๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„๐…๐Ž๐Ž๐‹ . . . โช san...

By prettybrctt

๐จ๐จ๐จ. ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„๐…๐Ž๐Ž๐‹ . . . โ‡ข โช ๐Ÿฆฆ โซ โ†ฏ ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ 001 - ใ€ฐ๏ธŽ santana lopez ฯŸ.โ‹†โ‚Š โ ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜บ... More

๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„๐…๐Ž๐Ž๐‹ โ†ป part one.
๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ | auditon.
๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ | britney/brittany.
๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ | rocky horror.
๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ | furt.
๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ | blame it on da henny.
๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ | sexy.
๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ | original song x born this way.
๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ | rumors๏ฟผ .

๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ | duets.

4.1K 183 242
By prettybrctt

# LOVEFOOL | GLEE•°. *

#LOVEFOOL, santana lopez.
2x04 - 𝚍𝚞𝚎𝚝𝚜 ❪ 🪶 🍻 ❫
you're dating puckerman?

LOADING ...

NEW CHARACTER

INTRODUCING ..

THE BEST FRIEND
..⃗.🧝🏾‍♀️•̩̩͙ ·˚

I. zendaya coleman,     JASMINE BLAKE
( SOPHOMORE )

❝ okay but y'all just
BETTER make me the
baby's    god mother
or im SUING
❪ 🐚 ☁️ ❫ ━ jasmine blake

CHAPTER THREE
* ˚
𝚆𝙷𝙴𝙽 𝙸 𝚆𝙰𝚂 𝙰 𝙻𝙸𝚃𝚃𝙻𝙴 𝙶𝙸𝚁𝙻,
𝙸 𝙷𝙰𝙳 𝙰 𝚁𝙰𝙶 𝙳𝙾𝙻𝙻
PLAY ┊🎷͙˚.

𝘋𝘐𝘑𝘈𝘌 𝘛𝘈𝘒𝘌 𝘛𝘏𝘙𝘌𝘌 !
ACTION !

☄︎.
·˚ * 🔭

DIJAÉ RAN THROUGH THE DOORS OF THE CHOIR ROOM as the bell rang signaling that classes were starting.

Making her way over to the chairs she greeted her fellow glee clubbers as she found a seat between Santana and Brittany. She saw Santana with her leg outstretched on the top of a chair and pushed her leg off the chair causing her to stumble.

Regaining her balance Santana looked at Brittany and they began to playfully hit Dijaé. Dijaé grabbed both of the girls wrists trying to get them off of her as she smiled wide laughing. Moments later Mike came in to help covering Dijaé's head with his arms as they began to hit him too.

Finally getting a bit tired from playing, the girls stopped hitting them and Dijaé thanked Mike. Looking around the room she watched Tina, Kurt, and Mercedes talk. Feeling like being a pain in the ass, Dijaé got up from her seat and walked up to her sister, basically throwing herself on the girl's lap.

"Girl get the hell off of me," Mercedes laughed trying to push the smaller girl off of her.

"I missed you," the younger girl pouted, wrapping her arms around Mercedes's neck.

"Girl, I saw you two hours ago," the oldest of the two continued to laugh at how dramatic her sister was.

"Two hours too long," Dijaé expressed.

"Girl move," Mercedes dragged, finally getting the girl off of her lap.

"You're an ass," Dijaé rolled her eyes, getting ready to head back to her seat.

"And you're a pain in the ass," Mercedes snapped.

"I love you too," Dijaé chuckled, blowing a kiss.

"Get the hell away from me," Mercedes demanded of the girl in front of her. Feeling satisfied, Dijaé turned and skipped back to her seat. Sitting between Brittany and Santana she placed a kiss on Brittany's cheek and leaned down giving Quinn one. Quinn turned around giving Dijaé a smile while shaking her head. Turning to Santana, the girl stared at Dijaé with her arms crossed.

"What?" Dijaé asked as she pretended to be confused.

"Really?" Santana questioned, receiving a blank stare in return. Flipping her hair she pointed to her cheek tapping it lightly. Dijaé's mouth formed into an "O" shape before smiling. She leaned forward and blew a raspberry against Santana's cheek making her squeak.

