Reincarnated as the "Unfortun...

By A_OTAKU_WRITER

Satoshi Mitsuru, a high school student in a prestigious private school of Goldenberg. Has everything includin... More

ORGIN AND CHARACTERS
Meeting God
WELL... I LIVED AGAIN
Oh well
INFORMATION
MY FAMILY IS TOO CLINGY
MY FIRST BIRTHDAY
MAGIC
PLANNING
GETTING KIDNAPPED
HIDE OUT
START
ESCAPING
BEASTMEN VILLAGE
A WEEK
THE FOX TRIBE
Sakura?
Fairies and... an intruder?
A Fox? Wait a minute...
Male Leads everywhere
This is cunning..?
Rest
Departure
LION TRIBE: Lily
This house needs a clean
Leo
Only the start
Let's just sleep
It's time to go home...
Human Kingdom: Home..?
Encounter
The Heroine

MEETING A MALE LEAD

13.4K 571 263
By A_OTAKU_WRITER

Tatsuya's POV:

It has been two years since I learned magic, and still no signs of my parents family.

At this point I could've doubted about my parents having a family if it weren't for the gifts they were sending...

Which could have been self sent...

But I'm not going to waste my time thinking about people whom I never met.

My parents still haven't found out that I can use magic, which was highly suspicious as they are very good at using magic.

I can't say it's because their age because it won't make sense, the other option will be that the God who sent me here made it possible.

Today I have learnt a lot of defensive and some offensive spells to help secure my fate, of not getting kidnapped.

I learned how to use a bit of lightning magic, and managed to some how modify the spell for easier casting and use less mana, though it did took me two and a half months to successfully modify it.

The results didn't let me down when I tested it through a butler who happened to pass by, it caused him to be passed out for the whole two days.

And sincerely the incident was near my resting quarters, the security had been tightened...

'Sorry butler that I don't know the name of.'

I thought as I clasped my hands and gave a bow filled with sincerity.

I also came up with a defensive lightning magic, as the lightning made something like a barrier around me, just this one was made with electricity that has the same intensity as the magic I used on the butler.

Then again, sorry dear butler.

I have also tinkered with some water type magic spells, that can be used defensively and offensively.

I tinkered with the spell water ball, for this experiment.

I made it so that if someone or something even just lightly grazed the ball, it would explode into a shape of needles, as it will all scatter in a one meter distance.

Though it was made with a water type magic, it is powerful enough to pierce through your skin and cause an electric shock.

Since I mixed just I tiny amount of lightning magic inside of it, making it move fast and struck strong, just like a lightning.

So it could be used to use as a bait to flee, or to attack your enemies.

Thinking about it I haven't seen my status yet have I?

'Status'

{STATUS}

NAME: Osamu Tatsuya
BIRTHDAY: April 7th
AGE: 5 years old
RACE: Human
HIDDEN RACE: Demi human-Angel=LOCKED
MAGIC(S):Water and Light
BLESSING(S):Illusion, Regeneration, Recreation, Space/time, Lightning
LEVEL: 7
TITLE(S): Spell Creator
HIDDEN TITLES: Favored by God of creation, Reincarnated, Prodigy
MP: 600/600
HP: 755/755
IQ: 245
EQ: 108
CHARM: 109
LUCK
GOOD: 31
BAD: 17
EXPERIENCE: 5

After staring at the screen that appeared before me, I let out a hum of satisfaction.

'My status is doing pretty well, considering that I haven't even started doing real life adventures yet.'

I thought, as I a sudden idea popped up in my mind.

It wasn't the greatest idea  but it was worth trying.

'If I want this to work out, I would need to prepare and plan for the right timing.'

I thought as I made my way back to my room.
.
.
.
It has been a month since I started to prepare and plan things out, as I grabbed a dimensional small pocket that was filled with what I might need.

'I should learn how to use the space/time magic when I have time, it'll be more convenient.'

I thought as I wore a cloak and placed a hood over my head, so people won't be smitten, especially those types of people.

I then went to the place where I have found a great place to come in and out from the castle without getting noticed.

The hole that I found was just large enough to make me go through it, as I crawled out the hole and to the outside world.

I stood up properly as I dusted myself, as a feeling of proud ness has filled me up, making me smile a little.

'With this I have successfully snuck out.'

I thought as I made my way to the town nearby.
.
.
It was pretty easy to blend in with the crowd, since I had a small body covered in a cloak.

'With this I can gain experience in blending in with people.'

