Match
Chapter 21 - The Malfoy Manor
Chapter 22 - The Malfoy Manor Pt. 2
Chapter 23 - The Beheading
Chapter 24 - The Patronus Charm
Chapter 25 - The end of Year 3
Chapter 27 - The Ride
Chapter 28 - The Intruder
Chapter 29 - The Quidditch World Tournament
Chapter 30 - The Champions
Chapter 31 - The Foolish Fight
Chapter 32 - The First Task
Chapter 33 - The Date/s?
Chapter 34 - The Audition
Chapter 35 - The Yule Ball Pt. 1
Chapter 36 - The Yule Ball Pt. 2
Chapter 37 - The Second Task
Chapter 38 - The Hogsmeade Date
Chapter 39 - The Third Task
Chapter 40 - The Memorial Service
Chapter 41 - The Parties
Chapter 42 - The Order of the Phoenix
Chapter 43 - The 'Umbitch'
Chapter 44 - The Detention
Chapter 45 - The Kiss
Chapter 46 - The Truth
Chapter 47 - The DA Classes
Chapter 48 - The Tutoring
Chapter 49 - The Incident
Chapter 50 - The Christmas Break
Chapter 51 - The Christmas Break Pt. 2
Chapter 52 - The Teaser
Chapter 53 - The DA Detention
Chapter 54 - The Surprise Party
Chapter 55 - The Gryffindor v/s Slytherin Match
Chapter 56 - The Prophecy
Chapter 57 - The Curse
Chapter 58 - The Match
Chapter 59 - The Ball
Chapter 60 - The Break-up
Chapter 61 - The 6th Year
Chapter 62 - The Memories
Chapter 63 - The Halloween Party
Chapter 64 - The Halloween Party Pt. 2
Chapter 65 - The Amortentia Smell
Chapter 66 - The Patronus Charm
Chapter 67 - The Dark Mark
Chapter 68 - The Burrow
Chapter 69 - The Spell for Enemies
Chapter 70 - The Kidnapping
Chapter 71 - The Arrangement
Chapter 72 - The Malfoy Manor Ball
Chapter 73 - The Horcruxes
Chapter 74 - The War
Chapter 75 - The War Pt. 2
Chapter 76 - The 'Aftercare'
Chapter 77 - The Trial of Draco Malfoy
Chapter 78 - The Trials of Mr. & Mrs. Malfoy
Chapter 79 - The start of year 7
Chapter 80 - The Boy Band
Chapter 81 - The Opening Night
Chapter 82 - The Eating Disorder
Chapter 83 - The Eating Disorder Pt. 2
Chapter 84 - The New Prankster
Chapter 85 - The Accidents
Chapter 86 - The Excerpt
Chapter 87 - The Christmas Eve Party
Chapter 88 - The Christmas Eve Party Pt. 2
Chapter 89 - The Storm
Chapter 90 - The Veracity
Chapter 91 - The Graduation Party
Chapter 92 - The Wedding Day
Chapter 93 - The Baby Mama
Chapter 94 - The 9 3/4 Platform
Chapter 95 - The Happy Ending

Chapter 26 - The Party

1.3K 29 4
By thethinkingpen

Dear Draco,

Thank you for the piano, it's the most beautiful one I have ever laid my eyes on. But it's too much, I cannot accept this. I can only imagine how many galleons it must've cost you. So, no I'm not accepting it. And how did you even get it in here? And know that this doesn't mean that I don't forgive you. Of course, Buckbeak forgave you, when he saved us from Professor Lupin, so yes, I forgive you.

Give my regards and love to your mother. Tell her that I'll write her soon. Do write to me when you'll be coming.

Love,

Olivia Middleton

"Here, love" I said to Nyra. "Go to The Malfoy Manor. Draco will give you some delicious treats" I gave Nyra the letter and she flew out the window.

I sent Draco the letter as soon as I cleaned up around here. My party was from a month now, so I had a lot of time to prepare for it. I still have to work, only Mione and Chris know where I work, they still haven't heard me sing, no one has, except Draco.

The month went by pretty quickly, I had done all the arrangements for the party. I cleared out the hall, for some more space, except for the piano. It looked good there. I didn't move it, if someone asked, I would tell them the truth. I don't care what they would think, well, I would a little, but still, Draco has been nice to me. And no one knows him like I do. He's been a good friend, maybe if our luck would permit, maybe he'll become more than a friend.

I was setting up the drinks for the party, when I heard the bell ring. It was still early; I wonder who it could be.

