LOVERS | Draco x reader |

By del934

COMPLETE! 🙌🏼IT GETS BETTER I PROMISE THE START IS JUST A LITTLE BORING🙌🏼 --------- This is y/n's journey... More

Info on the story
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 13
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69 😏
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Part 79
Part 80
Part 81
Part 82
Part 83
Part 84
Part 85
Part 86
Part 87
Part 88
Part 89
Part 90
Part 91
Part 92
Part 93
Part 94
Part 95
Part 96
Part 97
Part 98
Part 99
Part 100 - Epilogue

Part 53

2.1K 48 46
By del934

I woke up from a nightmare, Cedric had died in the task, I was crumbled and Amos was screaming and crying.

I opened my eyes and rubbed them, I was all hot and sweaty and I felt faint.....

I looked over to my clock and saw it was 4am..... shit.

I couldn't go back to sleep, worrying if the nightmare would occur again, scared that it was true.

I pulled out my wand and left my dorm, I knew the twins wouldn't be awake and didn't want to annoy them and plus I was scared, what if my dream was true....

I snuck out the common room, the fat lady woke up once I shut the portrait.

"Where are you going?! It's 4am get back in!" She hissed.

"Please I just need to check up on someone in the hospital wing...." my eyes were red and puffy from crying in my sleep so she pitied me and let me go.

I walked up to the hospital wing and checked first if madam pomfrey was around to which luckily for me, she wasn't.

No one else seemed to be in the hospital wing exept for Cedric so I opened the door wider and slid inside, shutting it behind me.

"Y/n?"

I turned around to face Cedric who was sat up, reading a book.

He smiled at me and placed the book down so I walked over to him.

"Ced I had- I had a nightmare, you were dead and-" I panicked and cried and began to shake when the nightmare came back to me, it felt all too real.

"Hey shh shh no I'm right here see? Come here."
I looked through my teary eyes to see him with his arms open, I cried harder and hugged him tightly.

He wrapped his arms around me and kissed my head.

"Shh it's ok.... I'm here.... feel that?" He placed my hand on his heart which was beating.

"You feel that don't you? I'm here and I'm ok, nothings happened, nothings going to happen either it was just a dream y/n shh." He stroked my hair and I gripped his chest, still wanting to feel his heart beating.

"Come here and you can hear it better." He lay my head down onto his chest and I stopped shaking at the sound of his heartbeat and slowed my breathing and cries.

"That's it. It's ok." He shushed me and I looked up at him.

He was smiling and whispered to me again.

"Get some rest, your exauhsted."

I shook my head and gripped tighter.

"Hey hey hey I'm not going anywhere, I promise you I'll be here when you wake up ok? I won't let anyone separate us ok? Just sleep."

I nodded slightly and shut my eyes, going slowly to sleep at the sound of his heart still pumping.

-

"Y/n...."

I shot up quickly at the sound of Cedric calling my name.

"Mhm? What's wrong are you ok?" I sat up next to him with fear in my eyes.

"Hey calm down. I'm fine. Dumbledore wants us all gathered in the hall for a speech about last night I'm assuming." He sighed.

"Madam pomfrey gave us both our uniforms, you can go get dressed and I'll wait for you."

"Ok Ced."

I grabbed the clothes and went behind a curtain of the next bed and got dressed.

"Ced can you tell me what happened....." I opened the curtain and sat next to him on his bed.

"Sure. I met up with harry half way through the maze, you did tell us to watch after each other, speaking of he saved me from being taken away like fleur did. We saw the cup and heard someone behind us and saw krum with white eyes, you could tell he was under the imperius curse but we had no idea who by. The maze began caving in so me and Harry grabbed krum and ran to the cup, turns out it was a fucking port key....... got us into this grave yard. Peter pettigrew came out some shadows the dramatic rat he is and killed krum on sight. I reckoned I was going to be next but instead Harry got caught and stuck in Tom riddle seniors grave, Voldemort's father. Pettigrew approached Harry and I went to cast a spell but he hit me with a spell I've never heard of, he mumbled it so I couldn't hear, I started getting cuts, bleeding out a lot, as you saw...... I tried to stay conscious for a while and saw pettigrew slice Harry's arm, and put his blood in a cauldron and came out with this ugly baby alien thing....... turns out he reancarnated Voldemort with Harry's blood. Some black smoke came around and people in masks showed up... I panicked my breathing because it reminded me of the word cup. So they were death eaters. I got some of their names once Voldemort took their masks off.
Crabbe and goyles fathers and Lucius Malfoy. They are the only names I got before I blacked out and woke back in your arms at Hogwarts."

"Wait what...... dracos fathers a death eater? As well as crabbe and goyles parents." I breathed out and looked down at the floor.

"I wasn't really surprised y/n we all knew they worked for him years ago but I guess no one thought they would rejoin him after the wizarding war."

I nodded and took Cedric's hand in mine.

"Come on"

I pulled him up and we walked slowly to the great hall, Cedric was still in some pain so we took it step by step and I let him lean on me when he wanted to.

We got to the doors and opened them, most people were already here, we looked like the last ones.
The hall was silent, a lot of people were crying and made shocked noises when Cedric came through the door, alive.

