NCT Entertainment

By Ray_Rayh2

Here's some NCT things WYR, oneshots, reactions etc Mostly smuts.... Requests are open... Other Kpop groups... More

Nct 127: fluff
Nct 127: smut
Nct Dream: Fluff
Jaehyun: 'Ignoring my boyfriend prank' part 1:
Nct 127: Reaction
Dream Imagine:
Smut: Haechan~ 'Don't Tease me' oneshot:
Johnny Gifs
127 Imagine:
Smut: Lucas~ 'Age doesn't matter' oneshot:
Plz read:
Mark Gifs:
Smut: Ten~ 'Play with me' oneshot:
Wayv Reactions:
Smut: Doyoung~ 'I know you like this' oneshot:
Note:
Smut: Johnny~ 'Do me a favour' oneshot:
Smut: Mark~ 'I See You' oneshot:
Yuta gifs:
Smut: Taeyong~ 'Close the door' oneshot:
NCT 127 Reaction:
Smut: Yuta~ 'Punishment' oneshot:
Smut: Jeno~ 'Crush' oneshot:
Gifs: Jaehyun
Help!
Haechan Oneshot: 'You are my Happines' Part 1:
Part 2:⚠
Jungwoo: 'Don't make me' Smut-ish:
Nct: Reactions:
Nct: Reactions:
Oh my gosh:
Jaehyun: 'Ignoring my boyfriend prank' : Part 2⚠️
~Requested~ Yuta: 'misunderstandings' oneshot: part 1
Part 2:⚠️
plz Read:
nct imagine: smut
Nct imagines: Smut
Nct imagines: smut
Smut: Kun~ 'My roomate' oneshot:
Smut: Jaemin~ 'Don't call me nana' oneshot:
NCT 127: Would you rather~ Smut:
Smut: Renjun~ 'Positions' Oneshot:
Note:
Dream imagines~ Fluff and funny:
Dream Imagines~ Smutish:
Jaemin~ My Stepbrother~ Oneshot:
another note:
Smut: Kun ~My roomate~ Part 2:
Smut:Johnny ~Do me a favor~ part 2:
NCT 127: would you rather~ smut:
Smut~YangYang: Leave the door open : oneshot
Mark: I See You ~part 2~ Oneshot: Smut
Mark: oneshot~I see you~ part 3:
Part 4: Mark Oneshot~I See You~
I......is back💀

part 3:⚠️

2.6K 34 17
By Ray_Rayh2

"Uh-uh nothing...it was the tv, yeah the tv um...I like to put the tv louder when i watch a movie." You said nervously.

"Well...its sounded like a two people were having sex here and it sounds real life. Are you sure it was it a sex scene on tv?" Taeyong said.

'Please don't embarrass me, taeyongie'

"100%....I'm telling the truth, there's no one here." You said proudly.

"Okay then....but since you're watching a movie, let's all watch one together, huh...in your room." You hesitated but you made way for taeyong and the boys.

"Taeyong-ah, my room is a bit messy why dont you wait then I'll call you when it's cleaned, hm?" You said nervously.

"You don't need a clean room to watch a movie....you just need yourself and the tv." Taeyong said while sitting down on the couch that was in the corner or the room.

"Where's yuta...he must join us. Y/n? Have you seen yuta anywhere?" Taeyong asked.

"No I haven't...maybe he went out to get something...I don't know." You said while walking over to your cupboard.

You were very good at acting so you tried not to make anything obvious.

"I'm going to go change, you can put a movie on so long." You said.

"Okay, we'll wait...but we can't play the movie without you right?"

"Play the movie, jae." You said while smirking slightly at him.

You went into the bathroom and closed the door.

As you walked into the bathroom calmly, you almost screamed as you saw yuta standing there...completely naked.

"I was waiting for you...what took you so long." Yuta said while walking towards you.

"I-I....oh my god, could you put some clothes on...jesus you're big." You said while looking at his crotch.