"Ew I don't know where your mouth has been," Santana spoke in disgust wiping her cheek.

"And yet you wanted a kiss on the cheek," Dijaé tilted her head at the girl.

"Yea, but I never asked you to blow me a fucking rasberry," Santana replied folding her arms.

"You're welcome by the way," Dijaé smiled knowing how annoying she was being.

"You're freaking annoying," Santana smiled mushing Dijaé's face as they laughed.

Over the past few weeks Dijaé, Santana, Brittany and Quinn have become really close. They did a lot of stuff together and made sure to look after each other. When Quinn and Santana fell off again Brittany and Dijaé made sure they were talking by the end of the day. Dijaé and Santana had both become really close as well.

They did so much stuff together and there were times where Dijaé would just spend the weekend at Santana's, she was practically family at the Lopez home. Behind closed doors they were also very affectionate with each other. Yeah at school they'd hold hands or hug here and there but after school it was a different story. Out of the girls Dijaé was the most affectionate.

Feeling her phone vibrate, Dijaé pulled it out of her cheerios jacket to see who texted her.

blonde bieber 👱🏼‍♂️.
Today, 10:15 AM.

blonde bieber 👱🏼‍♂️.
i'm coming to
glee club today.

dijaé 🤍
omg finally i
was wondering
when you were going
to show up 😌

blonde bieber 👱🏼‍♂️.
yea finn talked to me
and so now i'm actually
coming , i auditioned with
the boys 🙂

dijaé 🤍.
and you didn't
sing for me ? wow
so much for friendship 😔

blonde bieber 👱🏼‍♂️.
im sorry , ill
probably sing when
i get there

dijaé 🤍.
well hurry up
would ya , i
wanna know if
you really sound
like justin bieber

blonde bieber 👱🏼‍♂️.
on my way 😂

delivered

Reading the last thing he sent she looked at the door and back at her phone. Mr.Schue then walked out of his office and into the choir room.

"All right, let's, uh, let's gather around," he announced as the students began to sit down and shift their attention to him.

"Sorry I'm late, guys," he apologized.

"I was with Principal Figgins," Mr.Schue continued as he shuffled around the room to find a seat.

"Bad news, guys, Puckerman's in Juvvie," he finished his sentence once he sat down.

"Not really surprised, he tried to steal one of the teacher's cars," Dijaé spoke as her classmates agreed.

"It was just a matter of time," Tina shrugged.

"What did he do?" Quinn asked in disbelief a bit.

"What didn't he do?" Dijaé emphasised.

"He drove his mom's Volvo through the front of a convenience store, and drove off with the ATM," Mr.Schue finished answering as everyone began to laugh.

"A-A-And when is he getting out?" Rachel asked curiously as Finn just sat there like he was trying to figure something out.

"Unknown," Mr.Schue answered with a weary expression.

"He might be the dumbest person on this plant and that's coming from me," Brittany stated. Mr.Schuester began to tell them how they needed to have sympathy but Finn cut in and stated how they needed Puck there with them.

"We can't look at this as a crisis, it's an opportunity," the teacher expressed.

"For what? Further embarrassment and humiliation?" Quinn asked.

"For welcoming our new member, Sam Evans," He announced as the boy jogged into the classroom.

"Bieber boy," Dijaé beamed as she watched her friend stand next to Mr.Schue.

"Dijaé," he smiled before turning his attention to the teacher and back to the students.

"Hey, everybody, I'm Sam," he introduced himself.

"Sam... I am," he began with a smile, making Dijaé place her head in her hands and chuckle. The boy had a joke or impression for everything.

"And I don't like green eggs and ham," he finished with a smile as Mr.Schue looked at him in amusement.

"Oh, wow he has no game," Santana scoffed.

"And you do?" Dijaé asked, lifting her head up.

"Shut up," Sanatana snapped. After introducing himself, Sam sat down next to Finn. Looking back he smiled at Dijaé and waved. Waving back she mouthed 'I thought you were going to sing' and he mouthed 'later' making her nod her head in understanding and turn around to face the board.

