Strings

By sikenike

"We have a transfer student today." That's all Azizwa said, and the class was sent into a wave of commotion... More

Prolouge
Chapter One
Author's note- IMPORTANT
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Characters
Chapter 10
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 ①①

Chapter 12

1.6K 87 36
By sikenike

[TRIGGER WARNING: INCLUDES GASLIGHTING, ABUSE, KIDNAPPING, MANIPULATION, AND OTHER THINGS THAT I HAVE YET TO NAME]

(Aka meaning that 1. I did not know it was a trigger or 2. I forgot the name. I apologize ahead of time-)

THIRD P.O.V

Asia looked at the large gates before her.

You'd think such a grand place would be known by almost everyone- but sadly, it's been abandoned and avoided for decades because of the horror stories that surrounds it.

The large doors began to slowly creak open, you could tell that it wasn't properly taken care of for years.

"*Bzzzzt* welcome home muffin~" the chilling voice ran through the intercom, her voice filled with ice that it wafted Asia with a sense of dread.

"WAH-" the intercom was suddenly silenced.

And Asia's eyes was filled with never ending, burning anger, she will get her children out. No. Matter. What.

She clicked her tongue "Itadamia, bitch."

She walked through the gates, the crunching of dead leaves under her feet as well as the occasional 'who's' of owls nearby.

[Look at the cute banner..... LOOK AT IT-]

Asia stared at castle-like building, shrouded in darkness- almost like the villains home in those fairytales.

This was the building that Asia grew up in. 'Raised' in.

She utterly despised it.

She touched the door. It began to open before she even pushed it. A large man with stitches on his face as well as different colored patches littered across his skin stood.

"Yo---un--g Mis---s." His voice was crackly, void of emotion. [Young miss]

Asia bit her lip looking at the man, her eyes already welling up with tears "Demetri....what did they do to you?"

The man blinked once. "Th---e Ma---dam and Mas--ter, are wa---iting." [the madam and master are waiting.]

Asia gulped, pushing back the emotions, she nodded "take me to them".

The older man began to walk, his footsteps were loud- precise, rhythmic. Asia followed not that far behind. Her own feet heavy.

She stopped in front of the basement.

....the basement....

Asia shook her head, ridding herself of the memories. She let out a breath before stepping into the room.

Asia looked at the kids that we trapped in a cage in the middle of the room, sleeping soundly.

"Elijah! Mohammed!" She ran towards her children, only for them to be yanked away , seconds away from being within her grasp.

She watched as her children began to lift up higher and higher until it touched the roof.

She used her strings to attempt to pull them down.

"Uh uh uh~"

Her strings froze as she flipped around fast trying to see her father, the man of the voice.

"Asia-Chan~ you know what would happen if you tried to get them down without a key?"

Asia stayed quiet.

The floor began to open up, wind bellowing and sucking in everything in its vicinity.

Asia used her strings to grab onto something bolted to the ground, stationing herself so she wouldn't be sucked away.

The rattling of the small cage holding her babies began to rattle.

"Please stop it! You're hurting them!" Her eyes welled as she could hear the sounds of her children crying from being woken up abruptly.

There was no response, but the wind began to lessen as the floor closed.

"Well...." Asia could her mother's voice through the intercom now "we've been curious of the extent of your quirk since the day we attempted to fetch you."

Asia gritted her teeth, bitting back all the things she wanted to say, the things she wanted to yell—-!

"Depending on your performance.... we'll give you the key for your...." her voice held disgust "kids."

Asia couldn't help but raise a brow, they are being awfully.... nice.

She wanted to hurl at the mere thought of them being 'kind'. But they were, they could've used her kids as a way to manipulate her to do their bidding- and no, Asia, wasn't being pessimistic, they've done it before-

Wether it would be her toys, her clothes, her daily necessities, food, shelter, her friends.

As bad as it is, she wouldn't be surprised if they used her own family against her.

That's how much she's given up on them.

"....what do I have to do?"

The doors on the sides of the hallways began to creak open.

Asia could feel her heart dropped as she looked at the various people come out of the rooms. They looked similar to her butler, Demetrius.

They had patches of molted flesh and fabric stitched to their skin, their mannerism seemed the same as Demetrius as well, robotic, lifeless.

She gulped as the people's stalked forward, recognizing a few of them as they walked closer.

T-they passed a-away....

She looked at Marcy, she was her nanny- who passed away due to old age, and yet....yet-!

Asia's eyes darted towards Yukuri who passed away because of a car accident...but- but, why?!

And there's Milo, Jenny, Shiro, and so many more-

"All you have to do is....beat them all."

Asia could feel her world stop as the words registered.

She has to fight......her family?

The wails of her babies were deafening as she reality shook.

In order to save her kids?

Asia bit her lip as she avoided attacks from her zombie-fied family, tears moments away from falling down.

She couldn't do it, she couldn't raise her fist against them. They were closer to her then Ricky was-

"M-milo, please listen to me! You have to stop!"

"T——ake d—o-wn" [take down.]