Igor was sat down at the slytherin table, crying still with some durmstrang students.

Cho got out of her seat, causing everyone to look at her and she ran towards Cedric.

"CEDRIC!"  She jumped on him and he flinched and pulled her away.

"I'm still in pain." He whispered and let her go, she walked back to Ravenclaw table with a reddened face, I walked Cedric to his table and let his friends take over.

I walked back to my table and sat next to Ron and the twins.

I knew draco was staring at me, I could feel it but I didn't want to face him right now, what if he knew?.

"Today we acknowledge a really terrible loss. Viktor krum was as you all know, exceptionally hard working, infinitely fair minded, an amazing quidditch captain, one of the best that is, and most importantly a fierce friend. Now I think therefore you have the right to know how he died, you see... viktor krum was murdered! By lord voldemort. The ministry of magic does not wish me to tell you this, but that to do so I think would be an insult to his memory. Now the pain, we all feel at the dreadful loss reminds me, well reminds us, that well we might come from different places, and speak in different tounges, our heats beat as one. In light of recent events, the bonds of Friendship we've made this year will be more important than ever, remember that. And Viktor krum did not die in vain! You Remember that! And we will celebrate a boy who was strong and brave and true right till the very end. Later this evening, I want you all to be ready to go back home. Our friends from durmdtrang and beauxbatons will be leaving today. So say your good byes and farewells. The hogwarts train remember, leaves at 10:30 am for hogwarts students. You may be excused."

I stood up immediately and rushed passed people leaving, I felt sick. I ran towards the girls bathrooms and threw up in the toilet.

I took a few deep breaths and calmed myself down before flushing the toilet and leaving.

"Are you ok?"

I turned around and saw draco stood next to the door.

"Mhm..."

"What's wrong?" He stopped me walking off and grabbed my arm, turning me to him.

"Everything draco, ok? Someone died! Cedric's hurt and your fathers a fucking death eater." I spat at him a bit too harsh than I expected myself to be.

I stepped back out of his reach and he widened his eyes.

"What the fuck!? What do you mean....."

"Cedric told me he was there Draco, at the graveyard."

"Your positive?"

I nodded my head.

"I never knew......" he looked down at his feet then back at me.

"You don't think I'm one do you?.... your not scared of me are you?" He stepped forward slowly and I stepped back.

"No im not scared of you and I don't think you are one either but draco did you know?" I needed to get the answer out of him becuase I wasn't sure if I believed him.

"Of course I didn't! I'll talk to him when I get home......."

I stepped forwards and grabbed his hand, giving it a little squeeze.

"Ok but be careful please......" I whispered and looked into his eyes.

"I promise."

I nodded and he pulled me into his chest and kissed my lips lightly.

"I'll see you after I've gotta go pack." I let go of him but he pulled be back tightly.

"No... how about we skip packing, we could always do it later." He whispered into my ear and I giggled.

"Nooo draco, I need to pack and so do you, another time."

"On the train." He smirked and walked off with a wink.

"Uh I don't think so-"

"ON THE TRAIIINNNN!!!!" he called back and walked off.

I shook my head and headed to my common room. Once I entered, it was deserted, people were upstairs packing or probably crying.

I walked up to my dorm and began my packing to make sure I was ready for the morning.

-

Once I closed my trunk and put it outside my dorm to be taken to the train by someone, the twins appeared around the corner.

"You killed malfoy yet?"

"No why?" I laughed and walked into the common room with them.

"His fathers a death eater." Fred pointed out.

"I know and I spoke to him, he said he's gonna speak to his dad and that he had no idea."

We sat on the couch, eating a box of jelly beans that George brought down.
I took one and spat it right into the fire.

"You've done something to them!!" I kept spitting into the fire until the taste was gone, it tasted like teeth, grass and fish all at once.

"They work!!" George put them back in his pocket and high fived Fred.

"That's going in for the shop!" Fred smiled.

"You could have given it to anyone why me." I sulked.

"Well percys not here and Ron's sodded of somewhere so you were our next victim." George smirked.

"Wow thanks."

"No problem!"

"So you coming to ours for term?"

"Maybe, I'm seeing my parents first though, I haven't seen them in a while but when it gets closer to when we come back I'll most likely stay with you."

"Did we say you could?" Fred raised an eyebrow and smirked,

"Even if you didn't, I'm welcome there weather I'm with you two or not!" I folded my arms and sat back while they debated on weather or not they should give bill and Charlie a try.

"If you wanna get killed then be my guest." I shrugged and they widened their eyes.

"Yeah maybe not..."
-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42K 542 26
Started November 4, 2020 Ended March 26, 2021 🏅 #11 in #realityshifting (Feb 15th 2021) #139 in #bellatrix (March 26, 2021) #40 in #realityshifting...
102K 1.3K 54
THIS STORY IS MATURE. JUST A WARNING. 2 enemy's, 2 different families...not enough love,forced to hate each other. Want to love each other.One wants...
201K 4.4K 59
Small anecdotes that were not included in The World and Her Stars that I thought you all would enjoy!! Will include angst, smut, and fluff. Won't be...
171K 6.2K 69
~ Year five ~ Warning: This is the fifth book in a series!!! This also will journey through all of the books / movies so if you want a quick read, o...