"All right question for the group," Mr.Schue began his lesson.

"What's a duet?" He asked.

"A blanket," Brittany answered confidently. Not receiving a remark from Dijaé like she normally does she looked over and saw the girl looking ahead. She nudged her arm, making Dijaé look confused for a bit but soon understood and whispered 'your brain is magical'. Satisfied, Brittany turned back around with a smile on her face.

"A duet is when two voices join to become one," Mr.Schuester answered correctly.

"Great duets are like a great marriage," he stated.

"So this week I want you to pair up and sing a duet," Mr.Schue pointed at his students.

"And since you guys seemed to love our little "Defying Gravity" diva-off, I'm making this a competition," he said.

"What's the winner get?" Mike asked curiously.

"Dinner for two, on me at Breadstix," the room erupted into cheers.

"I have to win," Sanatna says, holding her head like a crazy person. The chatter then carried on till the end of glee club as students tried to figure out who they wanted to partner up with.

After school Sanatana and Dijaé went over to Dijaé's house to talk about the duet project for glee club. Mercedes was spending the night at Kurt's and her parents were at work leaving the house to herself and her guest. There they were talking and one thing led to another, there they laid making out on Dijaé's bed.

Their lips molded together perfectly as they moved them in sync with each other. Their makeout session became sloppier as their hands roamed each other's body. With Santana on top straddling Dijaé's thighs, Dijaé slid her hands up and down Santana's thigh. Sanatna let out a soft moan as Dijaé's fingers grazed her backside a bit. Not wanting to go too far she moved her hands back down to Santana's thighs.

Not liking that, Santana grabbed Dijaé's hands and placed them on her ass giving it a light squeeze. Leaving her hands there, Santana moved her hands and threaded them through Dijaé's hair, holding tightly as she began to grind against Dijaé's pelvis. Dijaé then slid her tongue into Santana's mouth and began tongue wrestling. Wanting to win Dijaé gave the girl above her, ass a firm squeeze causing a long raspy moan to come out. Taking her chance, Dijaé immediately wrapped her lips around Santana's tongue sucking on it before pulling away. Wanting to do the same, Santana cupped the girl's jaw sticking out her tongue wanting Dijaé to do the same. Once Dijaé stuck her tongue out Santana latched on and began to suck on it bobbing her head. Pulling away slowly Dijaé she looked up at her with hooded eyes as they breathed heavily.

"Oh so you're nasty nasty," Dijaé smirked, getting one back for Santana.

"Just wait til we scissor," she whispered, leaning forward making Dijaé's eyes go wide.

"Woah there tiger," Dijaé spoke breaking the kiss.

"First of all? There's too much talking going on, and I wants to get my mack on," Sanatana murmured against Dijaé's lips before pressing them together. They kissed for a good minute before Dijaé broke the kiss again. As much as she loved what they were doing she felt they were moving a bit fast in a way.

"But aren't we moving a bit fas-" Dijaé began before being cut off by the girl on top of her. She immediately sat up straddling Dijaé thighs.

"Okay, second of all? I'm not making out with you because I'm in love with you and wanna talk and sing about making lady babies," she began as Dijaé scrunched up her face at the girl. The first statement caught her by surprise a bit

"I'm only here because Puck's been in the slammer for about twelve hours and I'm like a lizard," she stated putting her hair in a ponytail.

"I need something warm beneath me, or I can't digest my food," she finished looking down at the girl who was trying to process what Santana said.

"You're dating Puck? Since when?" Dijaé asked in disbelief.

"Sex isn't dating," Santana corrected her.

"San this is cheating." Dijaé spoke gently, moving the girl off of her.

"No it's not because the plumbing is different," she answered with a straight face while Dijaé gave her a blank expression.

"That would've worked on Brittany love, not me," Dijaé gave her a straight face as they stared at each other.

"Whatever," Santan rolled her eyes as she grabbed her phone off of the table. The two sat in silence before Dijaé broke it.

"One question," she began as she turned her attention to the girl who now sat at the end of the bed.

"Who are you singing a duet with?" she asked and all she got in return was a smirk.