Milo attacked, he was faster than she expected, the sounds of his footsteps almost non-existing. Asia barely dodged out of the way, a deep wound left on her cheek.

"Ack-"

Crossing her arms to block the unrelenting attacks she could feel her skin bruise as the attacks become heavier.

Asia dodged a fist that was coming towards her face. She watched as the fist hit the ground, the sound of bones cracking as well as the floor splitting. She turned towards Marcy, her nanny. She expected the aged lady to cry out in pain from having her literally hand be broken.

But her eyes remained neutral.

"Marcy..." Asia's voice cried.

"Don't feel sad, darling. They can't feel anything. Even if you hit them.....you're just putting them out of their misery." The soft voice chiming of her mother was heard.

Asia shook her head of the thought. She couldn't hurt them....

"There dead anyway~ would you rather lose your kids too?"

Asia clenched her fists.

That's right....she needed to save her kids.

Asia's yellow eyes made contact with Marcy, who looked at her with fish-eyes.

Not the dead....

And with that. Asia threw her first punch. Tears streaming down her face as she whispered the words repeatedly.

"I'm so sorry.....I'm sorry-"

"Good job darling~" her fathers....Seung's voice, filtered out.

Why?

Because Asia stood victorious with 15 bodies on the ground.

Her strings unraveled. As she panted aggressive.

She wiped her tears that wouldn't stop with the back of her hand as she continued to try to capture her breath.

"As per our agreement." Asia watched as Demetri came walking into the room. Not even trying to walk around the bodies. Stepping on them with no thoughts in his head.

"Y——oung Mi——iss." [young miss]

He handed the girl a key.

"You are free to go."

Asia stared at the key in her hand. Before making her way towards the small cage, a small click could be heard as the door open.

"Elijah...Mohammed." Her voice was soft as she took out her children.

She began making her way out the room.

"Asia~ don't forget. If you try to report us..... we'll tell them about your... crime."

Asia's body locked as she remembered what she did.

It was him or me.

She tried to convince herself, but at the end of the day...she killed her little brother-

"I..." Asia bit her lip. "I understand."

She left the house.

The rain was harsh as she shielded her crying kids from the rain.

Just a little further—!

She thought as she made her way to the payphone. Finally being shielded from the rain she put in a coin In. Her fingers pressing the familiar numbers.

She slid down the wall rocking her babies as the phone rang.

Ring

Ring

Ring

The phone number you are trying to call doesn't exist-

Asia's eyes slightly widened as she repeated the number.

The phone number-

What the hell happened to Ricky-

She bit her lip- her eyes watering again.

Oh god- what if they....?

They couldn't have killed him, could they?

Asia stayed quiet as the thought came, a bitter chuckle leaning her throat as she whispered to herself.

"Of course they would-"

Asia looked at the amount of change she had only up be met with a singular 1,000 yen coin left.

Her fingers moved in occurrence to the phone number she gained recently.

Ri- .
"Who is this?"

"Hello...?" She said softly into the phone

"Asia! Where are you?! Are you okay???! What happened-"

Hearing the voice of her principal caused her to feel something.

Don't cry don't cry don't cry don't cry.

The tears began to spill-

Damnit- stop! Stop! Don't cry you damned idiot!

She shouted into her mind.

They wouldn't stop.

"N-nezu." Her voice croaked. Cutting off Nezu on his endless worries.

"Asia...are you crying?" He asked gently.

"C-crying? I don't cry..." she sniffled. "Why would I cry? I just went to see my p-parents."

"..."

"So what if they're a-assholes? That has nothing to do wi-with me!" Her voice began to break more. "I didn't cry when I got r-raped, I-I didn't cry when my f-family d-disowned me I didn't even cry when I was l-living in the s-streets!" Her voice became more and more hoarse.

"S-so what if r-Ricky is missing? Or the fact that m-my house b-burned down or the fact that..." her voice became inaudible as she started to cry.

"S-so what if my life is shit? I've never Cried about it or complained about it I just delt with it because that's all I could do....!"

She became silent again, all you could hear was her sobs.

"N-nezu, can you come pick me up?"

"Don't worry i tracked the phone the moment I knew who you were."

"That's kinda concerning..." she sniffles, her lip slightly tilting when she heard the rat laugh.

"I'm on my way."

"I'll be wai-"

"Your call has ended, please put another 1,000 win coin in to start a new call."

Asia sat quietly.

"I'm all out of yen tho."

Heyyyy y'all....

I finally updated...

:D

Um- depending on the response I might rewrite it but if you like it I feel like I'll have a better idea for the plot-

That basically means I won't ghost this story for another two years cuz I can't come up with anything

:>

Also, I might reupdate this with a digital drawing of Asia and the little babies later or on a separate chapter~

That's all! Hoped you enjoyed.

BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

131K 4.8K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
314K 10.2K 52
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC © KissLeclerc , April 2024 Started: April 8, 2024 Completed: May 10, 2...
1.7M 55.7K 70
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
831K 38.4K 60
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...