Pokemon Kanto High - First ye...

By N_THE_RANGER

Ash was unexpectedly selected for Kanto High academy - one of the most popular academy in all regions. There... More

Introduction
CHAPTER 1 - SUPRISE
CHAPTER 2 - OLD FACES
CHAPTER 3 - REUNION
CHAPTER 4 - ASH vs CALEM ( PART 1 )
IMPORTANT!!!
CHAPTER 4 - ASH vs CALEM ( PART 2 )
CHAPTER 5 - NEW FACES
CHAPTER 6 - ASH vs NAMIT
CHAPTER 7 - TEAM DESTROYERS
CHAPTER 8 - PROJECT
CHAPTER 9 - FRONTIER REUNION
CHAPTER 10 - SCHOOL CHAMPION vs PYRAMID KING
AUTHOR'S NOTE
CHAPTER 11 - BRANDON vs NAMIT
CHAPTER 12 - ATTACK
NEW COVER
CHAPTER 13 - SECRET ( PART 1 )
100 FOLLOWERS SPECIAL
CHAPTER 13 - SECRET ( PART 2 )
New Story
CHAPTER 14 - TOURNAMENT
CHAPTER 15 - AS THE SCHOOL CONTINUES..........
CHAPTER 16 - A FULLY EVOLVED SUPRISE
CHAPTER 17 - TRAINING
CHAPTER 18 - IMPORTANT TALK
AUTHOR'S QNA
CHAPTER 19 - CLUBS
CHAPTER 20 - TORTURE ( PART 1 )
CHAPTER 20 - TORTURE ( PART 2 )
CHAPTER 21 - NEW MEMBER
CHAPTER 22 - EXAMS
CHAPTER 23 - BATTLING EXAM
CHAPTER 24 - RESULTS
CHAPTER 25 - CHAMPIONS CHALLENGES
Cover of the sequel
CHAPTER 26 - REGIONAL STARS vs KANTO HIGH STARS
CHAPTER 27 - EGO vs CALM MIND
CHAPTER 28 - SHOCKING NEWS
New cover
CHAPTER 29 - DESTRUCTION BEGINS
CHAPTER 30 - START OF WAR
CHAPTER 31 - TRUTH
CHAPTER 32 - WOUNDS
CHAPTER 33 - REUNITED
CHAPTER 34 - NEW TROUBLE
CHAPTER 35 - INVESTIGATION
CHAPTER 36 - SAVAGE GIRLS
CHAPTER 38 - COMING TO AN END
CHAPTER 39 - BACK TO NORMAL
CHAPTER 40 - GOODBYE

CHAPTER 37 - A LEGENDARY BATTLE

226 13 38
By N_THE_RANGER

" Ready the Mind controller. We are doing test 1 on the Charizards" Luis said.

The scientists pointed the Machines towards both the Charizard.

" Running the test drive in 3.......2........and.....1" announced a scientist as he fired a red coloured beam towards both the Charizards.

The red beam was heading towards both the Charizards when suddenly, two figures came in front of them upside down and were holding a shield that reflected the beam back towards the machine.

___________________________________________________________________________

Ash was reached the section and saw many scientists have formed a group in front of two big walls. He looked towards the front and saw the reflection of the wall. He saw two Charizards were held by mechanical arms. He then looked towards the machine. As soon as he saw the machine, flashbacks of Unova started in his mind

" What is the mind controlling device doing here? I thought it was destroyed by Reshiram?" Ash thought in his mind.

His thoughts were disturbed by a firing sound. He looked forward and saw a red beam moving towards both the Charizards. He looked around and saw a shield lying there. He quickly took the shield and ran towards the wall. He then jumped on an inverter and did an huge aerial cartwheel right in front of Charizard.

______________________________________________________________________________

Namit reached the section and saw a group of scientist standing in a group. He looked in front and saw the reflection of the two walls in front of him. On the walls were two Charizards were held by two mechanical arms. He looked towards the machine and remembered something.