THE NEXT DAY

"Why would I want to do a duet with you?" Mercedes asked the cheerio as they walked down the hallway.

"We can't stand each other," she spat.

"Look, Wheezy, I realize I've tried to punch you a couple times, and sometimes, when you're not looking, I put weird things in your food," Santana said casually as she watched the older girl get her things from her locker.

"But it's a new year, and you and I are the best singers at this school," she stated.

"Wassup homie," Dijaé greeted giving her sister as she walked down the hall and leaned on the lockers.

"Hey, guess what?" Mercedes announced looking at her younger sister.

"What?" Dijaé asked curiously looking between Santana and her older sister.

"Your friend wants to do a duet with me," Mercedes announced causing Dijaé to scrunch her face up.

"Why? Y'all don't like each other," Dijaé said, confused.

"That's what I said," Mercedes rolled her eyes.

"And I heard what you said about trying to punch her and putting stuff in her food?" Dijaé raised an eyebrow to the girl in front of her sister.

"Let me find out Santana, we may be besties but I will beat your ass for touching my sister," she warned the girl who stood with her arms crossed.

"Oh please you wouldn't," Santana rolled her neck.

"Try me," Dijaé growled lowly. She saw Santana's eyes go dark a bit before putting her attention back on Mercedes.

"I don't get what the big deal is, it's just a free trip to Breadstix," Mercedes said as she turned to Santana after closing her locker.

"Um, I'm sorry, have you been to Breadstix?" Santana asked the girl.

"They are legally forbidden to stop bringing you breadsticks," she insisted.

"One time I brought a wheelbarrow, and when the manager tried to stop me from filling it up, I called the corporate office and got her fired," Santana explained in a raspy voice.

"Stop it, get some help," Dijaé said with a fake worried expression.

"Shut up," Santana snapped, squinting her eyes at the younger Jones.

"Make me," Dijaé challenged as she bucked at Santana making her flinch again.

"Oh okay," she said in triumph.

"Y'all quit it," Mercedes intercepted.

"But, I guess our voices do sorta go together," Mercedes sighed giving into the cheerios offer.

"Mm-hmm, that's right, girl!" Santana said in a sing-song voice.

"So if we do a duet together, we will be the undisputed top bitches at this school," she confirmed as she walked away from the two sisters.

"I don't like how she just tried to seduce you," Dijaé said, scrunching up her face, making her sister laugh.

Going out into the courtyard for some air, Dijaé spotted a girl sitting by herself reading "The Giver" intently. Wanting to make a new friend outside of the glee club, she walked over and sat down.

"I see you have good taste in books," Dijaé said lightly announcing her presence. The girl immediately lifted her head from her book and looked at the girl before her with a small smile.

"Dijaé Jones," she introduced herself putting her hand out.

"Jasmine, Jasmine Blake," the girl now known as Jasmine introduced herself, shaking Dijaé's hand. Pulling her hand away Dijaé began a conversation.

"You new here?" She asked not seeing the girl around before.

"Yea, my first day was last Monday," Jasmine replied, placing her bookmark between her book.

"How come I never saw you til now?," Dijaé questioned tilting her head to the side. That's a habit she picked from Santana after teasing the girl about it for a while.

"I don't know," Jasmine chuckled.

"How long have you been going here?" She asked curiously.

"About a month now," Dijaé answered now reflecting on how long it's been since she started at McKinley.

"Wow, I wouldn't have thought," Jasmine expressed surprised making Dijaé chuckle.

"So what do you guys do here because all the Principal kept going on about was how the school was low on money but they have a swim team," she continued as she questioned at the end.

"My older sister goes here, so she told me about the glee club here which I'm in, and they have cheerleading hence the outfit," Dijaé pointed to her cheerios uniform as Jasmine nodded her head.

"Cheerleading isn't really for me but glee club seems cool, probably going to try out soon," Jasmine said looking around the courtyard as some students walked around.

"Awsome, you could probably audition today since we're having a duet competition this week," Dijaé explained.

"That sounds good, so who are you doing a duet with?" Jasmine asked now intrigued about hearing about the glee club.

