DANCING QUEEN | multi.

By kcrbains

โ”โ” โ ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘ก ๐‘”๐‘œ๐‘ก ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ ๐‘ก๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘”๐‘ข๐‘’? โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ florence writes gif imagines with yo... More

๐ˆ๐๐“๐‘๐Ž๐ƒ๐”๐‚๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐.
โ” ๐’๐‡๐Ž๐‘๐“๐„๐‘ ๐ˆ๐Œ๐€๐†๐ˆ๐๐„๐’.
โ” ๐Œ๐„๐.
1 | draco malfoy
2 | mike wheeler
3 | dean winchester
4 | spencer reid
5 | stanley uris
6 | peter parker
7 | george & fred weasley
8 | rodrick heffley
9 | ron weasley
10 | klaus hargreeves
11 | chandler bing
12 | sirius black
โ” ๐–๐Ž๐Œ๐„๐.
1 | michelle "mj" jones
2 | jackie burkhart
3 | natasha ramanoff
โ” ๐‹๐Ž๐๐†๐„๐‘ ๐ˆ๐Œ๐€๐†๐ˆ๐๐„๐’.

1 | peter parker

193 4 1
By kcrbains

( this could be any peter parker you want, i'm just using andrew garfield for the gif! )

stargazing with your best friend peter after a long day of crime-fighting turns to some unsaid feelings being told.

❣︎

YOU STOOD TALL, watching the stars twinkle in the dark sky on the rooftop of your apartment complex. it was a normal thursday night for you, at least you thought it was.

you watched as endless car lights drove down the busy streets of large billboards broadcasting advertisements. the sounds of cars beeping & screeching, trying to get by the endless traffic you knew & loved. the city was far from perfect, but you couldn't imagine another place you would want to live.

truth was, you were hoping to spot your best friend, peter parker, who also happened to be the cities sticky superhero. it was totally by accident, & wasn't suppose to happen; but, the city couldn't be any less safe with him around.

you hadn't heard from peter all afternoon. you had seen him at school but didn't get a chance to have a full conversation with him. it was kind of disappointing since you hadn't had a chance to speak with him all week. it was just a more busy week, with summer vacation coming around the corner & a bunch of visitors from all over wanting to spend the hot summer days into a large crowd of people who are overworked & not paid enough.

you were one of the few who knew that peter was spider-man. it wasn't on purpose, either. you just happened to be in his room one day while he snuck in by the window with his mask off. you were surprised, & a little skeptical of the whole idea of your best friend risking his life every day to keep the city safe. you knew he had good intentions, & you still supported him no matter what.

you loved peter, more than you thought you did. you've had a crush on the boy for about a few years now. were you going to tell him? probably not. the thought of your feelings possibly not being returned by him terrified you; & you didn't want to risk your friendship, so you shoved down all of your feelings & focused on just being there for him like you always have been.

while you were deep into thought, a skinny person in spandex had spotted you, watching from your balcony. his smile grew a little bigger, even if anyone couldn't see because of his mask, which he was grateful for.

he shot a web at the top of a pipe that stuck out from the apartment complex you were in, & swung his body to the rooftop where you were.

you had spotted him swinging towards you, so you moved out of the way before he could crash into you. thankfully, you moved in time, or else he would've hit you, & instead he hit the wall that had the door leading to the stairs going back down into the apartment complex.

you laughed at his actions. oh, if only you knew how much your laugher made his heart swell. yeah, it was cheesy to say but he thought that he could listen to your laughter forever.

aside from being distracted by your laugher, crashing into the wall did hurt, badly. he unstuck himself from the wall & shook off any stones or webs he had gotten onto his suit.

are you alright? ❞ you say, finally calming down your laughter. he turns to you slightly, & gives you a dorky thumbs up & walks over to where you were standing.

you know you can take off your mask now, right? it's just us, ❞ you mention. you hear an 'oh, right' from under the mask before it was taken off, revealing the bruised & dirty face of peter parker. your smile started to fade into a frown. you took your hand up & started caressing his cheek slightly. this caused peter to blush a bright pink; he had also hoped you hadn't noticed.

you're hurt, rough night? ❞ you ask, earning a slight nod from the bruised boy. you took your hand off of his cheek & turned your attention back into the city. peter didn't say anything, but he didn't want you to take your hand off of his cheek.

i don't know how you do it, being spider-man, i mean. like, how are you not terrified all the time? ❞ you ask him, still facing the city, & you didn't notice how peters graze was on you.

you turn your head a little, noticing how he was staring at you. his cheeks burned a little & he quickly turned his head, facing the city. you smiled, it was cute when he got embarrassed.

um, well, when you're in the suit, you don't really have time to think about how scary it is. all you really focus on is just saving lives, i guess, ❞ he finally spoke up. his voice was a little raspy, probably from all yelling he has to do at the criminals & the tiredness of swinging around the city all afternoon.

hmm, ❞ you hummed in response. you looked up at the stars, watching them twinkle again. you always wondered how they never stop twinkling.