"I wanted us to shower together but then they came." Yuta said.

"I-I had to take care of the boys...the-"
"Are they still here?" Yuta cut you off but you stood there quietly, looking at the floor.

"They're in the room." You said.

"They're here? Why are they here?" Yuta asked while putting his clothes on.

"They said they wanted to watch a movie here, I think I was too loud. I came up with something by saying it was the tv." You said, eyes still locked on the floor.

"Come here." Yuta said.

"Wha- why?" You asked.

"Just...come here." Yuta said.

You walked over to him then he tucked your hair behind your ear.
Yuta then pulled you in for a hug.

"Go watch the movie with them...I'll wait here." Yuta said.

"What? Are you sure? How are you going to keep yourself busy? " you asked worried.

"I don't know....maybe I'll stare out the window, chill in the bathtub. I don't know. Don't worry about me." Yuta said while smiling at you.

You hugged him again then kissed him on the cheek.

"Why the cheek?" You giggled then kissed him on the lips.

"I'm gonna get dressed now, don't look at me." You said playfully.

You took off your gown and threw it to the side of you.

Yuta watched you get dressed then he got hard.

"I told you not to look at me." You smiled then went out the room.

You wore this:

"Come sit next to me, y/n"

You smiled then went and sat next to taeyong on the couch.

The movie was playing but as the movie played, taeyong took a blanket on the side of him and covered you both.

It was a bit cold that day.

He smiled at you then you smiled back.

"Its cold, let me cover you." Taeyong said as he continued to cover you with the blanket.

In the middle of the movie there was a scene with a guy touching a girl sexually, and she liked it.

Taeyong started to move a bit then he looked at you and licked his lips.
You soon felt a hand crawl up your thigh, squeezing it and caressing it.

You started to whimper softly as taeyong continued to caress your thigh.
For some reason you liked what he was doing....because you liked...him.

He went higher and higher then he wasted no time and caressed your clothes womanhood.

You bit your lip as he went a little harder, rolling his fingers in a circular motion, slightly fingering you.

You threw your head back trying to stay quiet but you wanted moan out loud so badly because those fingers of his, felt so good.

He enjoyed seeing you hold in your moans as he caresses your clothed clit.

The tv was loud as yuta heard moans coming from the tv but he thinks it's you.

It was a scene of two couple having sex.

The boys that sat on the couch and the bed were so focused on the tv that they couldn't hear you.

Yuta's POV:

I was laying in the bathtub closing my eyes, almost falling asleep.

I soon heard moans come from the room and those moans sound like...y/n.

"What the..."

I rushed out the door then everyone sat up and looked at me confused.

End of yuta's POV:

It was an awkward moment for yuta and me.

The guys looked at me and so did taeyong.

"Was he here the whole time, y/n?" Taeyong asked while looking at you.

You hesitated but then you nodded.

"Okay guys...don't think wrong, okay. yuta came to y/n's room, chilled and watched a movie with him, alright. They didn't do anything, so don't worry.
You guys can go back to your room...I need to talk to these two privately." Taeyong looked at both of you and furrowed his eyes.

The guys left then closed the door.

"So you guys had sex...yuta, did you use protection?" Taeyong asked.

Yuta shook his head.

"Sit down on the bed." Taeyong said.

You and yuta sat down then taeyong leaned on yuta's thighs.
Taeyong was so close that yuta and his noses almost touched.

"So you decided to just fuck her without even telling me or letting me know. She likes me." Taeyong said.

"H-How did you know?" You asked stuttering.

"I see the way you act around me...I'm not dumb, sweetheart." Taeyong said.

"You know I would've fucked her myself but you beat me to it, at least I did something else to make her want me more." Yuta looked at taeyong confused.

"What did you do to h-"
"Y/n...choose one of us." Taeyong cut yuta off by asking you a question, still leaning on yuta's thighs.