"Oh, I'm not doing it," Dijaé answered, bending her head as she played with her fingernails.

"The person I wanted to do a duet with is doing it with my sister," she finished as she looked up.

"You seem like a cool person, so how about this, if I get into glee club I'll be your duet partner," Jasmine proposed with a smile.

"Really?" Dijaé asked with a wide smile gaining a nod from the girl in front of her.

"Now that that's out of the way tell me what really happens around here, I've been dying for some type of entertainment," Jasmine smirked as she got up and stretched.

"Oh you don't even know," Dijaé chuckled as she put out her arm for the girl to hook hers through.

"Shall we?" she asked.

"We shall," Jasmine responded, linking their arms. Once she did that the two began to walk back into the building as they talked.

"A crackhouse? Wait a damn minute," Jasmine norted as she and Dijaé laughed uncontrollably.

"And she's still allowed around other students? Ain't no way," Jasmine chuckled, evening out her.

"I said the same thing," Dijaé shook her as she walked them into the choir room spotting Mr.Schue talking to Brad the piano player.

"Hey Mr.Schue," Dijaé greeted the man as she pulled Jasmine with her.

"Hey Dijaé," he smiled as he looked over at Jasmine and nodded with a polite smile.

"This is Jasmine Blake, she's here to audition for glee club," she explained to Mr.Schue.

"Well that's great, you can start right now, just tell Brad and the band what you're going to be singing," Mr.Schuester pointed. After telling them the song she wanted to sing, Jasmine walked to the middle of the floor. Soon the melody of  Let Me Love You by Mario began to play. As she sang her voice was sultry and pleasantly smooth. When she finished Mr.schue and Dijaé clapped for her.

"That was amazing," Dijaé praised giving Jasmine a hug.

"Thank you," she smiled at her new friend before looking at Mr.Schue.

"Yes that was amazing, I think we have a new member," Mr.Schue announced to the two as they began to cheer.

"Tomorrow we are starting our duet competition so-" Mr.Schue started but Dijaé cut him off.

"Um I think I've found my duet partner," she says looking at Jasmine then back at Mr.Schue with a smile.

"Great, when do you guys want to go?" He asked, looking between the two with a sideways smile.

"Second to last," Dijaé answered.

"Alright well I can't wait to hear you guys sing," he exclaimed as he clasped his hands together. Nodding their heads, Dijaé and Jasmine linked arms as they walked out of the choir room.

"He's kind of creepy," Jasmine chuckled as they weaved through the crowded hallway.

"Oh you don't know the half of it," Dijaé declared walking up to Jasmine's locker that was down the hall.

"So duet partner, how do you want to do this?" Jasmine asked as Dijaé helped hold Jasmine's stuff, while the taller girl grabbed things from her locker. After shutting her locker and thanking Dijaé and grabbing her things from her she leaned against her locker.

"We can practice at my house because my sister is going over to her partner's house who just so happens to be my best friend," Dijaé explained, spacing out for a bit.

"You okay?" Jasmine asked at Dijaé's sudden mood change.

"Yeah, I just thought about something really quick," Dijaé reassured her as she put a smile on her face. Jasmine and Dijaé then began to talk about song suggestions and laugh when one of them chose something ridiculous. As Jasmine talked Dijaé tuned her out by accident. Her mind drifted to a certain someone and their soft lips. Her lips turned into a small smile as she thought of the latina.

Speaking of her, Santana stood at the end of the hall with a jealous and a kind of hurt expression on her face. Feeling eyes on her like always, Dijaé broke out of her trance and looked past Jasmine towards the cheerio.

"We should do 'Until The End Of Time' by Justin Timberlake," Dijaé insisted looking back at the taller girl.

"That's good, you mind taking down my number?" Jasmine asked.

"No not at all," the two pulled out their phones and exchanged numbers.

"Alright, I'll see you later partner," Dijaé smiled nudging the girl's shoulder as they laughed. After saying bye they walked in two different directions, but before Dijaé could turn she saw Azimio walking towards Jasmine with a huge slushie in his hand.