"Cedric!" I said as I opened the door. He was wearing a denim jacket with a white t-shirt underneath it and some jeans. He looked very handsome. "Olivia" he said while engulfing me into a hug and handing me the box of chocolates he had in his hands.

"You're here early" I said inviting him in and placing the box on the table, with the other snacks that I had prepared for the party, opening it for the others. "If you don't mind, I'm gonna put these chocolates out for everyone?" I asked taking a piece of the chocolate and eating it.

"Yeah, I had the afternoon free, so I thought I'd help you, if you don't mind" he said coming beside me.

"Yes, of course I don't mind. Mmmm, these are delicious. But please everything is done already, let's sit and wait for the others." I said as we sat down on the couch.

"So, how's your wound? Better?" he asked as he placed a hand on my thigh.

"Erm, y-yes, very much so. Just the marks left, I think" I stuttered, feeling nervous as he slowly rubbed my thigh.

"Liv-" he came closer to me and said, "There's something I've been meaning to say and wanting to do, just I was a coward to not say it before, I li-" and he was interrupted by the doorbell.

"I reckon, the others are here" I said standing up, I knew what he was gonna tell me and I hate to turn people down. I didn't like him, not right now. Maybe I liked Draco, but he hadn't written to me in so long. I quickly went to the door and opened it to see Hermione, Ron and the twins smiling.

"Hey, you guys. Come on in" I said opening the door fully. "Oh, Olivia, how are you?" Hermione said hugging me tightly. "Good... if you stop... crushing my bones" I said trying to pull away from her bone crushing hug.

"Who's here?" she asked placing the bottle of wine down.

"Erm, Cedric" I said not wanting to meet her eyes, knowing that she would assume something else.

"Ooh, I hope we didn't interrupt anything" Fred said coming over to me.

"No, you guys its nothing like that" I said taking the wine glasses out. Soon, everyone came, except for Harry and began mingling. Harry was running late, I thought, but soon there was a knock at the door.

"Harry" I said jumping into his arms and engulfing him into a huge, tight hug, that probably would've made Cedric jealous. His hands went around my waist and mine went around his neck, puberty didn't do me any good in regards to height, I had other changes to my body, which made me look more appealing than ever before, but my height was still short. He kissed my cheek and quickly put me down and smiled lightly. 

I knew Harry liked me. But he was my best friend, and he was kind of looking a bit distracted. We all sat down to talk, I handed everyone beers and served some snacks.

"Wow, this is absolutely delicious, love. Did you make it?" Fred asked taking a bite of my special Pomegranate Glazed Meatballs. I nodded and said, "Yes, every snack here is my specialty. What you're eating are Pomegranate Glazed Meatballs, that what Ron is hogging are Baked Garlic Parmesan Potato Wedges, leave some for the others as well, Ronald, and there's a lot more different snacks on the table, that I'm sure you'll love"

I was sitting with Cedric and there were little groups formed already, the trio was together, my stay back family was together, the twins were near the table making weird drinks.

"So, before I forget" he said placing a hand on my waist. Oh no, it's happening, he's gonna tell me that he likes me, I cannot turn him down- 

"You look fabulous" he said smiling. I sighed and said, "Thank you. You don't look bad yourself"

"Can I steal Liv for a moment?" Hermione asked politely, placing both of her hands on my shoulder. Cedric nodded and went to talk to Chris.

"What is it, Mione?" I asked her while sipping my beer.

"Where'd you get the piano? The last time I was here, there wasn't any piano and I didn't know you played piano" she asked as we went away from Cedric.

"Oh, erm, yeah I play piano. Erm, Draco gave me that as a gift" I said while rubbing the back of my neck.

"WHAT?" she yelled and everyone looked at us.

"Shh, Mione. What the bloody hell? Keep it down" I said pulling her into the kitchen.

"I'm not gonna keep it, those things are expensive. Very expensive" I said as we were getting the dinner ready. She nodded and we left the kitchen.

Soon, we all sat down at the dining table for dinner and gossiping, Harry hadn't touched his food, his fork was playing with the mashed potatoes and he was distracted from the conversation we were having. He was sitting next to me. I placed my hand on his and said, "Harry, is, erm everything okay?"

He smiled and said, "Yes, nothing for you to worry about" and started eating. At least he was eating. Everyone soon left after the dinner, leaving the trio behind, I was cleaning up in the kitchen and came out.

"You have to tell her" Hermione said looking at Harry.

"Tell whom what?" I asked wiping my hands with the towel.

"Go on, Harry" Ron said pushing him towards me.