"U-Um...."
"See....she can't even choose, I guess we'll have to do something about this.
Come with me....let's have a chat." Taeyong got up from yuta's thighs then leaded him to the bathroom, closing the door.

You sat there on the bed waiting for them to come.

You lay down on the bed grabbing your phone and your airpods then listened to music.

Your music was nice and loud so you couldn't hear anything.

You lay on your back with your hands in your pants because that's what you liked to do.

Your eyes were closed as you felt the beats pounding in your ears making you twist your feet side to side a bit.

During one of the song you felt a hand glide up your leg and one on your arm.

"Baby, wake up."

"Yuta?" You sat up then you saw taeyong take off his clothes.

"I'll be at the back...you're the front." Taeyong said.

Yuta nodded.

"What's going on....taeyong-ah, why are you taking off your clothes?" Yuta also took his clothes off then they were left in their boxers.

Taeyong then pulled your pants down and yuta sat you up and lifted your hoodie up, taking it off you.

"Baby, work with us..." yuta put you in your knees and your hands then taeyong pulled your underwear down.

"We're going to have a threesome, sweetheart."

Taeyong then went behind you then entered inside you.
You threw your head back as pain occured from behind.

He began to thrust a bit faster inside you making tears fall down cheeks.

"Don't worry, sweetheart....you're going to feel good soon." Taeyong said.

'Fuck...he's bigger than yuta.'

Yuta then came in front of you pulling his boxers down.

"Suck it, now." Yuta demanded.

You looked up at him then licked his tip.
You then started to suck his dick making him throw his head back.

You gagged and choked as yuta was now thrusting into your mouth.

Taeyong pulled your hair thrusting faster inside of you.

The room was filled with moans and skin slapping.

You started to feel pleasure then you told taeyong to go faster.

"Aaaa, t-taeyong-ah...p-please go f-AAAAAH" taeyong cut you off by thrusting extra fast then fingered you.

Yuta was still fucking your mouth then he came in your mouth.

Taeyong came inside you too.

You all went to a different position.

You were on your side, taeyong was in front of you and yuta was behind.

Taeyong inserted first then you gripped onto his hair, moaning out loud from the painful sensation.

Yuta then inserted his dick from behind.

Taeyong thruster slowly and yuta thrusted faster.

"I'm going to pick up the pace okay, sweetheart." Taeyong said and you nodded.

Taeyong started thrusting a bit faster into you then held on your hair.
Yuta held onto your waist still thrusting from behind and you were bouncing up and down,

You threw your leg over taeyong's waist so he could thrusted deeper into you.

"I-I'm gonna cum....shit." yuta and taeyong thrusted faster than before then they both came inside you.

Taeyong and yuta panted briskly as they fell beside you.

Yuta covered all of you with the blanket, covering your bare selves.

"Okay....what was that for?" You asked.

"If you can't choose...you'll have to stick to both of us for now." Yuta said.

"Yuta told me that he liked you and that you refused to like him back."

"I didn't refuse....I was going to tell him something else." You said cutting taeyong off.

"Apparently we made him jealous." Taeyong said.

"I'm sorry, about that....I understand now why you two were so close...you guys were planning to do choreography together?" Yuta asked.

You nodded.

"Let the three of us keep this to ourselves, alright?" Taeyong said

You and yuta nodded.

"Y/n?....I'm sorry for what I've done to you, this wouldn't have happened if I wasn't so jealous of you and him. This was a.....misunderstanding. I'm sorry." Yuta said.

You two hugged then you forgave him.

"Okay....should we sleep now or....." taeyong spoke but you climbed on top of him.

"Let's fuck some more....like animals." You said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

174K 9K 86
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
152K 4K 36
it is (the continuation) of the Wattpad of Shadowmonarch325 because I really like the concept with now all the school of oreigaru QQ Cote ... as well...
210K 33.1K 86
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး
78.6K 3.4K 21
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !