แ—ทแ’ชแ—ฉแ‘•K แ‘•Oแ–ดแ–ดEE- a graphic shop

By idgafology

โ€ข๐—ฆ๐˜๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜‚๐˜€- ๐—–๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฆ๐—˜๐——โ€ข ๐–˜๐–๐–Š'๐–˜ ๐–‘๐–Ž๐–๐–Š ๐–† ๐–‡๐–‘๐–†๐–ˆ๐– ๐–ˆ๐–”๐–‹๐–‹๐–Š๐–Š, ๐–˜๐–™๐–—๐–”๐–“๐–Œ, ๐–—๐–Ž๐–ˆ๐– ๐–†๐–“๐–‰ ๐–†... More

โ‹ž แ—ทแ’ชแ—ฉแ‘•K แ‘•Oแ–ดแ–ดEE โ‹Ÿ
โ‹ž แ—ชOแ‘ญแ‘ญIO โ‹Ÿ
โ‹ž Eแ”•แ‘ญแ–‡Eแ”•แ”•O โ‹Ÿ
โ‹ž แ—ฉแ—ฐEแ–‡Iแ‘•แ—ฉแ‘ŽO โ‹Ÿ
โ‹ž แ—ฐOแ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉ โ‹Ÿ
โ‹ž แ’ชแ‘Œแ‘ŽGO โ‹Ÿ
โ‹ž แ–ดแ–‡แ—ฉแ‘ญแ‘ญแ‘Œแ‘•แ‘•Iแ‘ŽO โ‹Ÿ
โ—โ•โ•โ•โ•ใ€”โ˜•ใ€•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ—
โ‹ž แ”•แ—ฉแ—ฐแ‘ญแ’ชE (แ‘•แ—ฉ) โ‹Ÿ
โ‹ž แ”•แ—ฉแ—ฐแ‘ญแ’ชE (แ—ทแ‘•) โ‹Ÿ
โ‹ž แ”•แ—ฉแ—ฐแ‘ญแ’ชE (แ—ทแ—ฉแ‘Žแ‘ŽEแ–‡แ”•) โ‹Ÿ
โ‹ž แ”•แ—ฉแ—ฐแ‘ญแ’ชE (แ—ทแ—ฉแ‘Žแ‘ŽEแ–‡- OTแ•ผEแ–‡แ”•) โ‹Ÿ
โ‹ž แ”•แ—ฉแ—ฐแ‘ญแ’ชE (แ‘ญ&แ—ท) โ‹Ÿ
โ‹ž แ”•แ—ฉแ—ฐแ‘ญแ’ชE (Iแ‘•Oแ‘Ž) โ‹Ÿ
โ‹ž แ”•แ—ฉแ—ฐแ‘ญแ’ชE (แ—ฉEแ”•Tแ•ผETIแ‘• แ‘•Oแ—ฐแ—ทO) โ‹Ÿ
โ—โ•โ•โ•โ•ใ€”โ˜•ใ€•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ—
โ‹ž แ—ฐY แ‘•แ—ฉ โ‹Ÿ
โ‹ž KIแ’ชแ’ชIแ‘ŽG แ”•Tแ—ฉแ’ชKIแ‘ŽG โ‹Ÿ
โ‹ž แฏIแ–‡Tแ‘ŒOแ”•O โ‹Ÿ
โ‹ž แฏIOแ’ชET EแฏEแ–‡Gแ—ฉแ–‡แ—ชEแ‘Ž โ‹Ÿ
โ‹ž แ—ชแ—ฉแ–‡K แ–‡Oแ—ฐแ—ฉแ‘Žแ‘•E โ‹Ÿ
โ‹ž แ—ฐIแ”•E-Eแ‘Ž-แ”•แ‘•รˆแ‘ŽE แ‘ญแ–‡Iแ˜”Eแ”• โ‹Ÿ
โ‹ž แ—ทITแ‘•แ•ผ แ—ทOแ”•แ”• โ‹Ÿ
โ‹ž แ‘ญEแ–‡แ–ดEแ‘•T แ—ฐE โ‹Ÿ
โ‹ž แ—ฐY Eแ–‡OTIแ‘•แ—ฉ แ—ทแ‘• โ‹Ÿ
โ‹ž แ—ฐY Eแ–‡OTIแ‘•แ—ฉ แ—ทแ—ฉแ‘Žแ‘ŽEแ–‡แ”• โ‹Ÿ
โ‹ž แ—ฏแ—ฉTT-แ—ฉ-แ—ทEแ”•T แ‘ญแ–‡Iแ˜”Eแ”• โ‹Ÿ
โ‹ž แ‘ญแ–‡Iแ—ชE แ—ฐOแ‘ŽTแ•ผ โ‹Ÿ
โ‹ž แ‘ญแ—ฉแ–‡K แ’Iแ—ฐIแ‘Ž โ‹Ÿ
โ—โ•โ•โ•โ•ใ€”โ˜•ใ€•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ—
โ‹ž แ‘•แ—ฏ -1 (แ‘•แ—ฉ) โ‹Ÿ
โ‹ž แ‘•แ—ฏ - 2 (แ‘•แ—ฉ) โ‹Ÿ
โ‹ž แ‘•แ—ฏ - 3 (แ‘•แ—ฉ) โ‹Ÿ
โ‹ž แ‘•แ—ฏ - 4 (แ‘•แ—ฉ) โ‹Ÿ
โ‹ž แ‘•แ—ฏ - 5 (แ‘•แ—ฉ) โ‹Ÿ
โ‹ž แ‘•แ—ฏ - 6 (แ‘•แ—ฉ) โ‹Ÿ
โ‹ž แ‘•แ—ฏ -7 (แ‘•แ—ฉ) โ‹Ÿ
โ‹ž แ‘•แ—ฏ - 8 (แ‘•แ—ท) โ‹Ÿ
โ‹ž แ‘•แ—ฏ - 9 (แ‘ญ&แ—ท) โ‹Ÿ
โ‹ž แ‘•แ—ฏ - 10 (Eแ‘Žแ—ช แ—ทแ—ฉแ‘Žแ‘ŽEแ–‡) โ‹Ÿ
โ‹ž แ‘•แ—ฏ - 11 (แ‘•แ—ฉ) โ‹Ÿ
โ‹ž แ‘•แ—ฏ - 12 (แ‘•แ—ฉ) โ‹Ÿ
โ‹ž แ‘•แ—ฏ - 13 (แ‘•แ—ฉ) โ‹Ÿ
โ‹ž แ‘•แ—ฏ - 14 (แ‘•แ—ฉ) โ‹Ÿ
โ‹ž แ‘•แ—ฏ - 15 (แ‘ญOแฏ แ—ทแ—ฉแ‘Žแ‘ŽEแ–‡) โ‹Ÿ
โ‹ž แ‘•แ—ฏ - 16 (แ‘•แ—ฉ) โ‹Ÿ
โ‹ž แ‘•แ—ฏ - 17 (แ—ทแ‘•) โ‹Ÿ
โ‹ž แ‘•แ—ฏ - 18 (แ—ทแ‘•) โ‹Ÿ
โ‹ž แ‘•แ—ฏ - 19 (แ—ท&E แ—ทแ—ฉแ‘Žแ‘ŽEแ–‡แ”•) โ‹Ÿ
โ‹ž แ‘•แ—ฏ - 20 (แ‘•แ—ฉ) โ‹Ÿ
โ‹ž แ‘•แ—ฏ- 21 (แ‘ญ&แ—ท) โ‹Ÿ
โ‹ž แ‘•แ—ฏ- 22 (แ‘ญ&แ—ท) โ‹Ÿ
โ‹ž แ‘•แ—ฏ- 23 (แ—ทOOK & Eแ‘Žแ—ช แ—ทแ—ฉแ‘Žแ‘ŽEแ–‡) โ‹Ÿ
แ‘•แ—ฏ- 24 (แ—ทแ‘•)
แ‘•แ—ฏ- 25 (แ‘•แ—ฉ)
โ—โ•โ•โ•โ•ใ€”โ˜•ใ€•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ—
โ‹ž แ‘•Oแ—ฐ- 1 (แ—ท&E แ—ทแ—ฉแ‘Žแ‘ŽEแ–‡แ”•) โ‹Ÿ
โ‹ž แ‘•Oแ—ฐ- 2 (แ‘ญ&แ—ท) โ‹Ÿ

โ‹ž แ—ฉแ‘•แ•ผIEแฏEแ—ฐEแ‘ŽTแ”• & แ–‡EแฏIEแ—ฏแ”• โ‹Ÿ

335 69 10
By idgafology

Aaahhhh!!! Winning an award for your hardwork is definitely overwhelming!!!!!!!!!!

A C H I E V E M E N T S

🥇in Amazing Book Awards- Best Graphic Shop

🥈in Opulence Writer's Awards- Best Graphic Shop

🥈in Magical Mini Awards- Best Graphic Shop

To all those who have given me positive reviews- you guys are my constant support and I love you all for that. When I started this shop, istg, never in a million years I thought this would be such a great venture and also a turning point in my life. I didn't just learn and improve graphics by starting this shop, I learn how to be strong despite the leaden shitheads giving you a hard time and I also met and befriend many absolutely amazing friends!

R E V I E W S

OpulenceDeluxe

I love the cover and thought it complemented well with the overall appearance. Your talents broaden over a wide range of areas from covers, banners, aesthetics, character boards and profile pictures/bios. I like that, and it really shows where your skills lie. I favour your skills in designing mood boards and think they are one of the best I have seen here in numerous graphic shops! Honestly, I see no flaws in your work; each design has a unique flair and a ‘touch of thasli’. The shops overall appearance is neat, tidy and the awesome banners really bring it to life. Amazing work on those! I found your rules and payments reasonable, and the forms procedure is smooth and straightforward. Well done, and keep up the good work! (A little side note - don’t focus on others and their mistreatments. Focus on yourself. Be happy and BE YOU!)

~~~

rockshower

Not gonna lie, it's an amazing Graphics' Gallery! It was one of my many inspirations before starting my Graphic shop!!

I love all of your graphics, especially the aesthetics!Your aesthetics are very different in style..And, that makes your graphics more unique.
You have organized everything pretty well
And, being a coffee lover.. I love the theme of the entire portfolio!The start and end banners are also epicccccc

I know there are some peeps out there, who are very destructiveBut.. Thasu, being a bold muthashi, never pay attention to them!!You are amazing just as your graphicsAnd, always keep going!! All the besttttttttt

~~~

MiniMoxx

The Black Coffee Graphics Shop by idgafology's is a brilliant shop. There are plenty of different graphic types all with different styles suited to everyone's needs/wants. The designer is professional, quick and really helpful to the client's needs. The payments are straightforward, easy and fair. The finished products are always professional, what the client needs and the designer comes up with multiple options. Brilliant!

~~~

akiimarvelous

Black Coffee Graphics is one of the finest graphics shops I have applied for. They accept and provide your orders and the efficiency is really good. The quality and the type of graphics here is really amazing. This shop is definitely worth visiting!

~~~

MustafaAsad6

The eye catchy hues along with floating text in different fonts displayed in such a way that entice and engulf anyone in its uniqueness, is the correct defination of graphic.
During my everyday watty surf, I came across this amazing collection of graphics, Black Coffee Graphics!Besides showing off their vibrant graphics, they also accept and offer you orders and bring out a flawless efficient works!
Each graphic here, has an deep story embedded in itself.
The creators are doing great and appreciable job!They deserve much more support for this magnificent stuff!It's a must visit graphic shop, I suggest!
:)

~~~

ameliaphoenix36

Black Coffee graphic shop is very asthetically pleasing and unique. It's one of the best graphic shops I've visited so far. The designer's talent in this field is undeniable, she's sweet, friendly and respectful towards her customers which we may not catch everywhere. The orders are very precise, just how we want it to be, with greater quality and we get in very limited time. This shop is efficient and cool, if you want something out of the box do visit here!

~~~

Anonymous

The Graphic shop is amazing. wonderful graphics that are provided to you on time through discord or email. The graphics are so good. I ordered a few banners and a book cover. The thing is for someone like me who loves changing book covers every month, this was amazing because you get 3 book covers at once and you can just keep alternating them. the graphics reach you on time. The colour scheme and visuals are as per your taste. I had a wonderful time ordering from here and I hope you do the same.

~~~

_summering_

First of all, I have never seen a graphic shop with such a nice intro, plus the whole theme is all about coffee which is one of the things I loved. But more than that, the graphics made by the designer is what encouraged me to order one. So when I ordered an ending banner, there's a certain image that's formed in my head. But the final output has totally exceeded my expectations. I love how the color scheme and font complemented each other to create a wonderful banner. Truly the artist knows what she's doing. Additionally, you gave more than one final output of the banner and each has a different design or background. So you totally exceeded my expectation of her service. Although the amount of time I have waited for the banner is long, it's totally understandable because as what you have said, you have life outside wattpad and I truly understand. So I was able to wait without losing much patience. Overall, I am greatly satisfied for the first time that I have ordered.

~~~

the-hazelnut

The 'Black Coffee Graphic Shop' is an amazing place to buy anything you might need graphic-wise for your book. The author of this book - and the creator of the designs, of course - makes the most beautiful book covers, among other things!!

~~~

Halokes

Well; the graphics are all very beautiful. I really like your work in general. The covers were exactly what I asked for (maybe a bit more colour sometimes, but that certainly isn't a bad thing). I especially loved the fonts.

You were pretty professional and reminded me that I should give credit. For me personally that is really good, because that's something I could forget. You were nice and strict. You were also very understandable when I asked for some extra time, for which I want to thank you.

Also, you were incredibly fast. I didn't expect the graphics for at least a week, and it amazes me how you got such an incredible work done on a short notice.

~~~

Liya_vw

My expierience with idgafology's Black Coffee-a graphic shop and portfolio on Wattpad was immaculate, the service was great and The final product was stunning, I absolutely loved the cover I got back. It was all around amazing.

~~~

SilverSparkling47

The Theme of the graphic shop is amazing. Chapter names are tempting. I loved the way the short forms of the graphics are explained. The Graphic Shop is quite active. I received my cover order within one week . The graphic designer is quick in her service and is really cooperative. All graphics the of this shop are unique and creative. It's a must try graphic shop.

~~~

_beplopsz

Again, thank you for making the wonderful bc! I fell in love with it the moment I saw it earlier, thank you so much! Words cannot express my feelings about it hahahaha you really have a nice talent about this! Keep it up, bae! Love you♡♡♡

~~~

demigodextraordinare

As a person who has been on Wattpad for quite some time and has applied for many graphic shops, I have to say that I was very impressed by this particular shop. First, the whole atmosphere. idgafology is so nice and makes you feel welcome. I was pleasantly surprised by the opening chapter, which is a masterpiece in itself. It is such a professional shop, they aren't rude to their customers. And the graphics themselves, are just amazing. They are very talented and the graphics have exceeded my expectations. I could not have asked for a better graphics shop. It is simply amazing. Thank you for providing such good serving.
As Jimin once said, "You nice. Keep going."

~~~

LingeringShadowsv2

I was incredibly impressed with the service and even more so with my order. The forms are easy to fill out and while I had to wait a bit for my graphics it was well worth it. I loved how I was offered more than one so I was able to choose the one I saw most fit, (although I liked them all so it was a hard choice) The graphics are so good, that in my opinion they seem as if they were made in actual Graphics Shop, not just one on Wattpad. You deserve high praises and more for your amazing work and I am definitely ordering again sometime.

~~~

AntwiDenise

The service was generally quick. The questions in the form and my answers corresponded with the feel and look I wanted for my cover. You seem like a nice person who knows their stuff and the graphics you used looked great! I hope to place more orders in the future.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

268K 7.8K 133
"๐‘ป๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’†'๐’” ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’๐’๐’š ๐’๐’ ๐’˜๐’‚๐’š ๐’๐’‡ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’Š๐’‡ ๐’Š๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’Š๐’“ ๐’†๐’š๐’†๐’” ๐’š๐’๐’–'๐’๐’ ๐’‚๐’๐’˜๐’‚๐’š๐’” ๐’ƒ๐’† ๐’‚ ๐’…๐’–๐’Ž๐’ƒ ๐’ƒ๐’๐’๐’๐’…๐’†."
24.5K 1.8K 46
๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ง๐ ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐š ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐จ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฒ/๐ง'๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ-๐œ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ/๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๏ฟฝ...
25.3K 611 84
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
40K 70 17
just some of my horny thoughts;) men dni