The Mansion

By SafeHaven2021

The abandoned 1800s mansion was Jamie's love of her life. Then the owners, the dashing Beauchamp brothers mov... More

The Mansion
The Beauchamps
Obsessive Love Disorder
The Tenants
Blue Eyes
The Letter
The Heirs
Red Red Wine
Blake: The First Encounter
Second Encounter
The Delivery
The Apology
10pm
Ashton: 2am
Pancakes And Bacon
The Ramones
The Mansion Pool
Touché
My Inheritance
The Dress
The Revelation
Breakfast
The Declaration

The Ball

1.4K 59 1
By SafeHaven2021

  At 7pm, Ashton sent me a message letting me know he and his driver were downstairs. I was more excited about seeing him in a tux than I was about the stupid fundraising ball. I grabbed my expensive designer bag and made my way downstairs, very carefully. Knowing my luck, I'd trip, fall and break my neck before Ashton saw me in my body hugging ball gown. I breathed a sigh of relief when I made it to the luxury van without falling or breaking a heel.

  The driver held the back door open for me, desperately trying to be professional and not stare at
me. The gown was worth every cent of Blake's $11,000 when I saw Ashton's face. He eyed me up and down, then did an exaggerated blink. Mouthing the word 'wow'. He was staring at my erect nipples, which were the direct result of me seeing him, dressed in a designer tux. He looked mouth-wateringly hot. I'm sure I drooled.

  "Seriously? You look incredible..." He exclaimed when I slid into the back seat beside him.

  "I've been meaning to apologise... for yesterday... my mother showing up like that..." Ashton looked so sincere, I took his beautiful face in my hands and kissed him passionately. He pulled me close, his hands rubbing my bare back softly.

  "She's the one who should be apologising. I was about to come again." I whispered against his lips. His smile proved there was no longer any awkwardness between us about the incident in the
garden.

"Wow. Speaking of my mother. She is going to have a heart attack when she sees you in this dress."

  His beautiful blue eyes eyes studied my face because it was the first time he'd seen me with makeup on. I went to an expensive makeup artist, showed the beautician a picture of Blake's botoxed Barbie Jessica, and told her I wanted her exact makeup. I had smokey eyes, the latest in makeup contouring which made my nose look thinner and my cheekbones look higher. And of course, she drew on a pair of magnificent arched eyebrows. I purposely didn't apply lipstick because I wanted to kiss Ashton.

  I kissed him again and again, desperately. He looked so sexy in a tuxedo. His hair was trimmed and styled like a movie star. His face was freshly shaven and he smelled amazing. I preferred him scruffy, in casual clothes, with his reading glasses on but there was something about him in a tux, I couldn't keep my hands off him. I wanted him.

  "Touch me." I whispered into his ear, leaning into him, pressing my hard nipples into his chest.

  I pulled the hem of my dress up my legs to my knees, opening my legs for him. He looked at the driver, who looked away, pretending not to be listening to us, then moved his hand under my dress, up my smooth thigh to the aching spot between my legs. He moaned when he felt my bare pussy.

  "Let's turn around and go back to my place..." he suggested. I was tempted, very tempted as I rubbed his hard cock through his tuxedo pants. But I forced myself to stick to my original plan for tonight. Be with Ash. Avoid Blake. Make Genevieve have a heart attack. But mostly, I wanted to see Blake in a tux.

  "Almost there." The driver said, warning us to compose ourselves as we neared our destination.

  I smiled and leaned away, then pulled my bright red lipstick from my purse, applying it, in a sexual manner, while Ash salivated. I looked at his hard cock then licked my red lips. Promising those red lips would make their way to his cock later. Ashton actually gulped.

  I looked out of the window at the long lines of limousines outside the casino. The nerves and anxiety began to kick in, I bit my lip. Ash felt me tense, he took my hand, squeezing it. Reminding me he was with me and he hated these things too.

  Our driver turned left and made his way to the back entrance of the event. There was a covered canopy, so we could enter the event in privacy, even if there were helicopters or paparazzi around. A doorman opened the door for us while our driver retrieved Ash's wheelchair. I was suddenly sad that I couldn't walk in on the arm of the man I loved.