you didn't notice, but peter had looked at you as soon as you turned away & didn't stop. he watched how mesmerized you were by the sky. he loved watching your eyes follow the stars, or how your tongue stuck out a little while you focused your attention on the stars. he mostly stared at your lips, on how kissable they were. he finally pulled away from his eyes from you after a few minutes of a comfortable silence the both of you had.

do you think the stars talk to each other? ❞ you cleared the silence. peter looked at you again, a confused look on his face. you noticed this, & brought your attention back on him.

you know, don't you think it gets lonely up there, so they twinkle as a way of communication? ❞ you ask. peter laughs a little, he loved when you came up with theories.

i'm being serious. imagine being a star, all stranded & alone. & you spot another star, that's just like you, so you start to twinkle to get its attention to try to talk to them, ❞ you tell him.

maybe, you do realize that our sun is a star, & we're just a little planet revolving around it, ❞ peter adds. you nodded your head, telling him you knew that.

yeah, i know. do you think our sun twinkles to stay in touch with the other stars? ❞ you ask him. peter shrugs a little.

i don't know. ❞ & then there was another silence between the two of you. you couldn't tell if you found it uncomfortable or not, but it was a silence that you wanted to break, but you didn't know-how.

maybe, the stars don't twinkle for each other, ❞ peter breaks the silence again. it was your turn to turn to him, confused.

maybe, the stars twinkle for just one person, & not for each other, ❞ he clarifies. you still didn't catch onto what he was saying, he noticed this & gave you a little smile.

what do you mean? ❞

what i mean is, what if the stars only twinkled for you?

now, this caught you off guard. you, the same old you that you've always been, being the reason over millions of stars twinkled every single night. it was completely absurd to think that, but at the same time, it was kind of sweet.

oh, no. i don't think the stars would just twinkle because of me, ❞ you say, avoiding eye contact & laughing a little because you were embarrassed, but not the bad kind. you really hoped that it was dark enough for your blush to be unnoticed by the handsome boy who was next to you.

how come? ❞ he asks, now getting a little more confident & closer to you. he could see more of your little features on your face. the ones he loved, & the ones he didn't notice before, & began to love. & with that, he also noticed the blush on your cheeks.

i'm no god/goddess, i'm just plain old [y/n], there's really nothing special about me. so why would the stars twinkle for me? ❞ you ask him, now starting to make eye contact to reveal him staring deeply into your eyes.

why wouldn't the stars twinkle for you? i mean, have you seen yourself, you're absolutely breath-taking, ❞ peter didn't know where this sudden burst of confidence came from, but he didn't stop from there.

you are probably the most interesting, yet complex person i know. you know who you are, & i admire that about you. you always know how to make me laugh or smile on a rough day, you're always there to support me & others, & you make one hell of a chocolate cake. ❞ the last bit made you laugh, you knew peter loved your cake. you felt tears swell up in your [e/c] eyes. peter kept going.

you always know what to do when i need you. i know it's cheesy, but if i were a star id twinkle for you. i guess it would be my way of showing how i love you, ❞ peter slapped his hand over his mouth after he said the last statement. your eyes widened in shock. peter fucking parker, your best friend who happened to be the cities crime-fighting spider-man, just told you he loved you.

you didn't know how to react. even though you knew you loved him too. i mean, you loved the boy for all you knew. you always have. you always knew that you did, but this was a shocker to you. well, that's not true. you could kind of tell that he had a small crush on you, but you always denied it. tonight really proved yourself wrong.

i'm— im so sorry. i didn't mean to say that. well, yes i did, i do love you— but it's ok if you don't feel the same way! it just sort of slipped out because i was on a roll & i—

he was cut off by you smashing your lips onto his slightly chapped ones. now it was his turn to be taken back by your actions. it took him a moment to sink in that you were kissing him. but soon melted into the kiss & placed one hand on your waist & one hand on the back of your neck, pulling you closer to him. as the two of you were inter-winded with each other, you pulled away from the kiss, revealing a very red peter.

i- i- i-

please don't say anything. i'm sorry i kissed you, i just didn't know how to shut you up & tell you that i love you too, ❞ you say, shutting him up. he looked at you with the sweetest smile, & his eyes were just full of love & happiness. neither of you didn't want this moment to end.

WHO KNEW TALKING ABOUT THE STARS WOULD FINALLY GET YOU TO TELL ME THAT YOU LIKED ME?

OH, SHUT UP. YOU WERE THE ONE WHO STARTED TALKING ABOUT HOW THE STARS TALKED TO EACH OTHER. ❞

——— so i know this isn't the best, but it's cute & cheesy !! i also have a request i need to finish but i got this idea & needed to post it asap !

like i said, this imagine doesn't have to be andrew garfield's spider-man based, i just used that gif of him because i thought it fit ! although his spider-man movies didn't do the greatest, i still love him a lot haha

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

178K 4K 52
โŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏ เชœโ€โžด ๐…๐„๐„๐‹๐’ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ .แŸ โ› & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. โœ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
222K 14.4K 77
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
888K 37.5K 80
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
706K 16.7K 73
"You and me always and forever." 9-1-1 Season 2+ Start- March 26 2023 Finish I do not own any 9-1-1 characters or their plots. I do own my character...