" This is the same machine that I read about. It is was invented by Colress of Team Plasma but I thought it was destroyed" Namit thought.

His thoughts were disturbed by a firing sound. He looked forward and saw a red coloured beam was moving towards both the Charizards. He looked around and saw a shield lying there. He quickly grabbed it and ran towards the wall. He jumped on a inverter and did an aerial cartwheel right in front of Flame.

_______________________________________________________________________________

The beam got reflected back and went towards machine. The scientists got away from the machine. The beam made contact with the machine and it blasted off. When the smoke got clear, Ash and Namit were standing there with freed Charizard and Flame.

" What you bastrads are doing here?" Luis asked in an angry tone.

" We don't talk to traitors" Ash said.

" What do you mean?" Luis asked .

" We know that you killed Spikes" Namit said.

Luis became silent for a minute.

" I knew from the start. When I met you guys first time, I could smell the scent of betrayal in you but I kept quiet cause what you would you expect from a evil team" Namit said.

" Yeah I betrayed him but now I will kill you both" Luis said as he picked two guns from the side table and fired it towards them.

Namit and Ash used the shield to protect them from the bullets.

" WHAT ARE YOU BASTRADS DOING?!!! RELEASE YOUR GODDAMN POKEMON AND ATTACK THEM!!!" Luis yelled at the scientists.

They threw their pokeballs and from them appeared pokemons like Ursaring, Aggron, Electivire, Malamar, Deciduey, Poochiyana and Skarmory.

" Charizard/Flame get ready!" Ash and Namit said.

Charizard and Flame flew in front of them with a battle stance. Suddenly, two figures came in front of them. One was having a large shuriken on his back and the other one was having fire on both of his hands.

" Greninja/Infernape?" Ash and Namit said as they looked a their two loyal pokemons.

They gave them battle nod which they understood.

" Greninja use Water shuriken and Charizard use Dragon tail" Ash said.

" Macho use Flare Blitz and Flame use Flame Charge" Namit said.

Greninja grabbed the water shuriken on his back and threw it towards the five pokemons knocking them out. Charizard's tail began to glow green as he swung it towards three pokemons knocking them out. Macho was covered in blue coloured fire aura as he jumped up and went straight towards four pokemons knocking them out. Flame was covered in yellow-red coloured fire as he flew straight towards five pokemons knocking them out. Ash was seeing the battle when something caught his eyes. Serena and Lara and were coming towards them and a Skarmory released air cutter towards Serena. He quickly ran towards her.

" SERENA! WATCH OUT!" Ash yelled as he jumped in front of attack and took the attack.

" ASH!" Serena yelled as she went towards him.

" You are okay? Why you jumped to take the attack? You are so much reckless and careless" Serena scolded him.

" You will get time to scold me, but for now, what Information both of you have?" Ash asked trying to change the topic.

" This place is going to disintegrate in 10 mins" Lara said.

" WHAT!!?" Ash exclaimed as he heard the news.

" Yes. Spikes activated self destruction 3 hours ago" Serena said.

Ash tightened his fists in anger. He then looked towards Namit who was still fighting with them.

" NAMIT! WE HAVE TO GET OUT OF HERE QUICKLY! THIS PLACE IS GOING TO DISINTIGRATE IN 10 MINS" Ash yelled towards.

" JUST FINISHING THE JOB" Namit said as he did a slap kick and hits two scientists on their face.

Namit then motioned their pokemons to finish them. Greninja took his shuriken which grew bigger in size. Charizard was engulfed in blue coloured aura as he slammed his hands on the ground. Macho formed two fire staffs and combined them as he got covered in blue-red coloured fire. Flame got engulfed in green coloured beam as he charged towards the scientists. Greninja threw the shuriken, Charizard released a continuous flow of fire underground towards the scientists, Macho opened his mouth and released a red-blue-white coloured beam towards the scientists and Flame went towards the scientists in lightning speed. The attacks made contact with the other pokemons and scientists including Luis causing a huge blast. Ash, Namit, Lara and Serena got a cover by Charizards. When the smoke cleared, all the area in the basement was covered in fire and blood on floor. All the pokemons were lying on the ground severely injured.