  I looked away, pretending to be looking at something while he climbed out of the car seat and into his wheelchair. Once he was ready to go, I followed the doorman towards the back door.

  "Jesus Christ." Ashton exclaimed from behind me. I spun around, wondering what was wrong, then I realised it was the first time he'd seen the back of  my dress. He began to laugh, shaking his head. I smiled as walked ahead of him, accentuating my swaying hips for his benefit.

  The doorman lead us along an empty corridor. The sound of voices and music got louder as we neared the ball room. I looked behind to make sure Ash was still there, and caught him watching my butt as I walked. He smiled up at my terrified face. He didn't look scared, he looked annoyed and bored. I'm sure he would rather have been at home with Molly rather than rubbing shoulders with his mother's rich cronies. As we neared the doors to the event, I paused.

  "Before we go in, is there somewhere I can smoke?" I asked. The doorman nodded and lead us to a private little outdoor courtyard adjacent to fundraiser ball room. Ash told him we could find our own way back and the doorman left. As soon as he was gone, I pulled my vape from my purse. I sucked the weed deep into my lungs while Ash watched with a horrified look on his face.

  "I'm nervous." I explained, taking another deep suck then I handed it to him. He looked at it, then to my surprise he took it and inhaled deeply. He's not just a mummy's boy, he's done that before, I thought. Feeling a pulse between my legs. Once we were a little high, and I was calm again, we found our way back to the function.

  "Are you okay? It's not too late to run for our lives." Ash laughed, he looked so handsome and relaxed when he was high.

  "We need a safe word, if it all gets too much for me. So you can take me away." I said.

  "Let's make the safe word pool fuck." He suggested, inducing a fit of the giggles from me. I leaned down to kiss him again, just as the doors swung open. I turned around to see a girl with a clipboard approaching us.

  "There you are Ash." An efficient looking woman said. She was wearing a lanyard around her neck, had an earpiece in and was holding an iPad. "I've got him." She said into the earpiece.

  "This is Clarissa. She's Blake's publicist." Ash explained.

  "Your brother is waiting for you." Clarissa exclaimed, eyeing me up and down with undisguised suspicion. Wondering what rock I crawled out from.

  "I'm sure it's not me he's looking for." An angry look crossed Ash's handsome face. He was stoned, so he didn't bother trying to control his emotions for once. That was the first time i realised he was angry at his brother, because of his relationship with me.

  "We're coming!" Clarissa yelled into her ear piece. Startling me out of my trance. "We have to go." She pushed the door and held it open for us. Ash made the 'after you' hand manoeuvre, I shook my head, a panic rising up my body. Ash took my hands in his and pulled me down so I was at eye level with him. I bent over at the waist.

  "You are going to be the belle of the ball. Every man here is going to want you. Every woman here is going to hate you. I know you will be in your element. You're going to have a blast!" Ash whispered, studying my face. I smiled and felt the panic subside. His words hit their mark, and his eyes gave me the reassurance I needed. I leaned in to kiss him and heard Blake's voice behind me.

  "You're late." He exclaimed. I stayed bent over and looked over my shoulder, I smiled at him when I saw his eyes looking at my backside.

  "Calm down, no one is ever on time to these things." Ash said, releasing my hands. A stoned Ash was sexy as hell. Assertive and masculine, my body throbbed.

  "Are you two high?" Blake asked, horrified.

  "Yes. Why aren't you?" Ash said then entered the ballroom.

  I stood, eye to eye with Blake in my heels. He was studying my face with makeup on. I could see he was annoyed that I didn't come fresh faced, looking like a girl out of my depth amongst his crowd. I looked exactly like every other woman at the event. And he hated it. My plan to annoy him was already working.

  "Blake, we need to move." Clarissa said, grabbing him by the arm and dragging him away from me. He tried to take my hand but I pulled it away. To his annoyance. I took a deep breath in, put my shoulders back, my tits out and walked into the ball.