"Azimio!" Dijaé called out grabbing the boy's attention and a few other people.

"Play with me if you want to, throw that slushie in her face and imma shove so far down your damn throat..," she threatened as she trailed off.

"Man," the boy exclaimed, sucking his teeth as he turned around and walked away. Jasmine turned around with a shock and confused expression before waving and heading to class.

After school Dijaé and Jasmine drove to Dijaé's house to practice for their duet. As they walked into the house, Dijaé was surprised to find her sister and fellow cheerio sitting on the couch.

"What the hell are y'all doing here? Thought y'all were going to her house?" Dijaé asked as she looked between her sister and friend.

"We were but she said her mom had guests over so we couldn't stay," Mercedes shrugged, putting her things away. Dijaé squinted her eyes at the girl who was filing her nails on the couch. Dijaé knew it was a lie because Gloria was never home on Mondays to even have anyone home. She would know with how many times she's been over Santana's house.

"And who the hell is that?" Santana asked with an attitude as she pointed her nail file at Jasmine.

"Guys this is Jasmine, my duet partner, she's new," Dijaé introduced the other girl that stood to the side with an awkward smile.

"Jasmine this is my older sister Mercedes and my friend Santana," Dijaé finished.

"Nice to meet you," Mercedes spoke with a smile. Looking over at Santana who was still looking at Jasmine with a stank face, so Mercedes nudged her arm for her to speak.

"Nice to meet you I guess," Santana rolls her eyes.

"Well we're going to go practice in my room ,see y'all later," Dijaé then threw up a peace sign and grabbed Jasmine's hand heading up the stairs. As she walked up the stairs she heard Santana scoff as she shook her head.

"What's her problem?" Jasmine asked as they entered Dijaé's room.

"Don't worry about her," Dijaé waved her hand as she walked over to her computer to pull up the song they were going to do.

"Alright, let's get started," she clapped her hands with a smile.

"We make a great team Jones," Jasmine smiled as they walked to the front door. The two friends had been practicing for about three hours and decided they had everything down packed. Now they stood by the door waiting for Jasmine's brother to arrive.

"We sure do Blake," Dijaé agreed, giving her a friendly smile. Before she could say anything else a car horn beeps signaling that Jasmine's brother was there to pick her up.

"Well there's my ride, I'll see you tomorrow and thank you for today you're a good friend," Jasmine leaned in giving the girl a hug before jogging to the car. Dijaé waved til the car began to move and drive away. Closing the front door Dijaé walked to the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of water before jogging upstairs. Hearing familiar singing coming from her sister's room she walked over to listen. Luckily for her the door was cracked so she was able to watch them, well Santana.

As she listened to them sing she realised their voices go together very well. She wouldn't be surprised if they won the competition. Her eyes moved all over Santana's body as she danced around the room. The more she stared the hotter her body got. It got worse when Santana began to shake her ass. Feeling herself drool, Dijaé shook her head and walked to her room.

Once she laid down on her bed she grabbed her remote and began to watch tv. Moments later her door was opened and in walked Santana. Pausing her show, she looked over at the girl who was now standing beside her bed with a blank expression and her hands placed in front of her.

"May I help you?" Dijaé chuckled as she looked at the girl. Taking a good look at Sanatna she saw the girl was changed from her usual cheerios outfit to one of Dijaé's hoodies she took and a pair of shorts. Not answering her question, Santana simply lifted the covers and laid her body onto Dijaé's.

"Santana-," Dijaé began but was cut off by Santana.

"I'm staying since me and your sister are doing our duet first, so I can ride with her and not be late," she stated pressing her face into Dijaé's chest. All Dijaé could do at the moment was sigh.

THE NEXT DAY

"Coach Sylvester can you do me a favor?" Dijaé asked the woman before her.

"And why would I do that?" Sue growled as she drank her protein shake.

"Santana and Mercedes are doing a duet and let's just say if  Mr.Schue looked at a certain dance move they did he would be in jail," the cheerio concluded. The last part of her sentence seemed to catch the older woman's attention because she placed her bottle down and leaned forward.

"I tuned you out for a bit until you said Schue and jail," Sue responded as she squinted her eyes.

"Oh to put one Will Schuester in jail would be a pleasure," she smirked as she got up and followed Dijaé out of her office and to the choir room.

Once they reached the choir room Sue outside by the door, while Dijaé walked in. Walking in she went and sat right next to Jasmine but not without greeting everyone else. Seeing that everyone was waiting for her, Mr.Schue signaled the band to begin playing. Instantly the sound of Ike and Tina Turner's "River Deep - Mountain High" began to play.

When I was a little girl
I had a rag doll

Mercedes immediately turned around and began to sing as she and Santana moved closer and closer to everyone.

Only doll
I've ever owned

The two did a 360 and began to move their hands from side to side. Looking out at the door, Sue gave Dijaé a thumbs up as she stared at Will with a menacing look.

Now I love you
Just the way
I loved that rag

Santana began to sing as she placed both of her hands over her chest and removed them before swaying from side to side with Mercedes. Santana had a very sexy voice in Dijaé's opinion. She could listen to her sing the same thing over and over again and never get tired.

But only now
My love has grown

Looking over Dijaé laughed as Artie danced and Brittany just sat there bobbing her head.

Mercedes:
And it gets stronger
In every way
And it gets higher

Both:
Day by day

"Damn they sound good," Jasmine said as she bobbed her head getting a nod of agreement from Dijaé.

"They're good," Tina whispered to Mike.

"I know," Mike said lowly.

Both:
Do I love you?
My, oh, my

Quinn smiled as she danced in her seat. Finn and Rachel looked as if they were upset as they watched everyone enjoy the performance.

Both:
River deep, mountain high
If I lost you would I cry?
Oh how I love you, baby
Baby, baby, baby

Turning her attention to Sue who stood by the door, Dijaé nodded and looked straight ahead. Mercedes and Santana both began to shake their butts in front of the class as everyone watched in amusement.

"Do it and you're going to jail William! Jail!" Sue shouted from the doorway grabbing his attention. Dijaé looked over at him as he turned his whole body around to face the wall behind him as the two girls shook their asses.

Mercedes:
I love you, baby
Like a flower loves the spring

Santana:
And I love you, baby,
like a robin loves to sing

Mercedes:
And I love you, baby
Like a schoolboy loves his bag

Both:
And i love you, baby,
River deep,  mountain high

The two then began to run in circles around the classroom. Dijaé chuckled to herself as she remembered them practicing in Mercedes's room.

Both:
Do I love you?
My, oh, my, yeah
River deep, mountain high
Yeah, yeah, yeah
If I lost you, would I cry?
Oh, how I love you, baby

"William I swear if you turn around I will call the police!" Sue threatened pointing to the man who was now turned back to the wall as Mercedes and Sanatana shook what their mama's gave them.

Both:
Baby, baby, baby

Once they finished they gave each other a high-five as their fellow glee clubbers cheered for them. Mr.Schue then turned back around awkwardly as he scratched the back of his head.

"Ladies, nice work," he clapped as he walked up to them.

"What an incredible song," he expressed placing his hands on their backs.

"And just so you know, I've already bought custom bibs for me and Mercedes here," Santana began as she gestured between her and Mercedes.

"You know why?" She asked.

"Cause we's be going...," Santana dragged out.

"To Breadstix," Mercedes and Santana said at the same time.

"Oh, you hear that guys," Mr.Schue chuckled weirdly as he held his stomach while pointing.

"You have your work cut out for you," he finished as Dijaé cringed.

Walking to their seats Mercedes walked to sit behind Dijaé while Santana walked to sit behind Brittany. Dijaé stared at Santana like always, not really caring who saw her doing it.

"Why are you staring at her like that?" Kurt asked as he leaned down towards Dijaé and looked in Santana's direction.

"Why are you in my business?" She asked him as he just closed his mouth and leaned back in his chair. Soon she felt a light slap at the back of her head making her turn around.

"Be nice," Mercedes pointed at her sister sternly before they both started hitting each other to see who would miss. Jasmine just watched the whole exchange laughing.

"Stop it," Kurt spoke to the two as they huffed and looked away from each other.

As the week went on every pair from glee club did their duet. In the end, Sam and Quinn ended up winning the duet competition which kind of bummed Dijaé out but it didn't last long because all she cared about was the fact that she was able to have fun and do one of the things she loved, singing.

Now as for Santana she was upset like fuming. Dijaé wanted to laugh at the girl's obsession with Breadstix but felt bad because she did an amazing job. So since she and Sam talked almost daily they made a deal.

blonde bieber 👱🏼‍♂️.
Today, 8:32 PM

dijaé 🤍.
congrats bieber
you and quinn were
cute and what not 😌

blonde bieber 👱🏼‍♂️.
thanks lol, i feel
bad because you
guys were good 😔

dijaé 🤍.
don't feel bad
blondie you earned it

djaé 🤍.
i just feel bad
for santana a bit

blonde bieber 👱🏼‍♂️.
okay how about this
if i get this date with
quinn ill give both of the
tickets to you

dijaé 🤍.
oh you dont
have to

blonde bieber 👱🏼‍♂️.
oh no i insist

blonde bieber 👱🏼‍♂️.
just meet me by
my locker tomorrow

dijaé 🤍.
thank you

blonde bieber 👱🏼‍♂️.
no problem

delivered

Back at home, Mercedes and Dijaé laid spread out on Mercedes's bed as they watched tv. The two sisters felt as though they haven't spent a lot of time together in a while, so here they were in Mercedes's room talking.

"Okay now let's talk about this crush on miss Santana Lopez," Mercedes insisted as she threw some popcorn into her mouth.

"And don't you dare tell me you don't because with the amount of times you stare at her and are always at her house I just know you feel some type of way," Mercedes said straight forward as Dijaé pressed her face into her pillow. Her cheeks began to heat up quickly and the smile on her face widened at the mention of the dark haired girl.

"It's just a little crush and you know she's straight," Dijaé sighed not wanting to put Santana out. Yeah she and Santana kissed here and there but she didn't really know if Santana liked girls or not. Most times when Dijaé wants to talk about feelings Santana changes the subject or pretends she doesn't hear her.

"True, I heard she's dating Puckerman again, well not dating but you catch my drift," Mercedes stated before pouting when she saw how sad her younger sister looked after awhile.

"Jaé it's gonna be okay," Mercedes reassured her as she gave her sister a shoulder squeeze. Dijaé just gave her a small smile before pulling out her phone as it rang.

blonde bieber 👱🏼‍♂️.
Today, 9:17 PM

blonde bieber 👱🏼‍♂️.
the tickets are yours

dijaé 🤍.
omg are you
serious?!

blonde bieber 👱🏼‍♂️.
yes i got the girl ,
you got the tickets😌

     dijaé 🤍.
thank you again
and congrats don't hurt
my friend cause i will
hurt you

blonde bieber 👱🏼‍♂️.
no problem and thanks.
i would never hurt her

delivered

"You and Santana might just be getting a free dinner at Breadstix," Dijaé announced as her sister turned her head away from the tv.

"How?" She asked with her brows scrunched up.

"Sam and I made a deal and it went through so now you and Santana have a free dinner at Breadstix," Dijaé explained as her sister's eyes widened.

"Santana's gonna freak when she hears this," Mercedes shook her head.

"Tell Sam thank you for me," Mercedes added as she turned her attention back to the tv.

"Sure will," Dijaé responded as she texted Sam back before placing her phone down and turning her attention to the movie that played at a comfortable volume on the tv.

-ˏˋ BABY🧚🏾' ˊˎ- is typing ...
( 5,669 words )

i apologize for any spelling or
grammar errors , i was up
late trying to get this together .

i  had  to  cut  so  many
parts  out  because
they  were  so  long 😔.

are these chapters too
long ? yall want me to break
them up ? because now that
i rewatch glee the episodes
are really long & like every
scene is the next day .

also for the songs should i
add the lyrics ?

my new favorite gif 🥺.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

117K 2.7K 43
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
134K 3.6K 74
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...
1.1M 45.4K 52
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
295K 27.6K 64
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...