" Charizard/Flame, carry these pokemons as quickly as possible" Ash and Namit said to Charizard and Flame.

" Greninja use Cut on the wall and make a hole that leads to the ground." Ash said.

" Macho use Mach Punch and help Greninja" Namit said.

Greninja formed two light blue coloured knives on his hands and started making a hole. Macho's hands began to glow red in colour as he helped Greninja in making tunnel.

" Let's get these Pokemons out of this place" Ash said.

" Yes" Namit, Lara and Serena said.

They started helping the some small pokemons to get out of the place.

After sometime......

On the ground, Luke and the army force was surrounding the building from each side. Suddenly, a hole appeared on the ground and from it appeared two figures. Luke quickly pointed the gun towards the figures. He then noticed that the figure were odd looking Greninja and Infernape. Two Charizards flew from inside at a full speed carrying a lot of injured pokemons.

" What these Pokemons were doing inside?" Luke thought as he saw a man coming out of the hole.

He again pointed the gun towards that person. When he came fully out of the tunnel, Luke saw him fully. He was having black raven hairs and Z marks on his cheeks.

" Ash?" Luke said as he saw Ash standing there.

Soon, Namit, Serena and Lara also came out of the tunnel with some small injured pokemons.

" What were you guys doing insi-" Luke said as he was interrupted by Ash.

" QUICK! THE BUILDING IS GOING TO BLAST IN A FEW SECONDS! TAKE A COVER!!" Ash yelled.

Within few seconds, a chaos was formed as everyone began to run to take a cover. Suddenly, a click sound was heard as the whole building blasted off creating a powerful sound wave. Ash, Greninja and Serena were hidden behind Charizard as he activated Steel wing. Namit, Macho and Lara were hidden behind a Flame who also activated Steel wings. After sometime, the wave died down as the air was filled with smoke.

" Ash! Namit!"

Ash and Namit turned around and saw Gary with the rest of the group and their moms coming towards them. Their Mom didn't wasted their time and hugged their sons along with their crushes.

" I am glad that you both are okay" Delia said to Ash and Serena while Loren said to Namit and Lara.

" But this isn't over yet. The Mega Legandary birds and The Mega Beasts are destroying everything" Gary said.

Suddenly, the ground began to shake as a fountain came out from it. A beasts came along the fountain. When the fountain died, a beast was flying above which by look, can cause the bravest man on earth to pee in their pants.

" HEY! FROM WHERE DID THIS THING APPEARED!!!!!" Gary exclaimed as he jumped and fell back on the ground on his butt.

" This is the Mega form of Lugia. What will we do now?" Namit said as he looked up and saw Mega Lugia along with Mega Birds and Mega beasts on the cliff.

Suddenly, a loud screech was heard in the sky. The group turned around and saw in the sky that four huge birds were flying towards them.

" This is going to be........" Ash said as his jaw opened a little.

".................insane" Namit completed as his jaw also opened a little.

End of Chapter 37 

So guys this is the chapter 37. I hope you guys liked it. Also, the move that Macho performed is Blazing Beam. I created this move. I will be sharing the move in my Pokemon Battles book in March.

BYE AND BE AWESOME

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.3K 934 21
#1 in Pearlshipping - November 2020 Ah, High School...where memories are made, hearts are broken, and dreams come true. Even in the Pokemon world, th...
29.2K 557 71
We're back ladies and gentlemen and the gays and the theys Moggy: hi I'm Moggy and I used to write about pokèmon but died to go to Dream Smp heaven...
183K 4K 130
Ash and Serena. Two who have met each other before as a child in a somewhat romantic experience, even if only one of them saw it as that. Serena is...
193K 3.8K 90
After winning the Kalos League and keeping their promise, Ash and Serena continue their journey together. From new regions, to new Pokemon, to new ba...