polaroid of our memories

By gyuselle

polaroid of our memories. More

Memories 01
Memories 02
Memories 03
Memories 04
Memories 05
Memories 06
Memories 07
Memories 08: The End
eliʼs letter

Polaroid of Our Memories

242 7 0
By gyuselle

Author's Note: Hi! If you have free time, please give this story a vote every chapter and give me a follow to help me grow my stories. Also, try reading my other stories like Untamed Hera and Revealing Ours. They are all worth to read, thank you!

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, business, events and incidents are the products of the author's imagination. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

No part of this book may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the author.

——

“We captured our every moments together but we haven't captured the bestest thing that ever happened into our life.”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.8K 256 106
Description; Status in COO: 102 Chapters (Completed) The business bigshot who covered the sky with one hand, Zhao Yao, died of an illness. Once he op...
152 121 7
"You can call me Xen or stuffs, I'm a cheater." "I'm... I'm in love with you!" Briarly Agustin is an individual capable of living alone in a tiny ap...
57.5K 1K 37
Life couldn't get harder... But it just did after you sat next to me, everyone bullies me, when will you stop noticing me?? I can't believe that your...
489 59 34
(based on not true story) TW: DRAMA ANTHOLOGY!! This the first chapter of Local of Lipa before Hazel and Gerald's coming. Agatha is a smartest studen...