  It was crowded with people in elegant gowns and suits holding glasses of champagne and talking loudly. All their heads turned towards me when I walked in, they're eyes on me. My hard nipples stared right back at them through the silver silk. I almost turned back and went out the side doors again. But Blake's publicist appeared and guided me towards where Ashton and Blake were located.

  Ash smiled shyly, his eyes apologising for leaving me to walk in alone, I knew he expected me to walk in on his brother's arm. He put a glass of champagne in my hand, touching my hand with his to reassure me. I smiled down at him.

  "Now, that's how you make an entrance." he said.

  Blake was watching us, with an annoyed look on his scowling face. Clarissa whispered something into his ear and his face changed, he fake smiled and greeted a couple who approached him. I sipped my champagne, watching him as he worked the room. Charming the money out of filthy rich crowd.

  I looked around, every woman in the ballroom was staring at him, every man there, young and old, was staring at me. That's why we were so attracted to each other, we knew the power we had over others, and we used it to our advantage. I also knew my butt was in Ash's face all night, I leaned down and apologised to him.

  "It's the best part of this event." Ash whispered back, staring into my eyes. I was desperate to be alone with him, and spent the night trying to figure out how I was going to make that happen.

He was drinking, a lot. I was excited to see what he was like when he was stoned and drunk. He introduced me to lots of people, all of whose names I instantly forgot.

  I could see Blake looking over at us all night, desperate to be with us. But he was there to work not to have fun. I was leaning over, laughing at something cute Ash said when I saw his face change. I assumed it was because his mother was standing behind me. I stood up and turned to face her. It was his mother, but she was accompanied by another woman. One whose face I was very familiar with because she liked to take lots of selfies. It was Stacey. Ashton's ex wife.

  I didn't even know their full story, but I was horrified for him. We all stood awkwardly looking at each other. Stacey and Genevieve had the same look on their botoxed faces. The look said 'who invited her?' I knew Ash was too mortified to speak, so I introduced myself.
  "I'm Jamie." I said, extending my hand towards Stacey. She was the petite little blonde. She had blue eyes and a tidy little figure that screamed yoga queen. I was taller than her by several inches so she had to look up at me.

  "Stacey Howard Beauchamp James." She announced proudly. I smiled at how funny rich people were, and the way they accumulated names to make themselves sound richer.

  "Jamie is one of Blake's friends." Genevieve added. Stacey let out a sigh of relief, no longer seeing me as a threat. She turned away from me, instantly dismissing me. I was too amused to be angry. She had no idea what a threat I really was.

  "What is she doing here?" Ash asked, directing his words at his mother.

  "Supporting the charity." Genevieve said absently. She was too busy scowling at my appearance to say any more. She looked me up and down with a look of repulsion. I was half expecting her to ask Ash for his tuxedo jacket so I could cover myself up. Out of nowhere, Blake appeared to save the day and put his hand around my waist before sneaking a sly feel of my backside.

  "Stacey." He said in a cold voice, nodded to her but not looking at her.

  "Blake." Stacey said back in the same tone. "It's a great turn out." I looked between them all, then down at Ash, who was draining his fifth glass of champagne. Suddenly grateful I didn't have any family left, this family had so many issues.

  I watched Stacey and Ash carefully, she was still in love with him. I could also see that Ash still cared about Stacey. He was far too angry at the sight of her to not care deeply. A pang of jealousy stabbed my heart.

  "I prefer your face without all the makeup by the way." Blake whispered into my ear.

  "I thought you liked it. I asked the makeup artist do it exactly like Jessica's." I smiled, happy my words hit their mark when Blake frowned.

  "I hate that type of makeup. It's like going to bed with one girl, and waking up with a totally different girl. It's fucking terrifying! But I'm happy you finally took time out from your obsessing over Ash to Google me." We glared at each other, both furious. And aroused. Blake was staring at my red lips, with a devilish twinkle in his eye. My body throbbed.

  Carissa appeared and dragged a reluctant Blake away. He gave me a frustrated smile before leaving. The entire balloon watched him as he took the stage and the microphone. He read the most impressive and inspiring speech I'd ever heard. About raising awareness for men's issues. I knew he was reading from a teleprompter, but it was his conviction to the words coming out of his mouth that impressed me. 

  "As much as I've enjoyed not shaving this entire month, you have two days left before this moustache goes, forever. So dig deep folks." He said, ending his speech with his signature sexy smile, directed right at me.

  Everyone's heads turned in my direction. I smiled back, nervously. Unsure how I felt about the fact that the most eligible bachelor in Australia just confirmed to the world that we were having sex. I groaned internally.

  "We need shots." Ash announced from behind me. Making his way through the crowd towards the open bar. I was about to follow him when Genevieve took my arm, and pushed Stacey in her son's direction instead.
  "We need to talk." Genevieve said, I sighed, mentally preparing myself for her offer. "Do you smoke?"

  "I sure do." I smiled, patting my bag. Then followed her to the crowded balcony. I made sure I was facing the bar, so I could watch Ash's interaction with Stacey. Genevieve offered me a long thin cigarette. I shook my head and reached into my bag for my vape. She didn't need to know the only thing I smoked was weed.

  "I need you to stop doing whatever it is you're doing with my sons." I inhaled deeply, blowing smoke rings with the fragrant vapour. Several people on the balcony eyed me suspiciously when they recognised the smell.

  "I don't think it's up to you. Or me." I said, watching Stacey lean down to whisper angry words
into Ash's ear. Then I watched him drink two shots, one after the other.

  "He still loves her. She's the mother of his child. Right now, he's not thinking with his head," she eyed me with disgust before continuing, "and you have no idea how happy I am to say those words. We all thought that part of his life was over, forever. So thank you for whatever it is you did, and for helping him blow out the cobwebs. But this relationship with my son has to end. Ash already lost so much, he needs his family back."

  I turned my attention away from Ashton and Stacey and looked into Genevieve's pale blue eyes. She was pleading with me. I inhaled deeply, held the vapour in my throat for a long time, then exhaled. I nodded. She loved her son and wanted what she thought was best for him. And we both knew what was best for Ash, was not me.

  "I'm the only one here who knows how to heal him. Ash and Stacey have history. She knew him before... she looks at him with such sadness, you all do, and it will kill him one day." Tears welled in my eyes, I blinked them away and continued. "If you love your son, you'll back the fuck off and let him live his own life."

    "How dare you?" Genevieve narrowed her eyes at me, anyone else would have been terrified, I didn't flinch.

  "Ashton may still love her, but I know he isn't ready to play happy families with Stacey yet. He still needs time and he still needs me. I will walk away, but only when I know he's ready." I informed Genevieve with a determined look on my face.

  Genevieve looked away, her pale blue eyes processing my words.

  "This looks like a very serious conversation." Right on cue, Blake came to the rescue. He stood beside me, wrapping his arm around my waist. He could see I was upset, he gently rubbed my bare back with his thumb. His mother frowned at her younger son then nodded at me and left us.

  I handed him my vape. He was horrified that I'd been smoking with his mother, but he laughed. I watched him as he inhaled deeply. He looked exhausted, one hand went to his hair, tousling it the way he did when he was stressed. I leaned against him, enjoying the way his hard body felt.

  "That silver bow tie really makes your eyes pop." I said with a laugh. Blake pulled me closer and kissed my neck, causing my nipples to strain against the silk dress.

  "What was that all about?" He asked, scowling.

  "I told your mother I'd help Ashton and Stacey reunite." I looked back towards the bar where they were still having a heated conversation. I faked a smile to hide my pain.

  "You would do that?" I nodded. Blake watched my face with a mixture or amusement and desire.

  My heart ached at the thought of  Ash and Stacey getting back together. But I loved him, I wanted Ashton to be happy. I would choose Ash's happiness over mine in a heartbeat. If that tiny blonde girl was the one who made him happy, I would have to accept it.

  Inside the ball, the lights dimmer and the DJ started playing dance music now that the official portion of the evening was over. The sight of everyone dressed in ball gowns, dancing to Lady Gaga's Bad Romance snapped me out of my melancholy.

  "They're playing our song." I laughed, nudging Blake. He smiled and kissed my neck again.

  "Who wants a good romance anyway?" Blake laughed. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him. I could feel everyone's eyes on us. I didn't care who was watching. It was a kiss I'll never forget. It was sexy and intimate, and I didn't giggle once.

  "I can't wait to be alone with you." I whispered against his lips. He pulled me against his hard cock and growled in agreement. So much for resisting him, I thought. When it came to Blake B. James, I had zero will power. I'd done enough plotting and thinking, it was time to do what I did best, have fun.

  "Red is not your colour." I laughed, wiping my red lipstick off his lips with my fingers.

  "It suits you." Blake said, watching me re-apply the lipstick sensually, adjusting his erection.

  "Let's dance." I suggested. Blake put my vape on the balcony railing and took my hand, leading me to the crowded dance floor. I was so high and incredibly turned on by the sight of Blake, who looked like a wild savage wearing a tux. It fitted him like a glove. He was still holding my hand when we walked onto the dance floor. He twirled me slowly. Showing everyone on the dance floor a 360 degree view of my body.

  Then he pulled me into his arms. I was happy to see Blake danced as well as he fucked. Our bodies bumping and grinding sensually. I studied his handsome face, enjoying the wicked twinkle in his black eyes. Just like me, he was enjoying the fact that everyone was watching us and didn't give a damn that we were being inappropriate. A strand of unruly black hair fell over his face, having broken free from it's gel prison. I moved the hair out of his eyes with my fingers, in what turned out be a more intimate move than I intended.

  "Let's get out of here." He whispered against my neck. I could feel his hard cock grinding on me, causing moisture to pool between my thighs. His hands moved down my back to my backside, it didn't take long before his eyes registered the fact that I wasn't wearing panties. He growled in agony.

  He spun me around, pressing his body against my back. We danced, teasing each other mercilessly while everyone in the ballroom watched us. I'd never been so turned on. Until I saw Ash, watching us. A look of pain on his beautiful face. I looked around for Stacey, she was nowhere to be seen.

  "I think Ash needs some air." I yelled into Blake's ear over the loud music. He spotted his brother, who was clearly drunk and he released me. We made our way through the crowd towards Ash, he smiled at us. It was an angry smile.

  "Where's Stacey?" His brother asked. Ash shrugged, downing a glass of what looked like straight scotch.

  "Do you want to go get some fresh air?" I asked. He nodded. Thoughtlessly, Blake made everything worse, by getting behind his brother and pushing his wheelchair for him. I eyed Blake angrily and he let go, walking off in the direction of the bar. Ash followed me onto the balcony.

  "You and my brother made a spectacle of yourselves." Ash slurred.

  Eying my body with undisguised lust. I walked to the darkest corner I could find. I turned to face him and he pulled me onto his lap. I screamed, then laughed, struggling to get off his lap because everyone was watching us. He was holding me down, laughing. A thousand dirty thoughts went through my mind when I realised his wheelchair didn't have arms. Stop it, I told myself.

  "You're a sexy dancer." Ash said. "But I knew that from that video you made me. Do you remember that?"

  "How could I forget." I smiled into his eyes. Blake joined us, handing a tall glass of water to his brother.

  "Drink this." He demanded, more than a little annoyed to find me sitting on his brother's lap.

  Ash took the tall glass of water and sipped it. Inhaling the night air in an effort to sober himself
up. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.6M 137K 54
BOOK 1 ▬ ▬ ▬ YA/NA (18+ recommendation) # 3/4 of this book is a SHIT LOAD OF SEX SCENES...
8.2K 120 7
In her pursuit of self-discovery, Ally's path unexpectedly leads her to a Montana ranch, where she encounters a rugged cowboy on his own journey towa...
10.6K 256 39
Lizzie and Alex used to be inseparable until Alex left without saying goodbye leaving Lizzie behind and she doesn't know why. Now he's back as a depu...
29.5K 446 27
How did the love between them start? A broken mafia's daughter fell in love with a quite good boy who never involved with anything of the kind? Was i...