"Erm, its probably nothing, but I have been having these- these dreams lately, nightmares actually" he said as we sat down on the couch.

"I have been having them since the break started, you have been in them, every one of them, with a snake" he said looking down at his hands.

"Do you know what any of that means?" he asked now looking at me, then Hermione and Ron.

"Erm, no. Means nothing to me" I said placing my hand on his shoulder.

"Don't think too much into it, Harry. It's just nightmares, you know? Everything will be okay" I said smiling and he smiled back.

"It's getting late. Shall we help you clean up?" She asked picking up an empty cup. 

"No, no, and leave the cup down, Mione. Its late" I said standing up from the couch.

"Thank you so much for having us over, I enjoyed it very much. And remember what I showed you, be safe, there's an intruder on the loose. Me and the others will come to check every now and then. Just be safe and if you don't feel okay, then come to my house, please" Hermione said hugging me and they left.

I was too tired to clean up, so I thought that I'd clean up in the morning and went to bed. I was tossing and turning in my bed, Harry's words kept ranging in my mind. Why was I a part of his nightmare? And what's with the snake? I was just about to fall asleep, when I heard a loud thud in my front yard.

With what Hermione had told me, I could not help but assume the worst. But I quickly shrugged the thought and started to think about my happy place. When I repeated the words in my head, 'happy place, happy place' only one thing came to my mind. Draco's face, smiling down at me. His hands caressing my cheeks and tried sleeping again, when I heard loud thumping on my door. Oh, Merlin's beard. I quickly got up with my baseball bat and headed downstairs, to open the door.

I was ready to attack whoever it was. I wasn't expecting anyone, so of course it wasn't going to be someone I know. I gulped and opened my door, closed my eyes and attacked whoever it was, a bat right to their face.

"Olivia!" the boy said, catching the bat before it could hit him.

"Draco?" I said opening my eyes.

"Bloody hell! What are you doing?" he asked as he took the bat from my hand.

"What am I doing? What are you doing here at this time of the night?" I asked him back, snatching my bat from him.

"At least invite me in. Its raining and I'm clearly dripping" he said and I invited him.

I went upstairs and quickly grabbed a towel for him and came back downstairs. He was sitting on the couch.

"Get up, from there" I said throwing the towel to his face, "You'll stain my couch" and hitting him slightly on his shoulders until he got up.

"Jeez, alright alright! Looks like you had a party without me" he said as he rubbed his head with the towel to dry it.

"Yes, I hosted a party. With the inner circle and few others and I'm sure you wouldn't have liked the crowd. It was the trio, Cedric, Chris, Cat, Jo, Rafael and the twins", I said as I tried to dry the wet spots on my couch.

"Here" he threw the towel back at me and hit my face "Thank you, darling. For the towel and for not inviting me" I rolled my eyes at him.

"Woah!" he said looking at me, up and down. I shifted in my place a little, "What?" I asked uncomfortable from his gaze.

"Erm, sorry. Didn't mean to stare like that. But, erm, you look.. just, breathtaking. Wow!" he said as a pink-red blush forming on his pale cheeks as he spoke.

"Oh, thank you. I've noticed you've grown taller. Seriously, do you plan to stop?" I said avoiding his eyes as he looked more handsome than ever, with a perfect height, huge and fit built. He chuckled lightly.

"Now can we greet properly?" he asked opening his arms for a hug. I rolled my eyes and said, "Your clothes are still wet. Wait here, I have your Slytherin sweatshirt and oversized sweatpants that'll fit you. Let me grab them, then I'll hug you" He dropped his hands and I quickly went up to my room and grabbed the clothes for him.

As I turned around to go downstairs, he was already standing behind me. I got scared and lost my balance, but luckily, he caught me.

"You're gonna give me a bloody heart attack, Malfoy" I said standing up. He just smiled, "The bathroom's through here" I said pointing towards my bathroom.

I was lying on my bed, curled up with a book, when Draco came out with only a towel around his bottom. I looked up thinking he was fully clothed. "Why-" I said looking up from my book but quickly stopped and asked, "Where are your clothes?" I smiled seeing the necklace around his neck, that I gave him for Christmas.

"I forgot them out here" he said while grabbing his clothes from the table. I rolled my eyes and was staring at his perfect torso, how perfectly shaped 6 packs laid on his stomach, how his back muscles flexed when he moved his arms, how toned his chest was and with that necklace... I bit my lower lip, sub-consciously when he quickly snapped his fingers in front of me and said with a smirk, "Eyes up here, darling" I looked up and blushed and covered my face with the book.