I thought as I leisurely walked my way through the crowd, as the town was bustling with people and noise.

'It's pretty lively out here huh?'

I thought, as I continue to walk aimlessly while mapping out the places I have walled to.

After all I need all the information that I need, to be able to survive.

While walking around, I stumbled upon a slightly dark alley where I heard some murmurs from deep within.

I wanted to ignore the murmurs, but when I heard a small cry of plea I immediately stopped in my tracks.

I looked back and didn't hesitate to run further inside the alley.

When I got to my destination, I saw two disgusting looking men, with a bottles in his hand, kicking and cursing at the poor boy laying down on the concrete.

"What do you think you guys are doing?"

I asked in a dark tone, when I saw a bit of blood on the wall and the floor.

I saw the them jolt when they heard my voice, meaning that they were so engrossed on beating up the poor boy that they didn't even notice me approach.

"Huh? What the fuck did you just say you brat?!'

Man one said in a sluggish way, indicating that he is drunk.

I could hear them both snicker under their breaths, as I wanted to knock some living daylights on those fools.

"You should just go home and go to your mommy!"

Man two said, as they now laughed out loud.

Feeling pissed, I didn't hesitate to rush towards Man one.

I leaped in the middle of dashing towards him, getting me more acceleration and force of Impact when I punched his face, which made him stumble an fall back with a loud thud.

Seeing how I took down Man one with a single blow, Man two had a terrified look plastered on his face.

"You'll pay for this you brat!"

Man two stated acting tough as he drags the unconscious Man one with him.

'*Sigh* Those incompetent fools are really leaving, just by getting one of them on the ground, pathetic overly pathetic.'

I then head to the kid that they were beating the crap out of, it turns out it was a boy.

"Hey there need a hand?"

I asked as I offered an outstretched hand, the boy stayed silent clearly not in the mood in trusting others.

Seeing his hesitant and wary expression, I grabbed some food that I bought and gave it to him.

"Do you want some?"

I offered as he looked up to me making me see his beautiful crimson eyes, his fast way of snatching the food out of my hands, and quickly took a huge bite, probably afraid that someone else would take it away.

"Slow down, you might choke and die. And mind I tell you that is a stupid way to die."

I stated, as the boy halted before as he swallowed the food that was already in his mouth before turning his attention back to me.

"S-sorry... And, THANK YOU FOR THE FOOD!"

the boy exclaimed having a flushed face, seemingly embarrassed by his actions earlier.

"It's fine I don't really mind giving it to you, anyways why we're you being beaten up by those incompetent fools?"

I asked, as he flinched at the question, as he hung his head low.

"I-I was just passing by when they suddenly came out of nowhere, and started taking the only little money I had on me.. I couldn't fight back even if I wanted to since they were bigger than me, I didn't want to give it to them so they beat me up..."

The boy stated through gritted teeth, as I looked at him for a little while before deciding to speak.

"Why didn't you just gave it in the first place when you knew you can't beat them?"

"W-well it was the only thing I had before I got kicked out of our house. I don't have anywhere else to go to, so the little money that I had was my hope in having a place to stay for the night."

 The boy said in a solemn mood, looking like an injured and abandoned puppy looking for a new home and owner.

"I know that I'm asking a lot of questions here but why did they kick you out?"

I asked, the boy stayed silent for a moment before he started talking again,

"I was kicked out of our house, because my mom was just a prostitute that my father raped, they treated as like pets and always beat us up, father even tried raping me but mother begged father to not...

So he only used violence on us by torturing us every day, the moment my mother died the first wife of father chased me away, even my so called father didn't stop her at all he didn't even pity me, I only got those small amount of money my mother worked hard for."

The boy hid his face as he told me his story, yet the small sound of sobbing and quivering was enough to shut me up.

"How about I help you out?"

"What..?"

The boy said in a puzzled manner, as I was also shocked by my offer yet didn't show it.

Though I know that it had something to do with my empathy that has always been with me, in a very long time, longer then I can remember.

"I want to help you out, by giving you advice on how to survive."

I stated as I looked at his glistening crimson eyes, he looked at me with hope. I couldn't help but feel embarrassed by my cringe of a line yet stayed composed.

"I-I would like to! Please, help me out!!"

He exclaimed as abruptly bowed down his head touching the ground, which made me feel weird.

"Okay... Let's just start with advice number 1."

I said as I looked at him seriously, making him look at me with a serious yet nervous expression.

"Do not let anyone fool you. It is a given that you should not trust people so easily, since we do not know their real faces underneath those fake facade they show to others. You should know that better right?"

I asked as he stiffened at my gaze, slowly nodding in response.

"Advice number two... Be wise and cunning. You have to do everything in your power to survive through this land, therefore even if you like it or not, you'll have to learn how to act like them."

The boy was about to ask a question when I interrupted.

"No questions asked. All of this rules that I'm telling you is for your own survival. If you do not know how to blend in with snakes, they'll know how to play you and eat you alive after."

I saw the boy tremble as I said those last words like a threat. It couldn't be helped. I need to be stern if I wanted this boy to understand the ways of survival.

After all he's neither a snake or some superior beast, but more like a prey in a predators land...

"*Sigh* Let's continue on to advice number three."

I said with a sigh, as the boy nodded in a meek way, making me softly smile at him.

"Do not be blinded. You cannot just focus on what you have now, you'll have to focus on what you can have more if you plan things thoroughly. Money and fame, are only going to be their in a short amount of time. Therefore you should focus on things that we'll bring you more of this two, to continue to rise in hierarchy and power."

"Advice number four. Do not rely on physical things to save your life. You need to train yourself so that you can fend off your enemies by your own strength, and not by some cool buffed up weapons."

I stated as I saw him looking at me with admiration, making me a little bit embarrassed now.

"Be careful though. There is a saying that "Great power, comes with great responsibility." Even though you acquired power, you should not flex it to others, for it might drag some jealousy and resentment your way."

This time, instead of nodding meekly, he nodded with great enthusiasm.

"And finally, advice number five.  Be wary yet be kind. Let people see and hear on why they should trust you. Then let them depend on you for some time being. Though you should be wary on who you should trust and depend on too. Since beings with intelligence can be both be a good ally and be your worst enemy."

I stated as the looks of adoration coming from the boy, made me want to just take him and make him my younger brother. As I stood up and dusted myself, the same action being clumsily repeated by the boy.

I then thought of something, and fished out a pouch out of my dimensional pocket, and handed it over to the boy.

"U-Uhm... W-What is this?"

The boy asked as he opened the pouch in his hand, as his eyes widen in shock when he saw the contents.

"As you can see, its money. You would need that in order to survive. And I trust that you would remember my advice number three."

I said in a stern tone, leaving no room for arguments.

"B-But still..."

I smiled softly at the boy who's head was hung low, as I reached out and ruffled his long messy raven hair.

"I hope to see you in a much more greater condition the next time we meet."

I said in my softest tone possible, as he looked at me with his simmering crimson eyes, tears daring to fall from the corners of his eyes.

"Y-Yes!"

The boy exclaimed, determination filling his eyes as I ruffled his hair one last time before taking away my hand from his head.

"Then I'll be heading back-"

"W-Wait a moment!"

He said when I was about turn away and leave, as he grabbed the hem of my cloak making the hood fall off.

"What is it?"

I asked as I looked at the red face of the boy.

'Is he sick?'

I pondered in worry, as the boy slowly lowered his head down.

"C-Can I get y-your name, please..."

The boy said, as I saw his ears having a tint of red.

"Right we haven't introduced ourselves. My name is Tatsuya, How about yours?"

I said, Introducing myself to the boy, as he abruptly looked up to me with an overjoyed expression.

"M-My name is Yuu! Mizuki Yuu!"

The boy exclaimed, as I freeze at the mention of the familiar name coming out from the boy's mouth.

'Mizuki Yuu... Isn't that the name of one of the male leads from the novel?'

I pondered, as I looked at the bright closed eyed smile he was giving, making me smile at him as well.

'Well, I already made connections with him so we can't really change anything now. And besides... He'll be a cute little brother.'

I thought, as I was also glad that he was one of the male leads, meaning that he'll have a higher rate of survival.

"Nice to meet you Mizuki-san, I hope to see you in the near future as a fine young man."

I said with a soft smile, as I placed my hood back on as Mizuki finally opened his eyes, and nodded at me.

"I-I hope to see you again too Tatsuya-san!"

Mizuki exclaimed as I gave him a bright closed eyed smile before turning around to leave.

_________________________________________________

EDITED

Next POV would be when he is 6 yrs. old.

*Edited

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.1K 740 13
Get ready for one HELL of a time!.
190K 4.4K 53
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc
152K 4K 36
it is (the continuation) of the Wattpad of Shadowmonarch325 because I really like the concept with now all the school of oreigaru QQ Cote ... as well...