I Won't Give Up [ON GOING] (G...

Von heartsmate

© Heatsmate Mehr

Chapter 1: New Mission!
Chapter 2: We're On The Subject
Chapter 3: Stroll Around The City!
Chapter 4: I Missed You!
Chapter 5: The Date
Chapter 7: Who is he?
Meanwhile in reality...
Author's Note

Chapter 6: I Love You!

92 4 0
Von heartsmate

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock... I stood up and I kinda feel dizzy... And my body feels heavy! I walk towards my door and theres no one... I walked to the refrigerator and found a note...

Dear Jenny,

I went to the grocery store and went to visit my aunt take care! I'll be back soon!

-Danny

Hmm... I went to my bedroom and lay on my bed then my phone rang...I sat up and answered it. Itwas Greyson...

J: Hello?

G: Hey Jen! Did I disturb you?

J: No. Why'd you call?

G: I was going to come over! You know... To hang out for a while!

J: Sure!

G: Ok! See ya in a few!

After 5 minutes Greyson arrived... I opened the door and I kinda felt... Heavy? I dunno why! We went to my bedroom and I sat on my bed...

G: Do you wanna go out?

J: I dunno! I'm not in the mood!

G: Whats wrong?

J: I feel dizzy!

He touched my neck and forehead... He said...

G: Oh! You have a high temperature... Just lay there and I'll go get the thermometer!

I followed what he said... And he came back with a glass of water and a thermometer on his hand...

G: Here. Drink this!

He hand me the water and I drank it... He put the thermometer in my mouth and after for a while he checked it...

G: 40.3?! You need to rest! Just lay down there and if you need something just call me... I'll be at the living room!

He went downstairs and I drifted to sleep... I heard the door open and closed. He grab a stool and put it beside my bed and sat on it. He whispered something...

G: You know you always look beautiful... Inside and out! There are things that you need to know...

What are those THINGS that I need to know? He held my hand then...

G:*sighs* Ever since I first saw you... My world stopped, your as beautiful as an angel. Your eyes sparkles in the dark. You red rosy cheeks that sometimes... Blush every time I complement you! Your smooth soft hair that I brush. Your smooth flawless skin. And most especially... You moist pink lips that makes me want to kiss!... I LOVE YOU! Get well soon...

After I heard those words I was... Flattered! And I was blushing really hard... I hope he didn't saw that... I fluttered my eyes open slowly...

J: *coughs* Hey!

G: U-umm... Hi! *smiles nervously* *laughs* are you... Blushing?!

J: U-uhh! No! (I lied ok?)

G: U-umm... Did you umm... Heard something?

J: Ummm No! (I lied again!)

G: *sighed in relief* ohhh!.. If you need me I'll be at the kitchen... Get some rest!

Before he left he kissed my forehead. Darn! I feel so dizzy right now... Maybe I should just rest for a while!

Greyson's POV(Finally hahaha!!!)

I kissed her forehead and went to the kitchen and cook some soup for her... After I cooked it I went to her bedroom and see her asleep hugging the blankets and I guess the blankets are not enough because she is still cold... I placed the soup on her table and went to her bed. I stared at her for a while, admiring her angelic face while sleeping and I'm right she is still cold so I wrapped my arms around her instead and, Yup! That helped. I kissed her cheek and after a while I wake her up for her to eat the soup and make her feel better.

G: Hey Jen! Wake up! I cooked some soup for you! *smiles sweetly*

J: *yawns* Really? Awe Thanks Grey! *smiles weakly*

I gave her a spoonful soup in her mouth and she liked it. After she finished I went downstairs to get some water and medicine. I went upstairs and made her drink the medicine I placed the medicine down and let her sleep I hugged her for a while since she's really cold. And I suddenly fell asleep...

Jenny's POV

I woke up and I feel better now but... I feel so warm and cozy and I felt someone breathing on my neck I turned around and its Greyson I kissed his cheek not wanting him to wale up... He looks so peaceful and cute while sleeping. I went downstairs to watch TV and I heard my phone's ringing I answered it and it's my dad!

J: Dad?

D: Jenny! Sweetie! You gotta get outta there!

J: Why?

D: You'll know everything later just go!!!

After that the phone ended... I was so confused but I just followed what my dad said. And I woke up Greyson.

J: Greyson! Wake up! We gotta go!

G: What? Why?

J: Just follow me!

My phone beeped and my dad texted me that he sent a helicopter at the park since its the only widest place to land a helicopter... We rushed there to see Krypton and his so-called-Ninjas are there and the helicopter hasn't arrived yet!

K: *evil laughs* Awee would you look at you! Your all grown up! *smiles evilly*

J: Aweee would you look at you your all grown UGLY!!! *Laughs*

I bet Greyson's still confused!

K: I'M NOT!!! *grabs a mirror* Still love the hair!

J: *laughs* Your hand's still the same! With that metal-gadget thing!

K: Its tour fault you cut it! And... I'm gonna have a revenge for it not just that even in your company, your dad, and that kid!

He looks like captain Hook because of his hand but no eye patch! And his hand was made up of metal skeleton because I accidentally cut it while I was fighting with him 3 years ago before I got him to jail!

J: What does it have to do with him he didn't even do anything to you!

K: Trust me McHaley its all part of my plan!!! *evil laughs*

G: WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON?! Who are you?! And what PLAN are you talking about?!

K: Didn't little missy here told you? *evil laughs*

G: Told me what?

Oh No! I'm doomed! He cant know this!

K: Oh you'll know sooner! *grins*

J: I'm gonna explain everything to you later!

After that Krypton disappeared... Then the helicopter appeared. FINALLY! But wait... How about Danny? Oh My God! I'm so worried about him right now I hope he's ok! We climbed at the helicopter and Saw my long time best friend... Casey!

C: Oh My God! Jenny!

J: Casey!

I hugged her as tight as I can Gosh! I missed her!

C: How are you its been 2 long years!

J: I'm fine and this is Greyson by the way!

C: Oh nice to meet you!

They shook hands and Casey asked...

C: OH MY GOD YOU GOT A BOYFRIEND?!

I looked at Greyson and He looked at me too and shook my head No.

C: Hahaha! I was just kidding and I knew about your mission and the company called me after I finished my mission at Australia and they said I should help you since your mission is Krypton which is HARD! And I missed you!

J: Hahaha! So you lock that weird guy on jail?!

C: Yeah! For good! Oh and Greyson?

G: Yeah?

C: They said you'll be staying at the company for a while and wait for Jenny at her room at the company while she is getting rid of Krypton and don't worry you'll fond out everything later!

G: Ok!

They arrived at the company before Greyson got down I hugged him tight.

J: Take care ok? I'm sorry if I didn't told you this but I have to!

I said as I kissed his cheek.

G: Its ok... Good Luck ok? Don't let them hurt you!

But before I let go he kissed me on the lips and said...

G: Even of I don't know what's going on but I want to let you know that I love you!

He said and let go of the hug him and Casey walked to the company and I saw Greyson looked back and I blow him a kiss he catches it and smiled... The helicopter flew away and went to where Krypton is... This guy is NUTS!!!

HEY!!! Sorry late update. And what do ya think? The action is already starting!!!! AWEEE YEAHH!!! *happy dance* Hahahaha!!! I ate chocolates a,nd I'm hyped now so... AWEEE YEAH I FEEL SO HAPPY!!!

THANKS FOR READING IT!!!! I really appreciate it!!! ALOT! Really thank you!!!! 👍

Weiterlesen