"Go and quickly get dressed. I wanna sleep" I mumbled through the book.

He quickly got dressed and jumped in the bed with me.

"Whatcha reading?" he asked and I looked up from my book, to still find him shirtless.

"Where's your shirt?" I asked him, rolling my eyes.

"Why? Can't focus?" he said smirking while he laid on his elbow facing me.

"Well, I'm reading Sherlock Holmes" I said placing the book down on my bedside table.

"What's it about?" he asked raising one of his eyebrows at me.

"It follows the adventures of Dr. John Watson with his fellow Sherlock Holmes. It's a detective story." I said looking for my sheets.

"Okay" he said as he lay fully on my bed now, staring at the ceiling.

"Now, will you tell me, why you are here?" I asked looking at the ceiling.

"I was feeling alone, so I thought I'd pay you a visit" he said now looking at me.

"You could've written at least. You didn't even reply to my last letter" I said side eyeing him.

"Yeah, thought I'd surprise you" he said looking at my lips now.

"Yeah, it was a great surprise, now go sleep in the guest room, I'm sleepy" I said turning over to the other side.

"No" he said as he came closer and placed a hand on my waist.

"What?" I turned around to face him, only to find our faces were centimeters away from each other.

His blue-grey eyes were staring into my purple ones, he tucked a stray hair that was on my face, behind my ear, his eyes lingering on my lips for a moment then he quickly placed a hand on my cheek, caressed with his thumb. His thumb then, on my lower lip as he pushed them down a bit and leaned in for a kiss, it wasn't like the last time, he wasn't gentle this time. He was passionate and boy, did he know how to use his tongue.

With a swift movement, he turned me and he climbed on top of me and never breaking the kiss. Our lips felt like the perfect puzzle piece missing from each other's body, the way how our tongues danced, fighting for dominance, his winning always, the playful biting of the lips, the cold necklace now touching my chest, sending shivers down my body, both of our bodies desperate for oxygen, his kiss alone had me wet, and so was he, hard. I hadn't had sex yet, but I knew that no one could make me feel what I was feeling and that no one could take his place.

I could feel his bulge on me. His fingers now lightly touching my skin, from my neck to my chest to my waist and stopped at the hem of my shorts. Suddenly, he broke the kiss and said, "So much for a hug, huh?" and he placed a quick peck on my lips and got off of me.

We were breathing heavily, none of us wanted to stop, but he did, knowing that consent was more important to me and to him.

He looked at me and said, "So perfect, almost too hard for me to stop" I gave him a shy smile and said, "You're not gonna go and sleep in the guest bedroom, are you?" He shook his head. I giggled and said, "Alright, then sleep here, but no kisses, just sleep"

"I can't promise that to you, darling. You're irresistible" he said as he opened up his arms and offered to cuddle with me. Cuddle? Draco Malfoy?

"Wow, I never thought of you as the one to cuddle" I said as I scooted closer to him, placing my head on his chest and my arms around him, slightly playing with his hair. His arms around my waist, one playing with my hair and the other rubbing my back. He adjusted himself and slid one of his legs in between mine and the other over me.

"So, how do you like the piano so far, which I'm not takin back by the way" he asked as he played with my hair.

"Lovely, thank you very much. But seriously Drac-" I said but he cut me off and said, "No ifs or buts. It's a gift, you can't return it, plus mother told me to sent one over, since she didn't actually gift you something over the Christmas holidays." I sighed. We talked for hours, when I yawned tired from the party and now the conversation.

"Sleepy are we?" he asked.

"Yes, Draco" I replied yawning.

"Let's sleep. Goodnight, darling. Sleep well" he said as he placed a kiss on my head.

"Goodnight, Draco" I said as I placed a sweet kiss on his chest and we both drifted off to sleep in each other's arms. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 22.9K 75
"Get on your fucking knees Iris." ---------- "You... don't ... know ... what ... it's ... like." He breathed between each stroke, "being ... inside...
115K 3.7K 24
Not my best kind of works. Please read my other Fanfictions instead: Birth of Hell || Riddle Draco's Revival || Malfoy *Discontinued* "It was beaut...
2.1M 23.5K 124
DRACO LOVE STORY. Smut, strong language, some mature content! Juliet has had everything in her life handed to her from the start. Gorgeous. Talente...
85.8K 1.6K 115
"Not one for emotion Evens...but I could give a good fuck" he whispered into my ear as my heart pounded Hope has always had a rough life but ever si...